Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? (11749 Views)

What Next After Nysc? / What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
afam4eva: I wish I had booobs. One does not get any favour with a peni*s.
hahahaha...
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by damoskiy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
was chanced to visit Zenith bank headquarters in VI.if you see them you would know that a special selection was done there.just visit there headquarters and see for yourself....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by SuyaEater(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Its called the power punanay grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
mbatuku2: @op As much as you'll like to deny it, girl power is very very strong.
i am not denying it their bottom power is just too much
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by zaragoza(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
because 90% of the jobs available are owned by men!
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
Sike: @OP, Plz Don't ask what you already know.
i know it but i want to know other people mind about the issue
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by pleep(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
They like to put attractive female in service jobs cause its a people oriented position. They aren't really useful for anything else.
In service jobs they can do what they are good at talking, smiling, looking good etc. They can also improve the atmosphere of a place, making it feel higher end. I suppose good looking male staff would have the same effect, but since most patrons will be male female staff is the better choice.

Overall is the unemployment rate higher for men than women in Nigeria? Because that can have some serious social consequences.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by spothot: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Cos I hardly think of hiring a man, except its the job a woman cant do, ever thought of assisting endangered species ?
alagbere!!!!!
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by pleep(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
^ lol thats dumb. how are women endangered species?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2012
because they are more qualified.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by FEMARY(m): 1:11am On Jul 08, 2012
o42austino: hahahaha...
Hahahaha,you don kolo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by FEMARY(m): 1:11am On Jul 08, 2012
o42austino: hahahaha...
The guy don kolo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Raymondeji(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Women are better managers, administrators and marketers. If you think I lie ask why front desk/customer service/marketing staff are preferably ladies.

Its not true, front desk/customer service/marketing staff are preferably ladies because they will make you come back. It might be for an ulterior motive, but you will be their customer first before having a chance with their staff. Why not try and give the job to ugly ladies? We all know most of the ladies used are pretty ones
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by katilicious(f): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2012
There are so many reason to it bt pls lets b positive. Am a lady yes. In terms of pay ladies wud accept a lower pay dan male, their guys are there nw. like my MD use 2say pls d't borda lookin 4a male cus they d't stay long always lookin up..
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by dammytosh: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2012

Have u ever thought about the service u get from Male and Female tellers in banks ?

Have u ever called DSTV customer care and compare the passion and depth of understanding females display comapre to their male counterparts. It is not all about sex or body, some females are just better at the job than most males.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
zaragoza: because 90% of the jobs available are owned by men!
hmmm this is sooo true.the men that control 90% of bizness wil need women
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: because they are more qualified.
more qualified?u must be kidding me.i knw dat girls sleep wil their lectural to get grades,is that wot u called more qualified?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
dammytosh:

Have u ever thought about the service u get from Male and Female tellers in banks ?

Have u ever called DSTV customer care and compare the passion and depth of understanding females display comapre to their male counterparts. It is not all about sex or body, some females are just better at the job than most males.
i hear u.better ke
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
I wot more females to contribute to dis topic.let them tel us wot they did to secure their jobs dnt hide anything speak it out we want to hear it.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
We all know why ladies (especially the desirable ones) get jobs faster than guys, even though most of them are complete blockheads who know nothing about nothing. But then, life can be hellish for an unattractive girl who didn't make 2.1 or 1st class - she would really struggle to get a job, unless she has connections. Imagine a boobsless, yanshless, hipsless, and perhaps 'faceless' girl with her pure-water 2.2 degree competing with voluptuous hotties for jobs. . .when most employers are randy men looking for hot babes to exploit. No chance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Diakpa(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
AK 48: However people are getting wise,the theory of women being used to woo customers especially males is loosing ground.
Wonder why most bar parlour have males/boys as their attendant?
Trust me, if the same bar/beer parlour were to employ female bar tenders, more customers would patronize such. It's just that most ladies don't fancy such jobs, as majority of Nigerians (non-alcoholics actually) feel anybody having anything to do with alcohol is irresponsible.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
pro01: We all know why ladies (especially the desirable ones) get jobs faster than guys, even though most of them are complete blockheads who know nothing about nothing. But then, life can be hellish for an unattractive girl who didn't make 2.1 or 1st class - she would really struggle to get a job, unless she has connections. Imagine a boobsless, yanshless, hipsless, and perhaps 'faceless' girl with her pure-water 2.2 degree competing with voluptuous hotties for jobs. . .when most employers are randy men looking for hot babes to exploit. No chance.
thats true it is the hot babes that are employed not the ngbekes
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Kambinachi(f): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2012
i find it quite offensive that the general consensus is females get jobs more readily than males because they are willing to offer 'sex'. not because they are more flexible, more amiable, more congenial or even more qualified. no, it's because they can offer this supposed 'sex', and organisations have honed in on this to attract good business.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2012
Kambinachi: i find it quite offensive that the general consensus is females get jobs more readily than males because they are willing to offer 'sex'. not because they are more flexible, more amiable, more congenial or even more qualified. no, it's because they can offer this supposed 'sex', and organisations have honed in on this to attract good business.

These big words are all euphemisms for "sex", right? So I guess we're all on the same page, regardless of semantics or choice of words. More qualified my bottom.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by folystory: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2012
"They are just hard working"

Which planet are u 4m?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by lahips: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2012
folystory: "They are just hard working"

Which planet are u 4m?
frm mars if u kia to knw.hard wrking u must be kidding me or re u trying to say hard fuckin?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2012
lahips: For me i would say most times women tend to be more intelligent, smart and appear more presentable at interviews, so they stand a chance as compared to the guys, funny enough the company i work for, i even feel men are more favoured cause most managerial positions single ladies are hardly considered, rather the men get it faster, but yes poster you are right to an extent, women do get jobs faster than most guys after service.
mhmmm nw u re talkin
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by wurajone(f): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2012
Rich Dad: BOTTOM Power i'll say I think question should be "WHY DO PRETTY FEMALES GET JOB FASTER" Ever wonder why all Air Host(esses) are always like Mermaids? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love this joor wink wink
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Kambinachi(f): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
pro01:

These big words are all euphemisms for "sex", right? So I guess we're all on the same page, regardless of semantics or choice of words. More qualified my bottom.
this is precisely what is wrong. that people are not able to differentiate those as independent qualities of their own.

or maybe you just need a dictionary?

i struggle with believing some people still think women are incapable of securing jobs on their own merit. in this 21st century undecided
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by CHIMSKY(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
Why all this long talk?Truth is:Sex Sells!
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
CHIMSKY: Why all this long talk?Truth is:Sex Sells!
that is the simple truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.