Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace (23356 Views)

''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by PointB: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
In other words Sani Shehu has information that will be useful in curbing the menace that has sent many to early graves and ravaged the economy of many Northern state. But rather than Sani to volunteer this information to FG through her numerous reachable organs, Sani prefers to play hard ball of politics and brinkmanship, hoping to extract political consensus, leverage or personal aggrandisment. Little wonder the FG adopted tough stance on this matter.

It has fallen upon Sani shehu and co-travellers to save the North and help bring the perpetrator of these crimes to justice, cos sooner or later the conflagration will get out of their hands and consume them.

That said, I'd like to see this insensitive Sani summoned by SSS.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by OAM4J: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
^Well said
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by lacasa: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
°☺k˚ now.

We're is Beaf n ϑ oda fresh air squad

Mek dem flash Jona the news cool
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by gegee(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
Go and tell d families of those bombed to death by those blood thirsty criminals about dialogue......nonsense
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Lordave: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
Please can some1 send 100 naira MTN airtime to mr. president? GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by brownlord: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is the only reason i always insult our president, he is just too weak, so a man made this statement and he is still alive and walking, what for, i have often said that northern elders are the boko haram, and president know this but does not want to act, how can he be firing IG of police NSA or whoever because we want to resolve boko haram, when we have the solution, what else does jonathan want to solve this problem, arrest this man, let him bring out the name, arrest those once, let him tell us thier hideout, go with helicopter and wipe them off, OBG abeg i respect you, what a weakly, Commander in chief fire, nonsense president
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by brownlord: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
Lordave: Please can some1 send 100 naira MTN airtime to mr. president? GEJ

am coming let me do share 80 naira for him, the man too mumu
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by wadoski: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Let us stop playing DAFT for a second . .. the group DOES NOT want to NEGOTIATE . . . has made this clear since 2009, even before Jonathan decided to take this one. Let us stop playing daft as if what the group is saying does not make sense. They do not have plans to negotiate any deals with the government and have more than made this clear in the last 3 years at least.

There demands have been made known and are not supposed to be sensible. Demanding they be, is asking that AlQaeda make sensible demands of the western world. That ain't never going to happen and the group has no intentions of doing such. So rather than continuing to pretend it is ALL STILL NEW. We need to make up our minds on whether we want to live NORMAL with the terrorists or flush them out completely.

From What JOnathan Goodluck said on June 24th, on National TV, it seems that he is not ready or willing to do whatever it takes to halt all this. If you do not know what he said, please visit the thread on the Presidential Chat videos.
When you make comments like this you sound so stupid and callous. The president never said he is not ready or willing to do what is required. All he said which all accepts is reasonable is that he isnt going to negotiate with a faceless group. Stop spreading lies and hate mister junk.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
brownlord: This is the only reason i always insult our president, he is just too weak, so a man made this statement and he is still alive and walking, what for, i have often said that northern elders are the boko haram, and president know this but does not want to act, how can he be firing IG of police NSA or whoever because we want to resolve boko haram, when we have the solution, what else does jonathan want to solve this problem, arrest this man, let him bring out the name, arrest those once, let him tell us thier hideout, go with helicopter and wipe them off, OBG abeg i respect you, what a weakly, Commander in chief fire, nonsense president

For all you and I know, the man is probably off his rockers and seeking attention with this.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by elyesh(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
D govt is somehow confused
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
The days of Boko Haram are numbered. ICC is waiting for whoever is named a financier to be declared wanted for Crime against humanity and also declared as international terrorist by USA. The Government will never negotiate with terrorists, the Northerners that sponsored the mayhem to receive Amnesty has failed.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
wadoski: When you make comments like this you sound so stupid and callous. The president never said he is not ready or willing to do what is required. All he said which all accepts is reasonable is that he isnt going to negotiate with a faceless group. Stop spreading lies and hate mister junk.

Eejit, the President went on National TV and essentially stop short of saying he wanted to "embrace" the Boko Haram boys since they were also NIgerians. He even suggested re-training the boys so they could contribute to development in Nigeria. If you did not watch the video, it is there at the top of the POlitics room for you to view. Ignorance ain't gonna cut this one.

For the umpteenth time, Boko Haram DOES NOT want to negotiate any deals, has NEVER wanted to do any such since the very beginning. The group has made it clear to the nation by their words and their actions. The only persons stuck on Negotiations are those in Government and those unwilling to realize how balls deep Nigeria already is in this.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by nagoma(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
PointB: In other words Sani Shehu has information that will be useful in curbing the menace that has sent many to early graves and ravaged the economy of many Northern state. But rather than Sani to volunteer this information to FG through her numerous reachable organs, Sani prefers to play hard ball of politics and brinkmanship, hoping to extract political consensus, leverage or personal aggrandisment. Little wonder the FG adopted tough stance on this matter.

It has fallen upon Sani shehu and co-travellers to save the North and help bring the perpetrator of these crimes to justice, cos sooner or later the conflagration will get out of their hands and consume them.

That said, I'd like to see this insensitive Sani summoned by SSS.

But Shehu Sani said he had submitted a document to the government on the way forward and the government refused to act. His whole argument is that government and it's appendages want the crises to continue. Where is the hard ball and the brinksmanship? What have you, point B , done better than Shehu Sani to help?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Emmyson99(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
If i am to say nobody has that power enough to halt this deadly organisation called boko haran.what mr Sani is saying is not true because the boko haran of a thing has an international backing and it is a business venture that has aims to islamised this nation.believe it or not there is no solutions to this thing until they achieve their aims.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2012
Emmyson99: If i am to say nobody has that power enough to halt this deadly organisation called boko haran.what mr Sani is saying is not true because the boko haran of a thing has an international backing and it is a business venture that has aims to islamised this nation.believe it or not there is no solutions to this thing until they achieve their aims.

Thank you o'jare!!! This is what the international world already KNOWS and BOKO HARAM has tried over and over to tell us. Just last week, we saw what some of these elements can do, in places like Mali. Na for Naija we want "negotiate" and sing "Kumbaya" with radical elements who have been indiscriminately blowing people up left and right for at least the last 2 years.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by daygee4u(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2012
Bukkyade: Why should he be waiting for a phone call, is he not a Nigerian like us? Let him go ahead to declear this name or does he want an appointment or some reward before he can do that?
Gbam, you took the words out of my thot. I am sure he speaks in parable because he can't tell me he is happy n comfortable because the sect hv not come to his own place and bombed, killed, maimed or even injure or destroy things. I think when this happen he will rethink his strategy and not only will he call the President but will tell d whole world all about the. BoKo HaRam Leader or acclaimed peace negotiator.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by chucky234(m): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2012
nagoma:

But Shehu Sani said he had submitted a document to the government on the way forward and the government refused to act. His whole argument is that government and it's appendages want the crises to continue. Where is the hard ball and the brinksmanship? What have you, point B , done better than Shehu Sani to help?
Did you ask yourself what the contents of the document submitted to govt are,BH want to scrap western education and convert all Christians to Islam.
That is what is written in the doc, open your mouth and tell us if that's what you want GEJ to dialogue with Shehu Sani and his cohots called BH.
SSS are weak and junks,they should arrest that Sani then extract necessary infromations from him.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by nijanigga: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2012
Jonthan's attorney general will not prosecute oil subsidy fradusters.
http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-not-charge-fuel-subsidy-fraud-accused-053855612.html
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by brownlord: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

For all you and I know, the man is probably off his rockers and seeking attention with this.

That is the more reason he needs to be in prison, hw many people came out to lay this claim or say this kind of rubbish when United state was searching for Biladen?, only in our country someone would confess hes a BH and can still outsmart our police and run, as far as this Sani is a northerner and a Muslim too and he says something like this, kill him immediately, since when did they start to value their life, GEJ, catch this man, and send him to prison, that is a command
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2012
chucky234: Did you ask yourself what the contents of the document submitted to govt are,BH want to scrap western education and convert all Christians to Islam.
That is what is written in the doc, open your mouth and tell us if that's what you want GEJ to dialogue with Shehu Sani and his cohots called BH.
SSS are weak and junks,they should arrest that Sani then extract necessary infromations from him.

I hate to break it to you but that is exactly what your President wants to do -- dialogue with the Boko Haramites who want to scrap Western Education and Convert all Christians to Islam and are willing to kill Muslims to achieve their goal. JOnathan Goodluck went on National TV, again, to declare that was exactly what he wants to work towards, on June 24th. Please see the video of the presidential Chat,if you have not seen it, here

https://www.nairaland.com/974918/presidential-chat-video-june-24th
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by edyza(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2012
[b][/b] seriously am negining 2 think this BH is NOTETHERN HARAMIC
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by violent(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Only daft people will believe this trash!

You will be very stoopid to believe that this group have good intentions to negotiate!...Negotiate what? A group says in plain words that its objective is to Islamize the entire country, enforce the use of Sharia law and kill anyone who doesn't believe in Islam, and you silly lots keep dreaming that maybe one day, they may become rational and reasonable enough to give up their plans....have we all suddenly gone ma[i]d[/i]?

