Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings (5964 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by nossycheek(f): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2007
No big deal about guys wearing or not wearing them. A guy will cheat if he wants to with or without the ring. It is a matter of conscience. My hubby hadn't worn his for more than 4yrs and yet he remains faithful. As for me, I don't wear either but remains myself. I don't need a banner to tell people that I am married. My behaviour should say it all.
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by Pepeye(f): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2007
Cos they want to hide their true identity, no sane woman will waste her time dating a married man
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by rockiedink(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2007
Pepeye:

Cos they want to hide their true identity, no sane woman will waste her time dating a married man

says who? [s][size=14pt]lemme guess, aristo babes are not sane[/size][/s] undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by TOYOSI20(f): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2009
Ermmm. . . cos they tryin' to be sleek. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by kritikul(f): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2009
@ Btayo
looks like you and your wife are cheating on each other and, sound as if your wife nags.
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by Cayon(f): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2009
Back in the days (BVI style) men were not required to wear wedding rings.  Only now ladies (caught up in the American system) are insisting that their husbands wear wedding rings.  I for one don't care whether he wears a ring or not. Why? it doesn't change his level of commitment.   My grandparents have been happily married for years, and my grandpa doesn't wear a ring, my grandma doesn't mind.  Maybe I'm old-fashioned like them

Peace
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by carnal: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2009
I wear my wedding ring 24/7 and 365 days,it doesn't stop me if i want to do anything with a so called "hot chik".The most important is not the ring but rather your sincerity and committed to your marriage.
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by carnal: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2009
I wear my wedding ring 24/7 and 365 days,it doesn't stop me if i want to do anything with a so called "hot chik".The most important is not the ring but rather your sincerity and committment to your marriage.
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by true2u(f): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
THEN THEY ALL GO TO CHURCH, TO SING ALLELUHIA BUT THEN THEY CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES AND ABOVE ALL ON GOD THAT BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER, IS A SHAME, THERE IS NO JOB IN THIS WORLD TOO HARD NOT TO BE WEARING YOUR RING!!!
IS JUST A SHAME!
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by zuuby(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
Am not married but when I do would do try my best to convince my wife to let me
be without my wedding ring.
I just don't like the feel of metal on me. Don't wear chains,wristwatch I wear only as the occasion demands.
Don't intend to cheat but I just believe me wearing the ring would portray that.
What prevents a man from slipping it off when he going to foray in another place and putting back on ?
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
Most men don't like wearing rigs because of emergency (sharp, sharp) and doesn't want to be caught napping)
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by lepasharon(f): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
lmaaao at the responses here! grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by MrCork17: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
how are you expected to get punnny if u where wedddin ring? duh! undecided
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by Lov4sat(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
As for I really don't feel comfortable with watches and neck chain stuff of a thing not to mention rings.

Ladies these day don't care if you wear a wedding ring or not they would still go out with you if you ask them to so ring or no ring it makes no difference LOL grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by SAFO(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
Only wear mine on special going out occasions. No need to scuff it up unnecessarily. grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by luckgames(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
My wife told me she want engagement ring that is 10% of my income, about 9000.00 foreign money that was a lot of money anyway.
She statement I don’t like cheap things, so my marriage Ring cost 2500.00. Women looked at it and think I have money so that bring women to me .
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by rosefleurs: 1:26am On Feb 29, 2012
I don't like any objects that's supposed to remind you of what you should feel inside. Who cares about a ring that's not even our culture. Wearing it isn't going to make him love you any more than he already doesn't. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by dann345: 3:46am On Feb 29, 2012
wedding ring i insurance for any man. girlfriend will not show him off to her friends.
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by MrsChima1(f): 10:41am On Feb 29, 2012
Depending on some men, being married isn't a big deal to them and wearing a ring is not a priority.

If the wives doesn't have an issue with their husbands not wearing their rings then I don't see why it is an issue with you all.

Why would some men wear cheap rings that changes colors? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by Konnektions146(m): 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
personally i dont like jewelries, i dont wear metalic stuff(necklace, chain watch, rings etc), even finger Rosary is a big issue for me to wear, i wonder if i will wear ring past de 1st one week of my wedding and i am hoping my partner will undastand.

moreso, all dese young ladies around know married men wen they see `em and care not abt the marital status, all dey want is the money.
so people can still wear it and CHEAT
Re: Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
i am not married. But i know my dad kept his band in his drawer i have never seen him put it on. That doesn't mean he s a cheat. I think guys look more responsible with the rings on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics / VIDEO: Nigerian Girls VS Kenyan Girls Pt. 2!!! (VIDEO) / Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.