Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (16145 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2012
emmy11: www.facebook.com/grace.chioma that's the girl in ?
What's this about?
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by phraze(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2012
When i saw ur post, it just reminded me of teen days. The way u relate ur complaint is very emotional. I admire ur innocense, but to be frank and not jude, that Guy pestring you mite not just like you. Maybe he wants to satisfy something, i gues his sexual urges. My Advice, pretend u hav a deadly infection nd watch his REPLY. if he stil likes you fine, if he doesnt, BETTER for yew!
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Switup: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2012
grin grin
purpinkx: Okay here's the deal cheesy
U & this girl ar like friends
and this guy kinda like admired u
but he choose ur frnd instead(shoprite)
now he's like discovered he made a wrong choice n wants to date u ... Xo u kinda like logged in NL and screamed like Nollywood movies "Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!!" grin grin
Watch out u maybe like sitting on a longthing
[starcomm ... We speak ur language] cheesy
seriously, i was 'LIKE' expecting this.... grin
purpinkx: Okay here's the deal cheesy
U & this girl ar like friends
and this guy kinda like admired u
but he choose ur frnd instead(shoprite)
now he's like discovered he made a wrong choice n wants to date u ... Xo u kinda like logged in NL and screamed like Nollywood movies "Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!!" grin grin
Watch out u maybe like sitting on a longthing
[starcomm ... We speak ur language] cheesy
seriously, i was 'LIKE' expecting this....
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by ndidibabe(f): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2012
I can't understand your 'Engwisn'. Girls of today knows nothing but peni..s!
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2012
azzima: who cares about damn punctuaction.this is a freaking forum.Sebi you understood her what the gist is?Come on ,ppl should stop acting like we are in class.
Really?

Who cares about punctuation marks?you must be kidding me,little wonder people hardly scale through exams, these days.

So because this is a public forum, means one should write in an almost incomprehensible pattern? If nobody cared,why were they complaining?

The OP has even modified her post,it was a lot of problem trying to read it at first,no paragraph,no punctuation marks etc,its a pity that people still reason the way you do.

English is not our mother tongue,true,but since its the number one language, one needs to go places with,it wouldn't hurt to do it justice, by actually learning it. Nonsense angry

Op you for no modify na,make NLanders tell you your history.mtscheew.undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by jephiano: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2012
@OP: put that your 'boyfriend you really like' in your shoes. Imagine him faced with the dilemma you are faced with right now. Think of what you would EXPECT him to do about you and the other girl. Whatever you come up with is the step for you to take......

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by femo007(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2012
I want to ask u a question,ask the guy dat apart from ur friend does he have any other girl,i know is going to fabricate a story 4 u,let me tell u d 2rut if he loves u he would not have go 4 ur friend in d first place,delete him from ur bb and dont pick his call again,or else fdestruction is waiting 4 u.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by boomssey(f): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2012
Jawondo.a.sanni:
Just 4get abt d guy, he's a total failure. He's just trying to use and deceive u, doesn't he know some other babes?
o sumi o!
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by shizzle11(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2012
I doubt if the op is above 20, anyways, i don't blame the guy in question, he's a sharp guy who wants to take advantage of a loose girl who doesn't love her bf as she claims, and i could tell she must have been having a crush on her friends ex, her post says it all, hmmmn! girls of this BB age sef, mtcheew!
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by koozy(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2012
tnktosin: No mata wat u're told here, you'd end up doing wat u please. Just use ur head
Yeah, suck it well
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Mynd44: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2012
freecocoa: Really?

Who cares about punctuation marks?you must be kidding me,little wonder people hardly scale through exams these days.

So because this is a public forum means one should write in an almost incomprehensible pattern? If nobody cared,why were they complaining?

The OP has even modified her post,it was a lot of problem trying to read it at first,no paragraph,no punctuation marks etc,its a pity that people still reason the way you do.

