Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,588 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66168 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dygeasy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
somebodybobo: I dont even knw who davido is/ Nosa and the mopol.....Now wetin i wan gain from reading this??
you've read it!!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dygeasy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

Who TF are you talking to?
you are the Bleep..loolz
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dygeasy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

Who TF are you talking to?
you are the Bleep..loolz
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dygeasy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
sammirano: Obviously the guy is spoilted and need to be slapped even without offense, idiot
d God of English will not allow with the LLspoilted'' English u just spoke..yeye person
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
I dont know whats the matter with some of U. So a man has money gives him the right to be rude to people and misbehave anyhow shey. Im glad the police beat the punk kid if he thinks he has been wronged or his father has the influence he can sue the police force. dumb punk
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ayobase(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum: Dami Duro crooner Davido may not have bargained for what he got in Abuja the last time he went for a show sponsored by Nokia.

Davido, arguably, is the most sought after artiste in the current Nigerian music market.

The super entertainer who is an ambassador of MTN Pulse is multi talented and this explains why he’s a pianist, producer, composer and arranger of songs. Away from the appraisals, the tattoo loving artiste, going by the latest gist at our disposal might need to watch the way he talks to people and stop letting his sudden stardom derail him off radar like those who have come and gone be for him.

The fast rising star who would be collaborating with Senegalese Konvict Music boss and singer, Akon, on the remix of his rave making single, Dami Duro, we reliably gathered was recently harassed and hit by a uniformed man at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

According to the angry source, the musician was invited for the recently concluded Nokia Rap Battle show alongside other prominent acts by one Nosa, a fast rising music producer cum manager. The show ended and according to the source, Davido who was said to be drunk to stupor insisted on leaving in a friend’s car instead of going in the one the ones that brought him, and other top artistes and crew from the hotel.

He insisted though and Nosa being his host had to drive behind them, bubble later burst when the car conveying Davido was stopped by some military men for the routine check especially at that time of the night.

Our source revealed that the obviously tipsy Davido jumped out of the car and started boasting "don't you know me, what the Bleep is wrong with you guys..." He started shouting about who he is and what guts the Mopol men had to stop his friend`s car.

This act, SWAGGDICE TV was told, infuriated one of the Mopol and while the musician was still ranting and boasting, he was landed a dirty slap and was threatened with gun to shut up if he does not want to be bathed in his blood.

The musician we were further told was immediately rushed back into the car by Nosa and his friend who had at that point got down from their bus and pleaded with the uniformed men that he’s actually a popular musician especially in Lagos and was coming from a show.

The story however didn’t end there as the angry Davido did not hesitate to transfer aggression to Nosa immediately they got back to the hotel. The musician we learnt went as far as telling the man who got him the Nokia performance deal to shut up and not talk when he’s talking else he would slap him the way the Mopol treated him.

Nosa, the simple lifestyle dude who we learnt might have been in the entertainment industry before Davido was born, just walked away because he saw Davido as a proud boy.

Nonso, we gathered`is currently a stakeholder in Limelite Records which has signed artistes like Freestyle, Munachi Abii and many more. "He could not withstand a boy of Davido’s age talk to him in such manner for trying to help him realize his mistakes and as such, had to quietly walk away. Anyway pride goes before fall so my advice is the billionaire son should thread softly." One of the eye-witnesses revealed to us.

http://www.ghanamma.com/2012/06/davidos-arrogance-get-him-dirty-slaps-in-abuja/
http://www./profiles/blogs/mopol-officer-slaps-davido-for-being-rude-full-details

He is still growing!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 28, 2012
It's amazing how people worship money. His father is a billionaire. Davido got N10mil check. Who cares?

Money is the root of all evil. A poor man suffers while the wealthy are immoral and walk free. Don't judge by the wealth in one's pocket but by the wealth in one's mind and heart. Because someone is rich doesn't give him or her the right to act like a fool. Because someone is poor doesn't mean he or she can be disrespected and treated like a lesser being. End of story.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by freecocoa(f): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2012
^I thought its the love of money and not money itself that is the root of all evil?no?

Not withstanding,you are on point.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2012
^^ Lol okay, all join.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by humblebee: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2012
this dude should take a chill pill... he's too arrogant, same way he fought twice in a week at a club in abuja. wtf is his problem
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by DaBeaver(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This poor nigga forgets that money intoxicates.I dont blame him,his family must have been the gutter-type and now that he's JUST seeing millions,he's getting hyper over it.Better save your money for the raining days when nobody will care to buy your cds again.

