Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) (41605 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by seguntheblogger: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Flash mob proposals may make for great video footage, but the new trend in popping the question is keeping it personal.
the proposal story is really amazing and i believe you will love it.
Soon to wed couple, Dami and Wale got engaged in August 2014 with an exciting proposal which happened at New York City’s Times Square with a flash mob – a seemingly random group of people dancing along to the same song – in this case, On Top Your Matter by Wizkid.

[size=13pt]Proposal Story:
[/size]
[b]Three months into our relationship, I knew Dami was going to be my wife. Obviously, if someone is going to be your wife, you have to propose to her at some point … LOL … and so began the brainstorming on the perfect proposal. You see, Dami is a kind of girl that’s full of giant romantic fantasies, thanks to years of reading Mills and Boon. I sure had my work cut out for me. Which was fine though, because she is also the kind of girl that’s deserving of the proposal of her dreams. By this time in the relationship, we were already talking about the future. So of course, she knew a proposal was in the offing. She just didn’t know how or when.

We went to Hawaii together in March, 2014 and I knew she thought it may be happening there. But no way! It would take more than getting down on one knee at a beach in Maui to give Dami the surprise of her life. So the brainstorming continued. I knew there were three key ingredients to giving Dami the proposal of her dreams and eliminating any chance of her saying “NO”. 1. It had to be at a place close to her heart (Maui wasn’t a candidate), 2. Family/friends had to be around 3. It had to be grand.

Then one day, while I was working out at the gym, I had a light bulb moment. I knew exactly what to do. And so I got to work, making phone calls, and researching. One of the first things I had to do was to figure out Dami’s ring size. Enter Agent Flakky Chan (Dami’s elder sister) who executed this task with precision. Another person I got on the phone with was Lupe, Dami’s favorite cousin. She was so stoked when I told her about the plan, and signed up immediately. I also involved some of Dami’s close friends in her favorite city, texting back and forth with them, sometimes even while Dami was right next to me.

The last piece in the puzzle was planning a trip to New York. That was the easiest part of the job, since Dami LOVES New York. Well, I got Dami into New York, threw in her favourite song at the time, and the rest, as they say, is history.[/b]
watch video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7R_l_m2AoE

source : http://streetgist.com/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-boo-with-flash-mob-in-new-york/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by iceberylin(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
This only happens when the lady is Beautiful....

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by seguntheblogger: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
iceberylin:
This only happens when the lady is Beautiful....
na lie , sometimes you may want to show the lady that you really love her despite the fact that she is ugly

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Like a boss.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na money dey cook beta soup na...

44 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by soyemi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fantastic. Great job guy. very innovative. feel like re-proposing to my darling wife

40 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
It seems these days people are more concerned about the method of proposal rather than what they are actually about to get into.
In my opinion, all this is totally unnecessary.

If a woman loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you, you don't need a parade to propose. All you just need to say is " Please Will You Marry Me" simple. And she would say yes.

Same way, If deep down she doesn't love you, and she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life with you, even if you hire the worlds greatest performers to be present as you propose, she will still say No.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by babs01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
To d poster above. I sense jealousy

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by rawtouch: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
I will do my own on niger bridge

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by tociano009(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
C
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Gepheral: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is lovely... There is love In the air

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by odeku457(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by williams368(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
K
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
seguntheblogger:
na lie , sometimes you may want to show the lady that you really love her despite the fact that she is ugly

Good grief gringringringringringringringringringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by omisakint: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Naija repping

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Deefuray(f): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
The concept guys use in proposing to their women these days ehn... God knows the one I'll read and watch next...

It seems the proposal is now more important than the wedding and the marriage sef...

It's cool tho... Wishing them a HML in advance

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by docmoses(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
ooh khay o
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by MizTyna(f): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Na money dey cook beta soup na...
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
iceberilyn: This only happens when the lady is beautiful.....
No bro.....this only happen on 3 conditions:

1. If niqqa is as rich as Rumpelstiltskin. Money answereth all things. No matter how romantic you are, if you don't have the resources to pull the stunt, you are no different from Kamoru the vulganizer. grin

2. If niqqa is romantic. Some dudes may have the resources but are not cut out for romantic bullshit. A billionaire colleague of mine just bought a diamond ring (worth N5 million) undecided and proposed to his fiancee while Barca was thrashing Juve. Niqqa didn't even kneel, he wasn't romantic. He just handed over the ring to the babe and said 'thats your engagement ring, if you wanna marry me, wear it' angry. Babe couldn't say no, afterall who wants a romantic poor man.

3. If the lady is beautiful. This brings me to your point. There is no way I'm gonna buy a Mercedez 190 for the price of a Mercedez GL450 4matic. Hell no! angry If I'm gonna close down my Oil and Gas Company account to pull out a world-class wedding proposal, then she gotta be more beautiful than Halle Berry and sexier than Nicki Minaj. kiss

How lucky will the lady that will marry Rumpelstiltskin be! I'm gonna invite all world leaders (except Kim, Mugabe and Zuma) and my business colleagues (Dangote, Gates, Zuckerberg, Otedola and co) to dance shoki for her while DJ Cuppy blasts Mountain Black & Mad Melon's 'danfo driver'. wink

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by LaudGuy: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nigerian girls, I hope this is romantic enough for you? After una go talk say we no sabi play love.

A §izzling Hot mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland 31-12-15. Free download. Anticipate it. ClimaXMusic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Pavore9: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hian! l know some girls will be tapping into the woman's blessings! cheesy cheesy cheesy Try this in Lagos, KAI, VIO, LASTMA go die on top your matter! cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:
It seems these days people are more concerned about the method of proposal rather than what they are actually about to get into.

If a woman loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you, you don't need a parade to propose. All you just need to say is " Please Will You Marry Me" simple. And she would say yes.

Same way, If deep down she doesn't love you, and she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life with you, even if you hire the worlds greatest performers to be present as you propose, she will still say No.

Epic hating... hanhan... did your Bobo propose to you after pounding you in bed nii...? abi... in one tiny koro... stop hating abeg...

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by Ymodulus: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
And who says money doesn't bring happiness?.

In a relationship love alone is not sufficient. Money is needed. Love + money = successful relationship.

Sorry its

Money + Love = successful relationship.

Bit I agree with misssclassy. All this is not needed
misssclassy:

Rightly said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by delors(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yep. Dami is not just pretty, she's also a first class grad from OAU (don't ask how I know)...she's done media projects for top shots in Nigeria...
She was the second best in the debater series that aired in nigeria some years back.
And of course, she's my friend.

And this proposal happened some months back, not yesterday o smiley

Congrats bae.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by nerfetiti: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Seen

Ridenattyride.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by yorke1: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
I will be back to comment. I am not through with the other thread
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by vickkyruby(f): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by chronique(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Season of online proposals... Very soon,some assistant boyfriends will get the shocks of their lives,when they see their gfs being proposed to by the main oga. That's how some chicks will find "the love of their lives" proposing to his main chick.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
What of she said NO?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.