Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! (13800 Views)

Poll: Who makes it to the Finals?

Sugardiva: 13% (8 votes)
Tjskii: 10% (6 votes)
Ogugua88: 53% (32 votes)
Sweetlemon: 13% (8 votes)
Sweetchicks: 10% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Ammyng: 15% (11 votes)
Nayah: 25% (18 votes)
Dyt: 21% (15 votes)
Wildorchid: 19% (14 votes)
Kissmylips: 18% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Tanimz: 9% (6 votes)
SabrinaNene: 22% (14 votes)
Mckutie: 6% (4 votes)
Amaryah: 55% (34 votes)
Ramcie: 4% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Cuteobi: 13% (9 votes)
Shollypopz: 27% (19 votes)
Chibaby: 16% (11 votes)
Chillaz: 35% (24 votes)
Adabeke12: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Shez hawt: 9% (6 votes)
T luv: 30% (20 votes)
Tashamania: 53% (35 votes)
Luscioustrish: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2012
Excelboi: Sexkillz, abeg the more you include new names for the next round, the more the list get longer,abeg those up dia are enough... Atleast 12 finalists, just include 2 more...
will start a new poll on another thread for the freshly nominated ones, and then the top 2 from there will contest with the 10 from here tomorrow. . . The least i can do. What do you think?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2012
Excelboi: Sexkillz, abeg the more you include new names for the next round, the more the list get longer,abeg those up dia are enough... Atleast 12 finalists, just include 2 more...

PDP things, I dey tell you. That's like adding San Marino and Luxembourg to Euro Cup finals lol.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2012
ogugua88:

PDP things, I dey tell you. That's like adding San Marino and Luxembourg to Euro Cup finals lol.

LMAO is it that serious?

BTW what does the winner get? grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2012
ogugua88:

ogugua dey fear grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2012
No, it isn't that serious. And I no dey fear, Obasanjo lol. Just that it's no longer fun when we all start digging for new names after two elimination rounds lol.

Sha but if we're doing this PDP-style, add moonraker to the mens contest after their first round lol. Him and Relax101.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2012
LOL

Missy B Hotie Tima and the other girls should def contest. They are all pretty.

ogugua88 no shaking, you have a almost the whole of nairaland behind you. Drop the fear. grin You are def gonna be in the top three. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2012
ogugua88: No, it isn't that serious. And I no dey fear, Obasanjo lol. Just that it's no longer fun when we all start digging for new names after two elimination rounds lol.

Sha but if we're doing this PDP-style, add moonraker to the mens contest after their first round lol. Him and Relax101.
That male contest is rubbish. When we are done with this, we'll conduct a proper one
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2012
190 will use his 72 accounts to win it sha.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by swtchicgurl: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2012
rokiatu: LOL

Missy B Hotie Tima and the other girls should def contest. They are all pretty.

ogugua88 no shaking, you have a almost the whole of nairaland behind you. Drop the fear. grin You are def gonna be in the top three. smiley

pls tell her ooo. i'm here to catch some fun and not necessarily win sef. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2012
ogugua88: 190 will use his 72 accounts to win it sha.
it would be strictly by profile pix. . .wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2012
@ogugua88 lmao....my line of thought
@sexkilz: it's only rubbish because u are loosing, lmao
can we do a poster of the year award?? that would be fun, pls??
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2012
These are the 7 final names. If you have another, this is the last chance to post it. Make we for no cause further high B.P to some people. grin

Missy b
achkwunet
omolola1
booqee
swtchicgurl
hotietima
adaeze003

last chance to nominate.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2012
Shollypopz: @ogugua88 lmao....my line of thought
@sexkilz: it's only rubbish because u are loosing, lmao
can we do a poster of the year award?? that would be fun, pls??
What i meant rubbish is the lack of organization. There are many dudes with profile pic and their names ain't there. If the lady version was strictly by profile pic, the guy version should tow the same line. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shaneroberts26: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2012
Royal-VII:
sHOlly is fhhucking adorable. Look at all that innocence
Word.I dont even kno weda 2 root 4 her or Ogugua.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2012
Bia killer abi na killz,why did you hide my post?
Are you on nicotine?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Beync(f): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2012
PDP should not rig this election o!! free and fair otherwise bomb go blow for person head. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shaneroberts26: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2012
Killz if u no add Omolola eh,mtche-e-e-w.Mek i cap less cos 2 much capping wil never full a basqet.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2012
OGUGUA...this name sound popular.
Miss,are you by chance the daughter to former military governor of Imo state?
If yes..my vote counts,if no Nayah.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shymex(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2012
How come no one is talking about the delicious Sweetlemon, huh? shocked

I know the chic can be narcissistic sometimes - but the skin, smile, cute face, luscious lips (oh my God kiss), and to cap it all; her afrocentric style with the ankara dress is a winner... cool

Vote Sweetlemon!! cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shymex(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2012
Shymex is going to analyse all the chics up there in a bit...

