Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

“ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare (14159 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by SisiKill1: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
Super1759: Who made this man pastor self..instead of him praying for one nigeria he is scattering us.nawa oo

Seriously? The man speaking the truth is the one scattering Nigeria? What about the one stealing the country's money with his cronies and turning a blind eye to corruption and murder. . .he is the one putting the country together abi?

It is official. . .Nigeria is Bizzaro world, where up is down, good is bad and the people who are ruining the country are heroes!!!!

By the way, I think GEJ is already doing a good job doing all the praying for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by FXKing2012(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
He's a pastor, pls watch how u criticize him.

2 Likes

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by oddy4real(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
canuck:

@dedeike: See as you just exposed yourself! Did oyb direct his comments at you?

@oyb: I tire - Apart from Beaf and a handful of predictable gladiators on NL, the Forum has been a spike of new registrants who are bleeding GEJ! It is unbelievable.

When a cluless govt talks about job creation, we now know what they mean! cheesy

@OP: Bakare will turn the Police questioners into mince meat - Ask Akilu and IBB's boys.

But when new registrants join the train of people who know nothing but curse the President for no reason, dat is okay, right?
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by canuck(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: If Bakare made that statement in China, but now he would have been imprisoned. Political leaders must at all cost strive to Unite and not disintegrate. Bakare is using his Church as a political rallying point and needs to be shutdown, Freedom of Speech has limitations in every democracy....

Give Nigerians the level of development and acceleration in China, and they will accept the tough political landscape of that Communist stronghold.

Until then, to your tents O Israel!

1 Like

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by TrueNaijaguy: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
I pity you guys that destructively criticise a sitting government just because some disgruntled elements with selfish intents did same. Why citisize the SSS or the Police for doing their job? Is the opposition now above the law? We all asked for freedom of speech not freedom to talk nonsense. If one talks like an ignoramus he should be treated as such, no sentiments. His church followers should call him to other or else he will be delivering his sunday sermons from the four walls of Kirikiri.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Naijagunner83: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
@canuck, Always confusing issues
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by canuck(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
oddy4real:
But when new registrants join the train of people who know nothing but curse the President for no reason, dat is okay, right?

If 99% of a new registrants posts are curses on GEJ, then we know he/she is a Sahara Reporter! cheesy

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by bankoleben(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
oyb: these newly minted gej noisemakers must be some of the new jobs aganaga was blathering about

if you can't make a coherent argument - spam with noise

I was just wondering where they came from!
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by oldlord(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
@super1759 Pst Bakare have every right like every Nigeria to speak out about national issue. if police invite him for question concerning his comment, not bad. Nairalander should learn to talk and respond to issue. most people on these forum are spoil prats, who use to abuse anyone just becos they dnt agree wit them. i think is beta we focus on front page issue and forget about abusive word. Access to internet does not give u right to insult others. To me i believe the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. until we are ready to change and forget about tribal and religious issue, national growth wilL remain a mirage

1 Like

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by canuck(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Naijagunner83: @canuck, Always confusing issues

Who is THIS twart?! Go and hug a transformer jor! (OK, wait till they bring light in your area, then go hug a transformer)
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Deprofessional(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why didn't GEJ question BUHARI. For God's sake Buhari ordered the massacre of innocent citizens after the 2011 elections. Buhari bankrolled and is still bankrolling the Boko Haram. Even if he is not involved, he knows those involved.

Why arrest a man who simply stated the truth about the state of this country. GEJ should arrest and prosecute Buhari, at least for making unguarded utterances, that incited some Islamic animals to unleash death to harmless people.

Honestly, I am full support of disintegration of Nigeria. Anything that will severe us away from the north is welcome.

1 Like

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
oldlord: @super1759 Pst Bakare have every right like every Nigeria to speak out about national issue. if police invite him for question concerning his comment, not bad. Nairalander should learn to talk and respond to issue. most people on these forum are spoil prats, who use to abuse anyone just becos they dnt agree wit them. i think is beta we focus on front page issue and forget about abusive word. Access to internet does not give u right to insult others. To me i believe the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. until we are ready to change and forget about tribal and religious issue, national growth wilL remain a mirage

Shut up there!! angry

Anuofia... What do you know about the constitution?! Do you know that slander is a crime?! DO you think this country operates on your whimps and your moral compass of what you think is right or wrong?!

What do you know about National growth?! Grow up before you think of Growing the Nation.. Ewu..

You have the right to talk s'hit, but if you are seen on T.V saying shit like "I will kill the President if I can', you will know that even freedom isnt free..

angry
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by canuck(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
Deprofessional: Why didn't GEJ question BUHARI. For God's sake Buhari ordered the massacre of innocent citizens after the 2011 elections. Buhari bankrolled and is still bankrolling the Boko Haram. Even if he is not involved, he knows those involved.

