Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Any G E J's Students On Nairaland - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any G E J's Students On Nairaland (10507 Views)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / Students On FG Scholarship Begging For Food In Russia / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Pataki: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2012
ifihearam: @erelu
Swear down you cannot pass jamb unaided
So I advise you to shut your gutter you call a mouth.
You are one of the disgusting numbskulls parading this forum.

It is apparently clear that you are a half educated idi0t. Did you bother reading the rejoinder the OP made to her intent on creating this thread?

Are there any former students of GEJ here, and what was their impression of GEJ as a lecturer/researcher? What academic article has GEJ written? Where has it ever been referenced? How can you keep someone's thesis, and not make it available to further advance knowledge? Where is that done in the world? It seems these are grey matters to numbskulls such as you and several other myopic tribalistic goats bleating on this thread.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by str8talk1: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2012
torkaka: na wao for una,if you be jona student u go gree comot?
Guy,i dey fl u!
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2012
3rdparty: No student yet? No classmate yet?

the issue tire me ooo. Still no student. ok, lets lower the standard a little bit.

Someone claimed the retardeen was never a lecturer at UNIPORT but at the Rivers State college of Education where he taught Biology. Good.
Has anyone, former students of this institution (not necessary taught by the retardeen) seen him lecturing at all in this institution? Even if its in ur dream? undecided undecided
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
I just read a book(ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES, by IKATA EGHUANOYE) ystday, where the author mentioned just two names who were his colleagues in his acknowledgement, and the first was Dr G. E. Jonathan. I was kinda surprised because I‘ve had this book since my undergrad days (the book was actually published in 1996), but never noticed that name until ystday. Btw, the author was a first class Physics graduate at Uniport in the 80‘s, and as at when the book was written, was a lecturer with RS COE,Port Harcourt, and that‘s where I bought the book in 2005.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
He had no students. Who wanted to be known with embodiment of disgrace, disappointment and embarrassment? Nobody. GEJ is an embarrassment to Nigerian academic community, an embarrassment to all PhD holders, an embarrassment to Niger Deltans, embarrassment to Nigerians. A big time disappointment and a failure. I can't have him as a role model if I pass through this earth a million times. I do not envy him an inch. He's just corrupt and too corrupt for liking. He's opposite of everything I stand for. Sorry pals.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by werepeLeri: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
What do you take this your NairaLand for self? A gathering of 160million Nigerians? So because none of his students are on NairaLand insulting people, then the man has no student?
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
^ ^^^
standard has been lowered.

Demdem:

the issue tire me ooo. Still no student. ok, lets lower the standard a little bit.

Someone claimed the retardeen was never a lecturer at UNIPORT but at the Rivers State college of Education where he taught Biology. Good.
Has anyone, former students of this institution (not necessary taught by the retardeen) seen him lecturing at all in this institution? Even if its in ur dream? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by AZeD1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
Is it a crime to know the Phd thesis of the president?

My question is for all those who are abusing the OP
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2012
No Student yet
na wa ooo
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 14, 2012
Long tin.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2012
^^^^

I tire ooo
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 1:59am On Sep 19, 2012
Still waiting
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by jamil2(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu: Still waiting

Forget, for eternity you will never meet, see or gist with his student, it will be possible he was a secondary school teacher at that juncture and they mistakenly labeled him as a lecturer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU / PGDE In NTI Lagos Center. How Do I Go About It? / 2019/2020 UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.