Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! (49823 Views)

Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola / Bishop Eddie Long Revisited - Eight Things I Think About Bishop Eddie Long / Eddie Long’s Church Is Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2012
oboiii this guy is worwor meehn, what did your mother do? What kind of sin did she commit? You need to go and wash your head in many rivers. . . . . . . . .
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by logicboy01: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

o ma se oo. and i preach equality about the gaffe. i know he is as ugly as he is stewpid. His shapelessness and hideousness can only reinforce that dysfunctional thing in his head called a brain.

anyway, he is using his freedom of speech, they need to add a stupidity and hypocrisy clause to it. It is exposing us to freaks of nature making all sorts of claims on the internet. mshew.

LMAO, dont mind the cow.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01:

Nope but poverty and suffering are there to do the job of the gun.

You seem angry. From your profile pic, it looks that you suffer from a lot of constipation from eating too many fatty and sweet foods with little vegetables or fibre.

Take a laxative and let it all out, fatass

omg!!! lmfao!!!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:47am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:
Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

One theory is that homosexual urges, when repressed out of shame or fear, can be expressed as homophobia. Freud famously called this process a “reaction formation” — the angry battle against the outward symbol of feelings that are inwardly being stifled.

you know he lives in opposite land, everything that didnt come from his dysfunctional brain is ghetto whilst his backyard university is 'top notch'. He maintains the head of all delusions, fagamite in wonderland!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:47am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

o ma se oo. and i preach equality about the gaffe. i know he is as ugly as he is stewpid. His shapelessness and hideousness can only reinforce that dysfunctional thing in his head called a brain.

anyway, he is using his freedom of speech, they need to add a stupidity and hypocrisy clause to it. It is exposing us to freaks of nature making all sorts of claims on the internet. mshew.

Why are you morbidly obese?

c.fours:
Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

One theory is that homosexual urges, when repressed out of shame or fear, can be expressed as homophobia. Freud famously called this process a “reaction formation” — the angry battle against the outward symbol of feelings that are inwardly being stifled.

Is that supppose to shut me up? grin

person!

Maybe you are a tranny if it bothers you so much.
logicboy01:

Nope but poverty and suffering are there to do the job of the gun.

You seem angry. From your profile pic, it looks that you suffer from a lot of constipation from eating too many fatty and sweet foods with little vegetables or fibre.

Take a laxative and let it all out, fatass

You keep on yapping like a foool that never makes sense.

You are too fcking stewpid to have logic in your username.

And I would gladly make sure I show you that. grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2012
you've been exposed. deal with it. fat safagmite.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

Shut up, tranny!

You are too ugly! grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2012
come out of the closet. it's not too late wink
and get yourself a diet plan while you are at it.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2012
Walrussmith, have you ever had a boyfriend?

Do guys chat you up with your blubber? grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up, tranny!

You are too ugly! grin

lenu ee? ugly? chineke meeeh, this old man needs deliverance.

is that not you in the photograph? Do you not realise you are worwor? as in the ugliest of the uglies? as in somebody couldnt be more uglier if they tried!

you are the one opening your obese mouth, with your manboobs shaking over the keyboard to call people ugly?

ah ah- is anybody else seeing this? this freak of nature is calling people ugly? o lawd!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Why are you morbidly obese?

you are the only morbidly obese person here. . . . i'm not even half your size dude! HA!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

Sort out your mental health, ugliness can lead to psychological disorder. grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

please don't give him hope. He is hopeless. what he needs to do is find a gun and shoot himself with it. grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

lol! the irony! can you see the irony!!

sagafag see your life outside. . . . . . . .shameless old man.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by logicboy01: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Sort out your mental health, ugliness can lead to psychological disorder. grin

Imagine the horror show in this picture trying to to talk about someone being ugly. See your man boobs and pot belly

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/200060[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite: Walrussmith, have you ever had a boyfriend?

Do guys chat you up with your blubber? grin

you wish you had a boyfriend. lose the potbelly and maybe you'll find one.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01:

Imagine the horror show in this picture trying to to talk about someone being ugly. See your man boobs and pot belly

can you see the shirt is bursting open! oluwa ooo, what will we not be exposed to on the internet!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cheddarking(m): 12:59am On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01:

Sagamite the chubby hypocrite

LMAO.

Guys please free this guy and this topic.
If I looked like that I probably would be trolling facebook,twitter,and hi5 let alone nairaland.
A short fat balding man deprived of parental love as a child, and discriminated against based on his facial features would do anything to find acceptance.

Our friend Sagamite is getting all the attention he never had tonight...In his own twisted way, I believe he has found love in our comments.

Saggy, Sleep well tonight k? wink

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:59am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

you are the only morbidly obese person here. . . . i'm not even half your size dude! HA!

