Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

“ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare (14150 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by lucabrasi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
Super1759: Who made this man pastor self..instead of him praying for one nigeria he is scattering us.nawa oo
how exactly is he doing that,are you part of the ones aiming to bancrupt nigeria?
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by lucabrasi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
as long as there are nigerians who are willing to condone and even applaud goodluck jonathan or even a worse president the inhabitants might continue to wallow in poverty and under developement untill we remove our heads from the sand
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by lumeneng22: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
What did you expect from a muslim turn christain? We are not suprise, a pastor that call our president oloriburuku and all sorts of name when they SNG were sponsor to rally against govt good jesture by oil subsidy thieves @ freedom park in lagos. I pity his followers.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
lumeneng22: What did you expect from a muslim turn christain? We are not suprise, a pastor that call our president oloriburuku and all sorts of name when they SNG were sponsor to rally against govt good jesture by oil subsidy thieves @ freedom park in lagos. I pity his followers.

Interesting.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by planetuzor(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
Bukkyade: It is the end of time, so am not surprised at the so called man of god. Even the bible said it, that there will be false prophets at the end of time.
I am surprised that people still go to his church, it is so amazing. What has a man of God got to do with politics, has he finished spreading the good news, that he was sent to do. When a manor God, join hands with those that will go at any length to see innocent blood been shed, you should know that evil is on the rampage. May God save us from this people oooo
c'mon getout, righteousnes exalts a nation, sin is a reproach. . Wat is bad if a pastor bcoms d presidnt. .wouldnt u rather prefer a pastor dan an ordinary corupt tif b on d post. .u sayin rubish. . Oh u dnt want a pastor in politics, its habalists n ritualists u wnt abi. . Politics is nt dirty bt d playerx are. . So if d playerx ar o.k politiks wuld b ok. Dats y we nid d ryt peson dier. . .
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by dein77(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
Super1759: Who made this man pastor self..instead of him praying for one nigeria he is scattering us.nawa oo
Europe and America werent built with prayers alone. Go on Bakare!
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Goshen360(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
Can anyone please help me with the link to this message of Pastor Bakare? Thanks
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Beaf: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
donchrisk: why are u callin him fake pastor who are u 2 jugde, u pple will just open ur mouth and say what u dont know, hw do u know his fake, am nt his member but atleast u hav no right 2 call him fake, couse u are not God 2 jugde him. Nonses.

Crap.

Tunde Bakare is a false prophet who steals from the poor and weak. He is also a murderer whose hands are red with the blood of the innocent.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Bakreez: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

When he lands, he should be taken off of the plane, dragged through the airport like a common crook (which he is) so everyone can see him as an example and driven off in a Black Maria in the full glare of the Public.. If he resists, any Police man with a 9mm Beretta or even an AK-47 service rifle should hit him in the face with the butt of the gun.. Then he should be taken and thrown in Jail with hardened criminal (preferably the Boko Haram suspects) for 24hrs.. Then he should be Questioned and charged to court for slander, conspiracy to incite violence and defamation of character..

Its time to start teaching these fools how to talk... Thats how every year during Obasanjos Regime, this faaggot kept predicting the death of the President..

Time to show him that he isnt above the law and God cant save him when the government comes for him..
so bad for you my dear friend, did you ever take time to check chapter 34 and 35 of our constitution, maybe if you havent please do. As a Nigerian he has a right to freedom of speech but if the government thinks he is going beyond that freedom let him be charged accordingly to a court where both parties can establish their cases. In a decent democracy we need to have opposition if you dont know.your main problem is that i think you have a myopic sight hence couldnt see things like the learned pastor. Let Tunde Bakare ride in if he got facts for whatever he's saying jo and if the government is not comfortable they easily sue his ass without subjecting him to torture.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
oldlord:
Pls control ur temper, we are not fighting. the last time i check i didnt mention okija in my post. we are used to ur abusive statement on these forum, keep it up. But u stand to gain noting from it unless its part ofur character or up bringing

If you knew the laws and constitution of the federal republic, you would not have written that crap... My apologies..

BAKARE should be killed like a street dog in Calabar
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Bakreez: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf:

Crap.

