Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye (13974 Views)

Reno Omokri: Senate Should Learn From Jonathan's Tolerance To Freedom Of Speech / Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP / FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by dedeike: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
folex101: Hon. Dino, why do you like to always gain cheap popularity by pulling down the Government......you were once a member of the house, what did you do to better the lots of the country and people from your immediate constituency....
my brother, ask him. He was the lead boxer in defence of ETTEH's 625 million Naira renovation scandal. He was the legislator who publicly defended Patricia Etteh for that scam. He was the House committee chairman on Information that frustrated the passage of the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL all along before GEJ signed it into law after Dino's exit from the house. He is the proud owner of all the choisest cars you see on the streets of Abuja with customized DINO 1,2,3,4,5,..etc plate numbers. He is now a twitter politician after his constituency rejected his return bid to the house. He is DINO the rabble rouser. We know him
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by TalkingBird: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
Using initiative to reposition.
What do you think?
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Pataki: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
@ topic,

GEJ should have long been impeached. But it is nevertheless too late to start raising the roof for standards and integrity to prevail in this country. Even a sick bed ridden Yar'Adua was far better than this retardeen we have as a president.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by poj(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
BeraBera: Mr Dino Melaye is just being disgruntled because he's no longer in power. He's just a busy-body scratching here & there looking 4 Jonathan this, Jonathan that. Investigations and the probe are still on and proper prosecutions would be made at d appropriate time.
did u just say prosecution would be done @ d appropr time, it appears u re not conversant wt d previous happenings i nigeria. Dino is one man that has been consistent in his stance against corruption, he should be encouraged dude.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Eziachi: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
folex101: Hon. Dino, why do you like to always gain cheap popularity by pulling down the Government......you were once a member of the house, what did you do to better the lots of the country and people from your immediate constituency....
Why do you prefer expensive popularity than a cheap one he is pursuing?
What do you expect a member of parliament to achieve if not to make law for the executive to provide those things? I don't know the guy and not interested in knowing him as is for the pleasure of his constituents, but that doesn't diminish the truth in his statement.
As for your appropriate time that is coming, I think you must have been in some sort of dreamworld to have come out with that. Since when does Nigeria ever persecute anybody? unless the person doesn't want to play by the rule of their game..
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Eziachi: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
kennytidistar: melaye is a clown
A clown he may be, but this time, this clown is saying the truth, that what should matter to you and not his clowness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by uzomagic(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
tintingz:

http://www.punchng.com/news/why-nassembly-should-impeach-jonathan-melaye/
Melaye's rant is totally understood. Coming from somebody who lost in his bid to be a part of the government. But looking at the substance of his assertion, it is obvious that the agony of his separation from the corridors of power have left him a bitter, deranged and confused man. While I concede that criticising the current administration has become the favorite pastime losers who cannot get power thru the ballot but suggesting the President's impeachment amounts to a new level of absurdity.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Beaf: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
uzomagic: Melaye's rant is totally understood. Coming from somebody who lost in his bid to be a part of the government. But looking at the substance of his assertion, it is obvious that the agony of his separation from the corridors of power have left him a bitter, deranged and confused man. While I concede that criticising the current administration has become the favorite pastime losers who cannot get power thru the ballot but suggesting the President's impeachment amounts to a new level of absurdity.

It gets him on the front pages and on TV. As GEJ says, badmouthing govt is big business.
There would be absolutely nothing wrong with badmouthing, if the person doing actually proffered superior solutions (or just any solution at all), sadly the badmouthers are simply rabble rousing loudmouths 99.99% of the time.
All they want is a piece of the pie. Dino Melaye's crazed rant is a sure sign that the man is broke and in need of a handout from whoever or wherever.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by honeric01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
greateros:
[size=18pt]
beaf this gbawe pinch pain u ooo! upon say no be u him pinch direct! no vex u hear!
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

40 laptops headed by Reno Okrikikikiki
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by andresia(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf: Rewind...

Beaf, how much is your conscience worth? I mean how do you find it comfortable in your heart to support the evils bedeviling this country? Me think you ll at least have a change of heart after the last presidential media chat, seeing and hearing Jonathan goofing b4 the whole world. but, alas, you sank down deeper into ur evils. Beaf, this is witchcraf u are practicing! I beg you, recant and repent and turn into a new person, i see you going beyond redemption! do repent becos of ur children and for Nigeria
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Beaf: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
@honeric01
The pack of fools that feels I'm too intelligent for them to cope with is growing. Lolzzz!
Every thread becomes an avenue for them to freely express their mental impairments by going personal.

What a bunch of losers!
All hail fools! grin grin grin
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
greateros:

beaf this gbawe pinch pain u ooo! [b]upon [/b]say no be u him pinch direct! no vex u hear![b][/b]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Eziachi: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf: This is just another silly shot at cheap publicity. Was it not the same Dino Melaye who danced in public at the news of Farouks misfortunes?
Why then is he suddenly changing tune?

