Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry (12135 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Children Crushing Or Loving In Pictures / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by DukeNija(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
Whatever works for you. You never can tell. Afterall, people fall out of Love. Ask the divorcees. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by taryour(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
anitank: I dated this guy for 8 whole year and I loved him wit evrything I am. I could tell that he even loved me much more. We have a son together. Our wedding date was fixed for d 9th of april dis year and I was particularly very excited because I was finally goin to get married to d only man I ever loved. After d most magical vals day we spent together, he was travelling back to abuja, had an accident and died! Now dat dream of marrying d man I love is gone.
If I decide to get married tomorrow, its neva goin to be for love but because I have to get married. If I end up loving the man,then he's lucky.

OMG!!! Accept my heart felt condolence dear,God bless u and ur son. God will surely give u strenght and see you tru it all. Pele my dear..
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Johndoe100(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
Guitarlife: man where have you been? Been looking all over for you since tha 3rd world war. Almost gave up, even had a monument of eba erected in your memory down my throat.
So glad to have you back and to think that we are still fighting this war? Aaaarrrrggghhhh, Guess the illuminati has an agenda after all.

No war bro, just doing my bit.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by anitank(f): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
taryour:

OMG!!! Accept my heart felt condolence dear,God bless u and ur son. God will surely give u strenght and see you tru it all. Pele my dear..
Thanks hon, we will be fine smiley
ronkebp:

Am so sorry for your loss!!!, may his soul rest in peace!!!that is serious!!!!......
Amen!!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by speaktoinzaghi(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2012
I believe marrying the one you love is the best option, because I know of a lady while I was working in the north, she was forced into an arranged marriage, but the husband never had peace, she already had someone she loves and she will not talk nor eat in her husband's house, unless she sees her boyfriend and at times she might look threatening as if she wants to commit suicide, so its now the responsibility of her husband to drive her to her boyfriend's house just for her to see him and be happy. We can all see the dilemma the husband is facing for marrying the woman that never loved her. So I say arranged marriage is 90% bleeped.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2012
Sagamite:

There are girls who would get it simply because they can get it up. That does not mean you will put a ring on it.

Intensely attracted are girls who you just want to tear up everytime you see them. You are thinking you would happily hit that ish morning till night for the rest of your life.

That is attraction level o. Personality is a different thing. Because I am intensely attracted to you does not mean I would put a ring on it if your personality is shyt.

I would know by the combination of her bre[i]a[/i]st, backside, face, figure and manneristic va va voom.
Dis 1 na small boy. Confirm!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
ifyalways: Loving the one you marry for me!
Marrying the one you love does not cut it for me cos having joined the marriage train,I have come to find out that "love" is infact the least of the problems one encounters.love unlike respect,maturity,commitment is not static(the feelings comes and goes at random) and its also its almost humanely impossible to not love a man/woman that respects and treats u right.
& In adition, i av a question 4 evry1: do u av 2 love ur lecturer to get ur certificate? My point? Mariage is like school. U dont av 2 love it prior 2 admisn 2 guarante urself a degree. A guy noted in dis thread dat an arrangd mariage dint work 4 a lady he knows cos she loves sm1 else. Look guy, if as a student u dont do ur duty, u'l falter! As 4 me sha, Love is minor. Whats important in school is whats important in mariage: do ur DUTY and evryoda tin wil b good. E.g. As a man/woman, ur duty is 2 respect, love ur partner etc, u get it? Love who u marry. Case closd. (N.B.) If u mary boko, u'r on ur own o.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
Marrying the one you love does not cut it for me cos having joined the marriage train,I have come to find out that "love" is infact the least of the problems one encounters.love unlike respect,maturity,commitment is not static(the feelings comes and goes at random) and its also its almost humanely impossible to not love a man/woman that respects and treats u right.
& In adition, i av a question 4 evry1: do u av 2 love ur lecturer to get ur certificate? My point? Mariage is like school. U dont av 2 love it prior 2 admisn 2 guarante urself a degree. A guy noted in dis thread dat an arrangd mariage dint work 4 a lady he knows cos she loves sm1 else. Look guy, if as a student u dont do ur duty, u'l falter! As 4 me sha, Love is minor. Whats most important in school is whats most important in mariage: do ur DUTY and evryoda tin wil b good. E.g. As a man/woman, ur duty is 2 respect, love ur partner etc, u get it? Love who u marry. Case closd.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Sagamite(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2012
Michky: Dis 1 na small boy. Confirm!

You are a cretin. Confirmed!

