Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate (17066 Views)

Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion / Breaking News: Oduduwa Is Benin Word Not Yoruba, Dele Giwa From Former Bendel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by deandavid(m): 4:25am On Jul 01, 2012
AK 48: If jonathan vex!
That oba go loose him seat,ho ha.
make he vex abeg, u go suprise president go sleep no wake up 4 morning. If small anini fit give ibb head ache. Na oba of bini, u wan take joke 4 jazz?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 01, 2012
deandavid: see who is talking, u don reach edo state b4? Oshobaba will win hands down, just watch and see.
Personally I do not care who wins, and I have no reason to take sides. But a Royal Kingdom is not supposed to meddle in partisan politics, by supporting one, he vetoes the other. It leads to division, what happens if the person he did not support wins, the rest is for you to imagine......These so called Sultans, Obas, Obongs and the rest of them do not help fight kidnappings, terrorism or oil theft etc, infact if they die today, innocent citizens will be killed for human sacrifices on their burial. I rest my case.....
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by deandavid(m): 4:34am On Jul 01, 2012
osifred: as much as i don't fancy Mr president. i don't like the way he is being ridiculed by every dick and harry. the last i checked he still the c in c.
respect is reciprocal bro, wat has he done to earn respect? Imagine nigerian just woke up 1 morning and heard the price of fuel is 100naira, among d opec nations, nigerians pay d highest 4 fuel. Looting everywhere, nobody persucuted, criminals and thugs are celebrated, why should the petroleum minister still be there, when things are going wrong under her watch. As a niger deltan, i dy vex, nt 2 talk of other nigerians 4rm other regions. GEJ NO DY TRY.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by marabout(m): 4:37am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I was a fan of Oshiomole in his days in the NLC, I want the best man to win, but for an unelected Oba to take sides in Politics automatically vetoes all other candidates, meaning, if another candidate wins, the loyalty of state is divided. All these so called royal figures and ancient Obas have no values in scheme of things, you hardly hear of them helping in fighting corruption or kidnapping, but during elections after exchange of millions, you see the potbellied figures coming out to take sides. Its a shame on democracy....

The Benin monarch is too versed on protocol to ignore the C in C. Remember he ran the cabinet office in Gowon's regime as parmanent secretary. People should re-read the article. THE OBA SAW THE PRESIDENT ALONE IN PRIVATE. The Iyase (traditional prime minister) made the public speech. The Oba is about 86 years old now. Though very fit and athletic as a young man, an 86-years old man is still fairly old and may for various reasons not give public audience daily.

While it is fashionable for some monarchs to troop to Abuja to congratulate any new president, a Benin monarch doesn't do that. Any monarch should seek for the upliftfment/development of his Kingdom. Any central or state government that has contributed nothing to a kingdom (like PDP governent since 1999), any representative of such a party deserves a lukewarm reception at the very least. I would rather a monarch stick up for his people than go and collect money from Aso Rock to support the FG or their local non-performing stooges.

This is election time. Various people will interprete things for their own benefit. Presidents/politicians come and go. Oba ghator kpere, Ise!
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by deandavid(m): 4:42am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I was a fan of Oshiomole in his days in the NLC, I want the best man to win, but for an unelected Oba to take sides in Politics automatically vetoes all other candidates, meaning, if another candidate wins, the loyalty of state is divided. All these so called royal figures and ancient Obas have no values in scheme of things, you hardly hear of them helping in fighting corruption or kidnapping, but during elections after exchange of millions, you see the potbellied figures coming out to take sides. Its a shame on democracy....
during his nlc days abi? Have u been to edo state recently? Did u go there during lucky's days? I tell u, adams has changed things. Its only a fool, that will choose pdp era in edo state to acn's era. Adams go win. Hands down and pdp go shame. Evil party.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 01, 2012
deandavid: during his nlc days abi? Have u been to edo state recently? Did u go there during lucky's days? I tell u, adams has changed things. Its only a fool, that will choose pdp era in edo state to acn's era. Adams go win. Hands down and pdp go shame. Evil party.
You are missing my point. Like I said, earlier, I am not interested in who wins. I am against Obas and whatever names they have in any tribe, taking sides in partisan politics, fullstop.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Tozer(m): 4:53am On Jul 01, 2012
I like Oshiomhole, no doubts...but I thought Traditional rulers should be non-partisan.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by marabout(m): 4:55am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Personally I do not care who wins, and I have no reason to take sides. But a Royal Kingdom is not supposed to meddle in partisan politics, by supporting one, he vetoes the other. It leads to division, what happens if the person he did not support wins, the rest is for you to imagine......These so called Sultans, Obas, Obongs and the rest of them do not help fight kidnappings, terrorism or oil theft etc, infact if they die today, innocent citizens will be killed for human sacrifices on their burial. I rest my case.....