Personally, I'm sick and tired of the shipwreck called the House of Rep and all its inhabitants, from Farouk to Dino Melaye. They are all criminals with consciences for sale to the highest bidder.
It seems that your pen always ran out of ink each time you are doing the criminal census before you get to the gate of Aso Rock? Where Jonathan is presiding over the most corrupt, inept, deceitful government in the history of Nigeria corrupt record breaking governments.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by jamace(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
jason123:

Its so funny how all of you registered on Nairaland around the same time ( between 19th to 30 of june 2012). Bloody paid agents!!! angry angry angry

Don't mind them. They are members of the U-30 (Union of 30 laptops in Abuja). grin
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Beaf: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
Eziachi:
It seems that your pen always ran out of ink each time you are doing the criminal census before you get to the gate of Aso Rock? Where Jonathan is presiding over the most corrupt, inept, deceitful government in the history of Nigeria corrupt record breaking governments.

Old man, what has this got to do with Dino Melaye?
Why would you engage me, a person who is fit to be your grandchild in a war of words?
Why would an old man like you repeatedly tell lies? I don't understand.

Please respect your age and keep to the topic. Thank you.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Pataki: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf:

I don't know who retardeen is. Is it your uncle, grandfather, brother, wife, girlfriend or the head of your village?
You sound like an NURTW operative, brought up in the gutter with neither manners nor civility.

I know you love acting out like you are one smart dude. But it is so easy to see beyond the noise you incessantly make on this board that, you cut across as daft, extremely stooopid, crass, un-refined, utterly wicked, will-do/say-anything-for-money, kind of person.

So I would make it simple for your dead non-functioning brain. RETARDEEN is Goodluck Jonathan. The spineless, useless, and clueless leader of Nigeria.

In case you still do not know who/what I mean, I am most willing to offer my spelling services so you fully comprehend, who this world famous RETARDEEN is!

And lastly, I hope president retardeen is impeached. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by meksroland: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
Dino Malaye I agreee with you that GEJ used otedola to rubbish the report, did he also tell farouk to accept bribe?? Why didn't your contituency re-elect you. The govt sidelined you that's why you're angry for nothing
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by honeric01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf: @honeric01
The pack of fools that feels I'm too intelligent for them to cope with is growing. Lolzzz!
Every thread becomes an avenue for them to freely express their mental impairments by going personal.

What a bunch of losers!
All hail fools! grin grin grin

[size=16pt]Even though i didn't quote you nor cited your handle, yet you responded to my post? YOU ARE CERTAINLY RENO OKRIRIRIRIRKRIKRIKRI THE HEAD OF THE 40 LAPTOPS EMPLOYED BY GEJ and his toothless government.
[/size]
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by maybel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
Please ask him for me oo because i happen to come from his constituency. That guy is too lousy.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by quiverfull(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
This BEAF character IS A PAID AGENT OF THE GEJ GOVERNMENT. And he employs the same tactics as this present administration. Whenever there's a negative post or story about this government, BEAF and his clones come here to distract everybody from the crux of the matter either by insulting anybody who goes against the government or by using "the-others-have-done-worse-so-let-it-go" argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by noiseless: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
This poisonous snake called GBAWE all he cares is to pull everything/everyone down even with all sort of pathetic excuses, as long as he thinks it might make his ACN/CPC employers relevant, with these kind of characters honestly the land is doomed and doomed. One hardly see where he (GBAWE) ever condemned the evil being carried out in the land and the people behind it, all he does is screaming and shouting all the time like his bigot coach HELL RUFIRE, accusing everyone of the very crime which he eats and drinks like food and water, WHAT A PATHETIC HYPOCRITE.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by honeric01(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
meksroland: Dino Malaye I agreee with you that GEJ used otedola to rubbish the report, did he also tell farouk to accept bribe?? Why didn't your contituency re-elect you. The govt sidelined you that's why you're angry for nothing

Which number are you or are you on training? if you are not ripe enough for one of the laptops, you are likely going to be getting a nokia phone with a browser.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Dave9103: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
maybel: Please ask him for me oo because i happen to come from his constituency. That guy is too lousy.
guys, dino is nt suppose 2 talk hear coz am an owe indigene 2 d core. He's a failure. I knw nairalanders cn insult veri wel, bt i dnt care. Dino shud shut his mouth
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by keemness(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
greateros:

beaf this gbawe pinch pain u ooo! upon say no be u him pinch direct! no vex u hear!

No be small tin gbawe do....for boxing we de call am TKO
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
How do you impeach a PDP President, when PDP controls the Senate. I didnt have to read the thread to know the writer is not a politics savvy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group / President Buhari Meets With Saraki And Dogara in Aso Rock / Ezekwesili Dances With Supporters After Withdrawal From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.