Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo (14194 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu And The Legal Implications By Festus Keyamo / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2012
Now, I am in love with Festus Keyamo, this is an unbiased commentary.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2012
This is very brilliant; nice one Keyamo. That's why I laugh at the fools who keep saying that both Femi and Lawan should be arrested. Arrest Femi for what? Whether you love him or hate him, he is completely BLAMELESS in this particular case.

Meanwhile, thanks to Keyamo for providing insights into why it might have been unwise to arrest Lawan immediately after he collected the bribe at Femi's house. Overall, nobody could have analysed the whole situation better than Keyamo just did. Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by brownlord: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2012
And are we going to sit in front of computer and watch few bastard entertain us with our God given resources, are we not going to protest to this?, this movie is fading out and the only thing we can do is to write a novel and analysis to this, does this case need a professioner to to analys it, is it not clear from the beginning that faroock is guilty and his colleagues are only trying to distract us from getting to the root?, facroock is guilty and sent to jail, then let face Otedolar, is it through he too was also guilty before he was approached to offer bribe to be vindicated that all we need to be looking out for, lawals case is already clear, only that he is going to go free and Nigerians cannot say or do anything about it, yet we come here and write a whole text book to complain about what our leaders are doing...we deserve what we get i think
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2012
You see the problem is not only GEJ but the whole system,the mentality of our people particularly those holding public office are twisted.Baba sege said something ealier this year and they wanted to crucify him,he said all the members of the national assembly are criminals.Is those episode not proving the old solja correct?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by shevon: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2012
papa giddy: can someone goggle mr tijani yusuf and get his phones numbers and get him on phone for?

Corrupt gov officials don't put their profiles on the net for you to easily reach them or know anything about them. We know how these things work. Even the CBN governor, SLS, who published extremist write-ups on the internet removed it immediately before he became CBNG. So, you see, you will never get TJ's details if you search the www.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2012
i wonder what the govt is still waiting for by not charging farook to court till date? is it that they know more than what Festus knows or what?
https://www.nairaland.com/981358/no-evidence-yet-prosecute-lawan
besides am not convinced that Otedola involved the SSS before the video capturing, my guts tells me he got them involved after the incidence.

If its truly a purely SSS operation, why should otedollar has a copy of all the recording? is this the normal standard practice? why wasnt farook arrested immediately? (if this was done, we wont be going through all of these wahala now). i disagree with festus, SSS did a terrible job in this case and that explains my reservation. its unlike them.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by brabus(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2012
Good morning!

I thought OBJ was invited by the House. June 28 or something... Wetin happen again?

Abi, event has overtaken that.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by curtain: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2012
With all d lives wasted during d subsidy crises, mr. Integrity took it as an avenue 2 make money...... This was d conversation at master plan meeting. KEEP ON BOMBING DEM WE SHALL SAY ITS POVERTY, AND THEY WILL BE FORCED 2 GIVE US MORE POSITIONS SO THAT WE CAN STEAL OUT OF THE NATIONAL CAKE SINCE THEY DONT WNT 2 SHARE IT EQUALLY. INFIDELS KAWAI. imagine wat wuld hv becom of nigeria if crude oil were 2 be exploited in d far north instead of south.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Toktee(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2012
Imagine a lawyer talking,he is even comending the effort of otedola and the sss,the lawyer went ahead to use america nd other european countries,that do resign their position in a case like this,my problem with the whole analysis is,if mr otedola is innocent,why must he perticipate in the whole saga instead of waiting for the house to complete the investigation,who call who first, and why must lawan invite security agencies,who among them can be trusted,otedola invited the sss to do what,what prevented them frm arresting lawan immediately he take posession of the exhibit,can u tell me how otedola is innocent in all these with good reasons? And the question of resignation,hw many corrupt govt official nd politician resign their position in nigeria,i therefore conclude that mr otedola do nt gve kobo to mr lawan,if he give where is the money,on the side of sss they fail in there duties as they were been commanded by mr otedola,what a shame,the giver nd the taker,are both guilty of the offence period...no ranting
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by b03liberty(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija: I cant believe that all the "FAROUK LOVE" died just like that....

Otedollar toh badt gan!!
Nothing makes a citizen good patriot than what Otedola did...,simply i respect his courageous move smiley wink
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by donigspain(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf:

Fail.

