Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? (3833 Views)

Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by LagosShia: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
age of consent for men in iran is 18 and 16 for women.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by vedaxcool(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lols and lmaos grin grin grin grin grin seems appropriate here, heretic khomini should have teach his servants to be honest and less hypocritical (since hypocrisy is a pillar of his religion) the fact remains heretic khomini reviewed the age of marriage down to 9, heretic khomini's servant should be decent enough to tell the world what really led to the closure of the above thread since he has been boxed he prefers playing the ostrich indeed!
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by LagosShia: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
vedaxcool: Lols and lmaos grin grin grin grin grin seems appropriate here, heretic khomini should have teach his servants to be honest and less hypocritical (since hypocrisy is a pillar of his religion) the fact remains heretic khomini reviewed the age of marriage down to 9, heretic khomini's servant should be decent enough to tell the world what really led to the closure of the above thread since he has been boxed he prefers playing the ostrich indeed!

follower of Ibn Abdul Wahhab is talking about "heresy".muhahahahaha

if you slack your mouth here,i'm going to disgrace Ibn Abdul-Wahhab.you can spare him the disgrace. grin
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by vedaxcool(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2012
Wow! You can't blame me if heretic khomini reverted the age of marriage to 9 years for girls:

Marriage age reverted to 9 for girls. Restrictions on polygamy and temporary marriages were repealed. Women lost the right to divorce and to child custody. The mehrieh (marriage portion payable to the wife) was taxed above the level considered customary by the government. Male judges only were appointed to all courts.

Since 1979, some legislative changes have been introduced which have moved family matters in a more progressive direction, closer to the 1975 act. The minimum age of marriage was moved from 9 to the onset of puberty. Child custody, no longer an inalienable right of fathers, is now up to the decision of Special Civil Courts. A 1992 law amended regulations on divorce, extending a wife’s access to divorce granting women more grounds for requesting a divorce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%27s_Family_Protection_Law

The truth is always bitter most especially if one finds his master like heretic khomini doing what he seriously revulsed lols and lmaos seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by Cheers01: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
vedaxcool: Wow! You can't blame me if heretic khomini reverted the age of marriage to 9 years for girls:

The truth is always bitter most especially if one finds his master like heretic khomini doing what he seriously revulsed lols and lmaos seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin grin

Vedaxcool the Shia tormonetor!
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by LagosShia: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
vedaxcool: Wow! You can't blame me if heretic khomini reverted the age of marriage to 9 years for girls:

Age of consent in Iran is 16 year old for girls and 18 for males.the issue of marrying a girl at 9 depending on her physical maturity (like menstruation) and psychological maturity no longer takes place in Iran.the minimum age a girl can marry is 16.age of consent in Nigeria is 13,france 15,germany and italy 14,spain 13,and 16 in most states of the United States of America.

it is the wahhabis who marry at 9,even when there is no sign of the ancient argument based on maturity.yemen has the highest rate of child brides.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by LagosShia: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Prophet Muhammad (sa):Ibn Abdul-Wahab is the "Head of Satan"!

It is reported that Ibn 'Umar narrated: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." (Sahihul Bukhari Vol. 2, B. 17, No. 147)

Note:Ibn Abdul Wahab,the founder of Wahhabism is from Najd.

“Regarding the one that says: ‘I do not declare enmity towards the disbelievers (Musrikeen)' or who declares enmity towards them but did not perform Takfir on them, or the one who says: 'I do not have conflict with people of La Ilaha lallah even if they committed Kufr, Shirk and opposed the religion of Allah' or who says: 'I do not object to the shrines’ this is not a Muslim”! (Majmuatu’l-Tawhid, Risalat Bayyan al-Najat Wal Fikak)

Redefining the meaning of La ilaha illallah and declaring the blood and wealth to be halaal of those who do not accept the new definition (Kitaab ut-Tawhid, ch. 5, pp. 19-21 Eng.; 12-14 of the Arabic).

Ibn `Abdul Wahhaab's statement in Kitaab ut-Tawhid (Arabic version printed by Daar ul-Iftaa, pp. 48-49; the English version translated by Ismaa'il al-Faruqi, Ch. 33, pp. 72-76):

'the kuffar who know their kufr are better in guidance than the believers,'
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by vedaxcool(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
LagosShia:

Age of consent in Iran is 16 year old for girls and 18 for males.the issue of marrying a girl at 9 depending on her physical maturity (like menstruation) and psychological maturity[b] no longer takes place in Iran[/b].the minimum age a girl can marry is 16.age of consent in Nigeria is 13,france 15,germany and italy 14,spain 13,and 16 in most states of the United States of America.

it is the wahhabis who marry at 9,even when there is no sign of the ancient argument based on maturity.yemen has the highest rate of child brides.

The bolded conveys my point that your sanctimonious revulsion should be directed at Heretic khomini reverted the age of marriage from the what it was before the revolution to 9 meaning the big cahuna didn't even have know what he was doing legalizing child marriage and your hiding imam was again AWOL nowhere to even guide the heretic khomini right on basic things like child marriage.

