Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967528 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin. Exactly what am talking about! Is that not a slight difference? Bro, i will repeat what i said earlier, "the cut flex will work only if you can work on it".
Iamtosignno:
Well Gionee M2 power switch flex On my phone but the flex it longer than my phone flex
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
SimpleBea:
grin grin grin. Exactly what am talking about! Is that not a slight difference? Bro, i will repeat what i said earlier, "the cut flex will work only if you can work on it".
i don't where the cut flex is what if i buy Gionee P4 switch flex and work on it i think that one has the same height like mine
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mohammad11: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please a Sony Ericsson lt18i when on will blink the notification light (red) and won't on but when connected to charging it'll on with a white screen and hangs on the white screen, please is this a screen problem? and if Yes how much can it cost?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
abayomi93:
Helo,I just newly got a gionee gn150.but the challenge I have is that the ba3 runs down quickly.it is a 1800mah b3.pls what can do?

Buy a power bank
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kopec: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I. was told by an enginerr that screen part have been havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair for me pls hlp me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by HIScraziness(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Ifinix note 2 for sale

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Positivist: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
blackweaver:

What happens if you start it without a sim? ANd what sim did it come with?
The same thing happens. It asks for the password
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Positivist: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
SimpleBea:
Change back the sim now
The problem persists. It asks for the password
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by damighty: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
good
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Kopec:
Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get
xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone
LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I.
was told by an enginerr that screen part have been
havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair
for me pls hlp me

Cc initialize
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chillinmasoul(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
I have just found a way to make streaming on Mobdro stable if you're in a region with poor internet connection.

Here is a tip to help you stay connected and enjoy the best football matches across Europe this weekend.

Click [size=15pt]here to see how to speed up network for streaming on Android[/size].
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Positivist:
The same thing happens. It asks for the password

what if you put back the original sim?
Did you buy it brand new?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Positivist: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
blackweaver:

what if you put back the original sim?
Did you buy it brand new?
Yes. I bought it new.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by investigator007: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
honsule:
The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today.
ENJOY wink

How can I boost my tecno battery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
ambrosunny:
My friends, I have two problems with my samsung galaxy J 5. First the storage. On the storage , the Total storage is 8.0GB and the available space is 5.23GB and I have 4GB sdcard on it. But it brings a message on the notification bar that "your internal storage is running out, some app will stop working''. Already, it has stopped my Email and it's not displaying the wallpaper, it just dark.
Secondly, I have tried turning on the 3GB service but whenever I do, it will on for like 1seconds, and immediately off. I don't know what to do. Please, if you can help me with some ideas, I will be grateful. Thanks

some mobile have dedicated app memory and when they run out they give that error depending on the size of SD card you have ... try rooting (becoming an admin) and try app2sd that should do the trick .... but be careful which apps you move to the SD as they would load slowly and be unavailable if the SD card were to be removed ... don't move essential system apps
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 40manlappy: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hello gurus, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100. The Android version on is 4.0.4

Is there a way that I can upgrade it to a newer Android version?

The tab is still very neat, just too slow.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chukwujega(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please,my Huawei p8 lite WiFi can't connect with another hotspot ,and the hotspot is not seen by another WiFi......Please kindly give me the solution,am confused now the firmware number is B130 ,and the phone version is currently in kernel,can I upgrade to lollipop to solve the issue.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Positivist:
Yes. I bought it new.

I'm sorry I'm not sure I can help you there, maybe if you know someone with the same kind of phone, there might be a way to copy the rom and flash to your own phone. Unfortunately your phone has a spreadtrum CPU, not mediatek, so I'm not sure if what I know can help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2016
40manlappy:
Hello gurus, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100. The Android version on is 4.0.4

Is there a way that I can upgrade it to a newer Android version?

The tab is still very neat, just too slow.

although i don't know the specs my guess ..... 512mb ram.....

try going to settings about phone and system update if there's an update avail it would pop up ...
or there are custom Roms available like .... nightly .... clockwork ... and some like that ... you'll have to take it to an engineer to flash it .... or if you're very good you can do it your self but read the comments under the kinda os you wanna download first .... just Google the os
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2016
chukwujega:
Please,my Huawei p8 lite WiFi can't connect with another hotspot ,and the hotspot is not seen by another WiFi......Please kindly give me the solution,am confused now the firmware number is B130 ,and the phone version is currently in kernel,can I upgrade to lollipop to solve the issue.

try formating if its a software #ish updating might solve the p...
but for hardware .., the engineers job ......

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2016
investigator007:

How can I boost my tecno battery

not sure but its been going 'bout for a while now .... freeze the battery @your own risk ....lol

try using some battery savers on your phone ...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by heroshark(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pls my Gionee m5 mini started hanging of recent and it very annoying... I cant do anything with the phone... It's either sorry whatsapp has failed will you like to exit or wait or sorry Amingo ui has failed... If I on my date Wahala ... Sometimes if I dial number it takes minutes b4 the number wil actually dial ...any solution plz?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
heroshark:
Pls my Gionee m5 mini started hanging of recent and it very annoying... I cant do anything with the phone... It's either sorry whatsapp has failed will you like to exit or wait or sorry Amingo ui has failed... If I on my date Wahala ... Sometimes if I dial number it takes minutes b4 the number wil actually dial ...any solution plz?
Ah swear Gionee Don become New Tecno with their problems
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peeguy(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2016
heroshark:
carry am come my house make I do am for you, if you no sabi road to their service centre. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2016
heroshark:

Just flash it

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Positivist: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2016
blackweaver:

I'm sorry I'm not sure I can help you there, maybe if you know someone with the same kind of phone, there might be a way to copy the rom and flash to your own phone. Unfortunately your phone has a spreadtrum CPU, not mediatek, so I'm not sure if what I know can help
Thanks! The phone has been sent to its manufacturer's store in Lagos. Hopefully, they would do something about that.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lanjum(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
HIScraziness:
Ifinix note 2 for sale

How much?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2016
bobo65:

Sp flash tool

Can you please explain further?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
TopWinner:

Can you please explain further?

Do a google search of sp flash tool, they usually have directions on how to flash roms on the sites where you can download from
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Gauging interest if any for

Xperia Z5 compact going for #85000?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2016
blackweaver:

Do a google search of sp flash tool, they usually have directions on how to flash roms on the sites where you can download from

Already downloaded. Thank you for this. I'll try it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ambrosunny(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
SimpleBea:
It's obvious you bought a cloned phone. You can try to root it.
how do I root it? Please guide me on that

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.