The article is carried by several newspapers. It was not written by Sahara Reporters. Eg:
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/11795-farouk-stop-that-dance-of-shame-now-by-festus-keyamo

Please, can you clowns stop reducing this forum to a place where you constantly express foolisness? There is a topic to attend to, deal with it, and simply leave me out of your NURTW style crap; I'm above you and above such. Thank you.
Kai, my bro, see as u finish dat being...
I've always looked forward to seeing your ever WISE and CLASSIC comments here on Nairaland. At times, am left to wonder why peepz of your kind won't mount our national affairs. Most times, I just wish peepz could approach your comments with less bias.
One of these days you might end up becoming my Nairaland E-model...
»»Epitomeofintelligenceandbrilliancy««
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by b03liberty(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2012
Otedola deserve a national award and a post of chief intelligence officer,,,if Retardeen has sense
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2012
b03liberty: Nothing makes a citizen good patriot than what Otedola did...,simply i respect his courageous move smiley wink

I hope they dont assasinate him o!!

This move of his, is just too brazen..
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by donigspain(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2012
Please, it's high time Facrook employed the 'spartacusian' two-finger (I QUIT) sign lest he further harm himself to his own fatality.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by oiseworld: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Toktee: Imagine a lawyer talking,he is even comending the effort of otedola and the sss,the lawyer went ahead to use america nd other european countries,that do resign their position in a case like this,my problem with the whole analysis is,if mr otedola is innocent,why must he perticipate in the whole saga instead of waiting for the house to complete the investigation,who call who first, and why must lawan invite security agencies,who among them can be trusted,otedola invited the sss to do what,what prevented them frm arresting lawan immediately he take posession of the exhibit,can u tell me how otedola is innocent in all these with good reasons? And the question of resignation,hw many corrupt govt official nd politician resign their position in nigeria,i therefore conclude that mr otedola do nt gve kobo to mr lawan,if he give where is the money,on the side of sss they fail in there duties as they were been commanded by mr otedola,what a shame,the giver nd the taker,are both guilty of the offence period...no ranting

with comments like this, its ovious that bigotry,stup!dity, and daftness runs deeep in your family ! You wouldn't have made such a comment on your own without some ancestral help.

With all this fact pointed out by a key lawyer, you still don't get it.
I recommend strong deliverance with the blood of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Toktee(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2012
Moderator,where is my post,because i debunk all the unnecessary analysis of or mr kayemo and ask the sss and otedola that if actually the cash was given to lawan,the sss failed in their duty,nd both the gver nd the taker are guilty of the same offence,you remove my post,why?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by VEGA(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2012
Am I missing something?
SSS sting details released by Otedola? We need to have official confirmation from SSS that indeed this was their Sting operation. Why was there no SSS man witnessing the money transfer at Otedola's house by pretending to be a tea boy or cleaner as part of the sting? Now the money appears to have vanished!
Please we need to hear SSS version or confirmation. Recall that Farouk tried to claim his own sting but when the chips were down his friend denied him.
We may still have some twists and turns in this saga.
To me Nigeria will be the better off for it.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by VEE2010(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2012
This analysis have captured every details that one needs to know about the whole saga. Therefore, I will like to commend FESTUS KEYAMO for having the courage to post this un-biased view. It's very unfortunate that, most Nigerians are fond of defending people based on ethnic, religious, political reasons and so on... If we continue like this, I wonder what legacy we'll leave behind for our children. We must learn to say the truth most especially when it comes to things that keeps threatening our corporate/economic existence as a country(corruption). EFCC alone cannot fight corruption without our collective supports. I wonder what most of these so-called NGOs are doing this time. I expected them to have thought of instigating a protest demanding rapid process of investigation. Just pray this would not be like every other investigation in the time past
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by tinkinjo: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2012
brabus: Good morning!

I thought OBJ was invited by the House. June 28 or something... Wetin happen again?

Abi, event has overtaken that.

Probably. I'm so disappointed...was eagerly awaiting the show of the year. I pray it has only been postponed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by jmaine: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2012
oiseworld:

with comments like this, its ovious that bigotry,stup!dity, and daftness runs deeep in your family ! You wouldn't have made such a comment on your own without some ancestral help.

wow !! This was a brutal response grin
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by tinkinjo: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2012
VEGA: Am I missing something?
SSS sting details released by Otedola? We need to have official confirmation from SSS that indeed this was their Sting operation. Why was there no SSS man witnessing the money transfer at Otedola's house by pretending to be a tea boy or cleaner as part of the sting? Now the money appears to have vanished!
Please we need to hear SSS version or confirmation. Recall that Farouk tried to claim his own sting but when the chips were down his friend denied him.
We may still have some twists and turns in this saga.
To me Nigeria will be the better off for it.