Tunde Bakare is a false prophet who steals from the poor and weak. He is also a murderer whose hands are red with the blood of the innocent.
Mr kilishi,meat or beaf. It's been a very long time i have been following you up with your silly comments on nairaland. You've always shown that you are a 'mental midget' with the way you address political issues, with the likes of you am so sorry for our dear nigeria. If i were pastor tunde's lawyer i would have sued you for libel since i know you dont have justification for the crappy things you just wrote about the pastor. Leave your abnormal way of thinking and never call anyone names you wont be able to justify in a court of law. Have a nice dream dude
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Anytime I read Peoples commit on nairaland, I fell Very sad
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by cheddarking(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

When he lands, he should be taken off of the plane, dragged through the airport like a common crook (which he is) so everyone can see him as an example and driven off in a Black Maria in the full glare of the Public.. If he resists, any Police man with a 9mm Beretta or even an AK-47 service rifle should hit him in the face with the butt of the gun.. Then he should be taken and thrown in Jail with hardened criminal (preferably the Boko Haram suspects) for 24hrs.. Then he should be Questioned and charged to court for slander, conspiracy to incite violence and defamation of character..

Its time to start teaching these fools how to talk... Thats how every year during Obasanjos Regime, this faaggot kept predicting the death of the President..

Time to show him that he isnt above the law and God cant save him when the government comes for him..

Ironic that you hold such a view, while exercising your right to free speech....
You Sir, are not very smart...
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Beaf: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Bakreez: Mr kilishi,meat or beaf. It's been a very long time i have been following you up with your silly comments on nairaland. You've always shown that you are a 'mental midget' with the way you address political issues, with the likes of you am so sorry for our dear nigeria. If i were pastor tunde's lawyer i would have sued you for libel since i know you dont have justification for the crappy things you just wrote about the pastor. Leave your abnormal way of thinking and never call anyone names you wont be able to justify in a court of law. Have a nice dream dude

Sadly, Mr notice seeker, I have never noticed you, talkless of following your comments.
Get a life, wretch.

Nematode.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
cheddarking:

Ironic that you hold such a view, while exercising your right to free speech....
You Sir, are not very smart...

I never claimed to be very smart sir, and I exercised my freedom of speech within the limits of the law. That pastor is a criminal and should be treated as such.. Every year he hides behind religion to slander and even threaten sitting presidents.. He deserves to be shot point blank in the head... These are not the bible days when priests could act a fool and get away with it

1 Like

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf:

Sadly, Mr notice seeker, I have never noticed you, talkless of following your comments.
Get a life, wretch.

Nematode.

shocked

Darn!

Have you have thought of ghost writing battle rap lyrics?
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by redcliff: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Bukkyade: It is the end of time, so am not surprised at the so called man of god. Even the bible said it, that there will be false prophets at the end of time.
I am surprised that people still go to his church, it is so amazing. What has a man of God got to do with politics, has he finished spreading the good news, that he was sent to do. When a manor God, join hands with those that will go at any length to see innocent blood been shed, you should know that evil is on the rampage. May God save us from this people oooo

Its slowpokes like u that make white girls make their videos and say rubbish abt nigeria. Was david not a man of God, was solomon not a man of God. Yet, they were in power. What does ur divine calling have to do with politics. Yes its a dirty game but there are people who can play it clean. They are not just given the chance to play in the first place. If the worldly men cannot do it for us, let the men of God help us. U r such a fish brain for making this statement
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by jacobs123(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
leksiding: Anytime I read Peoples commit on nairaland, I fell Very sad

The scary part is that this might really be a fair representation of who we are. sometimes i wonder what will be the ideal way to select our leaders in this country. It surely can't be DEMOCRACY because all these people with Idiotic comments will have a say. The greatest flaw of our democracy is you can't exclude the votes of Criminals and Foolish people and they are just too many of these in our society.

Until we find a way to exclude the votes of some people, we have no business with Democracy in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Beaf: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
redcliff:

Its slowpokes like u that make white girls make their videos and say rubbish abt nigeria. Was david not a man of God, was solomon not a man of God. Yet, they were in power. What does ur divine calling have to do with politics. Yes its a dirty game but there are people who can play it clean. They are not just given the chance to play in the first place. If the worldly men cannot do it for us, let the men of God help us. U r such a fish brain for making this statement

This rant does not obviate the fact that Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and murderer who steals from the weak and poor.
In one word, a bastard.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
Bakreez: so bad for you my dear friend, did you ever take time to check chapter 34 and 35 of our constitution, maybe if you havent please do. As a Nigerian he has a right to freedom of speech but if the government thinks he is going beyond that freedom let him be charged accordingly to a court where both parties can establish their cases. In a decent democracy we need to have opposition if you dont know.your main problem is that i think you have a myopic sight hence couldnt see things like the learned pastor. Let Tunde Bakare ride in if he got facts for whatever he's saying jo and if the government is not comfortable they easily sue his ass without subjecting him to torture.