English is not our mother tongue true,but since its the number one language one needs to go places,it wouldn't hurt to do it justice by actually learning it. Nonsense angry

Op you for no modify na,make NLanders tell you your history.mtscheew.undecided
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by hardbody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
And i am supposed to respond to this? my friend go back to school and finish with your junior WAEC (aka JSSE)little eediot.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by klaus3011(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
mimicue:

Thanks I feel much better smiley

babes.....the guy wants to shine your kongoh.......
i also would not mind shining your kongoh....holla at me (klaus3011@yahoo.com),am gonna fill you up with some vampire loving tongue tongue
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by mimicue(f): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thanks for the comment guys.. I have made my decision I'm sticking wiv my boyfriend smiley
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by olasmartt: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
when you pursue to Man at a time u may end up loosing both. nothing hiding that will not be reveal.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by chereboy: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
hey lady,if u show any atom of confusion it means u dnt truely love ur guy n dat u still feel for this guy in question,so just know wat u want,this shuldnt be a problem for u..
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by klaus3011(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2012
olasmartt: when you pursue to Man at a time u may end up loosing both. nothing hiding that will not be reveal.

this poster wanna use english language call himself armed robber..... grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by nwadyke2001(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2012
A guy who is not trust wordy today may change tomorow b/c there are some dimons behind the act if deliverd it must stop continue with ur man dont request for extra whene u have not finished the normal plate of food
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
mimicue: Thanks for the comment guys.. I have made my decision I'm sticking wiv my boyfriend smiley
You meant you actually considered going with him in the first instance?
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Jeezy: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
lol @ ''it can be a secret between us''. The guy wan dey give it to her ''lowkey" grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Skii(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2012
So OP, have you agreed?
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Mynd44: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Honestly I hate it when people don't follow up their "tales" with feedback
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Malubi(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2012
mimicue: My friends ex is asking me out .. .Actually way back when we where in high school, I liked the guy and I knew he liked me too, but what I didn't understand was why he was scared to approach me.. Then later on he asked my friend out I got over him in high school and dated another guy but my friend didn't agree to date him back then. After some years after high school, like two years later, I added him on my BBM. Then we began to talk. So he asked about my friend that he dated in high school and I gave him her pin and he told me he still liked her and asked me to help him arrange the girl. I said I would.

So during the process the girl was like she doesn't like him and he is not her type of guy and that she doesn't want to agree so since he said I should help him I tried convincing her but she said no. When I told the guy he was like he knew right from time I didn't want the two of them to be together. I told him that was not true and that I don't mind if they dated and he said okay. So after a while the girl called me and told me she had agreed for the guy and I shouldn't be annoyed that she didn't tell me first. I told her it was fine..

So since then me and this guy av been really close friends. After dating for sometime, my friend told me that she would break up with the guy because she was fed up as she was just managing him. She said she doesn't love the guy. So in the end, she broke up with him.

After that I asked him if he still liked her and he was like yes but he knows she never liked him and the relationship was a waste of time and that they didn't get along well .. So after a while me and guy began talking a lot. Then during that period he started using indirect words to say he likes me. I didn't respond to his advances because I had a boyfriend and we had been dating for about a year and he knows the guy..

So recently he was like he loves and that he has always liked me and he knows I like him too. But I told him I don't date my friend's boyfriend or ex and he was like it doesn't matter. He said it can be a secret between us. Since then he has been really pestering me and I really like my boyfriend. Even though I know my friend won't mind if I dated him as she never liked him, I am a little confused. Can somebody tell me what to do please sad sad
Its high time to settle down pls. You either settle down with your BF or contact me for true frship that may last 4ever IF your health status is not questionable. Thanks
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by mspookie: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2012
Dont be confused...u r his[b] lender of last resort [/b],absolutely hilarious cheesy