Boko Haram keeps blowing up people who haven't upset them in anyway or form. These group are also known to be linked to some of the world's renowned terrorist organization...and here we are wishing and hoping a single phone call will just make all of it go away in the dead of the night? Are we so gullible that we are incapable of learning the simplest things?

These miscreants must be fought, that's the only way any of this will end.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2012
this billionaire guy surely knws how to ignore some question
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by PeterKbaba: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2012
[b]Exactly.. Jonathan was talking about the Northern part of PDP....... that is simply why Jonathan can not call their names, he cant afford to mention the names of the northern PDP (Boko Haram Sponsors)... Remember PDP north under Babagida, Atiku, Ciroma etc, were meant to have the PDP presidential campaign slot under the PDP People Democratic Party's Constitution, but because of Jonathan been the Acting President, used the powers of the presidency to force himself as the PDP presidential candidate.

That is why Atiku, who was the mouth peace of the Northern PDP told jonathan to his face that “Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable”

Can you all see and puzzle the rest of the story, PDP is Boko Haram ( PDP North ) and Boko Haram is PDP North. That is why Jonathan said PDP (boko haram) as infiltrated his government

Jonathan said boko haram has infilterated in government which id PDP government. A PDP Senator, Senator Ndume was arrested in connection with Boko Haram. Senator Ndume claimed that the Vice President is aware of his relationship with boko haram. Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Bauchi State Governors Lodge which is a PDP State. National Security Adviser openly said Boko Haram is PDP.
And yet some fools are stil blaming Buhari for Boko Haram. Is Buhari a PDP member?
I dont even know how they passed exams in school?[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by nijanigga: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2012
skinnyolawale: IS only GOD can conquer this devilish human being BOKO HARAM
Yeye man, God has given you brain to fight.God will not come down from heaven to fight.The children of Israel,nor the present day Israel will not sit idle and Say Only God can fight for them.Iran would have reduced them to ashes.There is still high level of ignorance from the so called "educated" in this country.
Is Nigeria a real country? Nope, she is not.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by FEMARY(m): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2012
PeterKbaba: [b]Exactly.. Jonathan was talking about the Northern part of PDP....... that is simply why Jonathan can not call their names, he cant afford to mention the names of the northern PDP (Boko Haram Sponsors)... Remember PDP north under Babagida, Atiku, Ciroma etc, were meant to have the PDP presidential campaign slot under the PDP People Democratic Party's Constitution, but because of Jonathan been the Acting President, used the powers of the presidency to force himself as the PDP presidential candidate.

That is why Atiku, who was the mouth peace of the Northern PDP told jonathan to his face that “Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable”

Can you all see and puzzle the rest of the story, PDP is Boko Haram ( PDP North ) and Boko Haram is PDP North. That is why Jonathan said PDP (boko haram) as infiltrated his government

Jonathan said boko haram has infilterated in government which id PDP government. A PDP Senator, Senator Ndume was arrested in connection with Boko Haram. Senator Ndume claimed that the Vice President is aware of his relationship with boko haram. Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Bauchi State Governors Lodge which is a PDP State. National Security Adviser openly said Boko Haram is PDP.
And yet some fools are stil blaming Buhari for Boko Haram. Is Buhari a PDP member?
I dont even know how they passed exams in school?[/b]
Hmmm oro sununkun
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Beaf: 1:30am On Jul 08, 2012
brownlord: This is the only reason i always insult our president, he is just too weak, so a man made this statement and he is still alive and walking, what for, i have often said that northern elders are the boko haram, and president know this but does not want to act, how can he be firing IG of police NSA or whoever because we want to resolve boko haram, when we have the solution, what else does jonathan want to solve this problem, arrest this man, let him bring out the name, arrest those once, let him tell us thier hideout, go with helicopter and wipe them off, OBG abeg i respect you, what a weakly, Commander in chief fire, nonsense president

This is bloody primitive. angry
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by okeyxyz(m): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2012
obviously, our govt don't seem to know how to defeat BH, so the other practical option would be to join negotiate with them
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by OldWizard1: 1:57am On Jul 08, 2012
Shehu Sani is a foooool! Let him wait till eternity! Boko Haram must be crushed. No negotiation!
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by seunDocube: 2:03am On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=Bukkyade]Why should he be waiting for a phone call, is he not a Nigerian like us? Who told u the law is meant for everybody, if Government is sincere they can put an end to this menace. And most especially they should fish out the intruder among the committee set up so far and the ones yet unset.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Priceless95(f): 2:08am On Jul 08, 2012
grin this serious different tins are happening in naija.but i still believe nigeria will floursish again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Ibim Seminatari, NDDC DG (Acting) / El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference / Ayade, Matawalle And Lawmakers Who May Lose Their Seats Over Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.