Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry (12132 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Children Crushing Or Loving In Pictures / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by ebenholer(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
those people dat married d person they love commonly engage in pre-marital sex which is sin b4 God...
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by ebenholer(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]But wen we love d one we marry, we stay in d part of holiness in God. beloved youths, pre-marital love is lust n evil b4 God. Dont love any Girl or Boy b4 gettin marry.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by stpat1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
I will advice you love the one you marry cos in many cases people marry who they find available at a time they are ready to marry so the better you start loving the one you married the better. Most ppl never really get to marry the ones they truely love cos somehow that person had to marry someone else.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
ebenholer: [color=#006600][/color]But wen we love d one we marry, we stay in d part of holiness in God. beloved youths, pre-marital love is lust n evil b4 God. Dont love any Girl or Boy b4 gettin marry.

Do me a kind favour .......shove your religion up your arse.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by omosexy1: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
Love these days has been bastardized by selfish reasons. The true test of love is when it is faced with challenges. My advice to your friend - if she finds the man attractive or is attracted to him in certain ways she should go ahead to marry. However, if the man in question is in no way attractive to your friend, please she shouldn't because she might not endure the early stages of marriage. Love is best enjoyed when you grow with it. Love is just like any other emotions you cannot be happy forever, likewise you cannot be in love forever. Also, love isn't the only ingredient to a successful marriage. At some point, tolerance, patience and understanding overtakes love. So it is better to love who you marry.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Johndoe100: On the surface this looks reasonable, but the kicker is in the next line which goes like this:
"parents should allow their children to marry who they love think they love, so that if the men misbehave the women can promptly get divorced." With parental aproval "understanding and tolorance" are key. As everyone on this board knows, the cabal and their leader chaircover consider tolerance and understanding in mariage to be a manifestation of low self esteem.
You just gotta love these hags and their coven.

man where have you been? Been looking all over for you since tha 3rd world war. Almost gave up, even had a monument of eba erected in your memory down my throat.
So glad to have you back and to think that we are still fighting this war? Aaaarrrrggghhhh, Guess the illuminati has an agenda after all.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Dancee1(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] In marriage, there is no one factor dat guaranties marriage success. It's got 2 do wit many factors b/cos man is a three-party being.the spirit,the sole and the body. A good marriage partner must possess a matched quality wit d spirit,soul and body of de colleague. ie their spirits must believe in one deity/spirit realm,2.their mindset,emotions and words must edify one another, and d financial ability 4 de nourishment of d body at least 2 a lenght and also hav d ability/qaulity 2 supply some other humanbody needs such as sex.etc @op God himself talks about loving who you marry,he never talked about marrying who you love.whether or not you married who you loved, the obligation is luv who you married unconditionally n experience a blissful union 4 life. ephesians 5:25 it 's posrible and easy b/cos d mouth of d Lord has raid it.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

If the one that loves me dosent have Big breast, mad curved hips, big yansh, yellow skinned, blue eyes, 6feet tall, American trained with american accent.. Then she cant possibly love me.. no matter what she does..

superfulous!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 28, 2012
If she goes on with it she better know that she has to make it happen otherwise she is screwed big time!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by coolzeal(m): 4:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Marrying the one i love...As simple as that.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by AdeniyiA(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2012
Dyt: An example
Dere is sm1 I know, she is madly in love wit sm guy bt d guy cares less and dere is anoda dat loves her with every of his hrt beat and willing to marry her ASAP, I personally advised her go 4 d one who loves her, love grows, u nurture it

So as 4 me, I will love d one I marry
in other words, love is infectious and contagious, so, get vulnerable!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by BBFM: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2012
Luv is a natural phenomenum bt it doesnt com naturally. It's possible u luv smbody 2day n u may nt luv them in d future. Getting married 2 who u luv is nt d key 2 a happy n succesful marriage cos dat luv could wane. Luving who u marry is a beta option cos luv comes by decison. U only luv smbody cos u hav decided luv them. Chikena!Luv is a natural phenomenum bt it doesnt com naturally. It's possible u luv smbody 2day n u may nt luv them in d future. Getting married 2 who u luv is nt d key 2 a happy n succesful marriage cos dat luv could wane. Luving who u marry is a beta option cos luv comes by decison. U only luv smbody cos u hav decided luv them. Chikena!Luv is a natural phenomenum bt it doesnt com naturally. It's possible u luv smbody 2day n u may nt luv them in d future. Getting married 2 who u luv is nt d key 2 a happy n succesful marriage cos dat luv could wane. Luving who u marry is a beta option cos luv comes by decison. U only luv smbody cos u hav decided luv them. Chikena!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by queenex06: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2012
I'll say you should marry the one you love. The reason why most pple stop loving eachother in marriage (according 2 step707) is because love is not enough in marriage. Before you get married and telling a man/woman to 'take the rest of your life', make sure He is your friend.
Whenever you feel the love is dying you still have a friend that can understand you whenever and however. All the best
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by munzub: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2012
@STEPO 707,UR CORRECT. ITS BETA 2LUV D 1 U MARRY CUS 2DAYS SO CALLED LUV B4 MARRIAGE IS NW STH ELSE. ITS ONLY ON FEW OCCASIONS DAT LUV B4 MARRIAGE IS TRU. I PREFER ARRANGED MARRIAGE.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Babaji111(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2012
Abeg, marry the one you love and who loves you. But if you are not really sure whether that person is good or not, contact those who knows him well. Plead with your parents to concur with your interest in a manner that will not hurt them. Good luck.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by babuji(f): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2012
THE TRUE TEST OF SINCERE LOVE IS TOLERANCE OF ERRORS
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2012
brightmon:
he/she is simple, honest and just want to be ther for you, not to impress but just ther.
Dont be selective and remeber He/she is not always what you expect.
wise Quote,very impressive
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by ifyalways(f): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Loving the one you marry for me!
Marrying the one you love does not cut it for me cos having joined the marriage train,I have come to find out that "love" is infact the least of the problems one encounters.love unlike respect,maturity,commitment is not static(the feelings comes and goes at random) and its also its almost humanely impossible to not love a man/woman that respects and treats u right.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
ifyalways: Loving the one you marry for me!
Marrying the one you love does not cut it for me cos having joined the marriage train,I have come to find out that "love" is infact the least of the problems one encounters.love unlike respect,maturity,commitment is not static(the feelings comes and goes at random) and its also its almost humanely impossible to not love a man/woman that respects and treats u right.

