Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget (11481 Views)

PanamaPapers: Jose Manuel Soria Resigns After Links 2 Offshore Deals / Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
How many of these Canadians are as religious as we are, anyway?
Re: Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget by obongGODAkpan(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Then public offices will be vacant in naija
Re: Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget by ceaser: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2012
mbhs139: Sometimes in 1993 or there about, the famous novelist, Jeofree Archer, and a member of the British House of Lords, was jailed for three years for lying.

The fact of the matter is that he failed to return part of his travelling estacodes having slept free of charge in his friend's hotel. The prosecution argued that he was suppose to return the money back to goverment purse since he didn't spend it for the purpose it was meant for.

Read your meaning to that.
We have our own version of good people too na. For example, I myself that I'm talking to you. Another example like me is Prof. Akunyili, former NAFDAC chairman who returned an excess of a money used for treatment abroad.
Re: Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget by stepo707: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2012
This cant happen in Nigeria.At least not in this generation.We are scared of tainting our name and family's name.Nigerians need a whole new reorientation of the mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member / Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation / Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.