Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (7628 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov / Lagos Assembly Passes 492 Billion Naira 2012 Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Curious_city: Nigerians, very insensitive to others!!!
Once people are one step ahead of others on the ladder of life, they want to see those below them crushed to death.
I hope those clapping for this ill-thought and blanket ban won't have the need to ply okada in their life. And that
there is no known person(relative,friend,neighbor) who uses this as a source of livelihood.

Talk of misplaced priorities!!
Must we accept everything in the name of poor? Please, it is constituting nuisance to the society than good. They should seek for alternative means of earning income rather than commercial biking!

I doubt you know the consequences of this to the communities and environment. Indeed, the bikes in Nigeria are not well maintained and the bikers themselves are more bent on committing crimes. With the introduction of public biking into Nigeria has brought about high increase in crime rate and disturbances on the roads.

There should be other means of livelihood and survival for these group of people than taking to commercial use of bikes.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
all4naija:

I doubt you know the consequences of this to the communities and environment. Indeed, the bikes in Nigeria are not well maintained and the bikers themselves are more bent on committing crimes. With the introduction of public biking into Nigeria has brought about high increase in crime rate and disturbances on the roads.

There should be other means of livelihood and survival for these group of people than taking to commercial use of bikes.

Inasmuch as you have a point, it is important to find alternative way to how this people will get a job . . . else, there will be more criminals out there.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by mikey2fin: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Banning Okada is good move. But make sure you guys CREATE JOBS for those Okadas people because that's where their hope lies
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
mikey2fin: Banning Okada is good move. But make sure you guys CREATE JOBS for those Okadas people because that's where their hope lies

That is all that has to be done . . . Some of the Okada people are graduate and i dont think any graduate wanna be doing that kinda jobs, but "out of no choice'
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by spikesC(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
look at these ignorants, people not living in enugu talking. Am ashamed of all of you people, maybe u all should ask questions first before vomiting those rubbish.

Info 101, the real reason that stupid so called governor banned okada is because a relative of his( or as it goes, his friend's son) was killed during the cultist war which went on last 2 weeks. The idiot in question was even a cultist too. The guys that shot him was on a bike.

You all who thought that enugu is good a place are just deluded out of ignorance. Enugu is one of the worst place to be, the stupid child-abuser, who can't keep his d!ck at a place nor leave Esut students alone is blinding every visitor with the so said good roads and nice town views.

What do you think will happen to the thousands of okada riders who just woke up today and was told they wouldn't be earning a living again. Just last 2 months, they were all asked to go and register and get a licensing number. It was announced on the radio that it was free, but they had to pay 1700 each for the registration, else you would face the wrath of the newly employed YOUTHS who act as task force.

The stupid governor is fooling everyone that he's moving towards poverty alleviation, while he gives out taxis at the price of a multiple of 3 of what it was imported from china.
Students of ESUT no dey rest for him as he increases the school fees every year. They now pay 122,250 as tuition fees only. Should i mention the other fees? It totals up to 200 for a fcked up state school which he never invests on.

do u know who will be affected by the okada shit;
The okada riders
Those selling okada parts
The task force, yes, they will definitely go out of jobs
The travellers...
Do you know how much the taxis cost, do u blame them when they have to pay times 3 of what the vehicles cost.
do u know that there're people feeding a whole family with these.

People should learn not to vomit sh!t out of ignorance, because me and you have a car doesn't mean the lesser people should be stamped on. They have always been stamped on, you drive a car and when an okada man is in your front, you flare up for him to go out of the way as if its not a mechanical device too. Because yours has 4 wheels? We are all humans, sooner we get that into our thick skull the faster judgment day becomes. Seriously, i would say judgment year

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by DerMeister: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
Let's hope it's a ban on using motorcycles for commercial purposes and not banning motorcycles totally from the state... I don't think the state has a right to ban a form of transportation that the federal govt licenses individuals to use...
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by mekaboy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
NA WA OOO. SEE PEOPLE REJOICING OVER THE CLOSING DOWN OF A FAMILIES SOURCE OF LIVELYHOOD.

ARE OKADA RIDERS NOT HUMANS? DONT THEY HAVE FAMILIES AND RELATIVES? VERY WICKED AND SENSELESS ACTION.

SO BECAUSE THOSE IN GOVT CAN AFFORD CARS LET OKADA RIDERS AND THEIR FAMILIES DIE?

I DONT LIKE THE OKADA BUT WE R TLKING ABOUT FAMILIES. PARENTS, HUSBANDS, FATHERS.