I see lols and lmaos seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by LagosShia: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

The bolded conveys my point that your sanctimonious revulsion should be directed at Heretic khomini reverted the age of marriage from the what it was before the revolution to 9 meaning the big cahuna didn't even have know what he was doing legalizing child marriage and your hiding imam was again AWOL nowhere to even guide the heretic khomini right on basic things like child marriage.

I see lols and lmaos seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin

are you suggesting Khomeini was Sunni?

Sunnis like abusing underage girls even when the psychological and physical maturity are not present as we are told ancient girls having these traits can get married for some reasons like early mortality and reproduction.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by MacDaddy01: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
This is good. 2 different sects of muslims washing their dirty laundry in public. An innocent bystander would be of the view that sex with underage girls is a big issue in Islam
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by vedaxcool(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
LagosShia:

are you suggesting Khomeini was Sunni?

Sunnis like abusing underage girls even when the psychological and physical maturity are not present as we are told ancient girls having these traits can get married for some reasons like early mortality and reproduction.

Lol grin grin grin. Let me repost my earlier post and allow u to be a hypocrite that all can see, or could u be acting out what Allah said in the Qur'an about the disbelievers being deaf, dumb and blind they will never return to the path because they are false to themselves?

Heretic khomini really failed his number one fan by reverting the age of marriage back to 9 years.

Btw,mcdaddy alias cheers alias "logic" boy is that you? If so u are being plain ridiculous to claim being exposed when u have been part and parcel of this thread and having agreed more than any on points made. Well guess u might change ur username millions of times it happens that it never changes who u actually are . . .

1 Like

Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by MacDaddy01: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

Btw,mcdaddy alias cheers alias "logic" boy is that you? If so u are being plain ridiculous to claim being exposed when u have been part and parcel of this thread and having agreed more than any on points made. Well guess u might change ur username millions of times it happens that it never changes who u actually are . . .

Of course, I am logicboy.

lol........it is just funny the way you and LagosShia are battling it out grin grin grin grin

LagosShia has little shame though, I would have quietly escaped before my main man (Khoemeni) was exposed for his heresy, if I were him. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had to like your comment though, I have never seen LagosShia taking so much pummeling
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by ZhulFiqar2: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
We have to end where we started in this thread:

Holy Quran 6:68
"And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people".

https://www.nairaland.com/976885/how-react-when-non-muslim-criticizes#11260735
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by LagosShia: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar.:
We have to end where we started in this thread:

Holy Quran 6:68
"And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people".

https://www.nairaland.com/976885/how-react-when-non-muslim-criticizes#11260735

MashaAllah,i cannot agree more.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by vedaxcool(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Of course, I am logicboy.

lol........it is just funny the way you and LagosShia are battling it out grin grin grin grin

LagosShia has little shame though, I would have quietly escaped before my main man (Khoemeni) was exposed for his heresy, if I were him. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had to like your comment though, I have never seen LagosShia taking so much pummeling

What can I say I do that to him all the time, dishonesty seems to be the bedrock of the polemics he make grin
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by Rafidi: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
"Vedaxcool Please Answer:Who Is The Sunni 'Imam Of The Time'?"

https://www.nairaland.com/981940/vedaxcool-please-answer-sunni-imam
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by maclatunji: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2012
You people should just take things easy, don't you have other things to talk about? @Vedaxcool, I have received complaints about your use of the word hypocrite and calling Imam Khomeini a "herectic". Please, refrain from using such words, even if you have to argue be civil.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by Rafidi: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2012
eyya,Mallam Vedaxcool fawa don pinish.he only shouts at others using insults.what a shame for a Muslim to do and transgress against others.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by vedaxcool(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
Only shias can hear my voice over my writing . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by LagosShia: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
vedaxcool: Only shias can hear my voice over my writing . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

looks like you have started eating tomatoes which is not good for the health of wahhabis wink wink wink
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by vedaxcool(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2012
Talk about loss of priorities, one bothering himself over tomatoes instead of being ashamed of having been exposed as dishonest and his herectical oops! boss letting him down . . . makes no sense except ofcourse tomatoes is what you shias used to calm your frayed nerves when you have been thoroughly refuted! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by MacDaddy01: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2012
vedaxcool: Talk about loss of priorities, one bothering himself over tomatoes instead of being ashamed of having been exposed as dishonest and his herectical oops! boss letting him down . . . makes no sense except ofcourse tomatoes is what you shias used to calm your frayed nerves when you have been thoroughly refuted! grin grin grin grin grin

Just like I said, why is LagosShia still here when his daddy Khoemeni has been exposed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by Ifyjemila(f): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Definitely. Such is bound to happen, but the best things is to present clear facts and leave with grievance.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by Ifyjemila(f): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Definitely. Such is bound to happen, but the best things is to present clear facts and leave without grievance.
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by Cheers01: 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
Interesting
Re: How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? by sulasa07(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2019

I am simply a Muslim and I follow the teachings of the Qur'an.
Please, no offence, I love you guys but I don't really fancy all these divisions. sad
Can't I just be a Muslim without belonging to any sect? Again, much love, no offence.
You are the kind of Muslim ALLAH mentions in the Qur'an.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ / Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? / Lessons From Hadith 11 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.