Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,594 members, 7,827,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19511 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
Come tot hink of it

Seun done Hammer big time

Now that El-Rufai is an offical Nairaland Hater,

Seun would recieve unlimited PDP funding for 2015
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
manny4life:
Really? You mean "Best Universities" that produces scholars in Islamic Studies, or best universities that produces scholars in Top Physics/Engineering, which is it?

University of Ilorin (the best university in Nigeria atm), Ahmadu Bello University, and University of Jos are in Northern Nigeria...Professor Ibrahim H. Umar, a Northerner is also one of the few brilliant Nigeria scientists out there..

That depends on what you define as control and under what statistics you used as a basis of your assumption. How can BH control 2/3rd of the country, so literally you're convincing me that BH dictates for (2/3x 36 states =24 states)? Haba, come on now, you don't have to exaggerate like this... But no problem, I understand.

Not states, I'm talking about land mass here.

Duh, he's giving them a run for their money, else why would all Northern leader continue to hold meeting upon meeting YET FUTILE, meanwhile El Rufai and Buhari have promised dogs and baboons soaked in blood... Come one now, it looks like the loopholes that flows into the north no longer flows anymore.

Northerners are not the only one complaining - every upright Nigerian is complaining, both at home and in the diaspora... GEJ's destroying Nigeria, period.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
jmaine:

[size=14pt]You are simply nuts . . .repeating the same bullshyte doesn't convert them to fact[/size]

If beaf(Reno Omokri) is special assistant to Jonathan on new media, what are you? special assistant on picture(gif) media? Whining bozo.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

... GEJ's destroying Nigeria, period.

Wouldn't have been put better.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: They wanted amnesty for their home grown Amajiris, but they killed innocent people for it. Their formular flobbed when almighty USA labelled their human instruments as global terrorists, now their game plan has changed. They want negotiation....but will they get amnesty ? Twitter mallam may very soon face jury at the Hague on charges of crime against humanity if he does not keep his mouth shut. I have warned El bin Rufai many times, I told him politics is not a career, if you lose, go learn carpentry but he doesnt listen, he is now the twitter mallam. The last man standing.....repping the nematodes.

valencia25: NairaLand? #Rufai_Is_Watching_You with HD Screen grin grin

OMG...LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros: Come tot hink of it

Seun done Hammer big time

Now that El-Rufai is an offical Nairaland Hater,

Seun would recieve unlimited PDP funding for 2015

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Belmot(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
There are more PDP and GEJ haters here on nairaland actually. These is a forum everybody here can't be a PDP supporter. I think el-rufai needed a job badly may be GEJ should find him 1 small portfolio i wud suggest,afterall they are all bird of the same feathers sweet talks all the time MTHEWWWWWWW!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
Viewing this topic: abes(m), t-something,[size=18pt]el-rufai(m)[/size], Donxavier(m), kiyosaki1(m), Austinodark(m), mannet(m), OMO IBO, queenafric(f), Easyjay, naptu2, Lakkay, beespak7(m), silami(m), wizard010(m), femionasan(m), Beaf!, tunapawizzy, UYCO, logica(m), lanre80(m), ndu_chucks, GAR3TH(m), poj(m), cau, uceee(m), Degis(m), ayusco, salaksmana(m), J2dN, tayejay(m), Reggie234, Shakey02(f), confiritch(m), oye1212, ojemaye, linsa01(m), Kockane(m), akthedream(m), pedel, Murphylink(m), sparrowkid, frenchman(m), OneDy, flavakandy, drizzit(m), omodapson(m), koife(m), phecs, tomm2580(m), Billyonaire, ecna, Next2Bezee, london2lasgidi(m), Slyr0x(m), nthnymarce(m), aryzgreat, Dammy68, HAH, trust101, Chubhie(m), nne3870(f), AjanleKoko, Leboska(m), Darray(m), obiseq, vinibabe, duality, fellis, dyomo, muteEcho, jmaine(m), Ola one, Eltonluigi(m), jce(f), T girlie(f), adekennis(m), nwabobo, mayor4liv(m), dollypi(m), kbdrim(m), Mekusnwa, adedayo07, TrueNaijaguy, boyendowed(m), denitro(m), tebill(m), Sirwilly4u , Yujin(m), omoajiri(m), teminoni(m), oolumide, yd849ja, Odunnu(f), Reyginus(m), NAIJA_SOM, sayso(m), Chegunn(m), Bereal247, Alumnus, jenti, gomentii(m), Demdem(m), maninmood(m), MuNeme(m), Ejiné(m), deebsman1, bayooooooo, Xionez(m), deshclones(m), ndidibabe(f), queensmith, Pk001(m), Tytgirl, doofanc, uniQybabs(m), Mr. Globe(m), noiseless, joshua idibia(m), walton1(m), manny4life(m), shymmex(m) and 118

aryzgreat:

d mad dog is viewing this topic

The petty and sissy mallam dey check for feedback . . .abeg make una tell am say we for this land no send am . . .

