Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa (37481 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State / batch 2013 corpers posted to Jigawa let's meet here. / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Victim143: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2012
What is the weather like there... do i have to get some sun burn or those weather solving artificial cosmetics..from lagos and i have lived all my life here;.. someone help

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by seen21366: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2012
Victim143: What is the weather like there... do i have to get some sun burn or those weather solving artificial cosmetics..from lagos and i have lived all my life here;.. someone help
...lol Sun Burn too sure ha ha ha , bur it jes for 3wks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2012
Victim143: What is the weather like there... do i have to get some sun burn or those weather solving artificial cosmetics..from lagos and i have lived all my life here;.. someone help

I was also like u. Lagos all my life. Been here for 9mnths now (thank God its almost over). I think u shud just be more concerned abt the cold this period. The harmattan is something else. Very cold in the mornings and evenings. But afternoons can be hot sha.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by samsolite(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
My candid advice to all corps members is this; always have an open mind no matter where you were posted to.

You may not find the first week in camp funny, but I bet you by the end of the second week, you'd wish camp never ends.
As for life after camp, there's nothing to be afraid of. JG has been peaceful and like someone rightly pointed out, get prepared for the cold season because It also gets cold, even in the desert.

See you in Fanisau camp

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by enimcnite(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
If u wana redeploy from Jigawa and u r using a medical report,pls wat kind of medical issue is best acceptable for automatic redeployment tanks..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by enimcnite(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
And can I go to camp earlier dan d due date for resumption...like goin 2mao wich is monday?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Victim143: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thank you very much... so were do i get likely posted too.. and how is interacting there?
alanpozar:

I was also like u. Lagos all my life. Been here for 9mnths now (thank God its almost over). I think u shud just be more concerned abt the cold this period. The harmattan is something else. Very cold in the mornings and evenings. But afternoons can be hot sha.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2012
Victim143: Thank you very much... so were do i get likely posted too.. and how is interacting there?

Posting is done at random. Just pray u don't get posted to my kinda ppa. As per interaction u might find a few people that can speak n understand 'cut-and-join' English. So it might not be so difficult.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Xma10: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
cuteyangel: Δ camp is d best camp in naija.its neat,comfy,secures.jigawa is a̶̲̥̅̊ veri peaceful state.u wil cum τ̅☺ love it.jst make sure u get dem to post U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ dutse
Nice job. Never knew someone was smart as to take a shot of the sweetest and best camp in 9ja. I campedthere buh redeployed after the mobilization exercise. The state is peaceful and no terrorist story so far. The army men are lovely and quite understanding. Its a lovely camp indeed!

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by henry17(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hi Guys how are you enjoying the camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by jorospet2(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2012
samsolite: JG camp rocks! probably the best in Nigeria. the only challenges are water of which they're really working on, and bed space due 2 insufficient number of bunks.

November 21st, and they are still working on it. Story story o!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Just bn postd 2jigawa...nid a frnd pls. Both male nd female ar welcum as ma frnd. Pls if u ar posted here, cal me on 08032863784 or 08076701083
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
wascosambe: Just bn postd 2jigawa...nid a frnd pls. Both male nd female ar welcum as ma frnd. Pls if u ar posted here, cal me on 08032863784 or 08076701083

W-A-S-C-O-S-A-M-B-E......u don show fr here sharp-sharp ? i jst dey luk fr u since to wish u farewel...
enjoy ur camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
dmalam:

W-A-S-C-O-S-A-M-B-E......u don show fr here sharp-sharp ? i jst dey luk fr u since to wish u farewel...
enjoy ur camp
na me b dz ooo. Dm say mke i go jigawa go dominate. I knw u ar already cnectd 2 lyk 200 babes 4 kd..me stil dy try find 1 sha. Incase u c dm, just push dm ova 2 me. Team jigawa o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
wascosambe:
na me b dz ooo. Dm say mke i go jigawa go dominate. I knw u ar already cnectd 2 lyk 200 babes 4 kd..me stil dy try find 1 sha. Incase u c dm, just push dm ova 2 me. Team jigawa o

na boys dem jst dey post come kd o...hmmm na bad sign be dt nw...i no catch even one, e be like say na boys scout we dey go fr o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by HARIBOUY: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
hello em posted to jigawa, house please em a make up artist and I groom models, is Dre a chance to establish in Jigawa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by HARIBOUY: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
plz wht d source of income in jigawa, and wht business can someone fix inn

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Alert360(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Maid
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Alert360(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Guys dt r posted 2 jigawa....wea una dey
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Alert360(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Wascosambe wea 2geda at jigawa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by segiwest(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Biz ∂at strives in JG (tinking...), selling of items †̥ other corpers or make xports †̥ †ђξ west. I wntd †̥ start gold aπϑ indian wears biz but I relocated †̥ osun due †̥ †ђξ weather ova thr.
Pls M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ candid advice ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ 4 Ɣø̲̣Ʊ †̥ start ūя̲̅ relocation processin NOW. I got relocated afta six months @ JG. I enjoyd mallam madori though but cudnt stand †ђξ heat.. Its J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ too harsh.
4 more details, whatsapp num remains 08181651969.
Safest trips 4 Ɣø̲̣Ʊ all... Barka d'zuwa.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Tbillz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
am posted to JG bt plz sum1 help watz tha payment lyk? And wat are tha likely ppa zone at JG. . . .!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by lexy4me(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
cuteyangel: Dis pix is an overview σғ d hostel
elo guys am alex!!!!jus received my call up letter 2day n was posted here!!!!!am from KSU plssss can some1 fill me in wit d details of dis state
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by matil1011: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2013
really enjoyed reading all the comments in the treads. I think that's the best place for me to go instead of having the mind of redeploying to another state. thumbs up to all of you who have taken your time to give us the hint about the place. just need to go to camp with enough mosquito net to safe me from flies. anyway if you have been posted to this state let's start the friendship from here. my whatsapp contact is 08035149038 .hope to relate wit you.
Thank you all and God bless.
my name is mutiu from LAUTECH, OYO STATE.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Tbillz(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2013
It's lyk most corp members posted to this part of the world redeployed? Cuz nobody is replyin we tha new otondoz. . . .bt plz wat tha directn to Jigawa from kogi state? And itz lyk how many hrz trip? #KSU
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by HARIBOUY: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2013
my ksu dudes, em also posted to Jigawa. please les hook up on what's app.07038030718
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by pehki: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2013
Hmmmm!!!I'm just posted 2 jigawa mehnnn,,jigawa peeps can u hook up wit me on bbm??..haa!! 4rm lag 2 jigawa,,wat a journey..my pin;298c1831..xpectin ya request[sub][/sub]
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Tbillz: It's lyk most corp members posted to this part of the world redeployed? Cuz nobody is replyin we tha new otondoz. . . .bt plz wat tha directn to Jigawa from kogi state? And itz lyk how many hrz trip? #KSU
am frm kogi state too nd postd 2 jig. Add me on 2go nd lets chat
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Alert360(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Jigawa no long tin....1 family
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2013
Alert360: Guys dt r posted 2 jigawa....wea una dey
alert, c me here o. Wascosambe on 2go
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Tbillz: am posted to JG bt plz sum1 help watz tha payment lyk? And wat are tha likely ppa zone at JG. . . .!
hey, state alawi na 5k. Bt i dnt knw of likely ppa. Am sure it's 95% clas rum as d place is almost a rural area. Wlcum bros. Lets go dia
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Aceptin jigawa wt ol ma kidney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Oluwole Adetiran Is Dead! NYSC Anthem Composer Dies At 75 / How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.