Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Ondo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ondo (16924 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Obinacu: I'm also posted to Ondo. Came from East and schooled in the west....
Who asked u all those ones? You must have taken something.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Mekky2010: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=banabest][/quote] I can see they posted all Enugu ppl to Ondo, am heading there from Abuja tmrw, may be we ll all crash in any hotel nearby b4 heading to camp Tuesday morning... I ll control all 042 in the house tmrw. My digit 07038868382..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Is dere ATM (wat bank)in d Camp incase sum1 run out of cash........... N hw is d weather lyk in ondo state......... Shud I cum wit Blanket ? Pls hala
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2012
Mekky2010: I can see they posted all Enugu ppl to Ondo, am heading there from Abuja tmrw, may be we ll all crash in any hotel nearby b4 heading to camp Tuesday morning... I ll control all 042 in the house tmrw. My digit 07038868382..
............Exactlywat I was finkin........... Anyway we'll meet dere n knw wat dey r up 2..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by tosrich(m): 4:12am On Nov 05, 2012
You guys dont know anything yet, Ondo has one of the poorest Orientation camp in Nigeria.. You will only know untill you get there. that was where I wa posted in this years batch B before I stoped service to relocate to AMERICA...... Just have enough cash because the food they will give you Guys is second to poison, its just an hint and not to discourage you guys.......
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by warrior01: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2012
tosrich: You guys dont know anything yet, Ondo has one of the poorest Orientation camp in Nigeria.. You will only know untill you get there. that was where I wa posted in this years batch B before I stoped service to relocate to AMERICA...... Just have enough cash because the food they will give you Guys is second to poison, its just an hint and not to discourage you guys.......
The only thing I deduced from this ur ranting is that you're highly unpatriotic.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by oyin01(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Ondo state is blessed with lots of things. Yu guys are going to enjoy your stay. Im a student of kogi state uni bt i reside in ikare when we are on break like now. I will always be willing to help anyone whenever you resume camp. call me for anything u will need. Oyin 07030230328. bbpin 22a768f8
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Olarichie: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2012
Please, what is the duration of the journey from Lagos to Ikare-Akoko Ondo. And what happens if I cant make it there until Wednesday ?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Mekky2010: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2012
I understand camp starts officially tmrw, I will however get there today, am planning on staying in a hotel till tmrw or is the camp already open for early arrivals....who has an idea how the whole thing works?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by kemifemi: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2012
giggle chic: was just posted to ondo state,which bus can i enter from lagos and were will i drop. ave never been dere before

I schooled in ondo state. Board a bus going to Ikare akoko from Ojota. Just take a bike from ikare park to the orientation camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by kemifemi: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2012
Olarichie: Please, what is the duration of the journey from Lagos to Ikare-Akoko Ondo. And what happens if I cant make it there until Wednesday ?

5hrs 30 mins maximum
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Olarichie: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
kemifemi:

5hrs 30 mins maximum

Good Lord!!!
5.30 Hrs Jesus!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Mekky2010: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Already in Ikare, will go check out the camp and update u guys....the town for now looks quiet and inhabitable wink))
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by tosrich(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
warrior01:
The only thing I deduced from this ur ranting is that you're highly unpatriotic.

Warrior or whatever you call yourself, I dont have much to tell you. wen you get to Ondo, you will know the meaning of PATRIOTISM or what did you call it... well, you are too young to understand......
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by rufychuks: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
what happens if i come on thursday?!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by fashrola(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
banabest: Is dere ATM (wat bank)in d Camp incase sum1 run out of cash........... N hw is d weather lyk in ondo state......... Shud I cum wit Blanket ? Pls hala
Guy u're OYO...u better take cash that will take u throughout ur stay in camp...D weather is freaking cold in the morning and late in the evening because it's surrounded by mountains..so get a thick blanket and sweater
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by fashrola(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Olarichie: Please, what is the duration of the journey from Lagos to Ikare-Akoko Ondo. And what happens if I cant make it there until Wednesday ?
Just assume u'll spend 5hrs (depends on d type of vehicle and current road condition)...It's not late if you go to camp by wednesday but I assure u, u won't get a comfortable place to sleep, and also u'll get ur kits late...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by fashrola(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mekky2010: Already in Ikare, will go check out the camp and update u guys....the town for now looks quiet and inhabitable wink))
lol...I laff in "IGBO" don't be surprised that IKARE na big city for us batch "B" corp members serving within that vicinity, it's a large town at least u can get wat u need, I know a lot of u batch "C" will be lobbying to get posted to Akure...but mark my words...Ikare is one of the best place to serve...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by bemi12(m): 12:05am On Nov 08, 2012
Hello, pls can anyone tell me if the camp will be opened for registration on thursday pls hit me on 08064577324 or 27D93165 thanks.....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by lummi(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
I had an interesting time in camp (2012 batch c)
hated it at first because the facilities were poor but I met some cool folks...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by passion007: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2012
lummi: I had an interesting time in camp (2012 batch c)
hated it at first because the facilities were poor but I met some cool folks...
i too hated it (i still do). Thankfully, i was posted to Ondo town--back to civilisation.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Obinacu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
passion007: i too hated it (i still do). Thankfully, i was posted to Ondo town--back to civilisation.

Hey passion, Ondo town, guess Ondo West right ? I am also in Ondo town but trying to help with my PPA.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by passion007: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Obinacu:

Hey passion, Ondo town, guess Ondo West right ? I am also in Ondo town but trying to help with my PPA.
yes, Ondo west. U could check NIEPA shaa. E tisn' t'easy!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Obinacu(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
passion007: yes, Ondo west. U could check NIEPA shaa. E tisn' t'easy!

Definitely, it seems i am gonna know you then. I have tried NIEPA but just changed my mind. I'm with Women Affairs N/P, the school under Local Govt. U ?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Ehizario(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Any life in ds house?? Halloooooo.....13A incoming!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by nicefeeling: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Hello!!!!!! Newest Otondo in the house. I hail all batch C corpers in d house!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Ehizario(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2013
nicefeeling: Hello!!!!!! Newest Otondo in the house. I hail all batch C corpers in d house!

chief hw u dowin? 9ce mtng u here...whn r u comin in?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by BIGPNABOSS: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Hey guyz...was posted 2 ondo too
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Ehizario(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
BIG P NA BOSS:

big p hw na? Whats d plan wink
BIG P NA BOSS:

big p hw na? Whats d plan
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Abat02: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
am posted ondo state pls i need ur help u guys around dre. u can reach me on dis 08063350463.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Screwface(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
fashrola: lol...I laff in "IGBO"
Fash my Colour-party man.
Sup?
Na still me sha. With a different handle.
Goodluck to all of u! Wish u guys safe trip down here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life As A Corper In Maiduguri. (faqs) / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A' / Nairalander Donate Disinfectant Tunnel To Osun State NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.