Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66110 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith: i just finished watching his dagga #fail. Does the guy smoke crack? What on earth was he thinking? shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJA9uJkK0W8

Ehrrmmm, the girl was a bit skanky, she didn't look like she minded.

Not an excuse.

But if she had a lil more respect for herself.

Anywaz. . . . undecided

Davido = short + twiggy + looks like a lil teenager.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Mbuko91(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:
LOL.. I don't like it when people talk anyhow.
but u just insulted smbdy's mama
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Mbuko91(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ask the ibos in politics section if I ever had it with their women there.It's just my principle !
very matured of you dude....
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by maclatunji: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2012
This story is not surprising, the boy said he should not be stopped/delayed- e ma da mi duro, the MOPOL obviously thought otherwise and not only da duro(stopped/delayed him), but also fun ni ifoti(slapped him). The next thing we might hear from the boy is Won ti da mi duro pelu ifoti gbigbona (they have stopped me with a hot slap on the face).

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2012
maclatunji: This story is not surprising, the boy said he should not be stopped/delayed- e ma da mi duro, the MOPOL obviously thought otherwise and not only da duro(stopped/delayed him), but also fun ni ifoti(slapped him). The next thing we might hear from the boy is Won ti da mi duro pelu ifoti gbigbona (they have stopped me with a hot slap on the face).

Epic Fail @ joke attempt.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by boyendowed(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

Jim Iyke's slap was from a young guy lol... The guy was saying: "You don't know who I'm." grin grin

My doozy was like: "Oi, who the fvck are you, this ain't Nigeria, blud."...

Next thing, hot slap on Jim Iyke's face.... Bwahahahahahahaha

Julius Agwu got his slap from one Naija uncle in a club.. Bwahahahaha...

I wonder whether they can ask an NYPD officer "don't u know who I am?".It will be interesting to watch the dialogue that takes place after that.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Mbuko91(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

LMAOOOO cry cry cry
d pix funny die! Lolzzzz
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Waltro(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2012
Dhelake: Olodo! Abuja house expensive pass Lagos house? Person wey call 10mil lil change
Are you listening to yourself? I'm sure you went to primary and secondary school in yaba, schooled in unilag, served in a bank in surulere and you currently work in apapa...simply put, you've never left your locality before. Go and price house in abuja, and when I mean abuja I'm not talking about kubwa or gwagwalada or lugbe...got to wuse II, maitama, asokoro or gwarimpa...you will sell a house in ikoyi and VI you will still not be able to raise the money for land in these parts of abuja. You think to own a house in abuja is beans, I laugh you.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by onatisi(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2012
lacasa: No commentangry

this topic is highly irrelevant to be given front page coverage.moderators pls start using relevance to national issues when picking front page topics.are we davido brothers or father?shuoo
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Abeg who be this chizolum,na Davido girlfriend? Why her blood just dey hot for this matter?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2012
ifihearam: @chiZolum
I still don't understand why you are taking panadol on another man's headache ooo

Are you davido's publicist ni?
Chizolum:

yes I am.. smiley .. LOL no I'm not. [b]He's my friend [/b]and I just posted this gist here cuz i didn't know it was gonna get this kind of response. I just wanted people to get a lil laugh out of it not to put his entire family down. that's not fair.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Mbuko91(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2012
crackhouse: i can see u are one of the fans, probably u are a kid like him too. Small boys of these days, una think say life is all about music, wearing earings, sagging ur trousers & walking like a robot with ur two hands hanging on the air.
haahahahahahahahhahaah.....chaiiii!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Haba why be a meanie?that was kinda funny jorh cheesy.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2012
charles424: I pity the guy,what kind of star did he has?hmmm..playing with fire..nigerian police??nigerian policego and ask Dele Udoh family...dem go waste u,all your nananuno nu neni noh or ur speaking in tongue formula go just waste for life...yeye boy.You better call yourself back to normal....Aiye yi o ma le.
Bros easy please,na the vex affect your grammar abi na normal thing for your end?cheesy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Mbuko91(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol! Ileke u neva change....u sef.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by MumaBee: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2012
He has being misbehaving roughly on stage lately
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Mbuko91(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2012
Muma Bee: He has being misbehaving roughly on stage lately
slap effects
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Waltro(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg who be this chizolum,na Davido girlfriend? Why her blood just dey hot for this matter?
Seems like a groupie to me.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Jungleprince1(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2012
How does dat affects d price gari?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by elari(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi,Some of us have folks in high places and that doesnt translate to you being wealthy.I ask you to tell me what his father does and you are posting some unverified crap here.He sawjust 10m and he was posting the check on twitter.Madam,ask how much a brand new 2011 honda crosstour cost and tell davido to keep his mouth shut.i'm sure his father owns in billions in kobo.nonsense.
. . . Ur papa get university? NO! Ur papa get oil company? NO! Are u the face of mtn pulse? NO! U r here bragging about a brand new 2011 honda crosstour and Davido, is actually cruising a 2012 made automobile. At least we hear heard of that name and dance to his music. Apart from nairaland, ur village and maybe ur house, wer else them knw u? Haba! Person wey pass u pass u shikena!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Tbioty(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2012
;Dd mopol man 4 even slapin pass dan 1.......since him head d touch.....abi him waan feel superdiva fly nigga
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2012
This boy Davido is too arogant
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2012
Na aboki Mopol or Soja na im dis small boy dey challenge. People wey no even sabi who be Tuface or D'Banj, talkless of one Davido. He's damn lucky. He would have been shot to death, and NOTHING would have happened. Trust me.