Inasmuch as I don't in anyway condone his pride and misdemeanour, I'll also like to let you know that his family aint the "gutter-type". His dad is a multi billionaire that owns Pacific Holdings amongst other money-spinning ventures. He is also a heavy sponsor of Babcock University and owns the new Adeleke University. #justsoyouknow

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Heymus(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Osun people are bush people when you talk of yorubas and the father must be a bush billionaire.
pls. U must learn hw. 2talk, because dis issue hasn't gotten to dat extent, of you refeering osun people as bush people.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
LOL
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Leemladoja(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
‘I was not slapped’

Hip-hop sensation, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, has refuted rumours that he had a scuffle with mobile policemen.

The internet was awash Tuesday night, with unconfirmed reports, claiming that the young hit-maker was slapped by uniformed men ‘for being rude.’
But the 19-year-old musician quickly took to his Twitter handle, to refute the story. He described it as “untrue and baseless.”
“I am safe and at home … Stop the lies.” he tweeted.
Davido who is currently signed on to HKN records will be launching his debut album “O.B.O Genesis” at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Sunday, July 22.

http://www.dailyngnews.com/2012/06/i-was-not-slapped.html

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by deenee: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Davido's Dad is rich no doubt but how much is his networth? How much is he owing banks some of which have been liquidated or even nationalised?. There is no need to "hero worship" him just because he is a celebrity. Been a celebrity does not give him a license to misbehave or be above the law. If he found wanting then he should be dealt with accordingly. I can also see that a lot of people are still in the dark but let me make this clear "billionaire" father or not.......there are quite a handful of igbo traders at Alaba Intl whose networth is three-five times that of Davido's father despite his "billionaire status"......empty vessels make the most noise!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 3:14am On Jul 01, 2012
ok
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by NeuroBoss(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2012
This stardom have a strong negative hold on these musicians especially a 19 year old spoilt child. But come to think of it, how many people can resist the urge or is it temptation to behave when our father is Dele Adeleke, a billionaire from Ede, Osun state and one of the most successful businessmen in Nigeria; when our Uncle is Isiaka Adeleke, the first executive governor of Osun state and a two-time senator and a top PDP chieftain; when we a just 19 years old and doing well for ourselves and getting all the attention. I think though Davido going by the account was rude, in a saner country no Policeman would've slapped him. They could only delay him for some hours or make him pay some fines or do community service before letting him go.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2012
deenee: Davido's Dad is rich no doubt but how much is his networth? How much is he owing banks some of which have been liquidated or even nationalised?. There is no need to "hero worship" him just because he is a celebrity. Been a celebrity does not give him a license to misbehave or be above the law. If he found wanting then he should be dealt with accordingly. I can also see that a lot of people are still in the dark but let me make this clear "billionaire" father or not.......there are quite a handful of igbo traders at Alaba Intl whose networth is three-five times that of Davido's father despite his "billionaire status"......empty vessels make the most noise!

You got that right.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Toppie2(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Lakkay: I served at Osun state so I know the story of the Ede Adelekes quite well. I do not know if he's a billionaire but I know that he is VERY rich, much richer than Isiaka the Senator. In fact, he was the financier of Isiaka's political activities. However, I am not sure whether Davido is his child or just happen to bear same name and from same state.
hmmm....my mum told me d same story.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Toppie2(f): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mr bluetooth nd shymmex why nt leave osun state ppl out of dz nd jst stick 2 d topic. Thanks!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by phemieojelabi: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=16pt]I knw blame d boy.If 2 say "DEM" allow u do some hustle within d country.U 4 knw say KAKI no be LEATHER.U just jumpin around thinkin u run d industry.Even 2baba,MI, El-dee,Banky,etc..... still dey hail.U beta lay low so that u can eat d fruit of ur labour.Ask Wayne-Carter d way it been done in US wia dey brought u 4rm.I grin u[/size]
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by OmoUSH(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Godogwu: google? smiley
Google doesn't recognise Davido
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by sympathysenior(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2014
Pls who is Devido? Is he a footballer? And which club is him
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Lionheartedfew: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ajengogo:
I know the mopol guy that slapped this your overhyped davido ('cos I don't know who is). It is this same mopol that slapped Amokachi when he was growing up in his soccer career. What am saying in essence is that the slap is a big sign of success in the guy's career
how prophetic,I need that mopol to slap me
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Korrection:
@NL Mods..sometimes you guys can be funny posting sh1t here,,,check the link and youll see its from ghana.....na waoo
ehwm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos) / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.