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freegaza(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
@demdem upto 20 explosions is heard in damaturu as am typing dis and it is still goin on
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by aryzgreat: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
El-rufai shud go and bath on 33KVA xformer. aboki!

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:

you are the derailed one my friend...yes....so its fair to judge gej now?? when he has a four year term abi nigerians are always in a haste...so you think all the problems of nigeria can be solved in one year...?? [/b]do you atleast know what really is reforms??google the word reforms and be sorry...moreover...how have you contributed to the betterment of nigeria?? you that throw out things from your car...deface your house...refuse to pay your utility bills...abegiii..we are all the problems of nigeria...am not applauding gej...far from it..but i feel nigerians are not fair to him...give him time ..after four years then we can judge...

[b]Eemmm, oga u are wrong. the retardeen has been president since May 2010.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
freegaza: @demdem[b] upto 20 explosions is heard in damaturu[/b] as am typing dis and it is still goin on

That's it people, and some fools still support this guy..

If you live in Nigeria, I feel very sorry for you because what's going to happen in Nigeria very soon would make Rwanda look like child's play...

I'll watch on TV, anyway. undecided
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Thank you for insulting my person....whats really biting you up ? I know truth is bitter but be constructive.....an attack on my person may get you in deep sh!t.

Are you not a paid PDP apologist? Biyonaire, beafonaire, renomokrillionaire. May that embezzled money burn in your throats. One of those ghouls that are mitigating Nigeria to cesspit. You are a shame to our father land.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
I don't know how GEJ is destroying Nigeria

has he not helped looked for investors in the power sector,

are shell not going to build a 3 Billion dollar power plant thanks to the increase in tariff?

He went all the way to korea and japan to plead with samsung and hyundai to build factories in nigeria and give you jobs.

formed alliance with germany to increase Nigeria's chances of being a security council member

stop hating, and hope for the best

Unless you are an Aboki
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros: I don't know how GEJ is destroying Nigeria

are shell not going to build a 3 Billion dollar power plant thanks to the increase in tariff?

He went all the way to korea and japan to plead with samsung and hyundai to build factories in nigeria and give you jobs.

formed alliance with germany to increase Nigeria's chances of being a security council member

Unless you are an Aboki

LMAO at Nigeria being a security council member...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
mr elrufai,if u are viewing this topic, my plea is for you and those out of power to give peace a chance.we knw gej may not be the best of presidents nw,bt lets give him our support for the tym bn.if he fail us,we kick him out 2015.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
freegaza: @demdem upto 20 explosions is heard in damaturu as am typing dis and it is still goin on

Dont worry, those bombs have to be utilised unless it will be a waste. the killer party (PDP) paid heavily for them. by this time tommorrow, we will be singing a new song. this the Retardeen has promised. lets trust the fisherman.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Reyginus: mr elrufai,if u are viewing this topic, my plea is for you and those out of power to give peace a chance.we knw gej may not be the best of presidents nw,bt lets give him our support for the tym bn.if he fails us,we kick him out 2015.

If by now you don't recognize GEJ's failures as a president,
I fear your definition of 'failure'

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
cheddarking:

LMAO at Nigeria being a security council member...

we have been to most UN peacekeeping missions

it possible
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2012

Unless you are an Aboki

Fool, we're talking about the SECURITY OF THE LIVES OF NIGERIAN CITIZENS AND THE STANDARD OF LIVING - you're talking about freaking power plants that will NEVER be completed in your lifetime...

These fools are robbing the Country blind - even the utterly corrupt OBJ said the same thing yesterday..

Some of you are just stupid!!!!!!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by deshclones(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

That's the funniest thing about people like who you got rich accidentally.. And that's where the Nigerian factor - of trying to brag about 'new money' kicks in...

Fool, when your grandparents, and GEJ's parents were still living on planks in the creeks - my people were aristocrats in Lagos...

I'm OLD MONEY - and crumbs can't make me change what I believe in...

Doing a back and forth with someone so low on the social ladder like you isn't worth it - you're hereby ignored...

Go play in traffic, silly boy.. undecided

I underestimated ur stupidity...see a grown ass man bragging with his slow family's money...get a life man...dat dingy overpopulated room u stay in aberdeen has seriously affected u...u spew rubbish on an hourly basis...f00l dat has neva set feet in his fatherland...shame on you boy...peeps dat knw desh will be disappointed dat am lecturing a minow like u...lemme allow u to revel in ur limitless foolery...even though it doesn't change d fact dat ur entire 16generations combined can NEVER achieve a quater of wot gej has achieved.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2012

Unless you are an Aboki

Governor fashola is doing well better. May I unequivocally put it forth to you that the puny postulates you rendered above is nothing but one of those trifle antics to gain 2015 votes? Any successful projects from GEJ, please? Rubbish!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Poor El Rufai! He has made himself into an object of ridicule with his childish and desperately red-eyed posts on twitter! grin grin grin
Thank God for twitter! Lol! Many now know the depths of emptiness and mindless hatred that emanate from that forlorn soul.
i am anti-Gej, but mehn i love reading your responses to Gej critics, they are utterly damning and merciless, hitting like a double edges sword! U get mouth!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by NaijaNaWaa: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: The comment is not from El-Rufai, just twitted him...he denied.....if he made those statements, I would have lambasted him..

