Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! (49821 Views)

Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola / Bishop Eddie Long Revisited - Eight Things I Think About Bishop Eddie Long / Eddie Long’s Church Is Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cheddarking(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

ROFTLMAO.
this post truly made me feel sorry for safagmite. maybe we should leave him alone. He has enough problems to deal with already.
short fat balding man deprived of parental love as a child, add closet gay on top of that. life must be frustrating grin grin grin
queensmith:

i've always pitied him, and i left him and his friends alone since i noticed their main intent is to troll. He absolutely deserves this, there is no doubt about it, he needs to be put in his place.

tonight is his night, i'll be ignoring him from now on- but he definitely needed this. he is a dem fool for thinking he can troll about calling people nonsense. Especially since he is the stupidest ugliest, most shapeless razmataz coon on this forum.

So we're all agreed...
We've given Nairaland's Eric Cartman enough attention for one night...
Any more attention and we spoil the child...
Little boys should be seen and not heard....

His next attention session is Christmas...lol

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2012
But feel free to call yourself size 8 sha.

It is cyberspace. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

I saw you and c.four shaking your arse here at 2.00m. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_dD_zhPE4&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=2&feature=plpp_video

is this what you tell yourself? that you are sexy and you know it? well the world disagrees with you. . . . .

look at him posting videos of his heroes! keep going you are almost there!

he has studied the video. . . . shame he didnt pay as much attention to getting an education!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

is this what you tell yourself? that you are sexy and you know it? well the world disagrees with you. . . . .

he has studied the video. . . . shame he didnt pay as much attention to getting an education!

Where did you guys shoot the video?

That was an eyesore, it was not sexy, cockblocker! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2012
cheddarking:

So we're all agreed...
We've given Nairaland's Eric Cartman enough attention for one night...
Any more attention and we spoil the child...
Little boys should be seen and not heard....

His next attention session is Christmas...lol

lol!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 1:17am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

lmao.this is too funny grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:17am On Jun 30, 2012
queensmith:

lol!

When you are that ugly, you (as you admitted) try and block your fine friends from getting attraction in clubs. Why do you cockblock? You know you would be left on your own?

Why don't you go out with c.four instead. At least you are guaranteed company all night. grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Jenny20(f): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2012
*Sighs*
I thought this thread was all about Eddie Long... No?
You guys should make up and stop derailing,Trolls.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:25am On Jun 30, 2012
Lets not lose sight of the point of the thread, which is that Eddie Long is a Bloody Fagggot that was a religious con. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by buzugee(m): 1:39am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:
safagmite,

trust me, even I look like a skeleton compared to your pic. the walrus here is YOU.
besides, only gay guys get obsessed about a girls' weight. who you trying to compete with?
not trying to be funny but if you look like a skeleton compared to that pic then you may need to see a doctor real fast. maybe you have gastrointestinal issues and your food is not getting absorbed well. that pic looks like a normal weight guy to me.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by lumeneng22: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2012
Hope naija household of God church are reading.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2012
buzugee: not trying to be funny but if you look like a skeleton compared to that pic then you may need to see a doctor real fast. maybe you have gastrointestinal issues and your food is not getting absorbed well. that pic looks like a normal weight guy to me.

Mate, it wasn't even worth my time defending it. I was just laughing. The pix speaks for itself. It was just four bi[i]t[/i]ches grasping at straws. I did not need to defend it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Delafruita(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2012
Degis: It is trite to say I told you so, but the prevailing scenario doesn't demand such because the down fall of a Man is not his end. The Church of Jesus Christ is greater than any individual and as such a Pastor's Fall from his place should not elicit any form of triumphant feeling from children of Perdition as seen from previous posts on this thread.

All Bishop Long needs to do is to quit digging because He is already in a Hole and seek for genuine help and repentance from God and undergo therapy and deliverance from this terrible affliction, and also seek forgiveness from the people He has grieved by his actions.

To my fellow Christians, "Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. (1 Corinthians 10:12 KJV)".

Let us make God, our standard, not man.