Speak for womanhood.

I cannot love someone I am not intensely attracted to sexually, no matter how much she respects me or treats me right. The word intensely is very important.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Speak for womanhood.

I cannot love someone I am not intensely attracted to sexually, no matter how much she respects me or treats me right. The word intensely is very important.

Ashawo okunrin cheesy
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Sagamite(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
naijababe:

Ashawo okunrin cheesy

Answers with one hand in the air: "Present, Ma"! cool
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by ifyalways(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
Rofl @ sagamite.
I think we are in the same page sha,as long as other factors are present and constant(sexu.al attraction included) love is the least factor anyone should worry about. It falls in and happens along the line.
Btw, sagamite, which one be "intense" sexual attraction?how dem dey kpekus dat one?
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by ronkebp(f): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
ifyalways: Rofl @ sagamite.
I think we are in the same page sha,as long as other factors are present and constant(sexu.al attraction included) love is the least factor anyone should worry about. It falls in and happens along the line.
Btw, sagamite, which one be "intense" sexual attraction?how dem dey kpekus dat one?

With the heart my sister, with the heart....have you ever kpekused opening your heart to your hubby.....? smiley smiley try it, you will see it is different from love making and bang..ing. wink wink
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by obowunmi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Sometimes, it is hard to respect without Love . . . mind what i say oh, sometimes

Bros I think they go hand in hand. You may respect your teacher for example, and not love - this respect makes you listen and become obedient. Get my drift??
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by PrettyCindy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
That word “love“ has alot of baggages. I will want to love the one i marry but before marrying him, i should at least feel something for him or like him because its the feelings i have developed for him that will soften me up into consumating the marriage else i can never ever sleep with someone i don‘t love.
I believe love grows and certain characters of the man such as kindness, way of thinking, maturity, responsibility, neatness‘ intelligence etc may make me start falling in love with him when we are married. Also in such situations, both couples have to win themselves to each other. One sided love will never work. They both have to love each other.
Op, tell her to get to know the man, let them talk more,let her understand his person and appreciate his personality. If he possesses a few of the qualities she wants in a man, she can build the rest up.
The most important thing is that the man should be the type that respects women and values marriage.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by armyofone(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
haha Sagamite, interesting.

how do you know you are s.exually attracted to the person?
are you equating love to se.x?

Sagamite:

Speak for womanhood.

Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Dranatomy: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
Loving the one i marry ....U may love a lady but ur nt compatible with each other...U may also be compatible with someone but u dnt love her....Compatibilty and Love, Choose one..
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
ifyalways: Rofl @ sagamite.

There are girls who would get it simply because they can get it up. That does not mean you will put a ring on it.

Intensely attracted are girls who you just want to tear up everytime you see them. You are thinking you would happily hit that ish morning till night for the rest of your life.

That is attraction level o. Personality is a different thing. Because I am intensely attracted to you does not mean I would put a ring on it if your personality is shyt.

armyofone: haha Sagamite, interesting.

how do you know you are s.exually attracted to the person?
are you equating love to se.x?

I would know by the combination of her bre[i]a[/i]st, backside, face, figure and manneristic va va voom.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by anitank(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
I dated this guy for 8 whole year and I loved him wit evrything I am. I could tell that he even loved me much more. We have a son together. Our wedding date was fixed for d 9th of april dis year and I was particularly very excited because I was finally goin to get married to d only man I ever loved. After d most magical vals day we spent together, he was travelling back to abuja, had an accident and died! Now dat dream of marrying d man I love is gone.
If I decide to get married tomorrow, its neva goin to be for love but because I have to get married. If I end up loving the man,then he's lucky.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by ronkebp(f): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
anitank: I dated this guy for 8 whole year and I loved him wit evrything I am. I could tell that he even loved me much more. We have a son together. Our wedding date was fixed for d 9th of april dis year and I was particularly very excited because I was finally goin to get married to d only man I ever loved. After d most magical vals day we spent together, he was travelling back to abuja, had an accident and died! Now dat dream of marrying d man I love is gone.
If I decide to get married tomorrow, its neva goin to be for love but because I have to get married. If I end up loving the man,then he's lucky.

Am so sorry for your loss!!!, may his soul rest in peace!!!that is serious!!!!......
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Its all about marrying the one you love.loving the one u marry is a bit hard when u don't marry the one u love
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Fruitful2: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
PLS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO STATE CLEARLY THAT NO BODY HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE YOUR LIFE PARTNER.THAT DECISION LIES WITH YOU ONLY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHATEVER CIRCUMSTANCE YOU FIND YOURSELF.BECOS YOU ALONE WILL BEAR THE CONSEQUENCE OF YOUR MARITAL DECISION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Parents. / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son / Obams Dispatch Lagos Door Step Pickup And Delivery From 800naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.