Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (14101 Views)

Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN / London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by comradefery: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

you mean those okotoko igbo money ritualists? We all know how those igbo people make their money so don't come here talking as if you are talking to ignorant people shocked the spare parts and other stuff they do are just a front. look, nothing works in nigeria today apart from the upstream sector of the oil industry. and this is so because it is being done by foreign companies. nothing goes on around nigeria. all your officials do is to go to abuja every month to share your oil money.
go to any governor's office in nigeria and see the crowd looking for one favour or the other from officials!during the era of governor sherrif in borno, he'll be driving around maiduguri and whereever he'll see a crowd of young people gathered under a tree or something, he'll come down from his car and order that a dstv system be provided to them! chei naija we faillllllllllllllllllllllllllll

It's only a bufoon like you that will believe taht your country is better than Nigeria in any way. Move through Ghana, and you will wonder what the noise is all about. Thank God your Ghanian government isn't accusing those Igbo traders of indulging in rituals, rather genuine businesses of buying and selling through which they have conquered your country. You guys are angry because many Ghanians have literarily become errand boys and slaves to those creative minded Igbo people, while your golotonous girls of easy virtue are always prostrating to have them as boy friends. Nomatter the pretence, deceit, and braggadacio, just a visit to your universities will prove to you that we are far ahead of you in all ramifications.

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Chanchit: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2012
I think what the ghanian gov't are askin' for is very simple, thats how sane economy should be runned, cos i knw u can't work in the UK or USA to mention jst the two, without a work permit.... I think its a welcomed idea, ghanians always go abt doing their biz' in Nigeria freely, jst as if they r @ home, but if the ghanian gov't thinks that the familiarity should be removed, then the nigerian gov't should start asking for work permit from any foreigner, even the ECOWAS countries, i'm jst sorry for the other foreigners this ghanians would be dragging along...

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by trimwis: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2012
Chanchit: I think what the ghanian gov't are askin' for is very simple, thats how sane economy should be runned, cos i knw u can't work in the UK or USA to mention jst the two, without a work permit.... I think its a welcomed idea, ghanians always go abt doing their biz' in Nigeria freely, jst as if they r @ home, but if the ghanian gov't thinks that the familiarity should be removed, then the nigerian gov't should start asking for work permit from any foreigner, even the ECOWAS countries, i'm jst sorry for the other foreigners this ghanians would be dragging along...

its not about work permit getting a work permit in Ghana is affordable their is no serious Nigerian that are doing busines that did not have those documents, they are just a xenophobic people who are very lazy. where in the world you will tell foreigners to invest $300,000 just to do retail business

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by moneyquest: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

So how come your country is so rotten and poverty is so widespread- with 90% survining on less that $2 a day? And did you include kidnappers, 419ners,ritualists, prostitutes,militants, occultists,terrorists etc among your 'traders and entreprenuers with capital?'

economic buoyancy my foot!

I have followed your contributions on this thread with keen interest. One thing I can say about you is that you are very naive. Have you ever visited Ghana before? If yes, have you ever been to Tema? Again, if yes, then you should have known that Ghana is far more rotten than Nigeria. Ghanaians say that Tema is a hustling ground but most of them in that tiny city are crooks, prostitutes, habitual liars, scammers, helpless, lazy, just name those odds you can remember. A visit to Tema community one at night will embarrass you. You will definitely see teenagers wandering helplessly all over the place late at night. Their morals are zero! To put the point straight, a typical Ghanaian, in my opinion and without sentiments, is a born thief. They are quite lovely to relate with, and based on that, you will be unsuspicious of them, but behold, they will scam you when you least expected it. When you come across a Nigerian thief, you will, in most cases, know immediately but that of Ghanaian, forget it you will never know, they are smooth operators! grin

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by TheGeneral1(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2012
Rossikk:

Oh shut your ignorant trap. ''Few natural resources''?? ''Built up her economy''?? Where? Which economy did Ghana build up? This is how you idiots come in here to peddle all sorts of nonsensical myths and fairtytales about ''wonderful Ghana'' while the vast majority of that country is wallowing in poverty and illiteracy despite their tiny population which their huge resources should be able to address.

