Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life (3675 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
I had a friend right from primary school back there in enugu...d guy was a devote catholic..he wanted to be a rev father sef....anyway he was a virgin till he was 29yrs...since last year he has been chatting me dat his “kini“ wants to burst...that he can't hold it anymore..that he needs to marry...I was shocked when my guy met one benue girl oooo and began dating her JUST barely 8weeks they have married....he caLled me and told me dat they are really enjoying se.xx all day..like four times a day...but just last month he heard that the girl wan a convicted robber..who did jail term in lagos..she was even like 34yrs but had small stature..aside dat she is a chain smoker...and my guy didn't know all dis...he was chatting me mayneeee I was too sad oooo...he said he regrets his life...
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
So? Wtf! Wetin concern us if hin marry gal wey dey smoke horse shyte?

Mstewwww!!!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
loooool
LWKMD
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: So? Wtf! Wetin concern us if hin marry gal wey dey smoke horse shyte?

Mstewwww!!!
Idowuogbo: So? Wtf! Wetin concern us if hin marry gal wey dey smoke horse shyte?

Mstewwww!!!
...abi na u?
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2012

Mstewwww!!!
Idowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwu grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by 190: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
Even Jaybee bust laff over d matter

Rotfl
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ...abi na u?
U dey craze? Dem put ur brain on top standby?

Ode!
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
190: Even Jaybee bust laff over d matter

Rotfl
The thing tire me nau. His thirst for punny lead him to his masters, na to cut the jugunu be that now abi no be so?
If na the jugunu dey misbehave make he cut am sharpish. Na so i see am
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by tobechi74: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
Did he seek 4 ur advice b4 marrying??

Its obvious he wantd sssxxx..
Naw he got more than dat.
Ure naw a frend.
Mttcheeew

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
jay bee:
The thing tire me nau. His thirst for punny lead him to his masters, na to cut the jugunu be that now abi no be so?
If na the jugunu dey misbehave make he cut am sharpish. Na so i see am
Loolzzzz......see dis British boi speaking ngbatic

Sir! *in a British accent she asks* wot is jugunu?
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey craze? Dem put ur brain on top standby?

Ode!
....lol God save us from all dis “black bra members“ wey get account for nairaland...na here dem wan come find husband
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Loolzzzz......see dis British boi speaking ngbatic

Sir! *in a British accent she asks* wot is jugunu?
Na for NL i hear am oh
Make i go ask 190
I dey come
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ....lol God save us from all dis “black bra members“ wey get account for nairaland...na here dem wan come find husband
See ur life? Na yellow bra I join

Foolishhhh octopus!
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: Idowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwu grin
Yo my niggie! U aite? grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See ur life? Na yellow bra I join

Foolishhhh octopus!
....u no see say ur “surname“...ogbo na benue name....abi na IGBO wey u dey smoke dem mistake write OGBO....abegi na u joor...na u f.ck my guy life up dats y u dey vex like pepper
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yo my niggie! U aite? grin
Ya! am k, take am easy oooo... cool cool cool
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ....u no see say ur “surname“...ogbo na benue name....abi na IGBO wey u dey smoke dem mistake write OGBO....abegi na u joor...na u f.ck my guy life up dats y u dey vex like pepper
U are indeed f00lish, yes na me hin toast but na ur sister hin marry, u no no she b convict ni? shocked shocked

Let me gist u, she got arrested for molesting ur family dog

Sule!
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: Ya! am k, take am easy oooo... cool cool cool
Sure! Am ever so gentle

U na mean cool
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by ODB1: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I had a friend right from primary school back there in enugu...d guy was a devote catholic..he wanted to be a rev father sef....anyway he was a virgin till he was 29yrs...since last year he has been chatting me dat his “kini“ wants to burst...that he can't hold it anymore..that he needs to marry...I was shocked when my guy met one benue girl oooo and began dating her JUST barely 8weeks they have married....he caLled me and told me dat they are really enjoying se.xx all day..like four times a day...but just last month he heard that the girl wan a convicted robber..who did jail term in lagos..she was even like 34yrs but had small stature..aside dat she is a chain smoker...and my guy didn't know all dis...he was chatting me mayneeee I was too sad oooo...he said he regrets his life...

Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sure! Am ever so gentle

U na mean cool
Trust u. grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by cindyrella(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Lmfao@replies

@op tell your friend make he manage am like that... E go better grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
How's his life effed up? All he has to do is adjust his mindset to her being an ex con, and advise her as his wife to quit smoking . . . Advising her with love and outlining the damages it could cause her healthwise, and the strain it may put on their relationship!

Does that change the quality of the nacking? Wetin sef?

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
sexkillz: How's his life effed up? All he has to do is adjust his mindset to her being an ex con, and advise her as his wife to quit smoking . . . Advising her with love and outlining the damages it could case her health wise, and the strain it may put on their relationship!

So u saw sense in dis nonsense?

Boo boo! U need help.

Mail me o! Dat tin nko?
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So u saw sense in dis nonsense?

Boo boo! U need help.

Mail me o! Dat tin nko?
sexkillz: How's his life effed up? All he has to do is adjust his mindset to her being an ex con, and advise her as his wife to quit smoking . . . Advising her with love and outlining the damages it could cause her healthwise, and the strain it may put on their relationship!

....maynee d dude can't cope cos the girl was just looking for a hideout...he told me dat she is a complete hooligan...incorrigible....nacking has stopped oooo according to eem..state of mind. @IDOWUOGBO plsss don't spread ur epidemic here oooooooooo ure really psychologically homeless
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ....maynee d dude can't cope cos the girl was just looking for a hideout...he told me dat she is a complete hooligan...incorrigible....nacking has stopped oooo according to eem..state of mind. @IDOWUOGBO plsss don't spread ur epidemic here oooooooooo ure really psychologically homeless
Lmfao! Guy,stick to pidgin.

Ur boko haramic use of vocabs can wake d dead.
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Skywalker5(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
lol. Agroooo na bad thing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ....maynee d dude can't cope cos the girl was just looking for a hideout...he told me dat she is a complete hooligan...incorrigible....nacking has stopped oooo according to eem..state of mind. @IDOWUOGBO plsss don't spread ur epidemic here oooooooooo ure really psychologically homeless
If that is the case, he should report her to the police, else he may be termed an accomplice when she's eventually caught. But if she is an ex convict, there is nothing he can do about it. . . They are married!
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Guy,stick to pidgin.

Ur boko haramic use of vocabs can wake d dead.
.....ok@ idowo am sorry for the beef...was just kidding aiit...forgive my manners...love ya
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Goldieluks: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
Congil lead him into the dreadful hands of a chain smoker and a convict. Oh dear!!
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: .....ok@ idowo am sorry for the beef...was just kidding aiit...forgive my manners...love ya
Lmaooo!!!!! Omgggg..... U so weirddddd

Forgiven#
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooo!!!!! Omgggg..... U so weirddddd

Forgiven#

Na wa! Mama NL. grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by olsmade(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
Lwtmb @ replies. Got a good laugh
Thread itself z wack tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.