Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life (1964 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
Without apologies or regrets, I loved my mother than any other woman.

It is better to love your mother more than your girlfriend or wife.
You can always have another girlfriend or wife, but you cannot have another mother.
Even if you adopt one, she can never be like your real mother.

Any girlfriend or wife who does not love your mother does not love you.
[size=18pt]
Don't buy all the nonsense reported about "wicked" mothers-in-law.
Would any girlfriend or wife who does not like your mother accept another person hating her own mother?[/size]

Make it a condition that your girlfriend or wife must RESPECT and DO HER BEST for your mother.
If she claims to love you, but despises or hates your mother, then she does not love you.
[size=18pt]
Lest we forget that your girlfriend or wife can cheat on you, but your mother can never cheat on you.[/size]

Girlfriends and wives may come and go to other men, but your mother will always be your mother come rain or shine.
And please, don't hide your girlfriends from your mother.
And girlfriends, beware of any guy who is not glad or proud to introduce you to his mother.
As we say in Yorùbá, Iya ni wùrá, MOTHER IS GOLD!

Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by doeeyed: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hmm *clears the throat*

Understand the need to l.o.v.e your mamma, but please love the wife too.
Its all about creating a balance to things.
Put in the boundaries and make sure they are respected by all concerned.

As there exists immature, self-centered gf or wifeys, needy and meddlesome mothers also abound.

Its your role to create a harmonious balance.

1 Like

Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2012
You should love your mother. You should also love your wife and you child. They are all important cos you choose to have them, they did not force that on you

1 Like

Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by claremont(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2012
My sweet mother who carried me in her womb for 9 months, spent her last dime sending me to school, stuck with me through all the hard times, believed in me even when I lost belief in myself; she is a rare gem, a quintessential example of whom I want my partner to be. If I have to choose between a wife and my sweet mother, I would rather send the wife packing.
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by freecocoa(f): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2012
^Send her packing and marry your mother.

Best thing for you.

1 Like

Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by Mynd44: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2012
freecocoa: ^Send her packing and marry your mother.

Best thing for you.
No mind am. It takes a matured man to balance between the two
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by tobechi74: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2012
With wat dis poster wrote here

i wil advice him not to marry......else....kasala go burst b/w mother and wife....and he wil send d wife parking...and marry another....and send her parking..,and marry another...until the mother dies........
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2012
tobechi74: With wat dis poster wrote here

i wil advice him not to marry......else....kasala go burst b/w mother and wife....and he wil send d wife parking...and marry another....and send her parking..,and marry another...until the mother dies........
And then he lives a lonely, cold and boring life until............
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by GaussS: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
first of all they are two different roles. u cant substitute one for the other

1 Like

Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by onila(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
freecocoa: ^Send her packing and marry your mother.

Best thing for you.
smiley smart bit-ch!
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by Woke4all(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
Orikinla: Without apologies or regrets, I loved my mother than any other woman.

You can always have another girlfriend or wife, but you cannot have another mother.

[size=18pt]
Would any girlfriend or wife who does not like your mother accept another person hating her own mother?[/size]

Make it a condition that your girlfriend or wife must RESPECT and DO HER BEST for your mother.
If she claims to love you, but despises or hates your mother, then she does not love you.
[size=18pt]
Lest we forget that your girlfriend or wife can cheat on you, but your mother can never cheat on you.[/size]

Girlfriends and wives may come and go to other men, but your mother will always be your mother come rain or shine.
And girlfriends, beware of any guy who is not glad or proud to introduce you to his mother.
[b]

[size=18pt]

[size=18pt]

[/b]

[size=18pt]

[size=18pt]

Girlfriend? YES Wife? NO
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
onila:
smiley smart bit-ch!
Is this like a compliment or what?
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by onila(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
smiley
freecocoa: Is this like a compliment or what?
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
onila:
smiley smart bit-ch!
You have lost your mind. Or perhaps you were talking about your self
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by freecocoa(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
onila: smiley
angry
Re: You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life by http(m): 4:28am On Jul 09, 2012
The people i love most, my mother, my father and my wife....
Followed by my children, my elder siblings and my younger ones...

That is my love hierachy....

I have learn to balance the equation, i keep all at their positions.
Never be-little ur mother, father and siblings to your wife and vice versa.

When it comes to choosing which one to sent packing, its the one i have power over and that is the wife.
I have no power over my mother or father, i can send my sibling packing when i am 100% sure, but parent never....

(1) (Reply)

I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! / Ggrin / What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.