Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Would You Date A Broke Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Broke Man? (7029 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Dating A Broke Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Broke Man? by hegokillme: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2012
Well i have not made a thread in a long time,and a few weeks ago i was having a conversation with my friend who told me it is not good to date a guy who is broke.I for one agree with them.Anyways i would give you the reason why that my friends gave me.

when looking for a mate a women must look for love, security,and stability.Believe it or not you do need money in order to survive.Dating a broke man will bring you many baggage and will hold you back.Sooner or later you will be the women who is doing all the work, because he would not be a man ,and would want you to support him and take care of him just like his mother.You are the girlfriend not his mother, his job is too "impress" you and to show u he will be a good provider for your future family. while our job as women is to show we are good nurturers.
Money is not everything but it does help aid love.Ladies, he will never buy you anything to show you how special you are to him,because he is broke.

Broke men can't help but mooch off women and Be irresponsible with his money and your money.A real man would focus on fixing himself emotionally and financially before even thinking of dating,or looking for a wife to be.Also since they are having serious financial issues they wouldn't be as confident and would probably be insecure and more possessive towards you.

At the end of the day u will not benefit anything from him but a good lesson of why you should not date a broke guy.

I am open for opinions ,but i made my argument and i agree with it.

Be happy to tell me what benefits a lady gets from dating a broke guy.

and by dating i mean from the STARTing when u just met and the guy is struggling and broke, would you date him?
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2012
Depends why he is broke.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by slimyem: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
Nope!!
No need for long story!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
hegokillme: [s]Well i have not made a thread in a long time,and a few weeks ago i was having a conversation with my friend who told me it is not good to date a guy who is broke.I for one agree with them.Anyways i would give you the reason why that my friends gave me.

when looking for a mate a women must look for love, security,and stability.Believe it or not you do need money in order to survive.Dating a broke man will bring you many baggage and will hold you back.Sooner or later you will be the women who is doing all the work, because he would not be a man ,and would want you to support him and take care of him just like his mother.You are the girlfriend not his mother, his job is too "impress" you and to show u he will be a good provider for your future family. while our job as women is to show we are good nurturers.
Money is not everything but it does help aid love.Ladies, he will never buy you anything to show you how special you are to him,because he is broke.

Broke men can't help but mooch off women and Be irresponsible with his money and your money.A real man would focus on fixing himself emotionally and financially before even thinking of dating,or looking for a wife to be.Also since they are having serious financial issues they wouldn't be as confident and would probably be insecure and more possessive towards you.

At the end of the day u will not benefit anything from him but a good lesson of why you should not date a broke guy.

and by dating i mean from the STARTing when u just met and the guy is struggling and broke, would you date him?[/s]
Blah blah discombobulated blah!. . . But you would expect a man to date a beautiful broke lady, right?
You would also expect a man to date you in your pathetic state of broke arsedness?

Unadulterated Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by bonnez(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
(Reads post a̶̲̥̅̊
Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
laughs)
Only poor broke girls look for a man with money. Comfortable a̶̲̥̅̊
Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
disciplined girls look for guys with prospects. Don't always approach a relationship based on how much a guy can spend on you. I A̶̲̥̅♏ not disputing the fact that a man has responsibilities towards his woman, all I A̶̲̥̅♏ saying is that no man likes a woman who is a pest instead of a lover. How a man cherishes you depends on the value you add †̥ him a̶̲̥̅̊
Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
the relationship. Believe ‎​М̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ I know what I A̶̲̥̅♏ saying, I A̶̲̥̅♏ a man.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by nnana4top: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
What do u mean by being broke? A man without cash today with a vision of a great tomoro especially if educated cannot be said to be broke becos in due time it shall speak. Never judge a man by his present state cos years later u find out dat a change will come. How i wish we can see the future most guys u call broke today success yrs later. My advice for ladies seek a guy dat had the fear of God and a vision of a great tomoro!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by tobechi20(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
If a man can marry an ugly løoking girl
if a man can marry a HIV patient
if a man can marry a poverty struken girl from the village
if a man can marry an illiterate,

all in the name of LOVE. Why cant a girl do the same? Is love meant for only guys

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by firstlady4(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
@poster, u are on d right track. wink
most of our guz are very lazy and stupid. Alwaz talking about the future which never comes. embarassed
As for me, i cant spend my "kobo" ON any guy, i dont even ask him to give me money cos am SELF MADE cheesy
So, I cant waste my time with a broke guy grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by no1madman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
hegokillme: Well i have not made a thread in a long time,and a few weeks ago i was having a conversation with my friend who told me it is not good to date a guy who is broke.I for one agree with them.Anyways i would give you the reason why that my friends gave me.

and by dating i mean from the STARTing when u just met and the guy is struggling and broke, would you date him?
first_lady: @poster, u are on d right track. wink
most of our guz are very lazy and stupid. Alwaz talking about the future which never comes. embarassed
As for me, i cant spend my "kobo" ON any guy, i dont even ask him to give me money cos am SELF MADE cheesy
So, I cant waste my time with a broke guy grin
I am a fuckin broke assssss nigga!i love being broke!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
I wouldn't turn a guy down just because he doesn't have money. BUT, whether I would give someone (in a situation like this) a chance would depend on what he's doing to help himself. If he's ambitious and trying to make things better for himself, even if he has to start from a job beneath his skill level until he finds a better one - just to make ends meet for himself, I would respect that and would give him a chance. How could I turn down someone who is at least trying? He may not have much today, but tomorrow's still yet to come. On the other hand, if he just wants to sit idle or thinks he's too proud to work any job that comes his way, then No. I would admire someone who doesn't let his circumstances get the best of him, hasn't lost his determination to go after his goals and is trying to make things better.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
sexkillz:
Blah blah discombobulated blah!. . . But you would expect a man to date a beautiful broke lady, right?
You would also expect a man to date you in your pathetic state of broke arsedness?

