Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (5481 Views)

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 / Help She Is 16 / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Pip(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2007
guy hope u used a condom oh. that shows people aren't safe
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by tome1: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
Dats what i call child abuse. yes u did it and then wat u are contemplating to keep her or not. y not see it from this angle that the same way she trusted u and allowed u now u want to betray her was the same way wolves like you have done to her .
mothers should be careful with their daughters these days o .

You should be ashamed of yourself and pray this does not happen to ur sibilings or daughters cos pple like u usually have girls as first child and all u do is cage them cos u know wat u ve done in the past.
cry cry
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by moondust(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2007
what were u expecting? . . .it looks like you've lost track of the era you're in grin
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by 2old4that(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2007
@poster

I take it you only wanted to be with her simply because u thought you might finally be fulfilling your wish to break the hymen  eh

oloriburuku oshi omo ota!!!!!!!!

Probably he (boogy) has been hearing of this hymen of a thing and wanted to get a firsthand look at it; and behold someone else had broken it. He couldnt resist and jumped inside. Swamm   grin

And do u know girls don't like someone continually reminding them of being teens. And so, if a girl tells you she is 16; she's probably 14 or 15!

Sex with a 16yr old is simply a Rape!
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Kemjisuper(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2007
It's just another well constructed story to get everyone to express their feelings on the issues at hand.

Sex with a minor in a whole different decade from yours? Naah! Perverted!
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
my question is:

what makes you so sure she wasn't a virgin? the fact that she didn't bleed doesn't mean she isn't a virgin. kai, she must be feeling so terrible right now angry

if you do your research you'll find out that the whole hymen thing is a big myth. (i think i should start a thread on this)
some ppl r born without one, some have very thin ones that are torn during strenous exercise without bleeding, some girls experience no pain at all their first time.
on the other hand some there was the case of a pregnant woman that had an elastic hymen that didn't get torn during intercourse, it had to be cut for her to deliver a baby.

no i'm no expert but i got enough info to convince me. i'll start a thread on it right away and provide some links for anyone interested.

many girls have been victimized or made to feel inadequate because of something that is really not their fault.
i'm too angry to think of words to express just how stupid u r for doing what u just did to the poor girl. u shld b ashamed of yourself for even posting such a disgusting topic.abi we shld give u award now? angry angry angry
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by mecussey(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2007
Chairman you are trying oh, Ok may be you are affraid now that you did not use condoms bearing in mind she was a virgin. Shame on you, you better go for test and stop dis-virgining small girls. God will not be happy with you.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by kisss: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2007
Now i really believe what people say about age being a number,at 27 you still never mature
when you go come grow up?
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by lakeside00(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2007
What a shameless and useless guy are you, you dont even have any conscience at all, i think you should go for a pshycatric hospital a thorough checkup of ur health, if not you wouldnt have been sleeping with as young as a 16 yr old girl, YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. AND YOUR FURKUP SHOULD BE TREATED.IDIOT.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by bballchick(f): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
wot a slag u r sleeping with a 16yr old if u was in england u'll be in jail, dunno wot ur doing with a 16yr old in d 1st place,
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by amaikama(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2008
"It would appear that the number of paedophiles and beasts are on the increase.?

SIENA with English Language.

poster, go and sleep. nothing to worry abot. it wat is currently going round these days. may God give you daughter(s) that will break your record of dis-virgins. teenagers. angry
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by outlawcum4(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2008
@poster, u should be sentenced to death by hanging on a stick just like prophet muhammed for statutory rape.
i hope u catch disease, bitch
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by debson(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
NOW WAIT EVERYBOBY.

It is very easy to throw the first stone and castigate other people, but only God knows what each of you are hiding in your closets. Agreed, what the guy did was wrong (that’s if it is true) but all we should do is advice him, and not raining curses on him. After all he was bold enough to voice it.

Have you people considered the parents of the girl? What kind of home is she from? Was all these for the love of money? You would be surprise at what some parents forced their children into nowadays, just for the kids to fend for themselves.

