Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! (13801 Views)

Poll: Who makes it to the Finals?

Sugardiva: 13% (8 votes)
Tjskii: 10% (6 votes)
Ogugua88: 53% (32 votes)
Sweetlemon: 13% (8 votes)
Sweetchicks: 10% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Ammyng: 15% (11 votes)
Nayah: 25% (18 votes)
Dyt: 21% (15 votes)
Wildorchid: 19% (14 votes)
Kissmylips: 18% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Tanimz: 9% (6 votes)
SabrinaNene: 22% (14 votes)
Mckutie: 6% (4 votes)
Amaryah: 55% (34 votes)
Ramcie: 4% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Cuteobi: 13% (9 votes)
Shollypopz: 27% (19 votes)
Chibaby: 16% (11 votes)
Chillaz: 35% (24 votes)
Adabeke12: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Shez hawt: 9% (6 votes)
T luv: 30% (20 votes)
Tashamania: 53% (35 votes)
Luscioustrish: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by born2boink(m): 1:18am On Jun 28, 2012
Howw come those babes who make the loudest noise on nairaland are not even listed! I don't want to mention names! Na today God catch all of them, so will not even talks tonight,I go divorce many babes for nairaland tonight and follow most of this babe

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shymex(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2012
SabrinaNene: the facial structure, the smile, the skin, the teeth, the eyes, the smile, and the lush and exotic look.. You can never go wrong with her by your side... If she has a nice body as well, then she's definitely a 5star chic... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2012
shymex: I had to sign in and check out the armayah chic.. If she's the definition of beauty in naija, I see why people say naija girls are basic.. grin

Of all the girls up there, the only girl I can take to mum is SabrinaNene.. grin

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder beholder. tongue tongue tongue

I just checked out chillaz profile very naturally beautiful. smiley smiley smiley Will def vote for her in the next round. LOL
And Mr organiser, don't place chilbaby and her in the same group next round. angry angry angry angry make things easy for peeps please. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane: Hm, I voted right and it seems like this voting is being rigged. .

Abeg, spambot, why are yÓu rigging this contest? cheesy
Exactly! Let spambot take the blame. . . This is ludicrous. grin

there are some chics who need votes. . . Pls spread the love.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 28, 2012
born2fuck: Howw come those babes who make the loudest noise on nairaland are not even listed! I don't want to mention names! Na today God catch all of them, so will not even talks tonight,I go divorce many babes for nairaland tonight and follow most of this babe

Oh my stomach. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Mynd44: 1:22am On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz: Exactly! Let spambot take the blame. . . This is ludicrous. grin

there are some chics who need votes. . . Pls spread the love.
I voted more than four times. Now die
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by born2boink(m): 1:23am On Jun 28, 2012
rokiatu:

I just checked out chillaz profile very naturally beautiful. smiley smiley smiley Will def vote for her in the next round. LOL
And Mr organiser, don't place chilbaby and her in the same group next round. angry angry angry angry make things easy for peeps please. grin
who told you beauty is in the eye of beholder! If your beholder see these babes,he will commit adultery and why did you not make the lisst? Sexkillz personally took you off for some reason known to him
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shymex(m): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2012
rokiatu:

Who's chillaz?

Armyah looks like someone's aunty.. grin

I still don't get what the hype about her is all about.. Heck, even shollypopz looks more exotic and cuter than her...
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2012
rokiatu:

Roki, it's very difficult to compartmentalize these ladies o. . . And moreover, in the final round, you can only vote 2 ladies.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Fourcade(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2012
na this kain thing go make person siddon for balcony dey sing ---
Na na na….Na na na….Na na na….Na na nana na….
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2012
born2fuck: who told you beauty is in the eye of beholder! If your beholder see these babes,he will commit adultery and why did you not make the lisst? Sexkillz personally took you off for some reason known to him
I asked her to join and she kept mum. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Mynd44: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2012
Fourcade: na this kain thing go make person siddon for balcony dey sing ---
Na na na….Na na na….Na na na….Na na nana na….
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again
grin grin grin
This one don smoke weed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2012
shymex: SabrinaNene: the facial structure, the smile, the skin, the teeth, the eyes, the smile, and the lush and exotic look.. You can never go wrong with her by your side... If she has a nice body as well, then she's definitely a 5star chic... grin

I know right! Someone is definitely rigging votes or people need to go specsavers. cheesy

@sexkillz, it isn't funny ooo. I dey try for understand, how my babies still dey on minor votes. Sabrinanene and kissmylips etc.