Vote real beauty, and let the deserving poster win. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by 6packs: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/caracta
https://www.nairaland.com/cshall1120
Mr MOD,haba 20mins is too small fo the search now pl consider
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Excelboi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
6packs: https://www.nairaland.com/caracta
https://www.nairaland.com/cshall1120
Mr MOD,haba 20mins is too small fo the search now pl consider
#Caracta... Gaddemn, that chick is killing... But
I'm still Team Chillaz grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Great concept ...If this is taken seriously, I can see all naija hot babes on nairaland. There are some things lackingt

1. All competitors number of post and time of registration should be taken into consideration to avoid foul play like the creation of fake accounts to contest..

2. The competitors should be given the platform to show interest before adding anyone to the list. You can see some saying that they wana quite. Daz not good for a game

3. The amount of real cash to be won and taken home by the winner should be anounced b4 the competition begins. Probably #50,000. But can come in the form of US dollars for the sake of those who is not in my beautiful country Nigeria with beautiful,funny and talented people smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: Great concept ...If this is taken seriously, I can see all naija hot babes on nairaland. There are some things lackingt

1. All competitors number of post and time of registration should be taken into consideration to avoid foul play like the creation of fake accounts to contest..

2. The competitors should be given the platform to show interest before adding anyone to the list. You can see some saying that they wana quite. Daz not good for a game

3. The amount of real cash to be won and taken home by the winner should be anounced b4 the competition begins. Probably #50,000. But can come in the form of US dollars for the sake of those who is not in my beautiful country Nigeria with beautiful,funny and talented people smiley
Sorry. We are purely doing this for the fun of it. No one needs anyone's cash here. . . And besides, all the ladies up there had their accounts and were posters before this poll started. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
#Team Amaryah# cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
vote for nayah. open her profile gosh and you swell. her eyes are amazing, hazel or brown don't care as far as they stare down on you giving me goose bumps . her smile is a killer, she's making me feel like a corpse just looking at her. you can't go wrong . open and see for yourself. team nayah all the way. no dulling. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
joeydozzy: [s]vote for nayah. open her profile gosh and you swell. her eyes are amazing, hazel or brown don't care as far as they stare down on you giving me goose bumps . her smile is a killer, she's making me feel like a corpse just looking at her. you can't go wrong . open and see for yourself. team nayah all the way. no dulling. grin[/s]

grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz:

grin grin grin

hey campaign for yours no rubbish my post ooo or else I'll rig this thing... grin grin undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Cuteobi(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
BoboYekini: MR MOD Sexkilnz! i wan suggest you pm the contestants, maybe they might wanna put up other sweet pictures, like swimsuits that kain tin. u know

Wetin u wan see?the Mr nairaland thread no even get pic sef!!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz: Sorry. We are purely doing this for the fun of it. No one needs anyone's cash here. . . And besides, all the ladies up there had their accounts and were posters before this poll started. . .
yep I know. It is all for fun. Just suggesting how this can be used to take Nairaland to a greater height. For the case of all nairaland ladies being already rich is not the real case.. No one is interested in anybody's money ? Yeah daz cool but you cant ignore the fact of how a price for a particular competition can help keep the competitors and the followers in keen interest no matter how small it is. I used money as as example because it can easily be tranferable to anyone in anypart of the world. So long the bank acount of anyone still gat space, I dont see any reason why that same bank account should not accept money even if it's 2kobo. No one is the wife to Bill Gate here that may see $1 entirely useless. How about having a well known competition names MBGN where N=Nairaland which may beat this present MBGN where N=Nigeria full with fraud and fowl play. It may start little here but bust it way to the outside world. Making Nairaland better from where it is today is not entirely difficult if I where to be the owner.. No one has any idea of how Mark Zukerberg spread facebook like a virus. Programmes such as this helps you know. It is high time Nigerians started finding nairaland directly and not mistakingly via search engine smiley .. Just a suggestion though
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by cowgurl: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
What's romantic abot this thread huh? Jaybee, General Section!

Good to know we have lots of beauty queens on here. Ladies, u all are breathtaking.

BRB, Lemme go upload mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) / Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� / What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.