In fact if you ask me, Ghana is doing far worse than Nigeria considering their huge natural resource endowments with only 20 million mouths to feed. The reason Nigerian (Igbo) traders flock there is the same reason they flock to Sokoto and Kano - high public demand for goods due to shortage of Ghanaian traders and entrepreneurs, which in itself is caused by their poverty and corruption. Not because there is anything special about Ghana. Meanwhile their corrupt leaders, just like in northern Nigeria, are encouraging their people to blame the 'outsiders' for their woes in order to divert attention from their own leadership failures.

Tell me: Why would they even be in that position where foreigners are coming in to sell and make profit? If their govt had provided for their people, empowered their people, why would any Nigerian trader find space in Accra to sell anything? Is it not because of the poverty of the average Ghanaian that such spaces exist? How many Ghanaians can find space to trade in Alaba market in Lagos? Or Onitsha? Or Aba? In fact if you ask me, Nigeria has done BETTER by providing more people the opportunity and capital resources to trade far and wide, both in Nigeria and into other countries. But do we appreciate that benefit? Oh no. Useless ingrates.

Here is an article from a Ghanaian who sees things very differently from your stupi.d rose-tinted view!!

Corruption And The Greedy Bastards In Ghana

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=236645

''Ghana has a total land area of 92,100sq.miles stretching 672 km north to south and 357 km east to west. Ghana’s physical size makes it about the same size as Great Britain. Out of a total land area of 23 million hectares, 13 million hectares representing 57% is suitable for agricultural production, whiles 5.3 million hectares representing 39% of this is under cultivation. Ghana is blessed with rich mineral resources such as gold, diamonds, manganese, limestone, bauxite, iron ore as well as various clays and granite deposit.

It is an incontrovertible fact that Ghana is the second largest producer of gold in Africa, second largest producer of cocoa in the world, second largest exporter of wood and wood products and third largest producer of timber in Africa. Can anybody tell me why we are still poor? It is a shame that a poor country like Bolivia with a poverty level of over 50%, can allocate 23% of its annual budget to education, and is able to offer free education up to senior high school level, whiles we double-cross ourselves and assume it is not feasible here.

Is it not startling that we do not have any clear national vision on mobilizing our total manpower for the technological, industrial, economic, and scientific rebuilding of this country, so that we can produce the needed conditions which would result in an abundance of every good thing for the greatest welfare of the masses? The question most Ghanaians are asking is ‘‘what has become of the blessing of the wealth of our gigantic resources, the power of our endowments and the potentialities of our people’’? How can we grasp the prospects before us and meet the challenge to our survival?
We must admit that our leadership over the years has overwhelmingly been run along the lines of the “politics of the belly” a primordial lust for wealth and power along crude racial, tribal, party, and familial lines. In this system, government officials and politically connected business cream of the crop use their positions and authority to enrich themselves, their families and kinsmen at the purse and expense of the tax payer. It is also regrettable that the system our leaders have preferred in recent years thrives on corruption and nepotism...''

Read more:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=236645
You don't have to be literate to know that Nigeria is the second most corrupt country In the world. If u care to it is because we have a lot of vacancies in our schools that's why we can accomodate more than 100,000 students from ur country every year. A poor country as discribed above can't do that.
The university I completed(University for Dev't Studies), there are a lot of nigerians there some of whom are my friends.
One thing I observed is that ghanaians have problems with mostly Igbos(Arm robbers). We have a lot of Housas and Yorubas in Ghana, we lived peacefully with them. I never hated nigerians! One thing I know for sure is that, I will never go to nigeria - for anything!
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by fm7070: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2012
Ghana is a good country!
With a good government that serves her citizens first.
They are doing the very right thing that every government in the developing countries should do.
Why must you leave your own country to come and struggle with their youth and petty traders.
If you think you have enough money to migrate to another country, then, get up to $500,000 or stay in your country.
Nigerian (mumu) government should learn and love their citizens first. Not 'Ghana must go' at the detriment of the masses
We all know what happened in the course of issuing operation license to telecoms. foreign companies was considered first.
In construction, Julius Berger is the first choice.
Mumu government should learn from the ant. Proverbs 6:6