When they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they never meant facial beauty alone, wen you see baboon you go definitely know say na baboon, beauty comes in when you come like baboon because how baboon dey act, not just face alone.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by born2boink(m): 1:29am On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz:
I asked her to join and she kept mum. . .
abeg me no get time to talks! I need to concentrate on those babe tonight,only rokiatu and idowuogbo will be left with those babe on my list by the time I finish! I still dey look them one by one! Thank God sexkillz sabbi better thing and I thank God say I never sleep before I see this post
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 28, 2012
born2fuck: who told you beauty is in the eye of beholder! If your beholder see these babes,he will commit adultery and why did you not make the lisst? Sexkillz personally took you off for some reason known to him
LMAO at sexkillz leaving me out for reasons known to him. Born2phuck, take ur time, I don't wan die with laughter.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't have a profile pic, and only peeps with profile picture can contest. And I don't even want to contest.

shymex:

Who's chillaz?

Armyah looks like someone's aunty.. grin

I still don't get what the hype about her is all about.. Heck, even shollypopz looks more exotic and cuter than her...

Check chillax pic out dude, she's pretty well maybe not ur type since you seems to like the exotic look.
grin grin grin grin grin

sexkillz:
Roki, it's very difficult to compartmentalize these ladies o. . . And moreover, in the final round, you can only vote 2 ladies.

What the heck!! You have got to be joking.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane:

I know right! Someone is definitely rigging votes or people need to go specsavers. cheesy

@sexkillz, it isn't funny ooo. I dey try for understand, how my babies still dey on minor votes. Sabrinanene and kissmylips etc.
I dunno o, but beauty lies in their eyes. Besides it's difficult to choose. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2012
I guess, but these girls fine oo. Especially the one with hijab.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shymex(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2012
Chillaz is Arab. undecided undecided

Stop rigging the votes, vote SabrinaNene!! cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 28, 2012
This is easy. . . I wonder what sabrina would look like if dressed as Amaryah. . . grin

. . . And without makeup!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 28, 2012
shymex: Chillaz is Arab. undecided undecided

Who cares where she's from? We are voting based on beauty.

Yea that Sabrina babe is fine too, but chillaz is miles ahead.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz: This is easy. . . I wonder what sabrina would look like if dressed as Amaryah. . . grin

But Amaryah's wearing makeup, so why compare madeup Amaryah and non madeup Sabrina? lol. They're both pretty.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 1:36am On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz: This is easy. . . I wonder what sabrina would look like if dressed as Amaryah. . . grin

There won't be much difference to her not wearing makeup because seems like she's wearing small in photo.
shymex: Chillaz is Arab. undecided undecided

I doubt she's arab. . Muslim, I would say, northerner-very likely.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 28, 2012
Ok, on a more serious note, someone should pls login and vote mckutie and ramcie. . . The 0 in front of their name is getting embarrassing. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Mynd44: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2012
You guys are boring jorh. Make I go read
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2012
Contestants una all fine. I'm just hating 'cause my babies are losing. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Amaryah(f): 1:42am On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz: Team Amaryah.# cool
Thanks boo, am flattered! Morning by the way
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44: You guys are boring jorh. Make I go read

That's what I like to hear.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shymex(m): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane:

I doubt she's arab. . Muslim, I would say, northerner-very likely.

She's Arab!! Covering her head is an automatic disqualification, period...
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Mynd44: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

That's what I like to hear.
Hmmm
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by shymex(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2012
Voted for ogugua88, sweetlemon, and sabrinanene... grin

Don't ask me how I did that lol..

Shymex [/b]and [b]shymmex - peep the tag team. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2012
shymex:

She's Arab!! Covering her head is an automatic disqualification, period...

And who anointed her to be arab? YÓur papa? cheesy

That chick is probably hausa/fulani, could be wrong but she is defo not arab.

So what she cover head? She still pretty tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by achukwunet(f): 2:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Ogugua88 any day. She's always a top choice on NL and never wears makeup. Natural beauty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) / ........... / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.