Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31120 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2012
Oh my heavens!
Pls shymmex, coogar, and all involving parties, can we have national peace here. Dis has gone on for hours, pls kiss and make Up. Thanks, so we can all get back to d purpose of dis thread .. Wich was very interesting before all d quotes on .. *sigh* educational qualifications and attainments. Pls, let's go back to bin fun and free.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On May 30, 2012
denzel2009: smh... everyday bashing on nl.
ayoungi! dont mind goildie mama o! she wan claim our set na! angry angry angry angry
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 30, 2012
yinkaGreen: Oh my heavens!
Pls shymmex, coogar, and all involving parties, can we have national peace here. Dis has gone on for hours, pls kiss and make Up. Thanks, so we can all get back to d purpose of dis thread .. Wich was very interesting before all d quotes on .. *sigh* educational qualifications and attainments. Pls, let's go back to bin fun and free.

It was sagamite who derailed the thread, not me.

The guy just won't let me be, and I had to put him in his place..

Go back to page3, and read from there.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by denzel2009: 9:23pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ayoungi! dont mind goildie mama o! she wan claim our set na! angry angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked you! I was dancing azonto on your bakassi in my dream last night.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2012
denzel2009:

shocked shocked shocked you! I was dancing azonto on your bakassi in my dream last night.

Ewwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 30, 2012
Back to the topic:

Updated version

1) She must be a cultured NIGERIAN (I don't want my kids raised on gazillion cultures - a mix between western, and Nigerian culture(s) is enough).
2) She must be educated, intelligent, knowledgeable, and be conscious (have an African mind albeit still western).
3) She must be a good cook (primarily naija dishes).
4) She doesn't have to be a beauty queen - average looks but blessed in the right places.
5) She must be able to understand me, and there must be connection (I'm a complex fool - even my mum, and siblings can't keep up with my complex character). I'm that guy you love to hate - but just can't hate...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex: Back to the topic:

Updated version

1) She must be a cultured NIGERIAN (I don't want my kids raised on gazillion cultures - a mix between western, and Nigerian culture(s) is enough).
2) She must be educated, intelligent, knowledgeable, and be conscious (have an African mind albeit still western).
4) She doesn't have to be a beauty queen - average looks but blessed in the right places.
5) She must be able to understand me, and there must be connection (I'm a complex fool - even my mum, and siblings can't keep up with my complex character). I'm that guy you love to hate - but just can't hate...
*coughs*
*Laughs till amnesia sets in, re-reads post, dies of laughter*
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 9:44pm On May 30, 2012

Updated version

cultured nigerian? 90% of them have lost their identity.
educated, intelligent, knowledgeable? yes, i will give you this, there are millions of naija chics like this.
good cook? the ones who can cook are refusing to cos of sex equality powered by identity loss.
average looks - i will give you this too.
ability to understand you - that's a tall dream! grin

you should be fine!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

You get that for Postgrad courses as well..

If you get below 2'1 - you would probably get a conditional offer..

I don't know what people who fall in that category get, though..

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So it is only people that get below 2.1 that get conditional offers?

Like what other conditions?

I thought grade was the primary condition for offers?

You did not know that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by denzel2009: 9:52pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite:

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So it is only people that get below 2.1 that get conditional offers?

Like what conditions?

I thought grade was the primary condition for offers?

You did not know that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many red arrows did you get on daily mail today? cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by LaParisienne(f): 9:55pm On May 30, 2012
^^^What's his handle on Daily Mail?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 10:04pm On May 30, 2012
O wow this guy is still trying to sell his bullshyte? This blithering bumbling m0ron. So because the article stated 25% of 21 year old UNDERGRADUATES are unemployed, that automatically concludes most graduates are 22? When the study reveals very clearly the average age is 24? Thank you south bank, you have blessed the world with bl00dy idi0ts. I hope all these yeye universities shut down so these dogs will not feel the need to continue barking. mshew.

back to topic jare. #imdone
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2012
denzel2009:

How many red arrows did you get on daily mail today? cheesy

I like to piss them off.

Bloody fcking selfish, self-centred man-haters. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 10:11pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith: O wow this guy is still trying to sell his bullshyte? This blithering bumbling m0ron. So because the article stated 25% of 21 year old UNDERGRADUATES are unemployed, that automatically concludes most graduates are 22? When the study reveals very clearly the average age is 24? Thank you south bank, you have blessed the world with bl00dy idi0ts. I hope all these yeye universities shut down so these dogs will not feel the need to continue barking. mshew.

back to topic jare. #imdone

what a schlepper!
she even lacks the ability to comprehend simple english - article clearly stated
below that a quarter of the 21 yr olds who left university with a degree are unemployed.
if you leave university with a degree, a ruminant animal called queensmith thinks you
are still an undergraduate. grin

In 2011, 20% of 18-year-olds who left school with A-levels were unemployed compared with 25% of 21-year-olds who left university with a degree, according to figures from the Office for National Statistics. Graduate unemployment rates were almost on a par with those for people leaving school with just GCSEs, with 26% of 16-year-olds with these qualifications out of work.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2012

Updated version

Just say she must be a female gorilla and winner of a Gorilla pageant. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

cultured nigerian? 90% of them have lost their identity.
educated, intelligent, knowledgeable? yes, i will give you this, there are millions of naija chics like this.
good cook? the ones who can cook are refusing to cos of sex equality powered by identity loss.
average looks - i will give you this too.
ability to understand you - that's a tall dream! grin

you should be fine!