I don't know how Nigerians (some) think. what made you think that the tapes have not been duplicated severally?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by erniok(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2012
Oiseworld, you shouldn't have resorted to insults. Everyone I'd entitled to his opinion howbeit childish and ignorant.

@Toktee, even FL had acknowleged receiving money from Femi so what's ur pt of argument and who told u that the sss were wrong in their procedures. Stop shadow boxing pls.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by brosB: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2012
What else will one say after a doctrine of truth of this magnitude has been made bare,if so called patriot in this country will stand up in times like this and say the truth our country will a be better for it and we the younger generation will be optimistic for a better Nigeria.Like my lecturer will say the hottest part in hell is reserve for those who will chose to sit on they fencce and refuse to speak when they are soppose to.Keyamo we are behind you.this is my humble logomaki and the logmaki as I make without lugwapersia.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by nduchucks: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2012
Festus Keyamo has made millions and millions of naira as a lawyer for EFCC and we all know that EFCC operates at the pleasure of the government du jeur. Word on the streets in Abuja is that this same Keyamo is involved in several shady deals and corrupt activities involving Farida, but thats a story for another thread.

Apparently, Keyamo has become a mouth piece of PDP's. Hear him defend Otedola like a unprincipled lawyer who takes up a case involving the likes of Jefrey Dahmer.

Even a 5year old knows that, if indeed, then Otedola-Farouk saga was an SSS operation, it failed woefully by all standards.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by logica(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2012
erniok: Oiseworld, you shouldn't have resorted to insults.
Why? Such a person should not only be insulted but also stoned to death. I can't believe that anybody at this moment will even still be talking about "both parties are guilty since Otedola gave the bribe".

Just yesterday I was explaining to someone that the money given as bribe by Otedola was not even his own money and she was in shock. Apparently unaware of the story but she had by default backed Lawan (tribal affiliation). It is tiring.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Beaf1: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2012
oiseworld:

^
Shut your dirty mouth!
That guy has made some sense in his post.

Why was the money not retrieved and Farouk arrested there and then?
Was the sting operation conducted by Otedola or SSS?
Why did they allow farouk to go with the money?

Where is the video?

Farouk is a thief and so is Otedola. Their evil dealings just got messy hence all this drama.

Keyamo is biased in his analysis. How did he know that No.3 actually happened? Was Keyamo at the scene of No.3?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by jmaine: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf!:

^
Shut your dirty mouth!

Where is the video?

Farouk is a thief and so is Otedola. Their evil dealings just got messy hence all this drama.

Keyamo is biased in his analysis. How did he know that No.3 actually happened? Was Keyamo at the scene of No.3?

Point out the bias in Keyamo assertions . . . .we are waiting . . .
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by Beaf1: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2012
^
Bigots like you will never see that. I am not wasting my time with you.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by myola(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf:

Fail.

The article is carried by several newspapers. It was not written by Sahara Reporters. Eg:
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/11795-farouk-stop-that-dance-of-shame-now-by-festus-keyamo

Please, can you clowns stop reducing this forum to a place where you constantly express foolisness? There is a topic to attend to, deal with it, and simply leave me out of your NURTW style crap; I'm above you and above such. Thank you.

Beaf wetin u do ds people now ? Any political issues if dem no blame GEJ dem go blame u. U need to find out wetin dey cause ds beating o, abi na ur name ?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by donigspain(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf!:

^
Shut your dirty mouth!

Where is the video?

^^r3tarded.
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by donigspain(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf!:
^
Shymmex I know; Beaf I know; But, WHO DA PHUCK ARE YOU?
Re: Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo by jmaine: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf!:
^

Point out the bias in Keyamo assertions . . . .we are waiting . . .

All Keyamo did was place side by side the info from both camps to arrive at a logical conclusion an unbiased mind will reach . . .

While Otedola account has remained the same and unwaivering . . .Farouk account has consistently outdone the proverbial chameleon in changing stories as the noose gets tighter on his neck

Otedola is a very bad son grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU / Nnolim Nnaji Asked For Bribe - Hadi Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.