Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

REAL Adult Love Anyone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REAL Adult Love Anyone? (1106 Views)

You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone / No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person / I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like (2) (3) (4)

REAL Adult Love Anyone? by Bombshell77: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
I just read shymmex's thread on true love, and that got me thinking. Since many of us on Nairaland don't know each other in person aside from our online persona, how about we all express our true feelings for once. So, to all the thugs, bad boys, heart breakers, bad girls of Nairaland, let's lay it all out on the table. Have you ever ACTUALLY been in love? If so, do you miss it? Be honest o! Make una no tell false story grin

C'mon, you've got nothing to lose by being honest smiley
Re: REAL Adult Love Anyone? by Bombshell77: 1:49am On Apr 02, 2012
Awwww how come no one replied to is one? cry cry cry
Re: REAL Adult Love Anyone? by Rocktation(f): 2:08am On Apr 02, 2012
Well, what d'you want us to tell you when no one has found the authentic definition of love yet? Intense attraction, maybe. But that could have been lust. Fever pitch feelings? That could be mere anger or excitement. Figuring out love is exactly rocket surgery, believe me.
Re: REAL Adult Love Anyone? by Metalgoong(m): 3:26am On Apr 02, 2012
First, like Shymtex, I'm also that kind of dude who cares less about girl friend-boy friend relationships, despite being admired by alot of pretty girls. But unlike Shymtex, I was the one that did the break up.

Just last three months, I broke up with a Nigerian girl that loved me soooooo much. I love her too;however, I cant be blinded by love grin, especially here in America grin. . . .We were best friends for like a year before dating for six months - I preferred/enjoyed keeping her as a friend, but she wanted more than that, so we began dating. . . I broke up with her not because that I'm afraid of commitment, but because of her feminist attitudes and lack of culinary skill( I like food alot tongue). Infact she is one of those mummy's girl that knows how to do little or no house chores. On the otherhand, she finds it demeaning to learn or take correction from people, not just from me alone. Yes, she is a very intelligent girl - a nerd. . . After six months of officially dating,I ended the relationship, after concluding that she lacks the basic attributes I want in my future wife. . . . I wish we could have remained friends after the break up, but she thought otherwise. Since we are no longer in contact, I dont know whether she now hates me or not tongue, but I believe in the long run, she would either appreciate this decision I made or regret ever putting on the feminist garment. All relationships are not meant to lead to marriage.

So for me, falling in love is for the gullible ones. I cant be blinded by love, especially when any girl talks about marriage near my auditory nerve grin . .
I only seek casual friendship.

For the dumb feminists who always think that all men are after their punny, sex wasn't involved in the relationship mentioned above.
Re: REAL Adult Love Anyone? by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 02, 2012
Metalgoong:

First, like Shymtex, I'm also that kind of dude who cares less about girl friend-boy friend relationships, despite being admired by alot of pretty girls. But unlike Shymtex, I was the one that did the break up.

Just last three months, I broke up with a Nigerian girl that loved me soooooo much. I love her too;however, I cant be blinded by love grin, especially here in America grin. . . .We were best friends for like a year before dating for six months - I preferred/enjoyed keeping her as a friend, but she wanted more than that. . . I broke up with her not because that I'm afraid of commitment, but because of her feminist attitudes and lack of culinary skill( I like food alot tongue). Infact she is one of those mummy's girl that knows how to do little or no house chores. On the otherhand, she finds it demeaning to learn or take correction from people, not just from me alone. Yes, she is a very intelligent girl - a nerd. . . After six months of officially dating,I ended the relationship after concluding that she lacks the basic attributes I want in my future wife. . . . I wish we could have remained friends after the break up, but she thought otherwise. I dont know whether she now hates me or not, but I believe in the long run, she would either appreciate this decision I made or regret ever putting on the feminist garment.

So for me, falling in love is for the gullible ones. I cant be blinded by love, especially when any girl talks about marriage near my auditory nerve grin . .

For the dumb feminists who always think that all men are after their punny, sex wasn't involved in the relationship mentioned above.

We're talking about REAL love here, not teenage tomatoe love.

Abeg abeg abeg.
Re: REAL Adult Love Anyone? by Metalgoong(m): 3:38am On Apr 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We're talking about REAL love here, not teenage tomatoe love.

Abeg abeg abeg.

Real Love?? . . Another cliche used by good for nothing girls to hoodwink unsophisticated single guys . . lol.
Re: REAL Adult Love Anyone? by acidtalk: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2012
Since we are no longer in contact, I dont know whether she now hates me or not tongue, but I believe in the long run, she would either appreciate this decision I made or regret ever putting on the feminist garment. All relationships are not meant to lead to marriage.

For the dumb feminists who always think that all men are after their punny, sex wasn't involved in the relationship mentioned above.[/quote]

She definitely now hates you, but who cares?

The best of guys are those that can stand their ground irrespective of who is involved or what is going to happen.

One feminist whose onlt asset is her beauty and body will now one to take control of a man's life? Hell freaking NO!

You made a wonderful decision.

My only problem is that you didn't taste the 'honey pot'

My Friend's Fiancee Was Raped By Her Neigbour, What Do You Advice Her To Do? / What Should An African American Guy Do When.... / She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice