Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How do I get out of this Fix? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I get out of this Fix? (4219 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ Seun,
Must you be this loveless?
As you can see, with the assistance of good meaning Nairalanders, I'm staying away from him and making it clear to him that I can't be the other woman. I'm not even going with him to the trip anymore.
That's what Nairalanders have been able to make me achieve not your merciless critism without content.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ Seun!
Can you change back the my topic to my original heading please??
That doesn't portray my story. I was in a fix and was looking for good advice to help me out of it and I found a lot of helpful guys here, not what you are trying to make me look like!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by babycool(f): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
I think you had better stay away, seems like this guy now knows that you've fallen for him and just want to take a full advantage of that
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by hollandis(f): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
How easy it is to sum up a woman by her postings embarassed

everywhere we look we are presented with the idea that men toy with women,women toy with men-thats just the way things are ,it is the way of love, But thats not the way of love it is the way of lovelessness,
How often we seek for love but leave love out.We dont think about being kind and caring,we think about how we can hook a man.We dnt  think about his fears and problems,we think of our own and how we can get him to solve them .We dont think about him period-but about his money ,his bdy ,his job,or his connections
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ettehgate(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2007
so all the guys you've dated na finger only?

omo be real I mean tell your lawyer the truth at all times.

I'VE MET SOME BABES THAT WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU SHAG THEM
IF YOU DO IT WITH CONDOM
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2007
hollandis:

How easy it is to sum up a woman by her postings embarassed

everywhere we look we are presented with the idea that men toy with women,women toy with men-thats just the way things are ,it is the way of love, But thats not the way of love it is the way of lovelessness,
How often we seek for love but leave love out.We don't think about being kind and caring,we think about how we can hook a man.We dnt think about his fears and problems,we think of our own and how we can get him to solve them .We don't think about him period-but about his money ,his bdy ,his job,or his connections

@ Seun,
You see how you've portrayed me?! I'm so mad at you.

@ ettehgate, I've got no reason to lie to you. Nobody knows me here. I'm totally annoynimous and that's why I can come out with the truth.
That's why I love it here, I can me totally me.
I haven't lied to you about anything.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by opokonwa(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm in a deep shit here and I need you to help me out of this! Please.

I met this guy sometime ago and I thot he was a big joke, but with time, I've fallen totally in love with him.

I didn't want this relationship because he had a relationship and I had one too. I decided to play along but somewhere along the line, I totally lost it. Now, am desperately in love with this guy and I have to get him to love me and not just play games with me.

I think I have some advantages over the other girl but she has the advantage of dating him for close to one year now,

Now, I can't stay a minute without thinking of this guy. It's totally destroying my relationship and am falling in love with him every new day.
I wonder when he spends time with his girl because he spends a lot of time with me now.

He just proposed we take a 1 day holiday to somewhere nice and cozy. I've accepted the invitation with the intention of showering him him love, spoiling him crazy and make him hunger for me so much. Then, if he insists on sex, I'm going to tell I can't share him with any woman. (That's true and I'm sort of a virgin too.)
from poster

Which one be 'sort of' again? You be virgin? or You no be virgin?

How can you shower him with love without making love to him?

Or you wan tell me say you be Incredible Hulk?, firewood or metal??

I've accepted the invitation with the intention of showering him him love, spoiling him crazy and make him hunger for me so much. Then, if he insists on sex, I'm going to tell I can't share him with any woman

Ol girl! You don make up your mind already; you have already made love to him in your mind (all these ones wey you post here na shakara!)

Ol girl, this is a lost cause; you are already neck-deep, madly in love with him.

We shall only wait for the after-events; I hope you come back here to telll us how it all went down.

Everything don happen already.

We are only waiting to hear 'heartbreak' or 'Eureka'

I wait patiently.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ettehgate(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2007
@poster,
my advice to you is that
SHAG THE GUY
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by MrInfo1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2007
Wuz ere  wink
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by zheroes(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
hello candies,
i see you starting a race you cannot finish,the guy is a smart dude that is why you are already in love with him before ever he says anything.

you area of concern is you want him to leave his present girl solely for you?

whats your weight? and how big are you ? have you got the strenght to fight, because he will still be sleeping with his first girl.

the choice is yours, if you love something, GO FOR IT, remember no room for regrets.

take care.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by hollandis(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
candies:

@ Seun!
Can you change back the my topic to my original heading please??
That doesn't portray my story. I was in a fix and was looking for good advice to help me out of it and I found a lot of helpful guys here, not what you are trying to make me look like!
i believe the moderator changed it because you used the "S" word,I was also angry when i saw ur initial topic.It was like the run of a mill,"OH Nairalanders come and help me" kind of thing
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ ettehgate,
What does that mean? (Shag)
if you love something, GO FOR IT, remember no room for regrets.
@ zheroes, You tempt me, but no, I don't know how to fight. I'm used to guys loving me and spoiling me. I can't start now.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ettehgate(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2007
I mean love-vendor his ride , ya dig?
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by saucekid(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2007
currently watching******love-vendor MA RIDE with xibit on MTV grin grin

what a coincidence with what etteh just said
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by uchetobi(f): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
u knw I kinda understand your story….so well….anyway it happens sometimes we get so carried away…all il say is take a chill pill. Make a conscious effort 2 put distance btw u, I knw its difficult, but anytime u think of calling him, call ur boyfriend, just give him a break, try and spend more time with ur boy friend, even if u are no more in luv with him, wen u r able 2 get dis guy from ur mind it’l be easier 4u 2 move on and get someone that u really like u and u like, cheers girlfriend
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ ettehgate,
Not really. Seriously, please use layman language. You're getting me more confused here. undecided
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ettehgate(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2007
I MEAN
DO

awilo sharp sharp
with the guy
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by uchetobi(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2007
• Don’t mind him, when he says shag he means sex, pls don’t do that cuz u’l so regret it, its bad enough u’v given ur heart, don’t give ur body cuz da’l be ur consolation aight?
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2007
uchetobi:

u knw I kind of understand your story….so well….anyway it happens sometimes we get so carried away…all il say is take a chill pill. Make a conscious effort 2 put distance between u, I knw its difficult, but anytime u think of calling him, call your boyfriend, just give him a break, try and spend more time with your boy friend, even if u are no more in love with him, when you're able 2 get this guy from your mind it’l be easier 4u 2 move on and get someone that u really like u and u like, cheers girlfriend

That is my point! How do you think he got me tripping from the beginning? He calls me like 10 times a day! He may just say a word or 2 but then, he calls so often.
My boyfriend (he's richer and has free access to telephone curtsey of his job) calls me once day day. That is @ night and talk for close to an hour!
But I prefer to be called often and told sweet words like he does.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by uchetobi(f): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
I understand u like I said earlier cuz iv bn dere in dis situation, mine was even crazier, anyways I just told u hw I got over it. Space, put space btw u and hikm, try 2 think of his girl friend, try 2 look 4 things u don’t really like about him and blow it in ur mind etc
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ ettehgate,
You're one hell of a human being!  grin Now, you've given me something to laugh about today.
How could you even advice that? I'm already in a fix without giving my body and you advice me to so that I'll just die on him and become miserably helpless. No, girl, that wasn't a good advice at all.
@ uchetobi,
Thanks, you feel me.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ettehgate(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
hnmmm  shocked shocked shocked who be girl?
am a guy with an active gun
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2007
ettehgate:

hnmmm shocked shocked shocked who be girl?
am a guy with an active gun

Oh, sorry, thot you were a lady. NO wonder you're suggesting that!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ettehgate(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2007
go tru all the response you get
NA ONLY GUYS SURGEST MAKE YOU SHAG THE GUY?

JOKE APPART, these guy might run kolo if he try you and find out that
you are a semi-virgin. shagging is really sign of showing you really love a guy
give it TRY, and forget about this hollier than thou attitude
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ poster,
I'll suggest you don't mind this guys oh, he's leading you on. Don't even consider it!
You'll loose your head entirely and that will be sad. cry
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by SweetT1: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Candies

Oniro e ( You are a liar). How can you go to a place nice and cozy with a man and not have sex with? Do you think he's a fool or what? Why did you think he invited you to that place? Just to look at each other in the eye? Girl, get a grip and leave another woman's man alone. Olosi, onisekuse. ( Homewrecker)! sad
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ruffneck(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ALL
I THINK THIS CHIC WANTS TO EAT HER CAKE AND HAVE.WHAT HAPPENS TO HER OTHER BOY FRIEND. SHE DIDI NOT TELLS US.I GUESS THIS NEW GUY IS LOADED WITH PAY AND SHE JUST WANTS A PIECE OF THE ACTION
GBAM!!!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by SweetT1: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Ruffneck

Ain't nutting wrong with her ass, she is just a money grabbing Ayamatanga! What do you expect, Another Naija sister who lives in Africa and have a western mentality.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by rockiedink(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2007
@candies
seriously, i think most of the guys (with the exception of ettehgate and a few other angry angry) have given you very candid advice. also yimiton did give you the best advice you can get from a sista cool cool. good to read you've finally called off the trip. I also happen to think he wanted to use it as an opportunity to shag you. But it all boils down to what you want; undecided undecided if you don't wanna be his intimacy gadget then tell him that. he'd feel a lot better. you'd miss him loads too cry cry cry but believe me, you'd be better off for it. All the best dearie.
smiley

[s]and yeah, shag is a slang (street word) for having sex, more commonly used in the UK.[/s] grin grin grin
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by manibuds(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
yo candies, opportunities are seldom perfect,, when it comes to love its either you are the reciever or the giver,no 2 relationships are ever the same,you can only say you love someone but how they truly feel is hard to tell,some people are more considerate hence can maintain a relationship much longer than others.
asking for advice means you have a "gut feeling" that your new guy may not feel exactly the same way you do, afterall you didnt ask for advice when the chasing started.

so candies do you prefare to love or be loved?
parents love their kid before the kid grows up to love them back

love is hardly 50-50.

2 Likes

Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by lilrukevwe(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
well the truth abt love is that u have to know all the rules then learn how to break them u havnt learn and u want to break wel my dear if u indulge in this u wud not get a heart break u wud get a heart shock i tell u
u have to love urself first b4 u learn to love others which u havnt done so pls u cant make him love u u just cant just be wat u are thats all u wanted a game how u have gotten a play stick to the game ok
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by Incriva(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Candies
You amaze me.How did you get urself to fall inlove wit dat clown when u av a b.friend? You must av some emotional anomalies. Pls read d handwriting on d wall, 'The Agenda of the getaway is SEX'. We all av said it all and the thing is don't go and instead go back and untie urself from this icky infatuation. Gush!
You girls keep surprising us!!! grin cool cool angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Pls Rate My Picture / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.