Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1786964 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by macjive01: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
First international commercial flight has landed at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu today @ 12:15 pic.twitter.com/qjrgpE3U5B

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckkris: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Like a day of Liberation, from the bondage of having to go to Lagos, in order to travel overseas.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by macjive01: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nwachinaemelu ‏@cchukudebelu 15m

Peter Obi also claimed there were close to 200 passengers on the inaugural flight. People came from Rome, Dubai etc.

Peter Obi claims that Ethiopian Airlines from Enugu is already fully booked for two weeks.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
OK FRESH AIR ACKNOWLEDGED cool

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
macjive01: Nwachinaemelu ‏@cchukudebelu 15m

Peter Obi also claimed there were close to 200 passengers on the inaugural flight. People came from Rome, Dubai etc.

Peter Obi claims that Ethiopian Airlines from Enugu is already fully booked for two weeks.
Ethiopian airlines CEO confirmed the same thing-the flights from Enugu are fully boooked.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
macjive01: Nwachinaemelu ‏@cchukudebelu 15m

Continue to brief us my brother. Thank you very much. Am very happy and pleased with what you have done. it makes us seem as we are there live just because of the updates./

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by macjive01: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
passengers disembarking.

fully booked for the next two weeks.

Ethiopian air might need to increase the frequency

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
wow this is great. Very happy. Am confident of flying direct now more than ever.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
macjive01: passengers disembarking.

Keep the updates coming. Roll your camera more as you are doing. you may later upload them to us. Thanks..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
macjive01: passengers disembarking.

Thanks for sharing. Emirates could be the next major airline into Enugu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
CFCfan:
1 min left. I'm in California.

Men you disappointed me. why you didn't tell us on time. I thought you went with big camera men to do the job. hahahahahaha
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
I'll also suggest that the FG should allow the new int'l terminal to also be used for domestic flights. The cuurent terminal can be converted to cargo terminal.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yaaaaay cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
adaobi123: Yaaaaay cheesy

Adaobi, honestly you are my sister but you should apologize to your igbo brothers and sisters for wanting to fly to Lagos because of money. Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
henrychubayo:

Adaobi, honestly you are my sister but you should apologize to your igbo brothers and sisters for wanting to fly to Lagos because of money. Hahahahahahaha grin

Loool. My parents choose the airline we fly with. But from flying from london to Ethopia is long enough. Then the flight from Ethopia to enugu. Its too long na. angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
When the likes of British airways or virgin start flying to enugu, notify me cool tongue
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
adaobi123: When the likes of British airways or virgin start flying to enugu, notify me cool tongue
I don't think BA will be allowed to land in Enugu though. When KLM or Lufthansa starts flying from London straight to Enugu, i'll let you know.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't think BA will be allowed to land in Enugu though. When KLM or Lufthansa starts flying from London straight to Enugu, i'll let you know.

Why ? Because you said so ? tongue
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by macjive01: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
more customers disembarking

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by macjive01: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
stampede at people boarding the plane

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Why ? Because you said so ? tongue
Left for me, i'll allow any airline to land in Enugu. I hope they get a spot sha but they have to be humble about it grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Left for me, i'll allow any airline to land in Enugu. I hope they get a spot sha but they have to be humble about it grin

They berra get a spot. I don't like lagos. undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
adaobi123: When the likes of British airways or virgin start flying to enugu, notify me cool tongue

Adaobi, just make sure you continue to use the one you use. If we succeed to popularize Enugu, i know you will be the first to book.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
henrychubayo:

Adaobi, just make sure you continue to use the one you use. If we succeed to popularize Enugu, i know you will be the first to book.

Yo yo yo cool cool cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Btw I'll be in nigeria in December. Just to let you guys know grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
macjive01: stampede at people boarding the plane

Men you are doing a great job. keep the camera rolling please please please. So all this people actually want to board the plane?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
henrychubayo:

Men you are doing a great job. keep the camera rolling please please please. So all this people actually want to board the plane?

I was about to ask the same question. tongue

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is good news.
Saves one the stress of going thru Lagos.
Enugu is really progressing.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
macjive01, please which personalities were live at the airport?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by HappyJoe: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
henrychubayo: macjive01, please which personalities were live at the airport?

Anyim Pius Anyim was there, I saw the Anambra State governor & Princess Stella Oduah.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by macjive01: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
the airplane as it landed, you see the two firs trucks on standby ?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Longeria(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Obiagelli: OK FRESH AIR ACKNOWLEDGED cool
Who invited you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (698) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.