Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Any G E J's Students On Nairaland - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any G E J's Students On Nairaland (10506 Views)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / Students On FG Scholarship Begging For Food In Russia / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by kaeto(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2012
HATERS CAN'T HATE ANYMORE. I SEE THEM DEFEATED ALREADY. SOON THEY WILL GO CRYING PUBLICLY LIKE BUHARI, THE SERIAL LOSER FOR PUBLIC SUPPORT. SHAME.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Beaf1: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2012
Skanas: ah rarely comment on NL but today,dis minute ah must open ma mouth n call a BIGFOOOOL!...we no d real beaf...as for u IDIOTA go get a life!

^
Welcome to NL.. ar$ehole!
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2012
The most annoying part is that most of you here used mercenaries for your WAEC and Jamb .
You still have the effrontery,temerity,audacity to talk down on Dr. GEJ
How many of your fathers are DRs
Fools

4 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by oldtime(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
By all the Pope in Rome i avow You will not get a Student that learned under Him. In Bayelsa, They just take titles by turn and lie about being schooled Apart from Gabriel Imomotieme Okara who was even an Editor no one in that state can boast of scholastic achievement safe fishery and violence in the creek waiting for Government to give them Amnesty after engaging in Kidnapping and arms deal. Even JP clarke lost it. How on earth will he come so low from the ivory of relevance to be advising a........ wrongly. You can wait till eternity for GEJ's student. the only one you will find is Dame Faka Jona.........
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by TBD(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
@poster, I think this is too bad for you to go at this extend looking for somebody faulty, no body is perfect and one more thing try exerming your self pls.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by stepo707: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2012
worm: Wow! This has made a front page? Seun Why?

Mr. President don suffer o!

shocked

9ice ass
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
GEJ is a great man, he rose from grass to grace and is an example for Nigerian kids to emulate. He is a role model with divine keys. SHould you need more information about this great son of Niger Delta, let me know, so I can brief you properly on the person of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, a position many of us and even our children may not attain.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by alienware(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
ifihearam: The most annoying part is that most of you here used mercenaries for your WAEC and Jamb .
You still have the effrontery,temerity,audacity to talk down on Dr. GEJ
How many of your fathers are DRs
Fools
thank u jare ! How many of their parents get ph.d ? Dem jst dey yarn anyhow. They should free this guy pls ! Everytime gej this gej that . Haba
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by kutchs: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Adagba1: His PHD if at all he has any is a honourary PHD,as for MSC may be he bought it.
To think that everyone bought his certiicate like you is stupid. Jonathan is a doctorate degree holder, if you are pained by that join boko haram (idiots like you)
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by CyberG: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
LOL...see Jonathan's syncophants doing everything to kill the thread! If you are someone with a graduate degree from a real university (foreign) or an undergrad degree from a school like Ife, you will be convinced that this president has no mental capacity to have rubbed shoulders with you at the university!

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by EmmaB3(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
worm: Wow! This has made a front page? Seun Why?

Mr. President don suffer o!

shocked

i tire o
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by EmmaB3(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
una neva tire?
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
I wonder why a so called lecturer would end up marrying an illiterate, maybe the woman has got other qualities, you know what am talking about QUALITIES like servicing his john thomas well.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Adagba1: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
kutchs: To think that everyone bought his certiicate like you is stupid. Jonathan is a doctorate degree holder, if you are pained by that join boko haram (idiots like you)
You are the most stupid person for being unable to differentiate between owners of fake and original certificate.I doubt whether you have any.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by floriana(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
T@BD:
@poster, I think this is too bad for you to go at this extend looking for somebody faulty, no body is perfect and one more thing try exerming your self pls.

Now we can identify GEJ students by their grammar. Here is one of them hiding in the closet.