Within the limits of the law as well, slander is an offence.. So also is defamation of character.. Opposition is good but has limits..

When I said what I said, I didn't solicit torture, I simply asked that he be dealth with in accordance with the law
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by cheddarking(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I never claimed to be very smart sir, and I exercised my freedom of speech within the limits of the law. That pastor is a criminal and should be treated as such.. Every year he hides behind religion to slander and even threaten sitting presidents.. He deserves to be shot point blank in the head... These are not the bible days when priests could act a fool and get away with it

If you cant or refuse to see the similarities of your views to Pastor Bakare's,and the fact that your views, like his have been made public through the internet, there really is no point trying to reason with you.

You are a testament to the failure of the Nigerian educational system.

Good day Sir.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Beaf: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
[size=14pt]The makings of a false prophet[/size]
Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly is often the John the Baptist of Nigeria, calling public officials to repentance. But in 1999, Baka-re gave a prophecy that confounded his track-record. He declared to Nigerians: “Obasanjo is not your Messiah, he is King Agag and the prophetic axe will come upon his head before May 29, 1999.”

However, Obasanjo was not killed as Bakare predicted. Instead, he went on to rule Nigeria as President for eight years. He even tried, though unsuccessfully, to secure an illegal third term. Obasanjo is still alive to-day. Only one small facet of Bakare’s prophecy had any semblance of truth. By all accounts, Obasanjo was not our Messiah.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/the-makings-of-a-false-prophet/

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

- Tunde Bakare

...Yet, he joined Buhari, proof that he never heard from the Spirit of God in the first place. Not only did he join Buhari, but he promised us a "wikd-wikd North" and urged voters to attend polling booths with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other (NN24 presidential debates video).

[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and a demon.[/size] cool
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by sampeter(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
Just got to know why naija is persistently stagnated. Its 'cos d country is populated by idiots who are only controlled by their hearts instead of their heads. If you hate pastor Bakare, must you hate the truth? BTW, have you listened to d sermon to verify d veracity? Then why shd you open ur filthy mouth unreasonably against d man of God doing his God-sent service? And more so, are we enjoying d best of govt with d present crop of stake holders? Then, why shd you call for d head of the ONE who will not be silent seeing injustice? God bless Tunde Bakarre.........long live Bakare Just got to know why naija is persistently stagnated. Its 'cos d country is populated by idiots who are only controlled by their hearts instead of their heads. If you hate pastor Bakare, must you hate the truth? BTW, have you listened to d sermon to verify d veracity? Then why shd you open ur filthy mouth unreasonably against d man of God doing his God-sent service? And more so, are we enjoying d best of govt with d present crop of stake holders? Then, why shd you call for d head of the ONE who will not be silent seeing injustice? God bless Tunde Bakarre.........long live Bakare Just got to know why naija is persistently stagnated. Its 'cos d country is populated by idiots who are only controlled by their hearts instead of their heads. If you hate pastor Bakare, must you hate the truth? BTW, have you listened to d sermon to verify d veracity? Then why shd you open ur filthy mouth unreasonably against d man of God doing his God-sent service? And more so, are we enjoying d best of govt with d present crop of stake holders? Then, why shd you call for d head of the ONE who will not be silent seeing injustice? God bless Tunde Bakarre.........long live Bakare
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Beaf: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Latest film:
[size=14pt]The coming Together of the Sons of Turmoil[/size]
Now showing in all cinema's. Doh!

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,"

- Gen. Buhari

Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither [size=14pt]Buhari [/size] nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. [size=14pt]Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace[/size]."

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

https://www.nairaland.com/597949/now-cinema-near-sons-turmoil

[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and a demon.[/size] cool
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
cheddarking:

If you cant or refuse to see the similarities of your views to Pastor Bakare's,and the fact that your views, like his have been made public through the internet, there really is no point trying to reason with you.

