Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,472 members, 7,854,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (975783 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
joanana: @ 4llerbuntu ... plz how can i increase the ram of my galaxy s3. whenever i open xmbc n m watching a video. it usually restart on its own. whats wrong with my baby! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed plz help!!!

Note that there are two xbmc types available. The beta build and the stable build. Was using the beta and it crashes but not much. The stable build hadn't crashed at all. Its much faster and smoother
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
abrahym: ..
I can access different section with app.even quote,upload pics,

No, you don't understand. You can do all that with that one. Tell you what, download the xda forum app and compare then you well understand what I'm talking about
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Joan been replying u on plus.

uninstall that version and install the 13.0 beta code name Gotham. its on xbmc.org.

let's start from there
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2013
Leopantro: That app is crap. Is not even an app, its a website interface. Even I that have zero app making skills created such on an app late last year. That app was even better because I designed it that new front page topics come in as twits,if you click on them it opens the full page of the topic. I lost interest when I couldn't browse through the various sections and the topics opens in external browsers. Can't recall the site. I think a competition should be setup for people to create a solid app for Nairaland. About time Nairaland had an app

i doubt nairaland will ever have an app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Leopantro:

No wonder you downloaded 98 gig worth of data in a month. With all those films and series, do you remember to watch the series "NTA NEWS"?

been ages since i last saw an episode of that  cheesy cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2013
so how can I get to buy one of these android sticks here in Nigeria?

I just found some interesting projects to experiment
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2013
4llerbuntu: so how can I get to buy one of these android sticks here in Nigeria?

I just found some interesting projects to experiment

i knew that when you found out you can run ubuntu and other types of linux on it you would be interested. i also came across an android backtract and ubuntu installer for it. came across a website of a company in abuja that imports it. starts with pilo-something. i remember i called them in December and they said they were out of stock then. i got the website from nairaland. but the price was high
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2013
do my eyes deceive me  shocked shocked shocked

did i just see BACKTRACK

now i'm salivating cheesy cheesy cheesy

put me in line too smiley smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
ciphoenix:
do my eyes deceive me  shocked shocked shocked

did i just see BACKTRACK

now i'm salivating cheesy cheesy cheesy

put me in line too smiley smiley

Why do your posts stretch beyond the borders of the page? Or is cos I'm using a phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
I NEED A SOFTWARE THAT WILL MAKE MY SCREEN(SGS3) SHOW ON MY LAPTOP.i HAVE TRIED "AIR DISPLAY" And one other App,all to no avail.Didn't work properly
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Why do your posts stretch beyond the borders of the page? Or is cos I'm using a phone?

it doesn't
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello house I downloaded GTA from android.155.cn as suggested and when I downloaded the game it was in zip format, pls how do I make the game work. I tried changing the file extension but it doesn't Work that way pls how help cry cry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is Anti virus needful on an Android fone?(SGS3)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
honsule: I NEED A SOFTWARE THAT WILL MAKE MY SCREEN(SGS3) SHOW ON MY LAPTOP.i HAVE TRIED "AIR DISPLAY" And one other App,all to no avail.Didn't work properly

I have tried some apps that worked. Try nscreen. There's a much better app but can't remember the name. Will get it later
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
incidentally I won't even run a Ubuntu DE on such sticks.

let's just say its in furtherance of the cause of science cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Leopantro:

I have tried some apps that worked. Try nscreen. There's a much better app but can't remember the name. Will get it later

Thankz.i will try the nscreen out.But will be anxiously waiting for the much better app u talk about... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
ciphoenix:

it doesn't

When I quote your post I see you are using [code][/code] which monospaces your post. I guess that's why it over stretches.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
guys pls my galaxy s2 is stock on samsung logo the solution i was told is to do factory reset in recovery mode, but my volume down button is fault so how do i navigate to factory reset since with volume up it seems it cannot over scroll to get to the reset option. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
cyrielo: Hello house I downloaded GTA from android.155.cn as suggested and when I downloaded the game it was in zip format, pls how do I make the game work. I tried changing the file extension but it doesn't Work that way pls how help cry cry
some 1 pls reply me naw my 600 mb go just waste like dat
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
mhozzis: guys pls my galaxy s2 is stock on samsung logo the solution i was told is to do factory reset in recovery mode, but my volume down button is fault so how do i navigate to factory reset since with volume up it seems it cannot over scroll to get to the reset option. Thanks

I will help you to solve your problem don't worry just follow as i say.

1.Firstly go to main menu of your phone.

2.Now tap on 'Settings' tab.

3.Now tap on the 'Privacy' tab.

4.Now tap on the 'Factory reset' tab.

5.Now after tapping on reset option you will be asked to provide some details after providing the necessary details you can reset tour phone.
All the best...........................

Try to change the volume key as it is required for many process to do sometimes,so try to do that as soon as possible
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
mhozzis: guys pls my galaxy s2 is stock on samsung logo the solution i was told is to do factory reset in recovery mode, but my volume down button is fault so how do i navigate to factory reset since with volume up it seems it cannot over scroll to get to the reset option. Thanks

In case u can't access the settings at all just do the following:

update your device firmware via Samsung KIES software.This will flash fresh stock factory Android latest updated OS
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
honsule:

In case u can't access the settings at all just do the following:

update your device firmware via Samsung KIES software.This will flash fresh stock factory Android latest updated OS
thanks sir i'll try the KIES since i can't access the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
cyrielo: some 1 pls reply me naw my 600 mb go just waste like dat

Unzip or unrar the bloody file and tell us what is inside it.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lord_Reed:

When I quote your post I see you are using [code ][ /code] which monospaces your post. I guess that's why it over stretches.

yea. 

i've never noticed the overstretching though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bily(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
ciphoenix:

yea. 

i've never noticed the overstretching though

yeah it stretches and cos am a little lazy to be scrolling right and left on my phone,I just skip ya posts tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
bily:

yeah it stretches and cos am a little lazy to be scrolling right and left on my phone,I just skip ya posts tongue

grin, i'll keep it
straight then
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Get snappea app for your desktop and phone... Sort of a file manain system like nokia pc suite
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2013
nobody don talk how I fit buy those android stick things.

OK what's my most reliable and easiest option to buy and ship it down?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2013
4llerbuntu: nobody don talk how I fit buy those android stick things.

OK what's my most reliable and easiest option to buy and ship it down?

I'm also interested.

@Leopantro.......come here and tell us the way forward o acquire those sticks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fanistic(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fanistic(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fanistic(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2013
Leopantro: I'm not regretting getting this stuff at all

ON THE MK808
runs on jellybean with expandable memory of upto 32gb. good wifi coverage and a micro USB port for the adapter that comes with it. can connect an external hdd to it. also comes with a USB port where i connected the wireless receiver of the k400i keypad that i bought. runs fast and smooth. works with a PS3 and XBOX 360 gamepad. he you also have an android phone you can install DROIDMOTE and use the phone as a remote control or a pad for your games. you can also install allshare or wifi file explorer or vlc steam and stream your videos from the phone or laptop . install a beautiful 3d live wallpaper like koi or dualboot and your tv turns into a wonderful animated screen. install super video and you have PIP function. the graphics is also wonderful

Can a regular sim card work wif this TV box? Can one also edit apn and browse on the TV. Hope it's not wifi only? Please give your setup for prospective buyers. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.