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Biggyd2: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2012
The General: You don't have to be literate to know that Nigeria is the second most corrupt country In the world. If u care to it is because we have a lot of vacancies in our schools that's why we can accomodate more than 100,000 students from ur country every year. A poor country as discribed above can't do that.
The university I completed(University for Dev't Studies), there are a lot of nigerians there some of whom are my friends.
One thing I observed is that ghanaians have problems with mostly Igbos(Arm robbers). We have a lot of Housas and Yorubas in Ghana, we lived peacefully with them. I never hated nigerians! One thing I know for sure is that, I will never go to nigeria - for anything!

Thank goodness! Stay in your country love, we don't need you here!
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by TheGeneral1(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2012
all4naija: Is that lady Ghanaian?!
Of course yes!
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Biggysmalls919(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Biggysmalls919(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2012
sick & tired of this ghana shits. Ghana is 2 small to be making unnecesary noise. Let us chase their ppl here back home and see what progress they will make in west africa

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Teextoo(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2012
The General: You don't have to be literate to know that Nigeria is the second most corrupt country In the world. If u care to it is because we have a lot of vacancies in our schools that's why we can accomodate more than 100,000 students from ur country every year. A poor country as discribed above can't do that.
Yes. Because ibos don't run charity for ur lazy brokeazz and they don't owe u shit
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by TheGeneral1(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2012
Rossikk:

If you're dumb enough to believe that fraudulent, nonsensical statistic, it's no wonder you're dumb enough to type the above rubbish.

Why should I include them? Such people make up less than 0.01% of the Nigerian population. Sure, they might dominate the news because of the sensationalist nature of their activities, but you really must be dense beyond redemption to imagine that such people even come close to comprising the generality of the 160 million Nigerians.

Just because YOU are a failure with nothing happening in your life doesn't mean it applies to others.

If an Igbo trader who can barely read can make it in Nigeria what is your excuse? Lazy mor.on.
Where did u get the 0.01% from? It is a fact that nigerians are not welcome all over the world.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Umunede(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2012
I can't believe what I just heard now in TV3, a private Ghanaian TV station. The presenter in their saturday morning programme just openly said she hopes Liberia eliminates Nigeria in the AFCON 2013 qualifiers. Why this hatred? Wetin we do dis people?
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Les: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria is a weak country
must you tok? If 9ja is wat you said, then ghana aint a country at all!

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Les: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria is a weak country
must you tok? If 9ja is wat you said, then ghana aint a country at all!

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by 2mch(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2012
Ghana has every right as a sovreign state to take any action it wants to protect its interest. Since Nigeria is so rich in every way, why are they fighting? Go and face your government to provide jobs and stop stealing money while running helter skelter and leaving everything to God. God helps those who help themselves. This is an act Nigerian thieves have perfected. At a time when country's are tightening all their policies on immigration to protect its interests I don't blame Ghana. Jobs boku 4 9ja but na foreigners get am. Instead of promoting businesses we promote monopolies. We are the architects of our problems. Let them go home and face what they have caused. I fully support Ghana. Don't give in to these unproductive bullies. Make una squeeze dem well, till hunger makes them take action.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Cusubaba(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

make we hear mata o jare. shi shi u no fit do. start with one and I'll start with 10. we don tanda for hier
u ugly jobless animal. Ur in dis forum again. Shot up, do u think business is dancing azoto.Lazy animals, u ghanaians want foreigners to employ 10 lazy of ghanaian so that they ruin the foreigner business down. Can a lazy ghanaian stay one place and do business? No. U ghanaians know is Bleep around, drink akpateshi and gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2012

Typical ghanian! You will never visit Nigeria but you're already ontheir website angry

Thats how you guys will be the first to talk bad about Nigeria here in America and
yet first to want to have them as friends!

And the way y'll talks about Nigeria amazes me, no African does talks that much about Nigeria
not even populous kenyans! But the funny thing is that y'll think hurting someone feeling instead
You are showing ur ignorants and indirectly making Nigeria famous.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by SamAfrik(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2012
bigboyk: I just don't understand Nigerians! Who are you to dictate to Ghana on how it runs its affairs? The Ghanaian law says that retail business is reserved for the locals, what's hard to understand there? For those saying Nigeria is better than Ghana, why are you then howling insults at 'poor' Ghana for trying to send Nigerians back to their 'paradise' country. This is simply a case of reaping where you did not sow. Where were Nigerian traders in the 70's and 80's when things were bad for Ghana? Back then, you were busy chasing out Ghanaians in droves and in demeaning ways and you were enjoying your oil boom. Nigerians, please learn to live in your country. Ghana is too small to contain us all. Leave us to run our 'poor' country. Punish our economy by 'leaving' our country. Nigerians are too obsessed with Ghana... Please, leave Ghana and see if we won't move on. We give you the title of 'Giant of Africa' because it seems you love titles alot. You are all conceited and have this misconception that nobody can be better than you. Egoists suffering from narcissism. My two cents.

Nigerians are too obsessed with Ghana...... *rolling with laughter*
Mr. bigboy try to rephrase your statement.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by trimwis: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2012
Biggyd2:

Thank goodness! Stay in your country love, we don't need you here!

you think any country can survive alone, since you people dont want to work we will end buying your entire country. lazy and jealous folks
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by JANK23H(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

do i need to be paid to defend my country? even you nigerians think your crappy shitty country is worth defending, not to talk of Ghana, a respected country in the global community?modafuckas!

What's your problem sef.I have a feeling you just hate the fact that Nigeria is superior to Ghana,and you admire us secretly.Otherwise why would you bother commenting on a forum to belong to a 'crappy shitty country'.

Dude there is no shame in admitting it.You are just embarrasing yourself on NL.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by JANK23H(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

do i need to be paid to defend my country? even you nigerians think your crappy shitty country is worth defending, not to talk of Ghana, a respected country in the global community?modafuckas!

What's your problem sef.I have a feeling you just hate the fact that Nigeria is superior to Ghana,and you admire us secretly.Otherwise why would you bother commenting on a forum that belong to a 'crappy shitty country'.

Dude there is no shame in admitting it.You are just embarrasing yourself on NL.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by SamAfrik(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2012
Umunede: I can't believe what I just heard now in TV3, a private Ghanaian TV station. The presenter in their saturday morning programme just openly said she hopes Liberia eliminates Nigeria in the AFCON 2013 qualifiers. Why this hatred? Wetin we do dis people?
Really, is it this bad?
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by trimwis: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2012
Umunede: I can't believe what I just heard now in TV3, a private Ghanaian TV station. The presenter in their saturday morning programme just openly said she hopes Liberia eliminates Nigeria in the AFCON 2013 qualifiers. Why this hatred? Wetin we do dis people?

Dont be surprise even one their biggest pastor Eastwood Anaba is begging them to stop the spirit of envy and jealousy http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/religion/artikel.php?ID=241391

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Biggyd2: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2012
trimwis:

you think any country can survive alone, since you people dont want to work we will end buying your entire country. lazy and jealous folks

Yes my darling, we are waiting for that day! We dey kampe!!! the rantings of their statemen on this thread really show who is lazy and JEALOUS. I say it again, NIGERIA IS NOT BEGGING YOU TO COME TO HER. STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND LEAVE our country for us, thank you. And whilst you are at it why dont you find your own forum. Or is NL now your source of oxygen? No hard feelings, Brothers.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by trimwis: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2012
SamAfrik:
Really, is it this bad?

