Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace (23355 Views)

''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by redsun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
What should the dialogue be about?Who is dialoguing with who?And for whose interest?

What is going on in nigeria is just the metamorphosis of a rogue and ignorant state turning against itself,like a boomerang.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by hotshotpeter(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
wtf are we dialoguing about? There terms are unrealistic.
How can you convert the whole country to islam? As for me i remain a christian thru n thru

thenigerianpoliticalblog..com/2012/07/dialogue-with-boko-haram.html
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by redsun(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
Boko haram has become a racketeering clique in the north like MEND and kidnapping in the south.Those with ruthles balls,carve nitches for themselve.All benefitting from the rogue system like the thieving politicians and all the unofficial kleptocrats like dem otedola do.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by bashirlink: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
I think in my opinion its becoming clearer that BOKO HARAM are notting but Northern Agenda using religion as their tools,since majority of them are idle. From what the NSA said (i have the phone numbers of the key guys of Boko Haram)one can easily conclude that there is more to their interest than religion issues as they claimed, they are simply hiding under religion of Islam to perpetrate their evils, even though there is no single portion of the Quran that encourage killings as many scholars have said and forth against the evil sect called Boko Haram. Again another man just raised his urgly head and claimed that he knows who the GEJ can call to stop this act , my question is is the Idiot not a Nigerian? or from mars? For fairness sake let the arrest start with this man who expect the Nigerian No 1 man to call him before he would link GEJ , i think it will be rediculous for the Presiden to bring himself so low that extent and call this idiot of a guy who want popularity or should i say hero! indeed!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by tribalism(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
if i am to believe shehu sani, then i will be made to equally believe that boko haram is not PDP and that PDP is not boko haram. but come to think of it, does shehu need a "presidential call" to serve his country. NO!. so?
will the world ever experience peace or relative peace?
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by elklehamite(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
The economy of the North is crumbling and somebody is waiting until the President put a call to him for the name of who can bring the menace of Boko Haram to an end to be given to him? Whereas he can beckon on some elders of the North to come together and with the so called man so that the negotiation can start in ernest as to bring peace to the region? Must the President be involve in the peace procees? What have they (BH)genuinely said they agitating for that require the president getting involved?Or is it the islamization of some state of the North they are talking that is genuine? Must somebody be force to worship whom he chooses to worship? Continue waiting for Goodluck or any other person outside the north to come and solve the problem that is peculiar to your house.I believe that if the troble north rise today and say enough of this rubbish it will stop except if they are in support of the nonsense.That's why i will continue to commend and respect the Emir from Gombe or Bauchi axis that said they can stop the terrorist.The Boko Haramist are human being(not spirit) and they live in the midst of people and can be stopped with assistance of their hosts,community/traditional leaders. We find it difficult because we might be benefetting in one way or the other from the activities and killing of the innocent Nigerians by them. Mallam Shehu Sani move into action and see to the end of Boko Haram in the North and you would have witten your name in gold and sold yourself to the world.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by cinche(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
But for real the guy is highly connected in the north. . . He knows what he is saying. I think he is trying to create a public awareness both to president and the person in question. . . . Otherwise he would not have said this

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by 9javoice1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ofcourse they know who can stop it.

Those that creats a monster,poison and virus also have the remedy, antidote.

We all knew that Boko haram was invented by northerners, sponsored by them and executed by them surely
only them can stop or end it.

Let the man wait till eternity, the president will never call him nor ask for his help.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by OmanIman: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
Shehu Sani is a Bigot!Dis is a man who 2wks ago in an interview on AIT was asked abt d killin of xtians by Boko Haram and he said he didn't want to talk abt dat.Dat man is Boko Haram personified!He's an enemy of xtians!He is a peron of Questionable character seekin Cheap Recognition
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by BusHouse(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: This your signature dey fear me. But seriously, you got to remove it, you are being watched.
Watch a man in the jungle? Jokes apart, checkout my user name it says it all. am really a trained guerrilla fighter. *frawning & fixing his bayonet*
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by meeka4: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: There will be no dialogue with terrorists, so JTF should step up the action and the SSS should...