Help a brother grin
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by leyom234: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2012
Am a guy like him and if you were to my sister, I would advise you to tell him 'NO' At the long run, your friend will come to be very jealous of the whole thing and you become her worst enemy not that you snatched her BF but its just 'woman' nature. The guy would have also succeeded in bedding two friends. If truly wants you, he would have told you long ago instead of your friend. This guy is messing with you a great deal. Avoid him, please.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Djswaggs(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2012
Lolz....... dnt be confused, juz follow ur mind. Ur mind determine ur choice, girl
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nella(f): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
@ poster, . . . Where I go start wid u?? 'He was like' nd I was like, nd later he was now like, nd I now was like nd we now like-like!??'. . . . Lol! I remember wen dat tin carry all my english. ' Anyway sha, u shld like, already like know d normal gurls code na, which is like *Never dat ur frend ex, ever!* so like, yeah, its just like very simple. *like, byee, like duuhh!!!!!*
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by gunners160(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
u said dat u are confused on wat 2 do.wat d hell hw kan u b confuse.all dis while d guy saw u e did nt kare 2 ask u out e went 4 ur frnd.e got rejected and dumped nw wants 2 settle down wit u because e thinks u are cheap.common wise up na.in a rlship if people wuld treat u like an option help them and narrow dhr option by nt involvin urself
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Lamlifonmic(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Use your senses why do u want to leave your boifriend to go into such controversial relationshiphe snub you twice to seek for your friend love and you claim you know he loves you is that not laughablethis realy show you don't know what love is,if you realy have true love for your boifriend you won't be cracking your head on this someone that shun to prefer your friend twice.Secondly this will prove to you that you and your friend are just friends and not on the same level if not why do u want to eat her own vomit twiceif you are so cheap with no dignity go for him but the truth is he doesn't love u!and what if today u date him and he dump ur ass later and u go back to ur real boifriend and in future u find out your boifriend and and your girlfriend ex you dated are friends what will become of you?on relationship you later loose out?ladies una no dey think deep!
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Spezial: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
if she is realy ur frnd ..u wld knw wat 2 do. Unles u get oda planz
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
mimicue:
My friends ex is asking me out .. .Actually way back when we where in high school, I liked the guy and I knew he liked me too, but what I didn't understand was why he was scared to approach me.. Then later on he asked my friend out I got over him in high school and dated another guy but my friend didn't agree to date him back then. After some years after high school, like two years later, I added him on my BBM. Then we began to talk. So he asked about my friend that he dated in high school and I gave him her pin and he told me he still liked her and asked me to help him arrange the girl. I said I would.

So during the process the girl was like she doesn't like him and he is not her type of guy and that she doesn't want to agree so since he said I should help him I tried convincing her but she said no. When I told the guy he was like he knew right from time I didn't want the two of them to be together. I told him that was not true and that I don't mind if they dated and he said okay. So after a while the girl called me and told me she had agreed for the guy and I shouldn't be annoyed that she didn't tell me first. I told her it was fine.. cool

So since then me and this guy av been really close friends. After dating for sometime, my friend told me that she would break up with the guy because she was fed up as she was just managing him. She said she doesn't love the guy. So in the end, she broke up with him.

After that I asked him if he still liked her and he was like yes but he knows she never liked him and the relationship was a waste of time and that they didn't get along well .. So after a while me and guy began talking a lot. Then during that period he started using indirect words to say he likes me. I didn't respond to his advances because I had a boyfriend and we had been dating for about a year and he knows the guy..

So recently he was like he loves and that he has always liked me and he knows I like him too. But I told him I don't date my friend's boyfriend or ex and he was like it doesn't matter. He said it can be a secret between us. Since then he has been really pestering me and I really like my boyfriend. Even though I know my friend won't mind if I dated him as she never liked him, I am a little confused. Can somebody tell me what to do please sad sad
ehen date the guy,chop im money and dump am.no be ur mates dey date papa and pickin the same time
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Kassidy90(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
it will hunt u .....please DONT DO IT, am a guy n i know wat the guy is up to..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.