My dear is that bad their men are so lazy and find happiness in gossiping and attending funerals, when they see Nigerians working hard they feel threatened thats why their women are running after 9ja boys.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2012
To the topic! Is Ghana that important that our
Govt can't just cut this ppl off and let's face serious
Issues like bolo haram. That country isn't feeding us and can't
do it neigther is nigeria feeding them. There re countries that
still dont use the bad in some Nigeria and use it against others
Let those nigerians move out that country instead of insulting themselves..
I really feel sorry for nigerians there tho
The other day, it was the movie lol
There are countries that still appreciate nigeria and won't come
Showing their ignorance by singing thank god I'm not Nigeria lol
I still remember that songs, good music but....

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by trimwis: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2012
Biggyd2:

Yes my darling, we are waiting for that day. the rantings of your statemen on this thread really show who is lazy and JEALOUS. I say it again, NIGERIA IS NOT BEGGING YOU TO COME TO HER. STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND LEAVE our country for us, thank you. And whilst you are at it why dont you find your own forum. Or is NL now your source of oxygen? No hard feelings, Brother.
do they know how to click mouse talkless of creating a forum like Nairaland. jealousy don block their head

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by ejifranks(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2012
Rossikk:

If you're dumb enough to believe that fraudulent, nonsensical statistic, it's no wonder you're dumb enough to type the above rubbish.

Why should I include them? Such people make up less than 0.01% of the Nigerian population. Sure, they might dominate the news because of the sensationalist nature of their activities, but you really must be dense beyond redemption to imagine that such people even come close to comprising the generality of the 160 million Nigerians.

Just because YOU are a failure with nothing happening in your life doesn't mean it applies to others.

If an Igbo trader who can barely read can make it in Nigeria what is your excuse? Lazy mor.on.
Lool..!!! Funny you ..Making a point though...

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by oluchijud(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

So how come your country is so rotten and poverty is so widespread- with 90% survining on less that $2 a day? And did you include kidnappers, 419ners,ritualists, prostitutes,militants, occultists,terrorists etc among your 'traders and entreprenuers with capital?'

economic buoyancy my foot!
..... Petrodollar,ur sense of statistics seems 2 b as dumb as u are.. 90% of 9gerians poor?... I laff in japanese. Ghana makes alot of noise. wen they build a bridge d whole world wld hear of it. Nigeria may nt make noise wt their acheivements but they are more economically bouyant than ghanaians.. Imagine a country whose total population is nt evn up2 d population of lagos state,yet d total achievement is nt evn up2 d what has bn acheived in lagos in last 4 yearz.. Onitsha traders are evn richer dan d richest men in ghana#fact#... If nigeria is as poor as u stated,hw come they are one of d world's buyers of automobiles ?. Plss d next tym u want 2 make noise abt ghana,make it elsewhere or u go create CEDILAND.. Garri no get advert,yet e sell pass indomie...d@z d case of nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by kylepinsky: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2012
make them dey talk, na them get there mouth

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by SamAfrik(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2012
I beileve the kind gesture Ghana is enjoying from Nigeria is because of being an anglophone country. Personally I prefer cotonou (Benin) & abijan (Ivory) people.
Its sad to see ghanains hating on naija inspite of d large contribution we are making to their economy & helping them raise their profile through songs & movie collaborations.
I watched the news on SABC last week and felt very disappointed in Ghana making such policies this present age. So what happens to the COUNTLESS number of ganas doing petty trading in countries like SA, Nigeria etc if such countries decide to initiate similar laws. Ghanians were already specialists in migration b4 Nigerians. Back in the 80s my primary sch had about 70% ghanaians making up its staff, and still believe there are remnants of them teaching in Nigerian schools.
Point is: I do not see any anti-immigration law favouring Ghana at d long run. People shd be allowed to do conduct biz anywhere as long as they are duly registered and pay taxes to d host country. At least they are not there to take your jobs in d civil service or other protected sectors. A little kindness to a foreigner is desirable. BTW human migration is as old as Methuselah (read ur bible for relevant stories). And at this period, Africans need to show love and respect to one another, as we cannot afford to be treating ourselves unkindly as other races are doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 CBN Circulars That Calmed FX Market / How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria / N720bn Currency Swap Deal Attracts Nigerian Banks To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.