I hear that!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 30, 2012
It seems all these troublemakers are the same people. undecided

I'm done with the topic------------------------------------------->>>> Politics section.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex: It seems all these troublemakers are the same people. undecided

I'm done with the topic------------------------------------------->>>> Politics section.

person, don't run o. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2012
[s]
Sagamite:

person, don't run o. grin
[/s]
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2012
Tell us about conditional offers na. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by bittyend(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2012
Where are my ibotic girls?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 10:44pm On May 30, 2012
yinkaGreen: Oh my heavens!

Better person, what are the qualities you look for in a partner?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by bittyend(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2012
O'boy see beef... shocked

Nl never disappoints. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Muhehhehehehehe
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by OAM4J: 3:58am On May 31, 2012
hmnnnn! na wa!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by KevinII(m): 4:45am On May 31, 2012
All these UK rubbish... U go to school, graduate and start work and then hand over half your pay to govt at the end of the day as tax, while spending almost half the year in bitter cold. What is it you guys enjoy in that your UK sef? Underground trains and week old vegetables from Spain? Cos I for one can't see anything enticing about the UK. Can someone educate me please?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 5:03am On May 31, 2012
coogar:

what a schlepper!
she even lacks the ability to comprehend simple english - article clearly stated
below that a quarter of the 21 yr olds who left university with a degree are unemployed.
if you leave university with a degree, a ruminant animal called queensmith thinks you
are still an undergraduate. grin

Come on, men! She attended a Top 5 university na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She studied media studies at C[i]u[/i]mbridge. grin

Oh Lawd! grin grin grin grin grin It is amazing what reetards will claim online. We see the moronic reasoning they have day by day but they come out and say they attended places they could NEVER get the grades required and cannot demonstrate the qualities of its typical graduate. I don't know how many Cambridge graduates repeatedly use "your" instead of "you're" and I know many of them, worked with many of them, read many of them's work emails. Textspeak muthafckers do not go to Cambridge, they go to C[i]u[/i]mbridge. grin

It is amazing how after months of bashing the morbidly obese ghetto skank with a rancid attitude, all of a sudden want to start making ridiculous claims.

After bashing her repeatedly for months for stuffing her face to the point she can never get a man again, all of a sudden (months later), morbidly obese skank claims she has a man that is a model. cheesy

After bashing her repeatedly for months as a bloody uneducated hoodrat, all of a sudden (months later), morbidly obese skank claims she is a graduate of a Top 5 UK university. cheesy

I would not be surprised that after bashing her repeatedly as being obese, all of a sudden (months later), morbidly obese skank would claim she is a size 8 model that Ford Agency is harassing to join them but she can't be bovvered. cheesy

My God, what would moorons not claim online. grin grin grin grin grin grin Foools that say social workers (mainly public sector staff) make more money than accountants (mainly private sector staff), and then say statistical analysis is rubbish and "facts" is the information they have about their circle of low-life friends, would claim they attended university, worse still a Russell Group one.

Only online. Only in cyberspace. LWKMD! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by r231(m): 5:07am On May 31, 2012
Kevin_II: All these UK rubbish... U go to school, graduate and start work and then hand over half your pay to govt at the end of the day as tax, while spending almost half the year in bitter cold. What is it you guys enjoy in that your UK sef? Underground trains and week old vegetables from Spain? Cos I for one can't see anything enticing about the UK. Can someone educate me please?

undecided undecided
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2012
Kevin_II: All these UK rubbish... U go to school, graduate and start work and then hand over half your pay to govt at the end of the day as tax, while spending almost half the year in bitter cold. What is it you guys enjoy in that your UK sef? Underground trains and week old vegetables from Spain? Cos I for one can't see anything enticing about the UK. Can someone educate me please?

Sanity.
Civilisation.
Certainty.
Physical and lifestyle security.
Human rights.
Hope and progress for your kids.
Modern living.
Public amenities.
No swarms of panhandlers when you go out to spend your money.
No constant attempt by retailers to rip you off.
Good roads.
Efficient civil service.
Nice, cheap homes in beautiful environs.
Constant power.
Value for money.
Merit based career.
Good and well-equipped schools.
Variety of hot women (Black, White, Asian, Oriental, Latino, Arab, and even remix ones of all the aforementioned).

