Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Am Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused! (990 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused! by dankmen208(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
When is the best age for a Girl to start having Sex?
And when is the right age for a guy to have sex?
Re: Am Confused! by cblow(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
ild rather say the right TIME to start having sex is when u are married. sex isnt food and we can do without it, get a life, get busy and it wont be your priority to lay every girl that says hi to you with a smile angry

1 Like

Re: Am Confused! by dankmen208(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
c_blow:

ild rather say the right TIME to start having sex is when u are married. sex isnt food and we can do without it, get a life, get busy and it wont be your priority to lay every girl that says hi to you with a smile angry

Na olden days be that, i mean in our generation
Re: Am Confused! by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
The best time is when you are ready to feed more than one belly, change pampers, bath extra person, be called another name different from your name and then be tagged one thing, BABA JUNIOR OR MAMA JUNIOR, (betterstill Baba and mama mumuni), o Boy, no Go rely on condom 100%
Re: Am Confused! by omogenikky(f): 1:44am On Dec 12, 2007
honeric01:

The best time is when you are ready to feed more than one belly, change pampers, bath extra person, be called another name different from your name and then be tagged one thing, BABA JUNIOR OR MAMA JUNIOR, (betterstill Baba and mama mumuni), o Boy, no Go rely on condom 100%

True, when you can be responsible for whatever consequences might arise from having sex and there are a lot , both physical and emotional ,
Re: Am Confused! by scambater(m): 1:52am On Dec 12, 2007
omogenikky:

True, when you can be responsible for whatever consequences might arise from having sex and there are a lot , both physical and emotional ,

Very well said, but sound so like my mom and that is very scary.
Re: Am Confused! by opokonwa(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2007
dankmen208:

Why is all these talk and thoughts about sex! sex!! and sex!!!

Can't you guys think of anything better?!

Is it all that is in your mind??
Re: Am Confused! by Youngpo413: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2020
cblow:
Re: Am Confused! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2020
dankmen208:
Why Did U Ask, Since U Are Confused?

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends / What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? / Shuld I Change Or Leave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.