2 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by jamil2(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
[b][/b]
kutchs: To think that everyone bought his certiicate like you is stupid. Jonathan is a doctorate degree holder, if you are pained by that join boko haram (idiots like you)

Why can't you wishing the dude well instead asking him to join boko haram? What if he chooses to be one of them i pity you because the government was unsuccessful to thwart them talk less of you.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by eyenCalabar(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mandelaguy: Shame on all of you trying to exhibit your rabble rousing genes. Now that you have exhausted your fire powers,you want to resort to caricatures and turn your mundane intelligence to that f cur jesters,chai! Once again,shame! For your info,start being busy and sto being lazy....go down to PH and get whatever your small minds are looking for. I bet on it that non of you blabbing can have a better work than the man you are trying to poke.

Do you mind them? I don't even blame the poster but the s/tupid mentality of whoever allows first the thread to be published and taking it again to the frontpage. I believe if somebody tries to ridicule you or your father's name, you would be happy. Wish u guys well but don't forget that Nairaland can be closed afterall there is nothing much happening here except promoting tribalism, gossip and all sort of non/sense.

S/tupid poster
S/tupid moderator
F0ols

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by ballabriggs: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in inquiring about the President's academic life. He should flaunt his thesis with pride. A PhD thesis should be and is published for the sake of humanity. Since against universal ethical principles he has refused to declare his assets he could at least compensate by making his thesis available for the sake of humanity. It should not be as difficult as Oronto Douglas and Abati have made it to be. Some of the guys I contacted who have tried to access his work at UNIPORT have been unsuccessful. Why? It is very disturbing I must say. If he does not make his work available, he further reinforces the position that his PhD was obtained via 'sorting'.

4 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by marjson(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
Live GEJ alone. He is the President of FRN and nothing can change that till 2015.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by prologue: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
[quote author=shine-eye]Shame on all of you trying to exhibit your rabble rousing genes. Now that you have exhausted your fire powers,you want to resort to caricatures and turn your mundane intelligence to that f cur jesters,chai! Once again,shame! For your info,start being busy and sto being lazy....

[quote author=Mandelaguy]Shame on all of you trying to exhibit your rabble rousing genes. Now that you have exhausted your fire powers,you want to resort to caricatures and turn your mundane intelligence to that f cur jesters,chai! Once again,shame! For your info,start being busy and sto being lazy....

[quote author=ifihearam]I do not know what the op intentions are for such a thread but hear this
Before this world will come to an end or in the next 200 years to come
None of your family members before now and after will ever emerge to the least position GEJ has ever occupied.

[quote author=Vickyt]Look at the generation of never do wells. U that u know how to speak good english where are u today? Using phone to type trash all around common subscription u cant afford & u sit down there and type out all manner of nonsense. I pity you cos never in this world will you get to half of where gej has gotten to (your supporters inclusive)

As dull as gej. so unimaginative. Repeating same line under different names? no wonder he hires buffoons. you must be his students in stupidity.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by jamil2(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
floriana:
Now we can identify GEJ students by their grammar. Here is one of them hiding in the closet.

Na today dudes here no dey carry last.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by prologue: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Do you mind them? I don't even blame the poster but the s/tupid mentality of whoever allows first the thread to be published and taking it again to the frontpage. I believe if somebody tries to ridicule you or your father's name, you would be happy. Wish u guys well but don't forget that Nairaland can be closed afterall there is nothing much happening here except promoting tribalism, gossip and all sort of non/sense.

S/tupid poster
S/tupid moderator
F0ols

'cos king jona paid u to watch dis part u dont bother with other segment.
close nairaland?
not surprised. solution to food= cassava bread, energy problem = power saving-bulbs, corruption = increase fuel price. population growth and zero development = birth control, education= maulag, transport = 2500 buses for over 160 million people... more developmental strides to come... close facebook and nairaland.Tell jona we will use proxies and bypass it.