While Oba of Benin is usually neutral in politics, he has a moral duty to tell politicians about their failures. His people expect that from him.

If you were in Edo State for the 8 years of Lucky Igbinedion's misrule, the Oba did not mince words about condemning his non-performance. This was interpreted as the Palace being against Lucky Igbinedion. If you think of it, it would have been easier for the palace to collect money and look the other way and let Lucky continue his corruption. But The palace confronted him. In some parts of Nigeria, the King would have granted Lucky Igbinedion a chieftaincy title, no minding his mediocrity. I heard that even Patience Jonathan is collecting Chieftaincy titles all over Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 01, 2012
marabout: .

The Benin monarch is too versed on protocol to ignore the C in C. Remember he ran the cabinet office in Gowon's regime as parmanent secretary. People should re-read the article. THE OBA SAW THE PRESIDENT ALONE IN PRIVATE. The Iyase (traditional prime minister) made the public speech. The Oba is about 86 years old now. Though very fit and athletic as a young man, an 86-years old man is still fairly old and may for various reasons not give public audience daily.

While it is fashionable for some monarchs to troop to Abuja to congratulate any new president, a Benin monarch doesn't do that. Any monarch should seek for the upliftfment/development of his Kingdom. Any central or state government that has contributed nothing to a kingdom (like PDP governent since 1999), any representative of such a party deserves a lukewarm reception at the very least. I would rather a monarch stick up for his people than go and collect money from Aso Rock to support the FG or their local non-performing stooges.

This is election time. Various people will interprete things for their own benefit. Presidents/politicians come and go. Oba ghator kpere, Ise!
Lets say his favorite candidate loses, for instance, do you accept the fact that there will be a level of acrimony in the affairs of the state ? The point is, Royalties, should have code of adherance for any winning governor, if development of state is their objective. Not giving blessing to one and not the other....so does it mean the PDP candidate and other parties' candidates by virtue of political affiliations and assembly are less certified "sons-of-the-soil" or can not be different from former PDP Candidates? I have seen great candidates from PDP, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States are clear examples to call home. I still stand by my assertion that royalties not meddle in partisan politics. Its unconstitutional .....fullstop.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 01, 2012
Tozer: I like Oshiomhole, no doubts...but I thought Traditional rulers should be non-partisan.
Thats my point. Its glaring for anyone to understand. Its unconstitutional in any democracy cos such role is not even defined.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by kunlekunle: 5:06am On Jul 01, 2012
the oba's voice is the beginning of the solution to nigerian politics
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 01, 2012
marabout: .

While Oba of Benin is usually neutral in politics, he has a moral duty to tell politicians about their failures. His people expect that from him.

If you were in Edo State for the 8 years of Lucky Igbinedion's misrule, the Oba did not mince words about condemning his non-performance. This was interpreted as the Palace being against Lucky Igbinedion. If you think of it, it would have been easier for the palace to collect money and look the other way and let Lucky continue his corruption. But The palace confronted him. In some parts of Nigeria, the King would have granted Lucky Igbinedion a chieftaincy title, no minding his mediocrity. I heard that even Patience Jonathan is collecting Chieftaincy titles all over Nigeria now.
Giving Cheiftancy Titles are one of the tools used by royalties to collect money from politicians and even the wealthy from any field of successful endeavor. I can not say that many royal fathers do not also receive money to support candidates. I will not say thats the case with the Bini Oba, but to avoid messing up the palace, like what happened in Calabar, when Donald Duke, the then governor, used court action to dethrone a sitting King of the Efik Kingdom, it was not unconnected with political royalty, I can not say same can not happen in Bini if a crazy Abacha-like fellow take over affairs of state....So cultural and royal heads....should set up machinery that persuades elected office holders to fulfill their electioneering promises and not play to the gallery.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by dayokanu(m): 5:06am On Jul 01, 2012
If the President is partisan why shouldnt the King?

