Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

boo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / boo! (1724 Views)

Read Why We Should Sleep Nak3d Tonight, Especially With our Boo Boo / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

boo! by fushia(m): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2012
Thank you.
wink
Re: boo! by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2012
Okay so after I managed to read the sTory you put up there I conclude just one thing You are tired of your BF and you don't love him anymore. This is normal cos what attracted you to him in the first instance is not strong enough to keep you with him. So you just have to walk.
For the question you asked, I think it is a silly one. Not every girl gets tired of her GF the way you did so get over yourself and pick yourself up
Re: boo! by Onegai(f): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2012
Well, you need to stop having sex. All that pain is scarring you physically and emotionally. You could continue, but you're suffering from a lot of vaginal tearing, which is great for STDs to get in. Scary, huh?

Then, tell him it's over. Or that you need a break from the relationship. You need your head sorted out. This would be a good time to go find out what Love is (most of us don't know) and I cannot recommend enough the best place for this: your Bible. God is Love. Sooner you realise that, better for you. So go look inwards, you're not perfect, neither is your ex.
Now, get busy. I mean, really busy. Take up any and every hobby you have dreamt of doing (most will stay with you forever and keep giving you pleasure). Do a lot of charity work, the people you're helping are some of the most positive people in the world, you need them. Stop sitting around giving your brain time to obsess how he'll come back begging, how you'll say "no", blah blah. Go out there and get busy. By yourself first, then bring friends along.
Re: boo! by Onegai(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2012
Your relationship sounds like my 1st relationship, and we would have gotten married. But now, I'm glad we didn't. I know a lot of people in relationships like yours and they do get married, and they realise it doesn't get better. But they got married because they said to themselves "everyone has problems, and I'm used to this person, and I remember the good times with this person, things could be worse" failing to see that things ARE bad, but they had become comfortable with it. The last relationship I heard like yours, they had this flashy expensive wedding after years of dating since secondary sch and long-distance drama. 3 months later, they got a divorce. You sound like you need a break, so communicate this to him, and go to God. Not religion, find God.
Quite a lot of rels like yours will NEVER improve (my rel's own is just like yours: dated thru hell/cheating 7 yrs, married for 10 yrs after, he still cheats, beat her into a bad pregnancy and the baby died, she's still in it). But some may, which is why you both need time away from each other to discover whom you are and whom you should be. Then decide if you want to stay together or not, and don't ever make that decision because "I can't see myself dating any other, because of wasted time". Date him because you can't see yourself dating another, period. Comprendez-vous?

1 Like

Re: boo! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Pls care about yourself enough to let the fool go. And I wont say there is better out there because Im convinced they are all the same no matter the race, culture or creed. They all come for something. And he will use you as long as you let him. Men are animalistic, hunters, but you dont have to be his prey. Sorry, you got hurt. I dont think there is a honest man out there. If you can show me one, ill prove he's an even bigger liar and deceiver. Only advice i have is to get over an old toy get a better new one or ones, lol
Re: boo! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
Its high tym u took ur destiny ur own hand_wake up pls
Re: boo! by tobechi74: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
If ur heart was realy broken, u wil b dead by naw.so go on wit life
Re: boo! by horny4u(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
cshall1120:

Pls care about yourself enough to let the fool go. And I wont say there is better out there because Im convinced they are all the same no matter the race, culture or creed. They all come for something. And he will use you as long as you let him. Men are animalistic, hunters, but you dont have to be his prey. Sorry, you got hurt. I dont think there is a honest man out there. If you can show me one, ill prove he's an even bigger liar and deceiver. Only advice i have is to get over an old toy get a better new one or ones, lol

Honestly but for my father and a few family friends I would have agreed with you that there are no good men.

There are!
cshall1120:

Pls care about yourself enough to let the fool go.

I totally agree with this.

If it were me i will get his a$$ trashed ..throughly beaten

Then I will get a gym membership , rewash my bottle and live my life with the mantra a good man will find me soon.

Clean your eyes babes....He does not love you! but a man who does is waiting for you to be single....change all that facebook status and always remain either married or single status never the inbetweeners.
Re: boo! by horny4u(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
cshall1120:

Honestly but for my father and a few family friends I would have agreed with you that there are no good men.

There are!
cshall1120:

Pls care about yourself enough to let the fool go.

I totally agree with this.

If it were me i will get his a$$ trashed ..throughly beaten

Then I will get a gym membership , rewash my bottle and live my life with the mantra a good man will find me soon.

Clean your eyes babes....He does not love you! but a man who does is waiting for you to be single....change all that facebook status and always remain either married or single status never the inbetweeners.
Re: boo! by Godmother(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
@OP

Its perfectly reasonable to want to stay with someone you have been with for a while. But if you re not happy right now in the long run d relatnship cud ruin u emotionally.

Just like Onegai said, take out time frm ur it, that way you can judge it with an objective eye and see if its worth continuing
Re: boo! by Skii(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
@Onegai, you have won yourself a fan kiss !!

OP read Onegai's response
Re: boo! by fushia(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks for the advice so far.
Re: boo! by dazzlingvixen: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2012
be, take the bold step and be strong.

Cheers
Re: boo! by blaise26abj(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2012
To generalize that all guys are the same is an uninformed conclusion. OP, i understand your dilemma. I just broke a relationship of 3 years ( my first and i am 27 and goodlooking too) a few weeks back on account of infidelity. i was faithful throughout she was away for masters. caught her the first time but she continued with it. i totally understand the investment that went down the drain. atimes it is hard to just let go when you are the only one working hard to make the relationship work.But you really need to move on. It is not just worth it. My advice is this, don't call or receive his call or any unregistered/unknown number. Go out a lot. Communication is key in emotional things. remove it and the feelings you have will grow worse then get insanely better. you just have to deal with the initial pain.

Talk to sensible older people.isolating yourself makes you easy prey because he knows your weak points.It is better if the person is a lady too. cause you might just unwittingly handover your weakened self to another hunter. Then pray and read study more about the Lord. My heartbreak has given me a deeper perspective about God's Love especially when His children sin.
Re: boo! by snthesis(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
hmm
Re: boo! by snthesis(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
hmm
Re: boo! by snthesis(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
hmm
Re: boo! by sambrow(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2012
if u truly love this man, work up to him and sort things out, but if you don't won't to settle for him, you have to be strong to let him go, and the earlier the better, noting like sympathy love, it will get back at you someday. be strong and make your decision.
Re: boo! by 190: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2012
if you have eaten his money during the course of datin then i suggest you stay wiv him
and work things out

else he could na[i]k[/i]ed swear for you and it would stamp you rite on your face

Re: boo! by fushia(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2012
^What?
Re: boo! by 190: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2012
^whats what undecided
Re: boo! by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 16, 2012
0DEFRH54H
Re: boo! by angiemartinez(f): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2012
talk is cheap remeba? U wore d shoe, n u knew were it hurts. If u r convinced dat u r done, then bounce.
Re: boo! by woodboi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
Sorry ma dear, ma heart bleed reading this... But I fink your mistake comes from you thinking that without em u won't be happy. One question? Don't u have other guyz asking you out? If yes! Don't be afraid to try new finz.
Re: boo! by Burgundy(f): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2012
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of Western Nigeria Women. / If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? / Does Love Truely Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.