Why arrest a man who simply stated the truth about the state of this country. GEJ should arrest and prosecute Buhari, at least for making unguarded utterances, that incited some Islamic animals to unleash death to harmless people.

Honestly, I am full support of disintegration of Nigeria. Anything that will severe us away from the north is welcome.

Watch how you ask intelligent questions o. NL newbies, like Naijagunner83, who joined the Forum exactly 4 days ago will say you're confusing things.

Abeg, dumb it down several notches for dem cheesy

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by ziccoit: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
Another medal to gentle, easy going GEJ lead government. Freedom of speech, association and religion are now going for subsidy removal. Where is that fresh air gan?
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by boladez(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
If not for Pastor Bakare's SNG, maybe we would have been buying fuel at 140 / litre and the money would have been in the bank accounts of the Oil subsidy thieves at the expense of Nigerians. Pastor Bakare's SNG led the stiff resistance against the wicked new year gift by a wicked regime to remove the pump price of petrol.

Going down memory lane, it was the same bakare and his group that fought for GEJ to be made the president when he was too weak to occupy the no 1 seat. before Yaraduas died.

Billyonaire: If Bakare made that statement in China, but now he would have been imprisoned. Political leaders must at all cost strive to Unite and not disintegrate. Bakare is using his Church as a political rallying point and needs to be shutdown, Freedom of Speech has limitations in every democracy....

........IF he were Chinese , he would not need to talk becos GEJ would have committed suicide with his entire cabinet and retinue of advisers for mismanaging the entire country with their incompetence....kpakam

3 Likes

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Arysexy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
when i remember that this man is an ex-towel head, i realise why he is a boko haram apologist. His sunday sermon are nothing but political bull-crap! God is watching!
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Clerverly: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
Captainajama: People, can't you see the connection? Saharareporters,el rufai,Bakare,ayittey ,momodu,etc. these are all frustrated people who would have le us have each if they were in Aso rock. The truth is that the are now peddling everything they can to their gullible followers and as you can see, the s.t.up.id professor has been given the audacity to insult all of us. By calling our president a lunatic,he has called us all lunatics,including the idi...ots that encouraged the insult on our nation and sovereignty. We should tell his president to caution him and for Bakare, he is not a pastor....we know the ones that are pastors. He has compromised his faith,yes,a long time ago!
Remi Omkri also known as beaf
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by meksroland: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
BBDelta: Yanga dey sleep, trouble wan to wake am. Everybody get his own jurisdiction Oh, Make our Police know say wetin Bakare talk for Church, belike wetin Person talk for him own house amongst his family members before them go fool themselves. Face Boko Haram..Ewu...
he's a fake pastor doesn't guarantee that he should make a contradicting statement to deceive nigerians on some comments he got no prove on. I hate that man so much
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by oddy4real(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
ziccoit: Another medal to gentle, easy going GEJ lead government. Freedom of speech, association and religion are now going for subsidy removal. Where is that fresh air gan?
Every Fundamental Human right u have is limited. U can't say because you have freedom of speech then say anything.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by nagoma(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2012

If Dieziani Madueke was the Minister of Petroleum resources in China and then supervised the Fuel subsidy scam as she did in Nigeria, why would she be by now? Freedom of corruption has limitations.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by ziccoit: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
Arysexy: when i remember that this man is an ex-towel head, i realise why he is a boko haram apologist. His sunday sermon are nothing but political bull-crap! God is watching!

Preaching the word of God should not be only about how to swindle people of their belongings in the name of tethe but the scripture view of the reality of the present day. Don't tell me God doesn't aware of happenings in the present society and solution is not in the scripture.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by canuck(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Pastor Bakare definitely has his excesses. Calling him for questioning is no big deal. Bakare is a big boy and does not need his mummy; he can handle his own with security officials as he has done in tougher political terrains.

I actually don't see anything wrong in this invitation.

Next. . .

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by jmaine: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
When did one age on nairaland equate to intelligence and how does one age on this forum also regulate the manner at which they engage in a robust discussion . . .

If you can't handle the new members, then please do not log in . . . .

Your whines about the new members is boring and lame . . . .
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by nagoma(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Deprofessional: Why didn't GEJ question BUHARI. For God's sake Buhari ordered the massacre of innocent citizens after the 2011 elections. Buhari bankrolled and is still bankrolling the Boko Haram. Even if he is not involved, he knows those involved.