THE GOVT IN.NIGERIA ARE SO INSENSITIVE AND SELFISH.

WHERE R THEIR BRAINS. YES BAN OKADA BUT SET UP A TECHNICAL WORKSHOP THAT CAN CONVERT MOTOCYCLES TO THE 3 TIRES KEKE NAPEP. THEN LET EVERY OKADA RIDER TAKE THEIR MACHINE THERE TO BE CONVERTED.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Singalex(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

The truth is that Keke Napep is WORST than Okada..

You could run over an Okada man and not ruin your car but with Kekes, you cant kill them as easily as Okada men.
Who is this guy?
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Rossikk(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
spikes C: look at these ignorants, people not living in enugu talking. Am ashamed of all of you people, maybe u all should ask questions first before vomiting those rubbish.

Info 101, the real reason that stupid so called governor banned okada is because a relative of his( or as it goes, his friend's son) was killed during the cultist war which went on last 2 weeks. The idiot in question was even a cultist too. The guys that shot him was on a bike.

You all who thought that enugu is good a place are just deluded out of ignorance. Enugu is one of the worst place to be, the stupid child-abuser, who can't keep his d!ck at a place nor leave Esut students alone is blinding every visitor with the so said good roads and nice town views.

What do you think will happen to the thousands of okada riders who just woke up today and was told they wouldn't be earning a living again. Just last 2 months, they were all asked to go and register and get a licensing number. It was announced on the radio that it was free, but they had to pay 1700 each for the registration, else you would face the wrath of the newly employed YOUTHS who act as task force.

The stupid governor is fooling everyone that he's moving towards poverty alleviation, while he gives out taxis at the price of a multiple of 3 of what it was imported from china.
Students of ESUT no dey rest for him as he increases the school fees every year. They now pay 122,250 as tuition fees only. Should i mention the other fees? It totals up to 200 for a fcked up state school which he never invests on.

The okada riders
The travellers...
Do you know how much the taxis cost, do u blame them when they have to pay times 3 of what the vehicles cost.

People should learn not to vomit sh!t out of ignorance, because me and you have a car doesn't mean the lesser people should be stamped on. They have always been stamped on, you drive a car and when an okada man is in your front, you flare up for him to go out of the way as if its not a mechanical device too. Because yours has 4 wheels? We are all humans, sooner we get that into our thick skull the faster judgment day becomes. Seriously, i would say judgment year

Well said my brother. I feel very sorry for those Okada guys, many of whom would be right now in some slum dwelling bitterly crying their eyes out, as they look in their kids' hungry eyes, wondering where the hell their next meal is coming from. It really is a heartless and insensitive decision to summarily ban those guys from plying their trade without providing any real alternatives for them.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by mikolo80: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
CARS THAT WERE USED FOR ARMED ROBBERY BANK ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING.WILL THEY BAN CARS.I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LAW.I NO TOO LIKE OKADA.BUT SERIOUSLY WETIN DEM DE PAY UNION DUES FOR AND IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A LAWYER TO CHALLENGE D CONSTITUTIONALITY OF SUCH STUPID SHORT CUT TO SOLVE A PROBLEM LAWS.HABA NO PESIN WEN GO SCHOOL FOR DIA ASSOCIATION (ACOMORAN)

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by emiye(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
The heart of an average Nigerian is desperately wicked.
Although, i am not too conversant with the terrain of the Enugu metropolis, i still feel their should be a timeline for them to adjust.

I still dont understand why once a nigerian moves up from level 1 to level 2, the next thing is to start looking at the fellow on level 1 as nonsesical shiiit. cry cry

One of the drivers at my working place goes out very early by 5:30am and hustle till 7:30 am with his commercial bike, and then at closing from 6:30pm thereabout to 9:00 pm, his total earning from the commercial bike is what he saves to send himself to school (part time studies in a polytechnic). Stories like this abound .......

1 Like

Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by dasparrow: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
Curious_city: Nigerians, very insensitive to others!!!
Once people are one step ahead of others on the ladder of life, they want to see those below them crushed to death.
I hope those clapping for this ill-thought and blanket ban won't have the need to ply okada in their life. And that
there is no known person(relative,friend,neighbor) who uses this as a source of livelihood.

Talk of misplaced priorities!!

Very well said!

@Post

They better provide the okada drivers cars they can use to make a living or get them keke napep. I mean, how do you want the okada drivers to survive now? For many of them, this okada business is their only source of income and livelihood. How does Enugu Assembly want these okada drivers to provide for themselves and for their families? Nigerian lawmakers can be so wicked often times because they are out of touch with the reality on ground. No one cares for the struggling man.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
yes i have successfully gone through all thepost & comments, they were all interesting,educating, challenging etc

i must commend ochallo & spikec, the duo conveyd a vitally important point across however its a very sensitive situation than requires wisdom to resolve without sentiment to any party.

after considering the numerous points so far, i strived to reach a logical conclusion without fear or favour coz i love coal city so much

i hereby suggest but subject to any criticism/approval
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
that the ban should be on certain age range. trust me, the young guys ridding okada are the ones committing 90% if not 100% altrocities.

they are the ones that carry guns, snatch bags, rob people @nite, drive recklessly, too lazy to learn new trades(like the op stated), wants short cut to success or quick success etc

there are still the old papas who rides the okada cautiously, closes work @6pm, GENUiNELY ride it for a living & not for other criminal activities etc
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Gentleboby: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2012
If you open your brown eyes and see the whole world today at any point world history with many challenges Okada work was not the solution neither was the alternative, I don't blame Okada-man but I blame those who support them because it seem there is absence of vision too in their own life.

Have you see them in Greece riding okada or engage in robbery ?

Let us not afraid of robbers people sleep without closing their eyes already together will shall do vigilante till robbers will find their way in the houses of cabals across the country.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by michaelok(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2012
Some people are insensitive to other people's plight. How can u applaud such an untimely bill when it will just send people to the street. Just months back, these okada riders were meant to pay through their noses for the useless numbered vest. The police made their gains too from that avenue. Now its now total banning, for rubbish security reasons. What then has the security operatives been doing? The other months back, shops were demolished for the sake of development. Aggravating hardship on people. Not even one fully functional industry to take in these people. Why. He that brings in a wood full of ants should know that he is indirectly inviting the lizard for a feast and i hope we have enough rooms to accomodate them. You don't place the cart before the horse!
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Gen2jaynee: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2012
Dere z nafin smart,good,nice or best abt dis new law or wateva.....how do u expect those dat feed deir families on a daily income..2ru dis motorcycle biz.....................dey av jst passed a bill to increase d rate of crime....nafin less
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by cupid4ig(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2012
spikes C: look at these ignorants, people not living in enugu talking. Am ashamed of all of you people, maybe u all should ask questions first before vomiting those rubbish.

The okada riders
The travellers...

well said brother
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by cupid4ig(m): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2012
mekaboy: NA WA OOO. SEE PEOPLE REJOICING OVER THE CLOSING DOWN OF A FAMILIES SOURCE OF LIVELYHOOD.

ARE OKADA RIDERS NOT HUMANS? DONT THEY HAVE FAMILIES AND RELATIVES? VERY WICKED AND SENSELESS ACTION.

SO BECAUSE THOSE IN GOVT CAN AFFORD CARS LET OKADA RIDERS AND THEIR FAMILIES DIE?

I DONT LIKE THE OKADA BUT WE R TLKING ABOUT FAMILIES. PARENTS, HUSBANDS, FATHERS.

THE GOVT IN.NIGERIA ARE SO INSENSITIVE AND SELFISH.

WHERE R THEIR BRAINS. YES BAN OKADA BUT SET UP A TECHNICAL WORKSHOP THAT CAN CONVERT MOTOCYCLES TO THE 3 TIRES KEKE NAPEP. THEN LET EVERY OKADA RIDER TAKE THEIR MACHINE THERE TO BE CONVERTED.
dont mind them one day one of them will be on the reciving end of those senseless law and then i will see what they will see. foolish people angry angry cry
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by cupid4ig(m): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2012
Gentleboby: If you open your brown eyes and see the whole world today at any point world history with many challenges Okada work was not the solution neither was the alternative, I don't blame Okada-man but I blame those who support them because it seem there is absence of vision too in their own life.

Have you see them in Greece riding okada or engage in robbery ?

Let us not afraid of robbers people sleep without closing their eyes already together will shall do vigilante till robbers will find their way in the houses of cabals across the country.
u are just a big fool. and ur post make no single sence
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by okadaman2: 1:55am On Jul 05, 2012
He is joking.

Ban wetin?
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by ajaniade1: 4:27am On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Brilliant Move..

I actually felt sad seeing Okadas rolling through a beutiful city ruining the serenity and beauty..

