Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (16142 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by mimicue(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2012
My friends ex is asking me out .. .Actually way back when we where in high school, I liked the guy and I knew he liked me too, but what I didn't understand was why he was scared to approach me.. Then later on he asked my friend out I got over him in high school and dated another guy but my friend didn't agree to date him back then. After some years after high school, like two years later, I added him on my BBM. Then we began to talk. So he asked about my friend that he dated in high school and I gave him her pin and he told me he still liked her and asked me to help him arrange the girl. I said I would.

So during the process the girl was like she doesn't like him and he is not her type of guy and that she doesn't want to agree so since he said I should help him I tried convincing her but she said no. When I told the guy he was like he knew right from time I didn't want the two of them to be together. I told him that was not true and that I don't mind if they dated and he said okay. So after a while the girl called me and told me she had agreed for the guy and I shouldn't be annoyed that she didn't tell me first. I told her it was fine..

So since then me and this guy av been really close friends. After dating for sometime, my friend told me that she would break up with the guy because she was fed up as she was just managing him. She said she doesn't love the guy. So in the end, she broke up with him.

After that I asked him if he still liked her and he was like yes but he knows she never liked him and the relationship was a waste of time and that they didn't get along well .. So after a while me and guy began talking a lot. Then during that period he started using indirect words to say he likes me. I didn't respond to his advances because I had a boyfriend and we had been dating for about a year and he knows the guy..

So recently he was like he loves and that he has always liked me and he knows I like him too. But I told him I don't date my friend's boyfriend or ex and he was like it doesn't matter. He said it can be a secret between us. Since then he has been really pestering me and I really like my boyfriend. Even though I know my friend won't mind if I dated him as she never liked him, I am a little confused. Can somebody tell me what to do please sad sad
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by southprince(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2012
Cut all communication ties with him starting from deleting him off ur bbm contact list so you can have ur peace while you enjoy ur relationship with ur bf and i dont think thats hard to do unless there's something u havent said abt hw u presently feel for dis ooooold friendddddddd of urs wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2012
Dat ur frnd ex is confused, he doesnt knw wat he wnts. Let him go find sum other girls,mst he rotate d girlz around? Sincerly ur frnd will say he doesnt lyk d guy bt if u agree 2dat him, shes gonna hate u, i promise u dat.

6 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Exponental(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
I want 2 believe u r in LUST.
Do u really mind joinin d list of his phucked babes? If yes, move on without him n neva let him make a regretable episode in ur life.
Maintain friendship n notin more!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Exponental(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
I want 2 believe u r in LUST.
Do u really mind joinin d list of his phucked babes? If no, give him a trial, lose ur bf n later regret after using u.
Maintain friendship n notin more!

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
What da french happened to punctuation marks?jeez!

Anyways,you both are clearly kids who know not what they want.

NEXTangry

6 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by mimicue(f): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
southprince: Cut all communication ties with him starting from deleting him off ur bbm contact list so you can have ur peace while you enjoy ur relationship with ur bf and i dont think thats hard to do unless there's something u havent said abt hw u presently feel for dis ooooold friendddddddd of urs wink

Thanks I feel much better smiley
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
freecocoa: What da french happened to punctuation marks?jeez!