This topic is about corruption in GEJ's ineffective governance, and it is Bakare speaking not Buhari or North. May I assure you that the North hates you as well and you can tell the reterdeen to call for the separation.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by israelbenzion: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf: I can't understand why false prophets, red-eyed scum and murderers like Bakare are allowed to walk around as free men. angry

That is the same bastard who is caught on video (NN24 presidential debates) promising a "wild-wild North" and urging people to go to polling stations with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other. We now know how many people died.

U can never attain Bakare's height even if u lived to be 500 years old.

3 Likes

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by ziccoit: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
oddy4real:
Every Fundamental Human right u have is limited. U can't say because you have freedom of speech then say anything.

How does Mr Tunde Bakare utterances qualify as "anything"? How could that be a stumbling block in the wheel of progress of Nigeria? Rather it would keep Mr GEJ on his toes just to prove citics wrong instead he is chasing a shadowy shadow. Prof George has summed Nigerians up when he said " Nigerians are battered souls and broken spirits".

1 Like

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by gbadexy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
One day this pastor would really put himself in serious mess. I thing all the presidents were taking it slow with him because they don't want to be accused of abuse of power. But the man can fit try someone's PATIENCE a times.
This is the first time I will be hearing of $50,000 transport fee by the govt to SNG. I wonder if that is true. If true then the pastor is very correct on his sermon about the president's destiny to bankrupt nigeria.
If true, only God knows how much is being squandered weekly on some silly practice.
I know the northern monarchs refused a cash gift sometimes back, hope that is not how visitors and groups are given transport fare with the tax payers money.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by chievo: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

When he lands, he should be taken off of the plane, dragged through the airport like a common crook (which he is) so everyone can see him as an example and driven off in a Black Maria in the full glare of the Public.. If he resists, any Police man with a 9mm Beretta or even an AK-47 service rifle should hit him in the face with the bugtr 24hrs.. Then he should be Questioned and charged to court for slander, conspiracy to incite violence and defamation of character..

Its time to start teaching these fools how to talk... Thats how every year during Obasanjos Regime, this faaggot kept predicting the death of the President..

Time to show him that he isnt above the law and God cant save him when the government comes for him..
.....All dis wey u talk say make dem do am. na jst because of say im talk abi?.na.im b say dem go do sme 2 u 4 tlkin all dis rubbish.....
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by deprince0(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
When the scripture says give what belongs to cesar to cesar and what belongs to GOD to GOD. In as much as Bakare is saying the truth and exposing the wickedness in the government, he should remember that what he is doing is an incitement to the masses. He is indirectly asking the people to carry out arms. I watched one of his programmes in one of the sundays where he gave boko haram succour by saying that if the federal govt could grant amnesty to the people of south/south, that the FG should also do the same to boko haram. His sermons are soul aggravative. I love Bakare. I regretted voting for for Jonathan and PDP. Nevertheless, I stand by the truth. Christianity is not all about violence. We shouldn't be an agent of forceful change (i write as a christian).That is why we have a friend in Jesus who we can pray to all the time. Nobody fights for GOD. If Bakare is that powerful pastor and activist, let him do it in prayers. Let him fast and pray for the bible says the effective prayer of the righteous availeth much. plz let us not give room to satan to have his ways in our life. If he is an Elijah let him pray, If he is a Moses let him pray, if he is Jesus let him also pray, if he is peter, let him pray if he is bakare let him yield himself to prayers and fight a good fight of faith. We shouldn't allow lust to overwhelm us. Christianity is not all about goodness but all about Christ because he is the beginning of the church will also be the end of the church. Dear Bakare sir, preach the gospel of christ and let the dead bury the dead because in the day that GOD will come in his power, the people shall be willing. God is going to judge from Jonathan to the least Nigerian, even all the pastors and imams will also be judged by GOD. Thanks.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by jmaine: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U can never attain Bakare's height even if u lived to be 500 years old.

And how many light years will it take any of your household to equal GEJ achievement ? . . . .

1 Like

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by israelbenzion: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Captainajama: People, can't you see the connection? ........ as you can see, the s.t.up.id professor has been given the audacity to insult all of us. By calling our president a lunatic,he has called us all lunatics

Leave us out of it. If it pains u or d FG so much, take out an action against the man, either here or in the US. Don't drag us into it.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by conyema12(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
crusifis: this is what men of God are meant to do, from d days of Elijah, Jeremiah, john the baptist etc, men of God always say the truth, stand by the truth and get prosecuted for the truth. no be all dis nonsense so called men of God wey dey buy private jet up and down

plz dont compare Elijah with Bakare cos he never aspired to become the deputy king in Isreal neither did was he a partisian politician, Elijah was just a mesenger from God while Bakare is a political pastor, who uses his church as a party house to confuse gullible followers.. He should make it clear what he stands for.. He should not give to God what belongs to Ceaser..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service / Move Your Spouse Along By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.