Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Would You Date A Broke Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Broke Man? (7025 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Dating A Broke Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by parryon(f): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2012
Yeah I can date a broke man if only there is a prospect somewhere in d nearest future. But hell no!!!!! God forbid I date a prospectless broke man. It is only girls that are not broke that does not look at d pocket of a man. A wise and hard working woman looks at your future and not what u have to offer now.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2012
Skii:

No disrespect,but the logic behind the post is similar to "if A has N5 and takes out N2, how much does A have left?? grin grin grin grin
Might be but when you type with shorthand and you start adding equations, it becomes crap
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by nnana4top: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2012
@parryon, you have a third eye. Ladies like u r few. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Exponental(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2012
Broke!........... Is he meant 2 be broke 4life?
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2012
I've seen beautiful classic expensive girls date a broke guy and I've heard ugly razz starved girls saying they can never date a broke guy and I've heard rich girls saying they can never date a broke a guy.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
My ex gf left hustling me to marry a rich guy abroad...The guy hardly stays in Nigeria and she is now complaining that she wants a husband she cn see every morning and looking for me to knack her akpako. So much for her rich husband. Thank God my head is nw correct. Make she find anoda guy to commit adultery with....Shebi na money she want...Shebi she don see am nw...Marriage wey neva reach 6months she wan dey cheat...I'll find someone who is ready to be patient and enjoy the rewards...Me sef I want to be wealthy oooo....My time is comin.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by horny4u(f): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
no1madman:
It still boils down 2 d same fuckin shittttttttt. .fuckin papers!fuckin papers!fuckin papers!

Of cos Forkin Papers....Do you want your daughter to live with an infidel who can not provide for her and their children.

When a proper man cannot provide for his family ...he feels finished! It is that finished feeling that will make him get on his knees pray , work hard and get a break through.

How much does a great man spend on himself out of what he earns ....veeeeeryyyy little....

The sheer joy on the faces of those he provides for gives his mind its very own orgasm.

Do not get it twisted men and women are different.

Its like a woman who cannot nuture her home and community ...she feels empty
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by no1madman(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote author=horny4u]

Of cos Forkin Papers....Do you want your daughter to live with an infidel who can not provide for her and their children.

When a proper man cannot provide for his family ...he feels finished! It is that finished feeling that will make him get on his knees pray , work hard and get a break through.

How much does a great man spend on himself out of what he earns ....veeeeeryyyy little....

The sheer joy on the faces of those he provides for gives his mind its very own orgasm.

Do not get it twisted men and women are different.

Its like a woman who cannot nuture her home and community ...she feels empty
[/quote

Fuckin right!in d end,It stills/all trickles down to 1 thing(FUCKIN PAPER). .and just in case u don't know,college degree doesn't equal success/good relationship. .in other words,a degree is not necessarily a good indicator of a man's potential/wisdom. . . .
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by no1madman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
D fuckin truth is-a woman will date/marry any man with money regardless of his educational qualifications/profession. .
so all these fuckin noise about degree na agbari/set up. . it's all about d fuckin money,period.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by DivineR: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
Money is good! But not everything, money can buy you good things but ca’t buy you happiness/love, if you come across a broke guy that has prospect, who doesn’t like his situation and working and praying hard for God to change his story, why not stick to him and assist him in your own little way by praying along and encouraging him.
If the guy shows you care, love, respect etc. Why not stick to him and forget what you will gain, nobody knows tomorrow, the end of a thing is better than the beginning.
Some of these so called rich guys doesn’t know the meaning of love, because they think that their money can get them all they wanted. Is better to know a marry a man you know the source of his wealth who will respect tomorrow, than the one that will make the marriage miserable.
If you are working, and you come across a broke guy you love, don’t run, thank God you have a job, support him in your little way and tomorrow if he pays you back wrongly his conscience and God will be the judge.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Too much cursing on this thread jorh
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by richy5(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Too much cursing on this thread jorh
ok
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Davasco: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
IZUKWU:
you have a good head on your shoulder

NOTE: the shoulder does not carry the head the neck does.
Re: Would You Date A Broke Man? by Davasco: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Gabrielsylar:
True lyfe story......ma brautiful igbo princess cheated on me with a rich yoruba dude 3yrs ago cos ma a.sz was broke and I was living wif ma mamma...but then I hammered...big tyme..now she sent me her CV begging me to gerra a job ANYHOW I can...I am tryn to help me as much as I can cos I know women re like dat...bur norring aside help cos am done wif her.....pls ladies stop loving money

grin Baba ijebu has done it again, but hope say no b 50k u chop ma em b d "u don hama big time"

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics / Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon / Are Prenuptial Agreements A Death Knell For Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.