Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966892 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sureinfo: 2:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Mrlandi:

http://c./?a=65328&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fiphone-6-4.7-1gb-32gb-rom-ios8-8mp-space-grey-apple-mpg100812.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=65328&utm_term=
Is this link correct? Y isn't it opening?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2017
My gionee m5 not charging,is it the charging portit takes forever to add 1%
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DonRaphTech(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2017
How to Retrieve/Recover my Deleted WhatsApp Message Click here to read more

http://www.raphblog.com.ng/2017/11/how-to-retrieverecover-my-deleted.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chikago1: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2017
chikago1:
does anyone have the board of HTC One m7?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eze2000(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
bobo65:

Download kingroot app and root your phone from d internet

Then download google installer from d internet , install it and open it, with ur data on, it will download the right Google apps for ur phone

Then download lucky patcher from the internet and also busy box, install both apps, run busy box and install it then open lucky patcher and move all the Google apps u downloaded to system app

That's all

hi

are u in Lagos? I prefer we meet and u do it even if its costs me something
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eze2000:

hi

are u in Lagos? I prefer we meet and u do it even if its costs me something

Sure I am
Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Any solution to this,my phone started slow charging,normally it takes like 2hrs to get fully charged from 4% now av been charging since 7:30am it still on 36%
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Milo30(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sunkyphil:
Any solution to this,my phone started slow charging,normally it takes like 2hrs to get fully charged from 4% now av been charging since 7:30am it still on 36%
First of all, try a different usb cord. Then try a different charger. I doubt it goes beyond this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Milo30:

First of all, try a different usb cord. Then try a different charger. I doubt it goes beyond this
done dat already still same
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sunkyphil:

What is the model of your phone?
Can you get the USB that came with another phone of the same model?
Also try charging when the phone is of. Does it charge faster?
Is the battery removable? If so, try replacing it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 2:31am On Nov 21, 2017
blackweaver:

gionee m5 marathon,the ba3 is not removeable
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Milo30(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Sunkyphil:
done dat already still same
Like blackweaver said, try charging it when it is off. See if it behaves the same way
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Milo30:

Like blackweaver said, try charging it when it is off. See if it behaves the same way
That was the first thing i tried but i cleaned the charging ports and i noticed it was a bit faster compared to yesterday
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by okwuvic(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2017
How to backup your WhatsApp chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbyus6Jgds

Description
You can manually back up your chats to Google Drive at any time:

Open WhatsApp.

Go to Menu button
Settings
Chats 
Chat backup.

Tap Back up to Google Drive and select a backup frequency other than Never.

Tap Back Up to begin your Google Drive backup. This process may take a few minutes.

Note: Depending on the size of the chat, the first complete backup could take a while. We recommend that you connect your phone to a power source. However, subsequent backups are incremental, thus not requiring a completely new backup of all your data every time.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaiyejina(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
please does anyone here know or have the tecno l6 back cover and battery for sale in Lagos ? pliz quote me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rebuke: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls, anyone here to help me fix my Samsung S3 screen ? Shld be pocket friendly pls.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2017
blackweaver:

its the cord that has gone bad i tested it on anoda phone it was slow,but here is the main issue to get a cord that will charge my phone fast
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Griseldalange: 5:00am On Nov 23, 2017
For cross-platform transmission to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, here you may need a good transfer tool which can help you transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone in one click. You can have a look!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by I8id(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
my Android tecno j5 screen freezes until I press the power button then unlock. what could be the problem.... note: I changed the touch pad recently
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sureinfo: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2017
I8id:
my Android tecno j5 screen freezes until I press the power button then unlock. what could be the problem.... note: I changed the touch pad recently
Hope ur storage isn't full, it may be freezing due to lack of storage on ram, try freeing up some memory, you may even delete unnecessary apps
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bert81(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls my opsson 6610v is showing me "unfortunately google has stop what do I do ,I have tried several manual flashing its notworking
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by techsparkhub: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2017
*Jumia blackfriday is still active till dec 13th, i decided to drop freee coupon code / voucher*

https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-coupon/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Sunkyphil:
its the cord that has gone bad i tested it on anoda phone it was slow,but here is the main issue to get a cord that will charge my phone fast

I thought that might be possible.
Some of these oems have proprietary cables that only do fast charging on their cables and not on any others, you could try checking jumia/ konga or go to any phone shop to check if the have the cable for that model of phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tafat: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
sureinfo:

Hope ur storage isn't full, it may be freezing due to lack of storage on ram, try freeing up some memory, you may even delete unnecessary apps
True, it myt be an issue with storage
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
blackweaver:

I thought that might be possible.
Some of these oems have proprietary cables that only do fast charging on their cables and not on any others, you could try checking jumia/ konga or go to any phone shop to check if the have the cable for that model of phone

Finally resolved the issue,had to change d charging ic,even the cord i tot was the cause is still ok
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by haneetsinghp: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Get Latest Android Tips & Tricks on YTECHB.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by I8id(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2017
sureinfo:

I don't think is a memory problem as you can see I have enough memory on my phone. the buttom left button touch on its own and then seize to touch until I unlock my phone, and probably continues after few seconds

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Charcoalcity: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2017
Help!!!! my infinix note 2 isn't responding to touches on the screen. How much will it cost to fix?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dreydoe(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Please epp me... I tried updating my fone infinix x556 to a new update an d update failed after unpacking.. next I d a factory reset and ever since...my two simcards shows invalid imei den it will later show full network bars but I won't be able to do anything. ..cnt check balance,call or browse.. and d Sims works on other fone...note I have tried factory reset 4rm recovery mode but still d same thing. ..Pls epp me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lative(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
please i want to fix my samsung galaxy j3 screen
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oladele239(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Please my phone does not connect to wifi though is shows connected but always showing an exclamation mark beside it.
I have done factory reset Nd co

Pls anyone with solutions can quote me for easy reference
Thanks great thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.