Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live (14655 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Malaysia Dangerous Place To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
feelamong:

Congrats ....e no easy!!!! most especially when you are not Seun's paddy or kobojunkie's .... grin
naso brother,no be garri na.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by mitobiju: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
dis report needs 2 b updated cos BOKO HARAM need 2 b included among d threat 2 9ja Govt.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Bioxstar(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
Na wa o.......
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Jabioro: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Wrong calculatn!
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Bioxstar(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
We stil get hope....we no b numba 1
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by gbadexy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
We truly have religios/ tribal conflicts in the north, but the story about MEND's activity and instability in the south shows that the report is old.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Clemzy16(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Daverytimes: 60,000 people have died in the Mexican drug war in the last 5 years but it doesn't make the list? 20,000 died in Nigeria in a span of a decade but that makes the list? fucking idiots.
the list is referring to african countries alone.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Oluwadare: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yomieluv: whaoooooooooooo....................for the first time since i joined,my post made the headlines....... i cant believe this.......sobbing tears of JOY....
Eeya am happy for u.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Clemzy16(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
There is a deed of truth in this article, but it was kind of overrated.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by jamil2(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yomieluv: whaoooooooooooo....................for the first time since i joined,my post made the headlines....... i cant believe this.......sobbing tears of JOY....

...........you should also check your account seun will dash you some dough.......... for making your thread overtly eagle-eyed for the fellow NLERS.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by lacasa: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Sad, ain't it
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by acidtalk: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Daverytimes: 60,000 people have died in the Mexican drug war in the last 5 years but it doesn't make the list? 20,000 died in Nigeria in a span of a decade but that makes the list? fucking idiots.

If they play Nigeria Number one as most uneducated people in the world, it is people like YOU that made us get to the top list.

Pathetic Ignorant illiterate just because he managed to watch CCTV news we won't hear word again.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by acidtalk: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2012

If they place Nigeria Number one as most uneducated people in the world, it is people like YOU that made us get to the top list.

Pathetic Ignorant illiterate just because he managed to watch CCTV news we won't hear word again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by animari(f): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
Weird that south africa is not on the list
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by curtain: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Naija as sixth position may become numba one in d nearest future, The hope is bleak wit d pples mind pregnant wit hatred 4 percieved enemies within. THERE IS A DERE NEED 4 D GOVT 2 CALL 4 REFERENDUM AND KNW WEDA WE SHUD STAY 2GEDA IN PIECES OR BREAK-UP IN PEACE. Since d govt. Dnt hv d balls 2 call 4 a national conference.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
my take on Nigeria's problem is more on tribalism than any other...tribalism is eating deep on our psyche,and acting as a barrier to our development....this is also displayed on Nairaland.......
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by eledalo: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
THIS WAS SPONSORED BY CPC AND ACN TO BRING DOWN GEJ, YOU CAN SEE FROM THE WRITING BUHARI PERSONALLY WROTE THE FIRST HALF OF THE ARTICLE AND TINUBU WROTE THE SECOND PART, IM SURE IT WAS GHANA THAT PUT NIGERIAS NAME THERE YES IT WAS THAT GHANA PROF, YES!
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
eledalo: THIS WAS SPONSORED BY CPC AND ACN TO BRING DOWN GEJ, YOU CAN SEE FROM THE WRITING BUHARI PERSONALLY WROTE THE FIRST HALF OF THE ARTICLE AND TINUBU WROTE THE SECOND PART, IM SURE IT WAS GHANA THAT PUT NIGERIAS NAME THERE YES IT WAS THAT GHANA PROF, YES!
you are a BIG FOOL for writing that....you must be high on local shepe..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
[size=28pt]We go survive![/size]
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well, It all depends on the part of Nigeria they are refering to. But certainlly not in the UYO city of mine, where everything is crystalizing to life in Hawaii, Barbados, Schcelles and Las Vegas!
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
They say its dangerous, but we are enjoying....
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by mrman2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yomieluv: you are a BIG FOOL for writing that....you must be high on local shepe..
intresting, so you mean to tell me you don't know he was just being sarcastic? Na wa for you oo, very big wa infact.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
joey4jo:

Kidnapping, militancy, scammers and bank robbery are mostly know in which part? Please remind me again, oh yes. South.

These things are also in other countries that are not listed and Northern Nigeria . why is South Africa not in the list, kidnapping is everywhere but not for a common man, No militancy since OBJ left, there are scammers and bank robbers even in Switzerland.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by eledalo: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
mr_man: intresting, so you mean to tell me you don't know he was just being sarcastic? Na wa for you oo, very big wa infact.

shhh. . dont tell him. he must learn complex communication skills on his own
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy Some Naija ppl mumu go last, Moderators are not after who Op is but what bunch of argument the thread will generate that will generate money grin
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by rothea(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
none sense!
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yomieluv: you are a BIG FOOL for writing that....you must be high on local shepe..

grin grin grin, This is the 1st time ur thread is making front page and u don use cause finish ur visitors cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2012

It is not about how many have died, it is about what is being done to prevent more death . . At least the Mexican govt are doing all possible to fight the cartels
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
Make dem go siddon, we no go run leave our country, its dangerous, so make pack our loads go their country ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Book Appointment At South African Embassy,lagos / African Migrants Abandon The American Dream / Five Ways To Avoid Being Robbed In Lagos This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.