Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (7625 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov / Lagos Assembly Passes 492 Billion Naira 2012 Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by grafikdon: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2012
spikes C: look at these ignorants, people not living in enugu talking. Am ashamed of all of you people, maybe u all should ask questions first before vomiting those rubbish.

Info 101, the real reason that stupid so called governor banned okada is because a relative of his( or as it goes, his friend's son) was killed during the cultist war which went on last 2 weeks. The idiot in question was even a cultist too. The guys that shot him was on a bike.

You all who thought that enugu is good a place are just deluded out of ignorance. Enugu is one of the worst place to be, the stupid child-abuser, who can't keep his d!ck at a place nor leave Esut students alone is blinding every visitor with the so said good roads and nice town views.

What do you think will happen to the thousands of okada riders who just woke up today and was told they wouldn't be earning a living again. Just last 2 months, they were all asked to go and register and get a licensing number. It was announced on the radio that it was free, but they had to pay 1700 each for the registration, else you would face the wrath of the newly employed YOUTHS who act as task force.

The stupid governor is fooling everyone that he's moving towards poverty alleviation, while he gives out taxis at the price of a multiple of 3 of what it was imported from china.
Students of ESUT no dey rest for him as he increases the school fees every year. They now pay 122,250 as tuition fees only. Should i mention the other fees? It totals up to 200 for a fcked up state school which he never invests on.

do u know who will be affected by the okada shit;
The okada riders
Those selling okada parts
The task force, yes, they will definitely go out of jobs
The travellers...
Do you know how much the taxis cost, do u blame them when they have to pay times 3 of what the vehicles cost.
do u know that there're people feeding a whole family with these.

People should learn not to vomit sh!t out of ignorance, because me and you have a car doesn't mean the lesser people should be stamped on. They have always been stamped on, you drive a car and when an okada man is in your front, you flare up for him to go out of the way as if its not a mechanical device too. Because yours has 4 wheels? We are all humans, sooner we get that into our thick skull the faster judgment day becomes. Seriously, i would say judgment year

God bless you, brother. I never understood why people shower accolades on that insufferable buffoon with the silly Hitler mustache. All I see is a tightly wound no-good sonuvabitch with a stick up his azs. I won't even go into the disturbing adverse effects of the abrupt eradication of peoples' means of livelihood, without a ''transition'' or ''weaning'' period and without any meaningful alternative on the ground for thousands of the jobless youths.

It is difficult to expect much from impulsive infantile leaders like Chime, when the followers have been so battered and broken they consider a slap on the face worthy of praise and an acceptable alternative to the usual beat down with a cudgel and a kick in the wee-wee.I often had to hold my head with bandages to avoid explosion when reading some of the silly suggestions and recommendations of Chime for President. Our standards are really low in Nigeria. In my humble opinion, that guy is not worthy to head the Shi**t Packers Association.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by oge4real(f): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
Now the military men and police will become executive okada riders since they are always above the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.