You're wrong. El Rufai has posted a link to this comment on his TL that directs you to Omojuwa.com, their own propaganda blog. I pity that Omojuwa boy. If only he knows El Rufai.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros:

we have been to most UN peacekeeping missions

it possible

Bruv the way things are going, Nigeria is gonna need some of these missions herself if this guy is to be believed....

freegaza: @demdem upto 20 explosions is heard in damaturu as am typing dis and it is still goin on
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:
[s]I underestimated ur stupidity...see a grown ass man bragging with his slow family's money...get a life man...dat dingy overpopulated room u stay in aberdeen has seriously affected u...u spew rubbish on an hourly basis...f00l dat has neva set feet in his fatherland...shame on you boy...peeps dat knw desh will be disappointed dat am lecturing a minow like u...lemme allow u to revel in ur limitless foolery...even though it doesn't change d fact dat ur entire 16generations combined can NEVER achieve a quater of wot gej has achieved.
[/s]

Since I have never step a foot in Aberdeen - the thrash you spewed up there is irrelevant.. undecided
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mandelaguy: His supporting fools have such a short memory,a family friend lost his job @ interior ministry because he stood up to El rufai when he was minister,his northern brothers that were set up with this our brother are still in service today.....or do I give the name of one of his corper girlfriends who was staying at area 1 Abuja who he was paying in hard currency and retained only her after youth service,when her fellow corpers protested,he gave all of them appointment letter,my cousin inclusive. I have hard evidences to back up my talk....the man is worse than a swine,yet the midget has the guts to blab and idiots are celebrating the corrupt fool.
I will soon chase him away from here. He thinks by blocking me on his twitter handle that I will shut up? I have hard facts and he knows it.....funny enough, El rufai does not know I live here,if he were wiser,he won't near this forum. If he persists,I will have no alternative than to really show Nigerians and NLers who he really is.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Imagine El Rufai saying Pat Utomi, the darling of progressive Nigerians is a PDP tool? shocked
How about the claim that NL too is a PDP tool?! This is just damn funny!
Man..u just changed the meaning of his post to win supporters huh?It seems u have agreed that you bear the name Reno omokri or something...Here is my question to you as a neutral guy..Is 1...Pres. Jonathan alwaws right?
2..Are his critics always wrong?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

Fool, we're talking about the SECURITY OF THE LIVES OF NIGERIAN CITIZENS AND THE STANDARD OF LIVING - you're talking about freaking power plants that will NEVER be completed in your lifetime...

These fools are robbing the Country blind - even the utterly corrupt OBJ said the same thing yesterday..

Some of you are just stupid!!!!!!

The security problems are caused by the el 0rufai you are prasing

he goes on to say silly shit in public to blind his abokis, and does not even commen GEJ on anything

so keep mum
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jeffizy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kolababa: I have thought about it before , NAIRALAND HANDLERS are suspected PDP tools.
Guy, are you so fickle-minded?
I'm sure you need a glasses even to bl€€p.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:

I underestimated ur stupidity...see a grown ass man bragging with his slow family's money...get a life man...dat dingy overpopulated room u stay in aberdeen has seriously affected u...u spew rubbish on an hourly basis...f00l dat has neva set feet in his fatherland...shame on you boy...peeps dat knw desh will be disappointed dat am lecturing a minow like u...lemme allow u to revel in ur limitless foolery...even though it doesn't change d fact dat ur entire 16generations combined can NEVER achieve a quater of wot gej has achieved.

Erm...GEJ hasn't really achieved much...
Hence the widespread condemnation.

No beef with you tho... lipsrsealed
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
freshmoney:

Typical example of one of our dear derailed Nigerians! You are so myopic to see GEJ is the most ineffectual leader Nigerians have ever assumed!
you re the one who is ineffectual. GEJ has in just one year demonstrated good governance in every facet of our national life. It's just a matter of time for so many of these to be evident to the Common man. But areas like road infrastructure are already evident. See BENIN-ORE highway which has been abandoned by successive govts, GEJ is doing the road and it has reached 80% completion. He awarded APAPA-OSHODI to Julius Berger with drainage and expansion works, Even this shameless El rufai will concede that Kaduna Eastern and Kano Byepass are being constructed by this govt. The road that EL Rufai takes from Kano to go and visit his BH brothers have been dualised by GEJ. The same for IBADAN-ILORIN. ZARIA-FUNTUA-GUSAU has also undergone construction by GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike / FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.