You are a testament to the failure of the Nigerian educational system.

Good day Sir.

Typical arrogance of a prolly half baked foreign grad..

Let me break it down for you; within the limit of the law, the Nigerian police reserves the right to detain a suspect for 24 hrs without bail. Also they reserve the right to use 'reasonable force' to effect the arrest should he offer any resistance... I only played around the provisions of the law by adding that he be locked up with Boko Haram suspects (which in itself is not an offence neither does it contravene the law)...

Bakare on the other hand slandered the president with his comment... And comments like that can be argued to be malicious in nature with the intent of stirring public unrest.. And the entire comment put together is a defamation of character of the person of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Now mr smartass, how are both comments the same? I am always up for a good debate but have no patience for arrogant self deluded smartasses.. I am locally schooled, if that's a problem, then feel free to shove a diick up your own arse..

I am evidence of the fact that the Nigerian educational system isn't as bad as fucktards like you make it out to be...

If you ain't got anything constructive or inspiringly brilliant to say, piss off..

Good day to you too sir..
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by redcliff: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf:

This rant does not obviate the fact that Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and murderer who steals from the weak and poor.
In one word, a bastard.

I totally disagree with you. R u any better?
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by cheddarking(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

When he lands, he should be taken off of the plane, dragged through the airport like a common crook (which he is)

I'm feeling lazy so I'm only serving up the wikipedia entry on slander:

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In Common Law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

Disparaging comment? Check

False or unproven claims about Pastor Bakare's sexuality? Check

Communicating these claims to people other than the claimant? Check

Honestly bruv...You're not doing yourself or any schools you attended any favours....
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by vicoloni(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
A well-known clergy recently told GEJ to his face that he is corrupt and also rained curses on his Govt. Why was he not arrested and interogated? Talk about selective witch hunting!
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by 1025: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
wow, i take my time to read a lot of things post here under this thread and the only crime nigerians found on Pastor Bakare is TRUTH. he talks a lot of TRUTH and this is what we hate so much in nigeria.
i have been reading to see just one person accuse Bakare of one crime or the other. GEJ will warn u of inciting people but he never replied bamanga tukur his party chairman when he said boko haram is fighting for justice and sss did not go after him. it is Tunde Bakare that they will go after.
when yar adua was sick, GEJ and all nigerians were unable to ask the wife of the sick president to hand over to his vice until Bakare intervened and many applauded him for that.
the man did not start saying his mind today rather it was during the military days. who said jonathan is not afraid? i want to see him arrest Bakare or buhari. a jonathan that cannot arrest all the known and popular criminals in nigeria will turn to arrest Bakare for preaching in his own church. we are waiting no need of making noise here.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by Kennyyo: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Comments on this platform make me weep for the future of this country. Its so unfortunate that we have more idiots than sane people. Minds are so shallow and emotional, no deepthinkng and unbiased analysis, few logical thots. How did we find ourselves in this state of shame? People blinded by blind religion, and hopeless expectation from a dumb president. Hope we get there one day
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by nagoma(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
[quote author=nagoma]A clumsy President with neither skill no precision , blunders along in the murky muddy trail he calls governance as his tribesmen cheer him on to wreckage , shame and annihilation for the Nation. What do they say in private ? Do they really and truly believe he Is smart? Or is it tribalism? Pastor Bakare is telling the truth.
Re: “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
This is what the respected Pastor was saying, Under GEJ:
1. Despite increased oil production and price, foreign debt is creeping in again.
2. Almost 3trillion naira was used in paying 2011 oil subsidy instead of 245billion naira.
3. Pension fund was looted.
4. Excess crude account was reduced to zero from 60billion dollars.
5. Foreign reserve reduced to almost nothing from over 30billion dollars.
6. March allocation was recieved in May, and allocation is now being delayed.
Even Okonjo Iweala raised alarm over our finance situation sometime ago. This is the same Jona that set up committe on how the cost of governance could be reduced, he was advised to reduce the number of ministers. He replied by saying that constitution allows each state to be on the list but went ahead to choose two ministers from some states and end up giving us the largest cabinet in the history of this country. Or, we don't know the meaning of bankrupt again? I strongly believe that GEJ's destiny was to liquidate this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Agency Clears WINNERS CHAPEL Of N3.4bn Allegation / Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / Move Your Spouse Along By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.