I actually felt sad seeing Okadas rolling through a beutiful city ruining the serenity and beauty..

poverty is whats "ruining" the so-called beauty
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Abuklaw(m): 6:19am On Jul 05, 2012

i don't think d move wil succeed coz lagos state government tried it n fail
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by thoth: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2012
ochallo: I look at Nigeria and laugh, every where in the world, motor bikes are used, even ones that are bigger and faster,yet no accidents, the accidents are because the roads are bad and small.

As for crime, people who are already inclined to crime would simply devise other means to forge ahead, it;s not the motorcycle that causes crime.

This is just like saying, you are placing a ban on internet usage because youths use the internet for fraud and pornography.

i have experienced an armed robbery once, and they didnt use bikes.

It is very clear,that the average nigerian thinks only about himself, if those fools in the senate knew that people actually send themselves to school using the money they make from Okada, and people feed their families with it, they would not make a stupid decision, like that.

okada riding is not a business, so what is? politics

if they know that people who their businesses have failed are now into okada riding, so what should those ones do, the next day.

before anyone makes such decison, you have to work with the NURTW, let the registered bikers submit their names and find ways of absorbing them into other crafts and professions, but no, people in the realm of power just make stupid decisions that make life difficult for others. when i was in Nigeria, i went to portharcourt and had to trek a whole street to my office, because they ban okada.

This would only increase the crime rate in Enugu. If the senate had any literate person, they would have known that. but they are all biggots rigged in.

God, I beginning to believe that there is actually a curse on Nigeria.

it seems all the politicians were cooperating in this operation "KILL NIGERIA" there were okadas in beijine and Qingdao when i was living there.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by thoth: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2012
ochallo: I look at Nigeria and laugh, every where in the world, motor bikes are used, even ones that are bigger and faster,yet no accidents, the accidents are because the roads are bad and small.

As for crime, people who are already inclined to crime would simply devise other means to forge ahead, it;s not the motorcycle that causes crime.

This is just like saying, you are placing a ban on internet usage because youths use the internet for fraud and pornography.

i have experienced an armed robbery once, and they didnt use bikes.

It is very clear,that the average nigerian thinks only about himself, if those fools in the senate knew that people actually send themselves to school using the money they make from Okada, and people feed their families with it, they would not make a stupid decision, like that.

okada riding is not a business, so what is? politics

if they know that people who their businesses have failed are now into okada riding, so what should those ones do, the next day.

before anyone makes such decison, you have to work with the NURTW, let the registered bikers submit their names and find ways of absorbing them into other crafts and professions, but no, people in the realm of power just make stupid decisions that make life difficult for others. when i was in Nigeria, i went to portharcourt and had to trek a whole street to my office, because they ban okada.

This would only increase the crime rate in Enugu. If the senate had any literate person, they would have known that. but they are all biggots rigged in.

God, I beginning to believe that there is actually a curse on Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by neesaga: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2012
I want to say that the ban on okada is not well thought out on the following poits:
1. this okada men were forced to pay N5000 to be registered in their respective LG last two months.
2. some of them borrowd to pay this N5000.
3. Though, Enugu main city is not worth okada as a means of transport but what about areas such as, Ugwuagor-Abakpa, Garki, Ugwuabor, Umuchigbo nike, Emene,Aguabor, Amoji nike.
4. is there any alternative to them.

it is better another eye look into the said law.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by omosexy1: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
Okada is not good it is bad to our civilization and a disease to our social system. Okada has sent many people to the grave, the drivers do not respect traffic laws and petty crimes are being perpetrated through it. Overall it is an ugly site to behold and should not constitute our way of life as it was never our way of life. Please a complete ban is necessary. For advocates of okada, think of Nigeria in the next 20 years with huge influx of okadas infiltrating our cities and becoming our primary mode of transportation (haba now emancipate yourself from poverty mentality). If banning okadas will result to increase in crime, then Nigeria is a country filled with lazy people, who would not think but give up to cheap ideas of sustaining a living. Please our youth can engage in farming and produce crops for export. Okada business is not the only business in this country. Affected drivers should engage in other SMEs (that is what the lawmakers are trying to say). Enugu government should employ more policemen to checkmate any crime.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by londoner: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
The gov of Enugu is being insensitive to the plight of those who have made their living through driving okadas.

They should have phased it out and engaged these people into the transport alternative.

I think Nigeria should move away from Okada travel, but that should be over time. They could even have regulated the transport sector in order to ensure these drivers have to undergo training and acquire a license to be an okada rider.