The Oba wants the best for his people and he feels Oshiomole is their best chance given the misrule of the PDP he witnessed and he stated it openly.

So in a bid not to be partisan, the Oba should let his people be ruled by rogues like Igbinedion?
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Kenneth205(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2012
OSH0BABA NANI. Gej 4get
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2012
dayokanu: If the President is partisan why shouldnt the King?

The Oba wants the best for his people and he feels Oshiomole is their best chance given the misrule of the PDP he witnessed and he stated it openly.

So in a bid not to be partisan, the Oba should let his people be ruled by rogues like Igbinedion?

President is a PDP elected C-in-C, he is a touch bearer of PDP and his office is temporal, King is permanent and has no political party affiliations in order to remain neutral as an ambassador of peace.

If Igbinedion is a rogue, its a constitutional mandate by the State Assembly to impeach him....Democracy works based on the rule of law as enshrined in the Constitution, the Oba has no duty to support a candidate in the constitution the last time i checked.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by greatgod2012(f): 5:14am On Jul 01, 2012
i like his courage sha!
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by kiyosaki1(m): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2012
Kenneth205: OSH0BABA NANI. Gej 4get
on point I wonder how a sensible person I repeat SENSIBLE with emphasise on the word sensible will vote for the PAPA DECEIVING PIKIN (P.D.P) I'm not talking here about people like beaf and his cohorts or clones like uzormagic
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by polokor60(m): 5:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: How can we say we practice American styled democracy and we keep figure heads called Obas around and their opinions count. I say we abolish these Obas and declare them irrelevant in a democracy.....
abolish the obas !!!!!don't forget you politicians always send your pregnant wives to the uk to put to bed and the national anthem of your offsprings ll be 'god save the queen'.you have no respect for the monarch of the ancient benin kingdom because he has refuse to sellout the future of edo state and it's people for a pot of pottridge.cry me a river dude because adams ll defeat your wicked,corrupt and manipulative party in the forth coming election yeparipa.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire:

President is a PDP elected C-in-C, he is a touch bearer of PDP and his office is temporal, King is permanent and has no political party affiliations to remain neutral as an ambassador of peace.

If Igbinedion is a rogue, its a constitutional mandate by the State Assembly to impeach him....Democracy works based on the rule of law as enshrined in the Constitution, the Oba has no duty to support a candidate in the constitution the last time i checked.

The Oba is a voter i believe and he is a citizen of Edo State and he has the right to endorse any candidate he deems fit that would serve his subjects better.

He has witnessed the PDP misrule and he has seen Oshiomoles rule and he has advised his subjects accordingly

In every country rulers either religious or traditional canvass for votes for candidates

Several Black pastors campaigned vigorously for Obama and several Pastors also campaigned against him

If Retardeen Jonathan can go to pastors and traditional rulers for endorsement Why cant Adams oshiomole

The Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Adeyemo Adejugbe led other traditional rulers in Ekiti State to formally endorse Jonathan on Wednesday when he received the country’s leader in his palace as part of Jonathan’s campaign stops in the area

http://www.apanews.net/photo/fr/photo.php?id=141836

Traditional rulers from Akokoland in Ondo State recently rose from a meeting and unanimously endorsed the state governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko and his deputy, Alhaji Ali Olanusi for another term in office, Yinka Oladoyinbo, in this report, looks at the development as it affects the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/politics/government/37254-when-akoko-traditional-rulers-endorsed-mimiko-for-second-term.html

Port Harcourt — Rivers State Council of Traditional Rulers yesterday expressed support for President Goodluck Jonathan. Speaking through its chairman, HM, King Princewill Amachree XI, during an interactive session with the President at the council chamber in Port Harcourt, the traditional rulers expressed confidence on Jonathan's ability to move the country forward

www.nairaland.com/attachments/322170_Rivers_elders_2733565_166841_5880938_n_jpgd21477e0aa9523f92a1eb0485225fc12

http://allafrica.com/stories/201012310522.html

Traditional rulers
in Cross Rivers State have endorsed the presidential bid of President
Goodluck Jonathan and are set to direct their subjects to vote for him
in the April presidential election.

http://www.nigeriaa2z.com/2011/03/10/traditional-rulers-endorse-jonathan/
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by ikachi1: 5:25am On Jul 01, 2012
AK 48: If jonathan vex!
That oba go loose him seat,ho ha.