7 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin was a student of GEJ. Taught me Odeology _the study of animal psychology. He was a good lecturer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by prologue: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
marjson: Live GEJ alone. He is the President of FRN and nothing can change that till 2015.
make una see him class monitor. LIVE indeed. president of FEDERATION OF RE+ARDED NUMBSKULLS (FRN) He is supposed to be life president joor. who can beat him to dt? no wonder his 1st agenda was to take tenure of presidency to 7 years and take stupidity to an all time high.

2 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nedu31(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Gej never lecture in UNIPORT,moreover his name is not echoing in uniport
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Boboribo: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
quest003: Alert- reno omokri keeps creatin multiple ids on dis forum, Mandelaguy is the latest. Genuie nairalndrs, watch out.

We don know tey tey. Nobody writes whith such venom as he does. The consistency too gives him away. Funny enough he seems to now know that the name is utter rubbish in this forum and is gradually ditching it.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by prologue: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
Nedu31: Gej never lecture in UNIPORT,moreover his name is not echoing in uniport
GBAGAUN!!! bell don ring. we must save this country. who dis guy teach? nobody? Im media chat, if u carry am go any embassy, em go give u visa. Just take ur bags, fix sum tears and show them the transcript of the chat. if asked further, say king jona is criminally insane. na from here em go give u resident permit.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by domack99(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
PhysicsQED: Barack Obama's Columbia thesis has never been released although excerpts of a fake/hoax thesis have been released which some have mistaken for the real thing. GEJ's dissertation is obviously being held in some dusty storage room in uniport somewhere because university officials never thought it would need to be digitized.

@ the OP, this is a link to the abstract of an article on which GEJ was a co author since you said you wanted to see if he had any publications:

http://www.actazool.org/paperdetail.asp?id=4912&volume=52&number=4&bgpage=null&endpage=null&year=2006&month=8

This a thread profiling him by oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/837150/goodluck-johnathans-achievements#9880060

Please stop posting all these lies, GEJ is not the author and i can bet it that his not even a co-author, the article was written when GEJ was in Govt house.From the article the real author contact is ask4basseyeakpan@yahoo.com. Am very sure the author or school was just looking for govt support.

But for goodness sake what is the big deal in knowing what the Mr President did to bag is Phd, i did my project in school and am proud of it. Mr president should be proud of it if trully he has nothing to hide.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by prologue: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
domack99:

Please stop posting all these lies, GEJ is not the author and i can bet it that his not even a co-author, the book was written when GEJ was in Govt house.From the article the real author contact is ask4basseyeakpan@yahoo.com. Am very sure the author or school was just looking for govt support.

But for goodness sake what is the big deal in knowing what the Mr President did to bag is Phd, i did my project in school and am proud of it. Mr president should be proud of it if trully he has nothing to hide.

king jona no go skool? haba, supporters, prove something. even if na native doctor, try tell us. no wonder pepe wan kill us with grammar. facebook presido wen no gree face im book. i-dont-give-a-damn
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by domack99(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
PStylish: There exists a bundle of lun.atics on NL.
How do you know them?
They cast aspersions on and seek to ridicule the president time and again.
Why do they do so?
They are either paid anti GEJ agents or a bunch of lowlives who have no dream of achieving any form of greatness or even aspiring to become as great as GEJ. Hence the resort to rubbishing his person.
GEJ remains a shining example of what God can do in someone's life in a very short while.

Haters go and die!!!

I just don't understand you Nigerians, what is wrong with what the poster did, there is nothing wrong in knowing what our president did to bag his PHD since his competency as president is questionable

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
this is sheer jealousy and envy. What do you need his phd thesis for? remember he did not award it to himself. I have come across many phd holders and they all proved to be good in their field. the commander does not claim to have a phd in English.

Presently, he is our driver and we are his passengers. The best we can do for him is support him and pray for him. he ascended that throne with the intention of serving despite his seeming inadequacies and that what I call courage. Actions shall be judged according to intention. He can do without your mad.ness. Go to he.ll with your perfectionism. kiresi people wey sabi english pass queen elizabeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs / Senate Chides FG Over Failure To Attend ASUP Negotiation Meeting / Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.