Michky: & In adition, i av a question 4 evry1: do u av 2 love ur lecturer to get ur certificate? My point? Mariage is like school. U dont av 2 love it prior 2 admisn 2 guarante urself a degree. A guy noted in dis thread dat an arrangd mariage dint work 4 a lady he knows cos she loves sm1 else. Look guy, if as a student u dont do ur duty, u'l falter! As 4 me sha, Love is minor. Whats important in school is whats important in mariage: do ur DUTY and evryoda tin wil b good. E.g. As a man/woman, ur duty is 2 respect, love ur partner etc, u get it? Love who u marry. Case closd. (N.B.) If u mary boko, u'r on ur own o.

And this confirms you are really a proper person.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2012

I don't agree here.

https://www.nairaland.com/615501/wish-send-husband-back-nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/600027/dont-want-bring-husband-abroad

The post in bold happens a lot of time. No be today wink
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2012
Michky: & In adition, i av a question 4 evry1: do u av 2 love ur lecturer to get ur certificate? My point? Mariage is like school. U dont av 2 love it prior 2 admisn 2 guarante urself a degree. A guy noted in dis thread dat an arrangd mariage dint work 4 a lady he knows cos she loves sm1 else. Look guy, if as a student u dont do ur duty, u'l falter! As 4 me sha, Love is minor. Whats important in school is whats important in mariage: do ur DUTY and evryoda tin wil b good. E.g. As a man/woman, ur duty is 2 respect, love ur partner etc, u get it? Love who u marry. Case closd. (N.B.) If u mary boko, u'r on ur own o.

WTF Please type in English. This isn't funny
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Sagamite(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2012
jennykadry:

I really do not know why people feel the need to write like an illiterate.

He is an utter person!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
jennykadry:

In sumary, wats most important in mariage is DUTY. My advice, love d 1 u mary and do ur duty as requird in d mariage (but b very careful nt 2 mary any1 dat wud cause u bodily harm). Simple! Ahora Comprende amiga?
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sagamite:

I really do not know why people feel the need to write like an illiterate.

He is an utter person!
Oya Lets go there Were! Wen i manage mess ur mama (even wen i cudnt bear d odour of dat hole btw her legs), she ask 4 abortn whch i refusd. Stubornly, she go do am. Unfortunatly, d drugs only disfigurd u. Dat na y i no gre acept u. Tel me, is she stil alive? I promise, I go use condo.m & cova my nose if she beg me 2 mess her hard again. I cnt stand anoda disfigurd bashtard like u. Oloshi buruku.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
Michky: Oya Lets go there Were! Wen i manage mess ur mama (even wen i cudnt bear d odour of dat hole btw her legs), she ask 4 abortn whch i refusd. Stubornly, she go do am. Unfortunatly, d drugs only disfigurd u. Dat na y i no gre acept u. Tel me, is she stil alive? I promise, I go use condo.m & cova my nose if she beg me 2 mess her hard again. I cnt stand anoda disfigurd bashtard like u. Oloshi buruku.

What a person!

You are still struggling to spell?
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by kalufelix(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Speak for womanhood.

I cannot love someone I am not intensely attracted to sexually, no matter how much she respects me or treats me right. The word intensely is very important.
LUST!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2012
kalufelix: LUST!
No mind am. The boy has no matured relationship experience atall. Everytime na fvctard, fvctard, fvctard him go dey shout. I dey sure say if him c correct fvck sef, him go run. I repeat, he is a small boy. Confirm! Nairaland is for adults ok? So, Sagamite, its beta u go and play with your fellow teens on facesh*t. You'l be a quick hero there. SOAB!
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

person!

So when a woman is ugly is the only time your feeling is love?

If she is beautiful, it is lust?

God is great! grin

Ugly women should thank God for men like you and Michky.

God also made a good balance to ensure the continuation of this world.

He made people like us to go for attractive women. And ensured unattractive women still have hope by creating you.

Baba God, na you biko! grin
Mr Fvctard, here is a simple question for you: would you be saying this same sh*t if your sister looked like a gorilla? I guess not. Besides, if we all go for the attractive, who wil marry the average looking girls or the ugly ones? Let me tell you something boy, life is not a bed of roses as you think. Infact, if the law of deprivation is anything to go by, (what you lack the most the lastime is what you'll want the most of the nextime) then something tells me you must be really really ugly - as in, like a crossbreed of chimpazee and hyenna. Just saying.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Yeah, I agree with you to some extent sha.

You guessed right. Since my sister does not look like a gorilla, I will struggle to see things from your more experienced and personal POV.