DID that work in the niger delta?
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Embdes(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: There will be no dialogue with terrorists, so JTF should step up the action and the SSS should arrest the phucker who made this statement and track his phone book, he knows enough.
o boy u knw no...no dialogue? Hw d man need solution 2 b arrested,u no wan peace?
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by drstone1: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2012
meeka4:

DID that work in the niger delta?
Hey thats a different scenario here. There is difference btw a freedom fighter "terrorist" fighting to redress economic wrongs; and a "Religious Jihadist" terrorist fighting for the propagation of his "god". One atacks physical installetions and takes hostages for ransome, whilethe other takes delight in beheading as many humans he can to achieve his aims. Once the freedom fighters in the niger delta went beyond the scope of their influence to start attacking nigerians, OBJ taught them a bitter lesson. Men have not shown more bestiality as when the think they are fighting for a religious cause. Circumstances change and for that purpose new circumstances demand new study to effectively remedy it. By the Way, how long should this 'lets dielogue' thing continue with the leaders ever remaining faceless. Such waste of time is already working for their favor, since without any slight resistance from their victims, they continue to wipe them out in great numbers in the name of their "god".
Among other things, no negotiation can be reached except the other party knows what it has a great deal to loose or the terror they will be subjected to if they do not negotiate. I am afraid the religious terrorist has already counted this and is comfortable with the notion that after all i have nothing to loose, since , a life of "bliss' awaits me [/b]in the after life with the delightful comfort of [b]Lovely virgins that will make me forget all my sorrows.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Biscute(f): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
I am still laughing[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by labidox: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
grin Boko haram are still not muslims se? grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by oladayo042: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Jojo Armani: Oh dis country self. Oya GEJ form anoda committee to call de man and get de info from him. We dey.
A committee will be formed to obtain the phone number while another committee will be formed to make the call. grin
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by KMOS: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
TELL THESE FOOLS THEY WANT TO FABRICATE EVIDENCE AGAINST GEN BUHARI OUT OF HERE SAY BLAME YOUR GOVERNMENT AND PDP FOR ALL THE CRISES
PeterKbaba: [b]Exactly.. Jonathan was talking about the Northern part of PDP....... that is simply why Jonathan can not call their names, he cant afford to mention the names of the northern PDP (Boko Haram Sponsors)... Remember PDP north under Babagida, Atiku, Ciroma etc, were meant to have the PDP presidential campaign slot under the PDP People Democratic Party's Constitution, but because of Jonathan been the Acting President, used the powers of the presidency to force himself as the PDP presidential candidate.

That is why Atiku, who was the mouth peace of the Northern PDP told jonathan to his face that “Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable”

Can you all see and puzzle the rest of the story, PDP is Boko Haram ( PDP North ) and Boko Haram is PDP North. That is why Jonathan said PDP (boko haram) as infiltrated his government

Jonathan said boko haram has infilterated in government which id PDP government. A PDP Senator, Senator Ndume was arrested in connection with Boko Haram. Senator Ndume claimed that the Vice President is aware of his relationship with boko haram. Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Bauchi State Governors Lodge which is a PDP State. National Security Adviser openly said Boko Haram is PDP.
And yet some fools are stil blaming Buhari for Boko Haram. Is Buhari a PDP member?
I dont even know how they passed exams in school?[/b]
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by HammedSodiqq: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
In recent times, we have seen the Govt come under severe criticism by those who perhaps feel Nigeria would be better with them at the helm of affair. These same persons sometimes create problems and run back to us with solutions. Shehu Sanni is of course an avowed critic of Govt, but an acclaimed crusader of peace. He has severally claimed to be in constant touch with Boko Haram, that he was instrumental to Obasanjo meeting with the sects members sometime ago, and that he knows who can end Boko haram insurgency. The question now is, to what extend has he helped security agents to arrest these situation? If he meets with them very often, to what extend has he condemned their acts? Or is he a member?
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by jaybee(f): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mandelaguy: They know themselves,the truth is coming out!

posts like this one above shows your lack of depth on serious issues. this guy, Shehu Sani, has just put his neck on the line, out of concern for those innocent people dying by the day, under a careless and clueless government. he has been saying it subtly but the government is too arrogant and snobbish while dwelling on rhetorics and giving itself passmarks where non is needed. government has all the power, information, machinery, force, influence, money, but no will to bring the unfortunate situation under control. there is nothing this guy knows that is not at the disposal of government. so the issue of "They know themselves,the truth is coming out !" does not arise. nothing new there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed: "Abdulaziz Yari Is A Hopeless Governor" / FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow / IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.