Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,561 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone (871 Views)

REAL Adult Love Anyone? / No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person / I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by Orikinla(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2012
But my dear, true love is actually a spiritual faith in the beauty of life. For love makes life beautiful. Love is an act of grace and not an act of trust. So as God loves us, but He does not trust us, we too can love those we don't trust. Lest we forget, in every disappointment in our relationships, we are to blame for trusting our partners when God has warned us NEVER TO TRUST ANY MAN OR WOMAN. Because the person you don't trust cannot disappoint you. So, YOU DON'T NEED TRUST TO LOVE ANYONE. WHAT YOU NEED IS FAITH. And your faith shall be your strength in every relationship and your faith will make you an overcomer in every trial. Just love for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2012
Seriously? I don't agree
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2012
qwer
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr.POSTER! U're so so wrong! Love without Trust can't work okay!
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
bennyraz: Mr.POSTER! U're so so wrong! Love without Trust can't work okay!
Perhaps to the OP, that makes sense
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by tayejay(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
Orikinla: But my dear, true love is actually a spiritual faith in the beauty of life. For love makes life beautiful. Love is an act of grace and not an act of trust. So as God loves us, but He does not trust us, we too can love those we don't trust. Lest we forget, in every disappointment in our relationships, we are to blame for trusting our partners when God has warned us NEVER TO TRUST ANY MAN OR WOMAN. Because the person you don't trust cannot disappoint you. So, YOU DON'T NEED TRUST TO LOVE ANYONE. WHAT YOU NEED IS FAITH. And your faith shall be your strength in every relationship and your faith will make you an overcomer in every trial. Just love for goodness sake.

On point but loving isn't just 4 goodness sake, dis is wat is expected and commanded 2 us 2 do. And den involvement wit our married ones also carried som obligations, like faithfulness,sex, etc peculiar 2 only marriage. Dis is wat shud b d addional 2 love 4 married people.
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by JojoArmani(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
hmmmm Subscribing . . . . . Brb for comments.
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by richy5(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
plz don't accept teacher as a Job if u get d offer....No offense plz
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Jojo Armani: hmmmm Subscribing . . . . . Brb for comments.
Talk now or forever hold your peace
Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by doeeyed: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
@ op:

There is a need to define the type of love you are describing here.

Is it Eros love? self-explanatory.

Love between 2 friends... David + Jonathan in the bible

Love between a parent and child or ward

Love from a Supreme Being to his followers i.e. Jehovah

They have different rules of engagement, midear!!

Best not to confuse them!!

Re: You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
Pondering...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose A Life Partner? / Why Do You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.