I anticipate a remix of his one and only hit song. . . .

e ma fo mi leti, yeh, emi omo baba lowo, eh.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2012
I HATE NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY

THE PEOPLE ALWAYS BEHAVE BASE ON THEIR PERSONAL HATRED

WHY WILL YOU SLAP YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN

BECAUSE YOU ARE A POLICE OR A MOPOL OFFICER?

NO LAW FOR THIS COUNTRY SHA
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Boyelade(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Person wey no get proper training for house na outsider go give am. He tink say abuja be lyk lagos wey u fit do anything he want cos of d little change he get frm MTN. Idiot guy.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by kklofty: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum: Dami Duro crooner Davido may not have bargained for what he got in Abuja the last time he went for a show sponsored by Nokia.

Davido, arguably, is the most sought after artiste in the current Nigerian music market.

The super entertainer who is an ambassador of MTN Pulse is multi talented and this explains why he’s a pianist, producer, composer and arranger of songs. Away from the appraisals, the tattoo loving artiste, going by the latest gist at our disposal might need to watch the way he talks to people and stop letting his sudden stardom derail him off radar like those who have come and gone be for him.

The fast rising star who would be collaborating with Senegalese Konvict Music boss and singer, Akon, on the remix of his rave making single, Dami Duro, we reliably gathered was recently harassed and hit by a uniformed man at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

According to the angry source, the musician was invited for the recently concluded Nokia Rap Battle show alongside other prominent acts by one Nosa, a fast rising music producer cum manager. The show ended and according to the source, Davido who was said to be drunk to stupor insisted on leaving in a friend’s car instead of going in the one the ones that brought him, and other top artistes and crew from the hotel.

He insisted though and Nosa being his host had to drive behind them, bubble later burst when the car conveying Davido was stopped by some military men for the routine check especially at that time of the night.

Our source revealed that the obviously tipsy Davido jumped out of the car and started boasting "don't you know me, what the Bleep is wrong with you guys..." He started shouting about who he is and what guts the Mopol men had to stop his friend`s car.

This act, SWAGGDICE TV was told, infuriated one of the Mopol and while the musician was still ranting and boasting, he was landed a dirty slap and was threatened with gun to shut up if he does not want to be bathed in his blood.

The musician we were further told was immediately rushed back into the car by Nosa and his friend who had at that point got down from their bus and pleaded with the uniformed men that he’s actually a popular musician especially in Lagos and was coming from a show.

The story however didn’t end there as the angry Davido did not hesitate to transfer aggression to Nosa immediately they got back to the hotel. The musician we learnt went as far as telling the man who got him the Nokia performance deal to shut up and not talk when he’s talking else he would slap him the way the Mopol treated him.

Nosa, the simple lifestyle dude who we learnt might have been in the entertainment industry before Davido was born, just walked away because he saw Davido as a proud boy.

Nonso, we gathered`is currently a stakeholder in Limelite Records which has signed artistes like Freestyle, Munachi Abii and many more. "He could not withstand a boy of Davido’s age talk to him in such manner for trying to help him realize his mistakes and as such, had to quietly walk away. Anyway pride goes before fall so my advice is the billionaire son should thread softly." One of the eye-witnesses revealed to us.

http://www.ghanamma.com/2012/06/davidos-arrogance-get-him-dirty-slaps-in-abuja/
http://www./profiles/blogs/mopol-officer-slaps-davido-for-being-rude-full-details
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

Ibadan ke?? grin grin

I only claim my pops' side ooooo... I'm waterside Ijebu from Epe... Let Ibadan people and their Amala politics answer that.. grin

Eweso is what we say where I'm from. cool

Omo Ijebu. I dey house for you o. Ewesoo. Shymemx Omo Ijebu alare.. cheesy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by maclatunji: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Thank you for your attention Miss Assessor. tongue
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by fesse(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

His father is a billionaire!

Because his father is a billionaire, he should go on insulting people. He should know that Abuja is not Lagos. 80% of Kids of his age are trillionaires Children. Next time he is in Abuja, he will walk with one leg up. Serves him right.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by fesse(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2012
Waltro: Are you listening to yourself? I'm sure you went to primary and secondary school in yaba, schooled in unilag, served in a bank in surulere and you currently work in apapa...simply put, you've never left your locality before. Go and price house in abuja, and when I mean abuja I'm not talking about [b]kubwa or gwagwalada or lugbe...[/b]got to wuse II, maitama, asokoro or gwarimpa...you will sell a house in ikoyi and VI you will still not be able to raise the money for land in these parts of abuja. You think to own a house in abuja is beans, I laugh you.

Even @ the emboldened he can't get a two bedroom detached.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by KINGwax(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Babzilla:
and so?
and so shut up...stop beefing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.