Real horse shit talk! Jonathan can do absolutely nothing to remove the Oba. The Oba has spoken the minds of the Binis! Long Live Osho!
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by insight01(m): 5:27am On Jul 01, 2012
Oshobaba is the anointed one for Osadebe Avenue sit in Benin. Not only has the Oba anointed him,The God of the universe
and the supreme council of the Edo people have for long placed their irreversible anointing on him. Come July 14th, God's will
and the people's mandate must surely prevail. Jonathan and his blood sucking, "share the money" God fathers are too weak to
prevail the power of the people and the Gods. oshomole has won! The God's have spoken!
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2012
insight01: Oshobaba is the anointed one for Osadebe Avenue sit in Benin. Not only has the Oba anointed him,The God of the universe
and the supreme council of the Edo people have for long placed their irreversible anointing on him. Come July 14th, God's will
and the people's mandate must surely prevail. Jonathan and his blood sucking, "share the money" God fathers are too weak to
prevail the power of the people and the Gods. oshomole has won! The God's have spoken!
You sound like a native doctor, I don dey fear you already...even without voting...Oshiomole has won......na wa for una o
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by marabout(m): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Giving Cheiftancy Titles are one of the tools used by royalties to collect money from politicians and even the wealthy from any field of successful endeavor. I can not say that many royal fathers do not also receive money to support candidates. I will not say thats the case with the Bini Oba, but to avoid messing up the palace, like what happened in Calabar, when Donald Duke, the then governor, used court action to dethrone a sitting King of the Efik Kingdom, it was not unconnected with political royalty, I can not say same can not happen in Bini if a crazy Abacha-like fellow take over affairs of state....So cultural and royal heads....should set up machinery that persuades elected office holders to fulfill their electioneering promises and not play to the gallery.

My brother, it's obvious you're not familiar with Bini tradition/history. The British tried to install another Oba while Oba Ovonramen was in Calabar. They couldn't. So from 1897-1914 the Oba ruled in exile. No Benin man will dare to take that throne except the crown prince and only after his father is gone. So to preserve a monarchy/dynasty from circa 1169 AD till now in same family by male premogeniture only is not a joke.

As far as I am concerned Nigeria and its FG and its president is a joke.
A failed experiment waiting to disintegrate. And we all know it. Nigeria will be no more. The Benin Kingdom will survive like it always has and so will its monarchy and people, who have always been there for each other. Fighting off enemies successful except for British invasion using sophisticated weaponry.

Even if you combined all the mad dogs like Saddam, Gaddafi, Hitler etc, they will still not succeed.
Maybe where you come from just anyone can become your king if your president/governor thinks so. Not so in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by dayokanu(m): 5:36am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: You sound like a native doctor, I don dey fear you already...even without voting...Oshiomole has won......na wa for una o

Waiting for your rebuttal or condemnation of the endorsement of GEJ and Obama by non political leaders?
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 01, 2012
marabout:

My brother, it's obvious you're not familiar with Bini tradition/history. The British tried to install another Oba while Oba Ovonramen was in Calabar. They couldn't. So from 1897-1914 the Oba ruled in exile. No Benin man will dare to take that throne except the crown prince and only after his father is gone. So to preserve a monarchy/dynasty from circa 1169 AD till now in same family by male premogeniture only is not a joke. As far as I am concerned Nigeria and it's FG and it's president is a joke.
A failed experiment waiting to disintegrate. And we all know it. Nigeria will be no more. The Benin Kingdom will survive like it always has and so will its monarchy and people. Even if you combined all the mad dogs like Saddam, Gaddafi, Hitler etc, they will still not succeed.
Maybe where you come from just anyone can become your king if your president/governor thinks so. Not so in Benin.
I respect your grasp with history of the Bini Dynasty. I think the best thing for the Bini people is constitutional Monarchy, because, from your analysis, there is an established Monarchical history, which has no direct bearing with the Nigerian Constitution and the democracy as practiced. How the Monarchy of the Kingdom finds relevance with a democracy will baffle the greatest pundit.
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by ayomidefalaye(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2012
It is very bad 4 oba to anoint a candidates. he has collected cola
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by malc619(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2012
dayokanu:

The Oba is a voter i believe and he is a citizen of Edo State and he has the right to endorse any candidate he deems fit that would serve his subjects better.

He has witnessed the PDP misrule and he has seen Oshiomoles rule and he has advised his subjects accordingly

In every country rulers either religious or traditional canvass for votes for candidates

Several Black pastors campaigned vigorously for Obama and several Pastors also campaigned against him

If Retardeen Jonathan can go to pastors and traditional rulers for endorsement Why cant Adams oshiomole

http://www.apanews.net/photo/fr/photo.php?id=141836

http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/politics/government/37254-when-akoko-traditional-rulers-endorsed-mimiko-for-second-term.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/201012310522.html

http://www.nigeriaa2z.com/2011/03/10/traditional-rulers-endorse-jonathan/

One bottle of "Dry Gin" for you....
Billy-D-Goat-naire is foaming in the mouth because his Party did not get the support of the Oba.grin grin grin grin.

The Oba just like the Edo people want good governance......Period
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by kiyosaki1(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Personally I do not care who wins, and I have no reason to take sides. But a Royal Kingdom is not supposed to meddle in partisan politics, by supporting one, he vetoes the other. It leads to division, what happens if the person he did not support wins, the rest is for you to imagine......These so called Sultans, Obas, Obongs and the rest of them do not help fight kidnappings, terrorism or oil theft etc, infact if they die today, innocent citizrens will be killed for human sacrifices on their burial. I rest my case.....
Do you know that a traditional ruler is first a citizen of his domain and as a citizen can decide to support whoever he wants no matter what.Are you really sure you don't have any interest in the matter that is being thrash here or may you are not properly schooled in the Nigeria political system if you are then you should no better how things work here the best thing for you to do in a situation is to be a spectator
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by insight01(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2012
@billyonaire Am sure you are very far from Edo state, not to talk of Benin.
Facts and Truths are eternal. His works for the past 4yrs are glaringly campaigning for him in Edo state. Everyone in the streets of Edo state knows who is their democratically elected Governor. I will be surprise If PDP emerge as the winner for the july 14 poll. How will it happen? who voted for him?.......who?
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by dayokanu(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2012
Still waiting for Billyonaires response or rebuttal but given his antecedents of hypocrisy, I am not expecting much
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2012
insight01: @billyonaire Am sure you are very far from Edo state, not to talk of Benin.
Facts and Truths are eternal. His works for the past 4yrs are glaringly campaigning for him in Edo state. Everyone in the streets of Edo state knows who is their democratically elected Governor. I will be surprise If PDP emerge as the winner for the july 14 poll. How will it happen? who voted for him?.......who?
You have made solid points, if Oshiomole has performed well, his works, will sell him, apart from that, he has the power of the incumbency, with those on his side, the pendulum could swing on his direction. As for Oba, declaring that Oshiomole is the choice of the Bini people, its the poll that decides that, I say, let the best man win, and who ever wins, gets blessings of the royal fathers, i think thats how it should be....
Re: Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate by kiyosaki1(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I respect your grasp with history of the Bini Dynasty. I think the best thing for the Bini people is constitutional Monarchy, because, from your analysis, there is an established Monarchical history, which has no direct bearing with the Nigerian Constitution and the democracy as practiced. How the Monarchy of the Kingdom finds relevance with a democracy will baffle the greatest pundit.
Why not come out straight and tell us you are for PAPA DECEIVING PIKIN let me borrow from Mr.GEJ your body movement is saying you are PDP please stop being cunning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.