They clearly failed to plan adequately.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by omosexy1: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
londoner: The gov of Enugu is being insensitive to the plight of those who have made their living through driving okadas.

They should have phased it out and engaged these people into the transport alternative.

I think Nigeria should move away from Okada travel, but that should be over time. They could even have regulated the transport sector in order to ensure these drivers have to undergo training and acquire a license to be an okada rider.

They clearly failed to plan adequately.

You cannot regulate a disease, you eradicate a disease and that was what the Enugu State Government did. Kudos to them. Fashola please note
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
thoth:

it seems all the politicians were cooperating in this operation "KILL NIGERIA" there were okadas in beijine and Qingdao when i was living there.
What does that line imply? Must we adopt it because the Chinese do? Please, the rate at which crime has be associated with the group is at alarming rate. Indeed, the condition which they operate and killing people is increasing the rate of death on the Nigerian roads. I still think we are being sentimental about this Okada bike commercial transportation and given excuses for the inabilities of many Nigerians to find other means of survival.

For those supporting Okada riders, it would be good to know that if the rate at which joblessness and unemployment increase is considered to be the root cause for the use, there is every reason to think that in the nearest future there would be more Okada-riders than the whole other working population all together exponentially.

There were times when the commercial biking was not in Nigeria. The causes must be addressed by going back in time to see what really lead to it. Before then, it is right leaving 'unemployment out of the equation' because there were times when unemployment was very high without the presence of Okade-riders.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by emiye(m): 5:05am On Jul 06, 2012
all4naija: What does that line imply? Must we adopt it because the Chinese do? Please, the rate at which crime has be associated with the group is at alarming rate. Indeed, the condition which they operate and killing people is increasing the rate of death on the Nigerian roads. I still think we are being sentimental about this Okada bike commercial transportation and given excuses for the inabilities of many Nigerians to find other means of survival.

For those supporting Okada riders, it would be good to know that if the rate at which joblessness and unemployment increase is considered to be the root cause for the use, there is every reason to think that in the nearest future there would be more Okada-riders than the whole other working population all together exponentially.

There were times when the commercial biking was not in Nigeria. The causes must be addressed by going back in time to see what really lead to it. Before then, it is right leaving 'unemployment out of the equation' because there were times when unemployment was very high without the presence of Okade-riders.

At the bolded, have you considered the increasing poverty rate?
Have you considered the increasing population? (average of 5.6% annually)
Have you considered increasing traffic gridlock and bad roads?
Have you considered that more residential buildings are now built in hinterland? Were infrastructures like good roads are yet to catch up with , and motor cabs can hardly ply
Have you considered the dwindling power situation in the country? Artisans can hardly operate
Have you considered the rate at which Micro-business close down at the teething stage in Nigeria?

Note: Unemployment rate has never been this HIGH, Nigeria currently has a median age of 17 years.

EMPATHY is needed, and you need to start developing it, you failed to suggest a viable option, you only want them crushed, because you have generalised all OKADA riders as nuisance, and most likely you have an automobile to cruise the town.

By the way, before OKADAs were used by armed robbers for crime, what was their mode of transportation? i suspect it was cars... They ought to have ban cars. It is this line of thought that led to Government wanting to remove Fuel Subsidy on over 70 % of very Poor Nigerians just because 0.001% of some crooked Nigerians are using it as a means of sapping the nation dry.
Re: Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada by londoner: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2012
omosexy1:

You cannot regulate a disease, you eradicate a disease and that was what the Enugu State Government did. Kudos to them. Fashola please note

Okada has been a "disease" as you put it, because they are too numerous and they have been reckless on the road. They have also been known to have been used to aide criminality.

It is because they have not been regulated and were left to spiral out of control that caused the problems to persist, if we are to be honest.They were a law unto themselves.

You can regulate them.If they must have a license it means the gov can control how many actually operate. If they must have training and are fined or have their license taken if they break the law, it will force them to be responsible on the road.

Even if you want to get rid of them, you have to transition into it.The gov did not provide an alternative before banning them, neither did they offer any other route of employment to Okada drivers. If they are to find another vocation, they should have been given more notice.

The gov has to take some responsibility for the rise in the use of okada as a form of transport, also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Involved In Money Scrambling At Tinubu’s Trial To Be Arrested / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun / Ekiti Election: Court Begins Hearing In Oni’s Suit Challenging Fayemi’s Eligibil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.