Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo (14189 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu And The Legal Implications By Festus Keyamo / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2012
muami: SSS allowed him to roast in his own stew. In my view, the SSS did perfectly well in this case.

very bias statement from this government contractor called keyamo. Even the child in the womb knows that the SSS did a terrible job if truly they were in the picture at the beginning

Demdem: i wonder what the govt is still waiting for by not charging farook to court till date? is it that they know more than what Festus knows or what?
https://www.nairaland.com/981358/no-evidence-yet-prosecute-lawan
besides am not convinced that Otedola involved the SSS before the video capturing, my guts tells me he got them involved after the incidence.

If its truly a purely SSS operation, why should otedollar has a copy of all the recording? is this the normal standard practice? why wasnt farook arrested immediately? (if this was done, we wont be going through all of these wahala now). i disagree with festus, SSS did a terrible job in this case and that explains my reservation. its unlike them.

1 Like

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by logica(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2012
For "those" saying the SSS sting failed because Farouk was not arrested after he collect the money, please refer to the Abscam sting operation conducted by the FBI in the '80s:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Abscam_bribery_scandal

Rep. Frank Thompson (D-N.J.) was taped at the FBI house saying that he would help the sheik. Criden later picked up a bag with $50,000 in cash inside, which he said was for Thompson. [8]
Rep. Raymond Lederer (D-Pa.) was filmed taking $50,000 from the sheik. [9]
Rep. Michael Myers (D-Pa.) was filmed taking $50,000 from the sheik. [10]
Rep. John Murphy (D-N.Y.), who was already under investigation by the House Ethics Committee, argued with Criden over who would pick up his money and Criden eventually picked up a suitcase full of cash at a Kennedy Airport hotel. [11]
Rep. John W. Jenrette (D-S.C.) was apparently informed of the sheik by Virginia businessman John Snowe. Snowe was filmed taking $50,000, which Jenrette was later taped receiving. Jenrette later protested that his memory was hazy due to drinking and couldn't recall taking any money. [12]
Rep. Richard Kelly (R-Fla.) was filmed stuffing wads of bills into his suit and asking the sheik's men if it showed. Kelly later tried to explain that he had taken the money only as part his own investigation of the "crooked" dealings at the house. [13]
Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.) was also filmed at the house but did not pick up any money (see below). [14]

Now tell me why the senators were not immediately arrested as soon as they collected the bribes? There is a precedent to how bribery sting operations are run (which are distinctly different from drug sting operations in which the suspect is immediately arrested for obvious reasons). If you are not familiar with these things, it's best to shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by ddippset(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2012
VEGA: Am I missing something?
SSS sting details released by Otedola? We need to have official confirmation from SSS that indeed this was their Sting operation. Why was there no SSS man witnessing the money transfer at Otedola's house by pretending to be a tea boy or cleaner as part of the sting? Now the money appears to have vanished!
Please we need to hear SSS version or confirmation. Recall that Farouk tried to claim his own sting but when the chips were down his friend denied him.
We may still have some twists and turns in this saga.
To me Nigeria will be the better off for it.
do you think that this is hollywood?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Toktee(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2012
As for the old man that find it very easy to open his mouth wide to insult me,i dnt blame him,that is how he was brought up by his parents,we have to endure God creation I ask why the sss failed to arrest lawan immediately hd collected the money? they failf to do that nw where is their exhibit? If otedola is innocent why participate in the whole mess? And if actually he gave the money to lawan,where is the money,cos the sss failed to do their job,finally,ì said both of them are guilty of the same offence,so mr oises if u were nt properly educated go back to school,no one will laugh at u,your case is the manifestation of failed educational system in nigeria
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by IgweAni: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2012
Toktee: Imagine a lawyer talking,he is even comending the effort of otedola and the sss,the lawyer went ahead to use america nd other european countries,that do resign their position in a case like this,my problem with the whole analysis is,if mr otedola is innocent,why must he perticipate in the whole saga instead of waiting for the house to complete the investigation,who call who first, and why must lawan invite security agencies,who among them can be trusted,otedola invited the sss to do what,what prevented them frm arresting lawan immediately he take posession of the exhibit,can u tell me how otedola is innocent in all these with good reasons? And the question of resignation,hw many corrupt govt official nd politician resign their position in nigeria,i therefore conclude that mr otedola do nt gve kobo to mr lawan,if he give where is the money,on the side of sss they fail in there duties as they were been commanded by mr otedola,what a shame,the giver nd the taker,are both guilty of the offence period...no ranting

Oh No! Are u this daft or u have a problem with reading and comprehending?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Toktee(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2012
Lets waite and see how otedola will retreive the money from lawan
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by IgweAni: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2012
Toktee: Moderator,where is my post,because i debunk all the unnecessary analysis of or mr kayemo and ask the sss and otedola that if actually the cash was given to lawan,the sss failed in their duty,nd both the gver nd the taker are guilty of the same offence,you remove my post,why?

Ode! Ur post was never hidden, it there advertising ur dumbness.
As someone rightly pointed out, it is an ancestral conspiracy against u.

An advice, head straight to the nearest MFM for laying of hands and legs.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Toktee(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2012
IgweAni:

Oh No! Are u this daft or u have a problem with reading and comprehending?
That is how you were brought up,but that is my opinion ,where is your own, comprehender?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Redstone(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2012
Well, Keyamo said it all.

One thing we must understand here is that our attentions have been shifted from the outcome of the fuel subsidy probe and its implementation to mere reading of opinions and listening to recorded tapes on the net and TV between Farcrook and Oted$$ola.

One fact we must understand is that Otedollar only played smart in this game, he was the smart one, but he should not forget that Nigerians are not fools.

I see a man who played smart in order or in an attempt to clear himself of the guilt. It is obvious that Farcrook took bribe, but it is very important to clear something here. Otedolla claims he was pressured to give bribe, Farcrook claims Otedollars offered bribe so that his company name could be removed from the list of indicted companies.

Now who do we believe BIG Question for all of us.

Logically, the idea behind bribe scandals is always that the offender offers bribe in order to get cleared of a crime, If this is correct, between Farcrook and Otedollar, whose company is being investigated in the fuel subsidy saga

The one who is being investigated obviously will be the one to initiate bribe offering. Farcrook is weak minded and gullible to have fallen for this trap.

Now, Otedolla is telling Nigerians that he was pressured offer the bribe. He now wants to play the injured party.

this is jus a diversionary game, Nigerians, shine your eyes oooooooo.

Both Farcrook and Zenon boss have lots of question to answer.

The money has to be retrieved, let's all see how this unfolds.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by oiseworld: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf!:

^
Shut your dirty mouth!
That guy has made some sense in his post.

Why was the money not retrieved and Farouk arrested there and then?
Was the sting operation conducted by Otedola or SSS?
Why did they allow farouk to go with the money?

Where is the video?

Farouk is a thief and so is Otedola. Their evil dealings just got messy hence all this drama.

Keyamo is biased in his analysis. How did he know that No.3 actually happened? Was Keyamo at the scene of No.3?

impostor !!
I wouldn't have responded to your post. But some times we are told to speak to the fool soo he doesn't think he's wise in his own eyes.

The quicker the SSS arrest him the less evidence they would have, the longer, the more evidence. Abi, are you seeing this whole thing from the reverse side. If the whole thing had been the other way round, i would still say it as it were.

Farook collected the moneywith no intention of reporting it. HE COLLECTED BRIBE.

1 Like

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by donigspain(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2012
Demdem:

very bias statement from this government contractor called keyamo. Even the child in the womb knows that the SSS did a terrible job if truly they were in the picture at the beginning

What case would Otedola have againt Farook if the SSS had arrested the latter on the trading spot prior to his final suggestion at the House that Otedola's company name be erased from the indicted list?
IMO, whether the SSS was informed by Otedola before the 'sting' operation or not is not my concern as long as Otedola has enough evidence/fact to portray his 'innocence' in this case.

1 Like

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by IgweAni: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2012
ndu_chucks: Festus Keyamo has made millions and millions of naira as a lawyer for EFCC and we all know that EFCC operates at the pleasure of the government du jeur. Word on the streets in Abuja is that this same Keyamo is involved in several shady deals and corrupt activities involving Farida, but thats a story for another thread.

Apparently, Keyamo has become a mouth piece of PDP's. Hear him defend Otedola like a unprincipled lawyer who takes up a case involving the likes of Jefrey Dahmer.

Even a 5year old knows that, if indeed, then Otedola-Farouk saga was an SSS operation, it failed woefully by all standards.

The last time i checked, Facrook son of Lawan is still a PDP legiislootor. Adamu!
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by ideylaff: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU: You see the problem is not only GEJ but the whole system,the mentality of our people particularly those holding public office are twisted.Baba sege said something ealier this year and they wanted to crucify him,he said all the members of the national assembly are criminals.Is those episode not proving the old solja correct?

LOL very laughable... the same Baba aka OBJ that used Ghana must go Bags to try and win 3rd term... if we are going to have credible people talking please lets have those who can stand tall on a moral high ground.

The same baba that had Bodunde and Andy Uba moving bribe money all over under his nose and watch... No... its very laughable very very

Those in glass houses should not throw stones... They are all the same forn Baba to Mama
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Toktee(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2012
IgweAni:

Ode! Ur post was never hidden, it there advertising ur dumbness.
As someone rightly pointed out, it is an ancestral conspiracy against u.

An advice, head straight to the nearest MFM for laying of hands and legs.
You see what i said about fail educational system in nigeria,where is your opinion or contribution to the topic,i dont blame you canibalism do make people behave this way atimes,as i said that is how you were brought up,if you think iam wrong debunk my argument stop insult,slowpoke
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by logica(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2012
IgweAni:

The last time i checked, Facrook son of Lawan is still a PDP legiislootor. Adamu!
LOL. Thanks for reminding him o.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by superior1: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Omawunmi where you dey

If you ask me, na who i go ask?
The matter wey we so, e te wey e start
No be me talk am, e heavy for mouth
If you ask me the matter for ground,ooo na who i go ask?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by ideylaff: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU: You see the problem is not only GEJ but the whole system,the mentality of our people particularly those holding public office are twisted.Baba sege said something ealier this year and they wanted to crucify him,he said all the members of the national assembly are criminals.Is those episode not proving the old solja correct?

ideylaff:

LOL very laughable... the same Baba aka OBJ that used Ghana must go Bags to try and win 3rd term... if we are going to have credible people talking please lets have those who can stand tall on a moral high ground.

The same baba that had Bodunde and Andy Uba moving bribe money all over under his nose and watch... No... its very laughable very very

Those in glass houses should not throw stones... They are all the same forn Baba to Mama
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Redstone(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2012
oiseworld:

impostor !!
I wouldn't have responded to your post. But some times we are told to speak to the fool soo he doesn't think he's wise in his own eyes.

The quicker the SSS arrest him the less evidence they would have, the longer, the more evidence. Abi, are you seeing this whole thing from the reverse side. If the whole thing had been the other way round, i would still say it as it were.

Farook collected the moneywith no intention of reporting it. HE COLLECTED BRIBE.

If sss actually had a video of him the first time he collected the bribe money, that is enough evidence to take him in. Now where is the bribe money?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by IgweAni: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf!:

^
Shut your dirty mouth!
That guy has made some sense in his post.

Why was the money not retrieved and Farouk arrested there and then?
Was the sting operation conducted by Otedola or SSS?
Why did they allow farouk to go with the money?

Where is the video?

Farouk is a thief and so is Otedola. Their evil dealings just got messy hence all this drama.

Keyamo is biased in his analysis. How did he know that No.3 actually happened? Was Keyamo at the scene of No.3?

Did u bother reading that article?

If Facrook son of Lawan was arrested @ that spot, dnt common sense tell u that he will claim to have gone to collect the money in other to present it live @ the floor of the house the next day, since he is claiming he wants to expose Otedola?

Instead of exposing Otedola, he went to the house to cause a stir by clearing the name of Zenon oil, o assume that is how they expose people in ur village abi? I knw ur IQ wont get these but i wish u well in ur FOOLS PARADISE!

3 Likes

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by creekman(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2012
Well said Festus Keyamo.I really dnt know why our Nigerian Police force are dragging their feet in dis issue.Wat other evidence(s) do they want b4 dey can arrest and prosecute Farouk Lawan.wat a shame indeed.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by logica(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2012
Redstone:
The money has to be retrieved, let's all see how this unfolds.
No it doesn't. Audio and video conclusively prove the act. The marked bills might only be useful in the money trail to pin-point all those involved. But I believe the money is long gone (probably through various Bureau de Change offices).

1 Like

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by IgweAni: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf!:
^
Bigots like you will never see that. I am not wasting my time with you.

Answer the simple question and point out the bias. Sycophancy runs in ur blood i see.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Beaf1: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2012
donigspain:
Shymmex I know; Beaf I know; But, WHO DA PHUCK ARE YOU?

1mbeciles are not qualified to know me.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by IgweAni: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2012
donigspain:
Shymmex I know; Beaf I know; But, WHO DA PHUCK ARE YOU?

A Beaf wanna be.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2012
donigspain:
What case would Otedola have againt Farook if the SSS had arrested the latter on the trading spot prior to his final suggestion at the House that Otedola's company name be erased from the indicted list?

A lot, even if am to go by this line of argument of urs while did it take them weeks even after the removal before words came out to the press not even an arrest. The guy has no immunity and his arrest wont spark any killings whatsoever. abegii, that wont fly

IMO, whether the SSS was informed by Otedola before the 'sting' operation or not is not my concern as long as Otedola has enough evidence/fact [/b]to portray his 'innocence' in this case.

[b]It does matter my friend and its obvious to me from ur comment here that u are not even sure if it was an Otedola's string operation or SSS. otedola might have been a willing bribe giver and latter decides to jump ship as soon as Farook does his own part of the bargain. that to me is a possibility and i think knowing whose string operation we are dealing with is important.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by ideylaff: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2012
Keyamo is meant to be a lawyer and he's already passing judgement on a case that is yet to go to court

All Farouk will do to get off the hook is claim prejudice.. simple....

All of them are the same.. Distraction agents... everybody don 4get 3 trillion abi na 2 trillion wey we dey find in the 1st place

Only yesterday the same set of accussed marketers were awarded bigger contracts again, Same old story... yeye dey smell big time
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by luv2talk(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2012
Jenams: Ђδω on earth will a single man represent a full federal constituency for †ЂΞ past 12year? Are they so daft I̶̲̥̅̊n ∂α† part? Dis is anoda issue ∂α† makes farouk even more guilty of corruption! Jesus!
My friend, use ur head, Sen Joe Biden, the US VP had been in senate since Obama was 12yrs old, Until 2008 when.he was nominated as Obama's VP. The number of years doesnt count, we need leaders with integrity....
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Werehkpe: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2012
I love this guy called Keyamo!

I also support what he said on Channels Last night's news

He said but not in this exact words: If we occupy the streets like we did during the fuel subsidy removal, Farouk will have no option but to resign!

Seriously, the corrupt house is supporting the criminal cus de too have collected the bribe! IF WE DONT OCCUPY, den WE DONT DESERVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY! After all, you dont sleep and win wars but rather you fight to win wars
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by jammer777: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2012
logica: For "those" saying the SSS sting failed because Farouk was not arrested after he collect the money, please refer to the Abscam sting operation conducted by the FBI in the '80s:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Abscam_bribery_scandal

Now tell me why the senators were not immediately arrested as soon as they collected the bribes? There is a precedent to how bribery sting operations are run (which are distinctly different from drug sting operations in which the suspect is immediately arrested for obvious reasons). If you are not familiar with these things, it's best to shut the fvck up.

Thank God someone did not waste the parent's effort to send him to school. What's ur major discipline pls?

1 Like

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Toktee(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2012
Redstone:

If sss actually had a video of him the first time he collected the bribe money, that is enough evidence to take him in. Now where is the bribe money?
hahahahahaha,i dey lagh for gwari language, thanx bro,where is the money? Make that money be found make i see,they have no case
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by IgweAni: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2012
donigspain:
IMO, whether the SSS was informed by Otedola before the 'sting' operation or not is not my concern as long as Otedola has enough evidence/fact to portray his 'innocence' in this case.

Brother ask him o. I was even thinking he was using his brain.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by donigspain(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2012
IgweAni:

Did u bother reading that article?

If Facrook son of Lawan was arrested @ that spot, dnt common sense tell u that he will claim to have gone to collect the money in other to present it live @ the floor of the house the next day, since he is claiming he wants to expose Otedola?

Instead of exposing Otedola, he went to the house to cause a stir by clearing the name of Zenon oil, o assume that is how they expose people in ur village abi? I knw ur IQ wont get these but i wish u well in ur FOOLS PARADISE!
Thank you, my bro!
Ogologo ndu n'elu isi gi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Atiku Move To Pacify Ekweremadu / AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files / PDP Mobilises Senators To Block Lauretta Onochie's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.