NEXTangry
why do you think people still fail English?
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by pawesome(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
Urs is nt confusion o....right nw,am datin 2bst frnds n its lik both f dem knw...de re actin lik rivals nw.dis kals me 4 20mins,d oda doubles it...dts wt we kal confused cz  realy dnt knw wt to do buh u̶̲̥̅̊​,u̶̲̥̅̊​r frnds x is askin u̶̲̥̅̊​ out n u̶̲̥̅̊​ kal dt confuse?...jst grow  abeg...if he makes u̶̲̥̅̊​ happy n u̶̲̥̅̊​ reali lik him,y nt... S̶̲̥̅☺ go do sumtin bout it
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by jennyb2: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
my dear from all indications u r interested otherwise u would not seek for advice. pls follow ur mind. personally i will not date him.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Toktee(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Infidelity! Hope ur guy is aware of this
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Agbesky: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
what is wrong with our girls.....is something good missing in their brains?.....it is obvious that you have interest in the guy....please remove this thread...there are better things to talk here than this rubbish
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by kiyosaki1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
That guy is paranoia,the best thing for you is to let your boyfriend know about the situation and invite the guy over when your boyfriend is with you, introduce your boyfriend to him as and let the two of them get together let him tell your toaster that you people are planning to get marry and how dear you are to him right in your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
he likes me, i like him, he dated my friend, my friend's ex, i added his pin. . . .too much story undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by InHim4Him(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]yea, you really need help. Where is chaircover? Pls come over and help this self-confused child who is playing with fire before she ruins what is remaining of her confused life.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by tunapawizzy: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
sauer: he likes me, i like him, he dated my friend, my friend's ex, i added his pin. . . .too much story undecided
I wonder o...d dude wants to screw u ...u don't mind opening ur legs for him...go ahead nack d guy stop bothering us here
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Oxlade(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wat u confused about...beta be wise and stick wiv ur guy....
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Smallville4live(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
You like him, and he likes you too. Then can you tell me why he went ahead to ask your friend out instead of you? So confused now. So now he wants to use you to replace your friend. I've got news for you girl. It will not work. And I hope he will be willing to marry you at last.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by pacharles1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
Agbesky: what is wrong with our girls.....is something good missing in their brains?.....it is obvious that you have interest in the guy....please remove this thread...there are better things to talk here than this rubbish
.. This girl is obvioualy under-age.. Repost this thread when you are grown.. Advice cry
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
You go fear story. . .he said, she said, loves her, doesn't love him. Girls, na Asiri go kill una.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by supereagle(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
Double dealing can lead to breaking of hearts. I rest my case.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by menix(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ashyy dating datz shuld b d topic..
U re dating som1 wo i fink u luv, y all dis luvin nd luvin not...pls spare us dis story nd free dat guy u datin presently...
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by 1Dray(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hmmm... Some stories. The title of this thread should 'Could this be love?... Love in Tokyo!
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by pdf90(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
this sounds like ur both in high school
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
Go Zap the guy,u are b.i.t.c.h with no brain,and class..mtcheew.the thread is a waste of bandwidth.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Chanchit: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
But say the truth, u wan bleep the guy...... If ur story is anything to go by, then d guy sef must be one mugu from zombieland, instead of him to go drink water on the rejection, he jst wan enter the nxt bus he see.... Mtcheeeew...!
U even said "Help" like say d guy don komot ur pant, on the verge of raping....

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Switup: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2012
ooseven: What happened to the word 'SAID'. I get so sick of hearing '...he was like', '...she was like', '...they were like...'' GOD!!! Then he said, then she said, then they said....JEEZ!!! I know English is not our mother tongue but then since we are stuck with it, we may as well take the pain to learn it properly....''he was like''.....mtschweeeeew.
pro01: You go fear story. . .he said, she said, loves her, doesn't love him. Girls, na Asiri go kill una.

NEXTangry
1Dray: Hmmm... Some stories. The title of this thread should 'Could this be love?... Love in Tokyo!

NEXTangry
haaaahaahahahahahahaha oh my.... Oh my....hahahahahahahaa lawd have marcy, lawd have...hahahahahahaha...lawd have marcy. (regains self afta laffin for a while) Abegi mak ona leave dis under 16 wey wan tell every body sey dem don buy am BB ooo oo. Chaii.....see smal pikin thread. angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by tnktosin(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
No mata wat u're told here, you'd end up doing wat u please. Just use ur head

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by azzima(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2012

NEXTangry
who cares about damn punctuaction.this is a freaking forum.Sebi you understood her what the gist is?Come on ,ppl should stop acting like we are in class.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Waste Of Space in Front Page.. angry. This story Is nawt Complete and Its Appaulin... A 15 10 year old Pikin go Solve this childish Senseless Problem Talks.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by simdam500(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
It a simple challenge dat shud be solved using your heart not your brain, it certain dat he is ur first luv but you are already in a relationship! My first question is are u not doin well in ur present relationship And wat assurance do u have that it not a planned work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Is Beautiful: Top Ten African Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.