I commend my brethren to this Word, Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, (Jude 1:24 KJV)

Finally, anybody waiting for the downfall of God's Servants like Pst. E.A Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo et al, will be ashamed because the God who sent them will keep them from falling and He who backs them will not leave them behind in Jesus mighty name
so eddie long wasnt sent by God and therefore wasnt kept from falling
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by VULCAN(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
Delafruita- I wondered the same thing cheesy

To the guys fighting- I don't know your history but its obvious the beef goes a long way. Unfortunately u destroyed what could have been a very interesting discussion. We could have all learnt something if these cusses weren't part of it. Initially I could wade thru the abuses to find de gems of the dialogue but after a while that became too much hard work. Let's hope to run into this topic again discussed dispassionately.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Dhelake: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
D
Lakayana: Wetin sef na olny pastors una dey see for nairaland make allow dem breath small na make una carry una wahala go jam imam and juju priest dem, dem sef dey do bad things.
datz true, buh u knw pastors ar more celeberate
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by FXKing2012(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
This shld not be an opportunity to insult MOG, simply becos one or two made a mistake doesn not mean they are all unreliable. You have been warned or else. . .
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cfours: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
buzugee: not trying to be funny but if you look like a skeleton compared to that pic then you may need to see a doctor real fast. maybe you have gastrointestinal issues and your food is not getting absorbed well. that pic looks like a normal weight guy to me.

of course that is normal for a nigerian male.disgusting.
All these nigerian guys who like to complain about women being fat are no where near being trim themselves.
pigs

quit the macdonalds and get some veggies... ok? manboobs and potbelly ain't normal.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by logicboy01: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
FXKing2012: This shld not be an opportunity to insult MOG, simply becos one or two made a mistake doesn not mean they are all unreliable. You have been warned or else. . .

Sharaap

Dirty apologist
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by otokx(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Thread appears to have been derailed
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by logicboy01: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
otokx: Thread appears to have been derailed

Thanks to Sagamite.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

All these nigerian guys who like to complain about women being fat are no where near being trim themselves.
pigs

quit the macdonalds and get some veggies... ok? manboobs and potbelly ain't normal.

Quit the fried chicken and kebabs, fat fck! grin grin grin grin grin

Instead of going on the defensive, know women need looks more than men for attraction.

Obese, ugly trannies have no chance. grin

You want to yab a hot looking guy? In your moronic dreams. cool
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
otokx: Thread appears to have been derailed
lol. lwkmdie

This thread has collapsed. lol
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
toba.:
lol. lwkmdie

This thread has collapsed. lol

All because I called a bloody fa[i][/i]ot a bloody fa[i][/i]ot. grin grin grin

I didn't know calling bloody fa[i][/i]ots a bloody fa[i][/i]ot gets on the nerves of someone with so many loved ones who are bloody fa[i][/i]ots. Now I know. grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

All because I called a bloody fa[i][/i]ot a bloody fa[i][/i]ot. grin grin grin

I didn't know calling bloody fa[i][/i]ots a bloody fa[i][/i]ot gets on the nerves of someone with so many loved ones who are bloody fa[i][/i]ots. Now I know. grin
OMG. u guys no go kill me ooo.

I ve been having emotional challenges since thursday night, having been hit on every side. Germany lost to Italy and my fiance chose to act up. u guys have compounded it by ur fight. anyway i laughed well and think im recovering gradually
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:

pigs

Are these men trying to defend their gynecomastia?

soon they will be rocking d cups about the gaffe and start telling us it's normal. what a shame.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by FXKing2012(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01:

Sharaap

Dirty apologist

Why are u always so eager to hear/read and respond to such news?
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by logicboy01: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why are u always so eager to hear/read and respond to such news?

Lmao! how am I eager?
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by FXKing2012(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01:

Lmao! how am I eager?

Cos I keep seeing ur name whenever such lies news pop up.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2012
queensmith:

Are these men trying to defend their gynecomastia?

soon they will be rocking d cups about the gaffe and start telling us it's normal. what a shame.

I am hot, and you are not

And I am buff, and you are walrus

Don't know about you but am handsome

Most girls wanna hold me for ransom

See all the kokolettes in mansion

African Albert Einstein

So don't hate me now because

Mo gbono feli feli be amala to jina gan gan

Don't hate me cause your blubber is huge

Your blubber is huge grin grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
c.fours:
Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

One theory is that homosexual urges, when repressed out of shame or fear, can be expressed as homophobia. Freud famously called this process a “reaction formation” — the angry battle against the outward symbol of feelings that are inwardly being stifled.

I need to read about this, I believed the saying came from the fact that famously alot of open homophobes, politicians, church leaders what have you turn around and admit to being gay. and it's pretty common for people who come out of the closet to say they previously hated other gays since they felt it was wrong.
Freud was definitely on top of things. Thanks for this!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by bjerster: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
you say any mistake when them pastor make na him the loud pass[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Father Mbaka Embarrasses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.