All these makes frustration pretty difficult.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 6:00am On May 31, 2012
@Sagamite

I smacked you intellectually, exposed your lack of comprehension and cognitive skills, and molested you lyrically with hip hop lyrics - yet you have refused to die... You're like a gift that keeps on giving... How can I make you go away forever to the hole you crawled out from?

You will never win in a intellectual discourse with me (because my cognitive skills are excellent, and I'll pick holes out of every comment you make), and I doubt you will in a verbal assault..

You need to give up now to save your e-reputation.. I'm not someone to mess with.. When I go in, I go in hard...

The choice is yours! cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by KevinII(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2012
Sagamite:

Sanity.
Civilisation.
Certainty.
Physical and lifestyle security.
Human rights.
Hope and progress for your kids.
Modern living.
Public amenities.
No swarms of panhandlers when you go out to spend your money.
No constant attempt by retailers to rip you off.
Good roads.
Efficient civil service.
Nice, cheap homes in beautiful environs.
Constant power.
Value for money.
Merit based career.
Good and well-equipped schools.
Variety of hot women (Black, White, Asian, Oriental, Latino, Arab, and even remix ones of all the aforementioned).

All these makes frustration pretty difficult.

Dude I live in the US, and u haven't said anything I find exciting. Maybe to Nigerians at home, but not to me. So I fail to see what u guys expended 10 pages shouting about as if it is some paradise. Icy cold and heavily taxed. Tell me my friend, how much are you taxed? How many days of sunshine do u enjoy every year? How cheap and fresh are the vegetables u get to buy? Those are little pleasures of life that you guys on the northern hemisphere would know nothing of, yet you won't let our ear drums get a moment's peace. Bottomline? Abeg make we hear word.
It's not as if the schools are any enticing either. One year masters? I wonder what you guys learn in one year. I did masters for two years and it was so much hardwork getting thru that, got me wondering what they do in the UK for one year that is actually worthwhile. smh

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2012
Kevin_II:

Dude I live in the US, and u haven't said anything I find exciting. Maybe to Nigerians at home, but not to me. So I fail to see what u guys expended 10 pages shouting about as if it is some paradise. Icy cold and heavily taxed. Tell me my friend, how much are you taxed? How many days of sunshine do u enjoy every year? How cheap and fresh are the vegetables u get to buy? Those are little pleasures of life that you guys on the northern hemisphere would know nothing of, yet you won't let our ear drums get a moment's peace. Bottomline? Abeg make we hear word.
It's not as if the schools are any enticing either. One year masters? I wonder what you guys learn in one year. I did masters for two years and it was so much hardwork getting thru that, got me wondering what they do in the UK for one year that is actually worthwhile. smh

Ooh.

- Personal safety, no no-go area.
- No fear of psycho going to kids' school to pop a bullet in their head.
- Nigerian friends are 5-20 mins around the corner on average, not 2 hours drive away.
- Top quality education at a reasonable price.
- Reasonable capitalism, not lunatic capitalism.
- Sanely mannered people, not people that talk loudly and brashly like if they are on LSD.
- Multicultural society, easy to have non-black friends and not having to go to bars that are racially segregated.
- Unlikely to be manhandled by cops that behave like if they are on crack, well-trained cops here.
- If cops harm you because of the colour of your skin, they get punished.
- No need to live on credit and be insanely leveraged.
- Have a great job and still get more than 14 days holiday a year. 25 days is the norm and some even get 30 days.
- One in 4 black men are not in, and have not been to, jail.
- Protective labour laws, no stressed ediot can just fire you.
- Solid public transportation infrastructure.
- At arms length from other EU countries to experience difference and don't have to live among the most ignorant citizens on Earth.
- 1 year MSc at a reasonable cost and yet can get the same jobs as you with the four times over-priced 2 years MSc you paid for.
- Great football where it is called football, not sucker. grin
- Free Healthcare without some hilly-billy screaming "big government and such would bring the government finances to its knees".
- And by the way, tax for majority of people is below 33%, very few percentage of the population pay over that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2012
shymmex: @Sagamite

I smacked you intellectually, exposed your lack of comprehension and cognitive skills, and molested you lyrically with hip hop lyrics - yet you have refused to die... You're like a gift that keeps on giving... How can I make you go away forever to the hole you crawled out from?

You will never win in a intellectual discourse with me (because my cognitive skills are excellent, and I'll pick holes out of every comment you make), and I doubt you will in a verbal assault..

You need to give up now to save your e-reputation.. I'm not someone to mess with.. When I go in, I go in hard...

The choice is yours! cool

person, continue running. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh.

You have been exposed as a low-life cyber-boaster. We have shown you could not possibly have attended university as you claimed. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.