Unadulterated Nonsense!
i couldn't have said it better
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Tyche(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
Op, what do you mean by "broke".
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by betterbest: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yield: I wouldn't turn a guy down just because he doesn't have money. BUT, whether I would give someone (in a situation like this) a chance would depend on what he's doing to help himself. If he's ambitious and trying to make things better for himself, even if he has to start from a job beneath his skill level until he finds a better one - just to make ends meet for himself, I would respect that and would give him a chance. How could I turn down someone who is at least trying? He may not have much today, but tomorrow's still yet to come. On the other hand, if he just wants to sit idle or thinks he's too proud to work any job that comes his way, then No. I would admire someone who doesn't let his circumstances get the best of him, hasn't lost his determination to go after his goals and is [i]trying [/i]to make things better.

I love you.....your brain is working

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by JojoArmani(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
@op money is not everytin. U might be wit de guy dat has money yet u wont be happy maybe he cheats, do all sorts of bad tins.
Or havent u heard dat some girls are blessing to a guy? Yes he is broke but wit u God might bless him cos God doesnt want u to suffer. just play to God for ur own man.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Funkadict(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
krnl:

You obviously haven't heard about this creature called WOMEN
Sorry! You'll find it funny later that your rich guy that you are logging onto today, may become as poor as a church rat later. Mind you, this is vice-versa.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Booty4me: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
betterbest:

I love you.....your brain is working
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
bonnez: (Reads post a̶̲̥̅̊
Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
laughs)
Only poor broke girls look for a man with money. Comfortable a̶̲̥̅̊
Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
disciplined girls look for guys with prospects. Don't always approach a relationship based on how much a guy can spend on you. I A̶̲̥̅♏ not disputing the fact that a man has responsibilities towards his woman, all I A̶̲̥̅♏ saying is that no man likes a woman who is a pest instead of a lover. How a man cherishes you depends on the value you add †̥ him a̶̲̥̅̊
Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
the relationship. Believe ‎​М̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ I know what I A̶̲̥̅♏ saying, I A̶̲̥̅♏ a man.
A word is enough for the wise.
Bros I taya. Broke 'bottom' babes trying to form picky, women a beggar has no choice, respect yourselves. Nonsense.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by horny4u(f): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
A broke man with a map= yes
A working man with no map= no

Working as a KFC food server as a means to pay for medical school or professional exams can make a man broke but he has a map...He is going somewhere.

Working as a KFC food server for more than 5 years , no school, no nothing nothing is a poor man in the making and a big NO NO!

5 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by IZUKWU(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
horny4u: A broke man with a map= yes

Working as a KFC food server as a means to pay for medical school or professional exams can make a man broke but he has a map...He is going somewhere.

Working as a KFC food server for more than 5 years , no school, no nothing nothing is a poor man in the making and a big NO NO!
you have a good head on your shoulder

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2012
Broke = Complaints!

and i don't like complaints!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Mynd44: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2012
michelin89: Broke = Complaints!

and i don't like complaints!
Not always
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by angiemartinez(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
i dnt know y some ladies place emphasis on money. So u wil prefare a jobles man who is controlin hs brodas money, 2 a guy who probably has graduatd but not goten a job. Wen d owner of d money comes u wil fal bak 2 d scratch. There is no point eating ur 2moro 2day.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by richy5(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
yes coz am sure he is gonna regain it resources grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Nadoson: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
Wot of if u rily luv him(mr A) wit all ur heart & reject him 4 anoda man(mr B) u tink dat is beta of him finacialy 2day & 2moro he(mr A) bcoms RICH, & d man(mr B) bcom bankdrupt, wud u lik 2 go bak 2 (mr A) 2 apologiz cos he is no longa broke?
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
^^
That is the most confusing post I have seen on NL
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by no1madman(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2012

It still boils down 2 d same fuckin shittttttttt. .fuckin papers!fuckin papers!fuckin papers!
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Skii(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nadoson: Wot of if u rily luv him(mr A) wit all ur heart & reject him 4 anoda man(mr B) u tink dat is beta of him finacialy 2day & 2moro he(mr A) bcoms RICH, & d man(mr B) bcom bankdrupt, wud u lik 2 go bak 2 (mr A) 2 apologiz cos he is no longa broke?

Mynd_44: ^^
That is the most confusing post I have seen on NL

No disrespect,but the logic behind the post is similar to "if A has N5 and takes out N2, how much does A have left?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2012

Same applies!
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by richy5(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
Skii:

No disrespect,but the logic behind the post is similar to "if A has N5 and takes out N2, how much does A have left?? grin grin grin grin
Shey nah iya ganku secondary schoool U attended?
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
True lyfe story......ma brautiful igbo princess cheated on me with a rich yoruba dude 3yrs ago cos ma a.sz was broke and I was living wif ma mamma...but then I hammered...big tyme..now she sent me her CV begging me to gerra a job ANYHOW I can...I am tryn to help me as much as I can cos I know women re like dat...bur norring aside help cos am done wif her.....pls ladies stop loving money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Are Boring! / What Happened to Me? [Picture] / Guys Which Do U Prefer??? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.