ROFLMAO!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is shocking the way you try and make ludicrous claims after years of bashing.

For years of calling you an uneducated hooodrat, which you did not dispute, all of a sudden you start claiming you attended Top 5 uni.

For years of calling you are too ugly to have a man, which you did not dispute, all of a sudden you start claiming you have a boyfriend.

For years of calling you morbidly, which you did not dispute, all of a sudden you start claiming you are slim.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I predicted it:

https://www.nairaland.com/948967/5-qualities-wife/13#10967808

grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 1:00am On Jun 30, 2012
safagmite,

trust me, even I look like a skeleton compared to your pic. the walrus here is YOU.
besides, only gay guys get obsessed about a girls' weight. who you trying to compete with?
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:02am On Jun 30, 2012
cheddarking:

LMAO.

If I looked like that I probably would be trolling facebook,twitter,and hi5 let alone nairaland.
A short fat balding man deprived of parental love as a child, and discriminated against based on his facial features would do anything to find acceptance.

Our friend Sagamite is getting all the attention he never had tonight...In his own twisted way, I believe he has found love in our comments.

You finally have the guts to stop running?

Foool! grin

c.fours:

you wish you had a boyfriend. lose the potbelly and maybe you'll find one.

I will leave sickos to you and queensmith.

Queensmith has some perverts she can introduce to your tranny arse!

logicboy01:

You are still expressing your daft logic?
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 1:02am On Jun 30, 2012
you wasted your time- you should have predicted today.. . . . you could have saved yourself the mountain of embarrassment grin grin grin

fyi- i am hotter than you! FACT! you will never get a girlfriend as fine as my little toenail! grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:
safagmite,

trust me, even I look like a skeleton compared to your pic. the walrus here is YOU.
besides, only gay guys get obsessed about a girls' weight. who you trying to compete with?

It does not take long for a person to give you person assertions! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

queensmith: you wasted your time- you should have predicted today.. . . . you could have saved yourself the mountain of embarrassment grin grin grin

fyi- i am hotter than you! FACT! you will never get a girlfriend as fine as my little toenail! grin grin grin

Yeah, from today you took a pill that made you a Size 8 model. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walrus!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2012
cheddarking:

LMAO.

ROFTLMAO.
this post truly made me feel sorry for safagmite. maybe we should leave him alone. He has enough problems to deal with already.
short fat balding man deprived of parental love as a child, add closet gay on top of that. life must be frustrating grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 1:05am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Yeah, from today you took a pill that made you a Size 8 model. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
!

you need the pill much more than me, you are the one growing breasts on a male body. . . .
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

ROFTLMAO.
this post truly made me feel sorry for safagmite. maybe we should leave him alone. He has enough problems to deal with already.
short fat balding man deprived of parental love as a child, add closet gay on top of that. life must be frustrating grin grin grin

Did you just describe one of your punters, tranny? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:07am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

you need the pill much more than me, you are the one growing breasts on a male body. . . .

Walrus, what led to your over-eating? Talk to us. grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2012
From today, Walrussmith will start claiming size 8! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

ROFTLMAO.

i've always pitied him, and i left him and his friends alone since i noticed their main intent is to troll. He absolutely deserves this, there is no doubt about it, he needs to be put in his place.

tonight is his night, i'll be ignoring him from now on- but he definitely needed this. he is a dem fool for thinking he can troll about calling people nonsense. Especially since he is the stupidest ugliest, most shapeless razmataz coon on this forum.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2012
I can already picture a plump balding figure snapping his fingers, waggling his butt and protuding belly alternatively while pouting his red lipstick painted lips as he mouths the word "f[i]agg[/i]ot" grin grin
he does this only in his closet. i mean room. while making posts on nairaland. safagmite the nairaland diva.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2012
cheddarking:

LMAO.

[b]A short fat balding man [/b]deprived of parental love as a child, and discriminated against based on his facial features would do anything to find acceptance.

lol!!!!!

I definitely know he and his friend gets a kick out of it, thats a fact!! its quite disgusting actually. . . . lawd knows what he's doing when he takes them long breaks. . . . . especially when he has been heavily insulted. . . . . . .
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

i've always pitied him, and i left him and his friends alone since i noticed their main intent is to troll. He absolutely deserves this, there is no doubt about it, he needs to be put in his place.

tonight is his night, i'll be ignoring him from now on- but he definitely needed this. he is a dem fool for thinking he can troll about calling people nonsense. Especially since he is the stupidest ugliest, most shapeless razmataz coon on this forum.

I saw you and c.four shaking your arse here at 2.00m. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_dD_zhPE4&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=2&feature=plpp_video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.