Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live (14620 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Malaysia Dangerous Place To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by miky(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
CHESSBOARD: The Southern Nigeria NO,.,,,,, The Northern Nigeria YESSSS

lol like they care or can differentiate, to em, we just a bunch of baboons!!
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by yungt(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
We dnt blame anybody for dis except d northern nigerians(boko haram)
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by lepasharon(f): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
Bioxstar: We stil get hope....we no b numba 1

lmao, we might as well be no 1!
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by judebeyou: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
Rastamann: Why is the emphasis on africa? what about Pakistan, and the middle east countries? Nigeria is the safest place to live!
Rastaman, you have said the right thing. Naija he too sweet.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yomieluv: whaoooooooooooo....................for the first time since i joined,my post made the headlines....... i cant believe this.......sobbing tears of JOY....
Good! So how much has Seun deposited into ur bank account? MTCHEWWWW!!
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by FEMARY(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dont mind them.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2012
lawanson44: Good! So how much has Seun deposited into ur bank account? MTCHEWWWW!!
mr oga,go write urz...stop the beef,see ur head like cobra own.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by ochallo: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2012
please Moderator remove this article from the front page as it is very erroneous, Nigeria is not even in the top ten countries,Read this http://listverse.com/2008/04/08/top-10-most-dangerous-places-on-earth/
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2012
ochallo: please Moderator remove this article from the front page as it is very erroneous, Nigeria is not even in the top ten countries,Read this http://listverse.com/2008/04/08/top-10-most-dangerous-places-on-earth/
top ten in Africa,guess u went to school?
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Sike(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2012
Omexonomy: But According to listverse U S of A is among the top five dangerous country to live in. with over 2 million guns in circulation. I wonder how can nigeria made the list when only less than six state out of 36 state are sick. They forgot 2 mention mexico and thier gang war killing million for drug war
Exactly.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by supremebeing09: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2012
Daverytimes:

The heck are you talking about, when i said reading is fundamental i was referring to myself. I failed to read the headline which is why i asked why mexico (which is a country that is very dangerous) was not included, withing the first page i realized my mistake and replied accordingly. remember my comment was "Reading is fundamental i know, but it also applies to you", when i said "i know" it was obviously directed at myself, when i said "but it also applies to you" it should be obvious that i was referring to you. The reason being that i had responded to a comment exactly like yours and it was only a post above yours which is why i concluded the reply by saying "take a look above your comment would you?". Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand

---
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by supremebeing09: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Daverytimes:

The heck are you talking about, when i said reading is fundamental i was referring to myself. I failed to read the headline which is why i asked why mexico (which is a country that is very dangerous) was not included, withing the first page i realized my mistake and replied accordingly. remember my comment was "Reading is fundamental i know, but it also applies to you", when i said "i know" it was obviously directed at myself, when i said "but it also applies to you" it should be obvious that i was referring to you. The reason being that i had responded to a comment exactly like yours and it was only a post above yours which is why i concluded the reply by saying "take a look above your comment would you?". Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand

No..No...No....The question should be, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!!". You are the one who failed to read the headlines, not me. For that reason, you do not need to tell me how fundamental reading is (whether you were referring to yourself...that is your cup of tea). Like you rightly said, YOU failed to read the headline. I didn't. As far as this conversation is concerned, reading is fundamental AND it DOES NOT apply to me in this case. So, next time (in case you sit exams) please try to read and analyse every single information before you jump ship.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2012
Heeeeey atleast we made a fist 10 list but 6th is poor so ma popsy will say those that have first do dey have two brains. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by supremebeing09: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Daverytimes:

My reply has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand? And this is coming from a Arrow, or rather, a bunch of twats, who failed to understand the title of the thread. Talking about Mexico and the USA when the title clearly says Nigeria. INCOMPETENT Arrow(S).
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by 190: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
ebamma: why is it that in anything bad, naija dey always take first,from 419,yahoo yahoo,pick pockets,corruption,exam malpractize,money rituals,witchcraft,militants,oil bunkerers,love peddlers and maybe soon terrorism,na curse or na wetin.

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOO!![/size]
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by Tinyemeka(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
mr_man: Did they say southern Nigeria?

Brother ask them O.
Re: Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live by rothea(f): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Follow this link to sign up with Happy World Meal Gate food programme. With an investment of N6500 only you can cause a revolution in your personal budget on food expenditure. Click on the link to get more information. https:///invite/0WqJSiwL4mgKjHbfg4nalj [url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAN Headquarters On Fire (pic) / Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor / How To Book Appointment At South African Embassy,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.