@poster, what you did was wrong. If you really love her, wait for her to grow up, and resist all temptation to do this again.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by deola1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2008
why are u all blaming this guyundecided, poster u dey craze, why u go dey ask us this kind quest, u don enter fire b4 looking for water, God punish u for da ur stupid mouth (i mean finger) wey u use type this rubbish undecided
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Skywalker5(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ all except poster
I have never in my life seen so much insult rained on one person before.I am really Enjoying this Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Poster
Bros, Naija's R.kelly .16 yrs old to 27 yrs old. angry You must be a sick person.After you do am finish,You come dey ask say make u keep am? Enought girls of your age dey outside now.Why na small pickin you do am with and i'm sure you will be bragging with your friends that u did it

I am sure you were not expecting all this insults grin grin grin grin grin

Dajudaju Oloriburuku eniyan kan niyen tongue
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
Why are you all behaving like this is the worst thing on earth.

Girls are meant to be matured enough for older guys, you can call it molestation but that depends on her level of maturity.

Shame on all you critics, behaving like you've not done som' worse. Search deep within urselves and you'll find you're not that holy. cool

@ Poster

But what you did was wrong o! cool
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2008
Chaii, that wasnt a smart move at all undecided
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2008
Your profile pics are not too bad you know.

Whats up with ya cutie? kiss
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by LadyT(f): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
Do you know what really bleeps me off. Its not the fact he sleeps with her its the fact hes upset shes not a virgin what an utter bastard.
Its perverts like you who are ruining society. Shes a child I dont care how mature she is shes a baby. Even if she gives you the eye you run a mile. At her age she can't control her emotions.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2008
jassie:

Your profile pics are not too bad you know.

Whats up with ya cutie? kiss
em em em, im fine thankyou smiley you?
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2008
I'm cool Ibkaye.
Been trying to holler at u long time ago. wink
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2008
holler? really? how long? tongue sorry o smiley
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by LadyT(f): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
wink i just hope both of you trying to holla are of decent age!
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
Humor dat or wat? cheesy

Anyways, is there anyway we can chat up? Just wanna get to know ya miss. cool

@LadyT

Common, don't talk like that! wink
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2008
@Jassie
Urmm, sure, no problem, got yim? smiley

@LadyT
Lol  cheesy
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2008
O'course I got YIM. Its on ma profile.
Where's your's? wink
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2008
@poster, what d hell was d sorry for, or didnt you enjoy d banging?guess you just have a liking for disvirgining young gals, of y was it a sweet 16 you dated of all d babes around.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by matured(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2008
u guys shouldnt answer that guy .hw will he fill if is 16yr old daughter is moving with a sugar .he is a wicked guy.thts not love its wickedness in the name of love.
just change of else,
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by TOYOSI20(f): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2008
All I can say is "Pitiful". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by larekey(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2008
@poster
u are a big fool can u imagine d concobility, wat a fool u are
continue in ur line of business one day u will be arrested for statutory rape,
GOAT
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by FunkyBudha: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2008
Booggy, buggie whatever. You see, you are too worried about what you should do. I had the similar occurrence but i did not get to your limit + I was only 19 then she was 16. Assuming you had 'A' person to advice you (which i didn't get) you wont even had gone close in the first place.
My advice to you; Since the diddy had been done, get on with life. Unfortunately that is too hard to abide by, Once the fruit has been tasted, its hard not to have it again and again and again because by tomorrow you are on her or she's on you again, till you guys get caught. Then, you will know what to do. Messing around with juveniles will f* your PR up men. Think about it.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by LilyRose(f): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2008
Excuse me but you people are incredibly narrow-minded not to mention out of touch with the way modern society and culture views relationships with a fairly significant age difference, not that age matter anyway. Obviously, the girl knew the guy wanted to sleep with her which mean she was aware of the nature of the relationship and was coherent enough to make the decision to sleep with this guy and the other(s) Our guy, being an adult, also knew the nature of the relationship and you mustnt judge him by your own frail standards anyway. He didnt make a mistake, he was acting on a very natural human impulse and the fact that he thought that it may be wrong shows he isnt a peadophile.
Also the free use of the word peadophile in this topic is rather disgusting. How would you feel if random people were branding you a peadophile without sufficient knowledge of the facts? It's the most disgusting act in the world, it ruins lives, takes them away and you motherfuckers are giving it away like candy. Get a grip.
Age is a state of mind. I'm not advocating sleeping with actual kids but there are girls mature enough to have sex with whoever they chose to and are sage about it. They are not whores. You guys need to open your minds and realise that the age gap thing is just a futile argument that will forever be debated but never solved. What works for some doesnt for others, Keep your minds and eyes open.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

A Philosophical Reply From J.P. Morgan CEO To Pretty Girl Seeking Rich Man / 15 Most Outrageous Sex Records / Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.