We are also in agreement about it not being sustainable for us all to go for good looking girls. That is why I said earlier that God is great.

He made you to cater for the ugly girl market. It all works well for the System. grin
Thank God you agree that your sister is the only good looking thing in your house. The rest of you look like a chimpazee/hyenna hybrids. Thats why you are too fixated on attraction. I can even bet that the girls that follow you around are your look-alikes too. Abi i lie?
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You guessed right. Since my sister does not look like a gorilla, I will struggle to see things from your more experienced and personal POV.

We are also in agreement about it not being sustainable for us all to go for good looking girls. That is why I said earlier that God is great.

He made you to cater for the ugly girl market. It all works well for the System. grin
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Ah! Thank God. Thank God you agree that your sister is the only good looking thing in your house. The rest of you look like chimpazee/hyenna hybrids. Thats why you are too fixated on attraction. I can even bet that the girls that manage to follow you around are your look-alikes too. Abi i lie?
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by fagamite: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2012
Michky: Mr Fvctard, here is a simple question for you: would you be saying this same sh*t if your sister looked like a gorilla? I guess not. Besides, if we all go for the attractive, who wil marry the average looking girls or the ugly ones? Let me tell you something boy, life is not a bed of roses as you think. Infact, if the law of deprivation is anything to go by, (what you lack the most the lastime is what you'll want the most of the nextime) then something tells me you must be really really ugly - as in, like a crossbreed of chimpazee and hyenna. Just saying.

First of, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and one man's "ponmo" is another man's "shaki." As long as that aphorism continues to be true, ugly women will never be short of attention from average-looking men like you. Secondly, I am a big believer in Jahn Nash's revision of Adam Smith’s principle that the “best result comes from everyone in a group/society doing what’s best for themselves and the group/society."

And if the end product is getting laid, people like you would be best served if you went for the unattractive women, leaving people like me to cater for the attractive ones. That way, it is win-win for us all grin
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by fagamite: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You demonstrate your fucktardism because there is nowhere I indicated such. People come from same genes. cheesy
grin

person. You mean from the same genetic make-up/genome sequence? Anyway, FYI, a gene is a section of the genome which codes for one polypeptide or RNA chain that may or may not have any understood function . But for you, lets just say, a gene = a protein. And NO, people dont always "come from the same gene." cool
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You demonstrate your fucktardism because there is nowhere I indicated such. People come from same genes. cheesy

My condolences to your sister(s) though. grin

Tell them there is hope and not all guys in the world are like me. Some (like you) actually give girls that look like gorillas a chance. grin
You seemed to have missed my point earlier. I meant only 1 of your sisters is presentable. The rest of you (you + your other sisters) look like chimpazee/hyenna hybrids. Besides how do you cope with all that odour from the hole between their legs? I remember i had to walk by your house the other time and heavily regretted that i didnt carry my gas mask along. Chei! That smell. Again i ask, boy, how do cope?
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by Michky: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

We all know you cannot even pull the ugly ones, talkless of the good-looking ones.

And next time it is genome, not gnome.

You are a person!

You lack comprehension. If people have similar genes, they are likely to look alike. FOOOL! grin

That is why you look like your gorilla-looking sisters. You all look like Gorillas. Maybe even related to the Obasanjo family. grin

Also maybe your sisters have been using your shirt to wipe between their legs that is why you have an odour you smell. grin
Wow, you seem to be speaking from personal experience. & if i may ask, how many times have they used your smelling shirt today already? Again i ask: boy, how do you cope with all that odour from the holes between your sisters legs? How? And while you are at it, am refering you to my previous post. Again. Wishn you an odourless day. Oloriburuku.
Re: Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry by EfemenaXY: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2012
Michky: No mind am. The boy has no matured relationship experience atall. Everytime na fvctard, fvctard, fvctard him go dey shout. I dey sure say if him c correct fvck sef, him go run. I repeat, he is a small boy. Confirm! Nairaland is for adults ok? So, Sagamite, its beta u go and play with your fellow teens on facesh*t. You'l be a quick hero there. SOAB!

Jeezz!!

I nearly choked on my breakfast just from reading the bolded! grin grin grin

Una nor go kill pessin with laff for nland o!

Ahem!! Er Michky, what does a correct fvck / fvctard look like sef? Me, I'm curious naw... grin grin

But seriously, Sagamite vs Michky, e don do abeg. Haba! Na so una wan start the week? It's only Monday morning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Parents. / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son / Obams Dispatch Lagos Door Step Pickup And Delivery From 800naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.