Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. (1047 Views)

We Love Each Other But We Found Out Late..please What Can We Do? / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! / Challenges Of Separation From Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by DeCleff(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
She was staying in the same area with me and unknown to me, she was interested in me but couldn't vocalize her feelings because she was a lesbian.

So in order to get my attention, she invited me to her birthday party which her fellow 69s (lesbians) kicked against her decision to have me in her party. But despite the opposition i was at the party with my guys and it was fun.

After the party, we met twice in the town but i got nothing in mind at them. But our love journey started when i went to write my NECO in Ogoni, Rivers State. I met her in the same school, she also came to write NECO.

And that was where we started but thoughout our stay in Ogoni and about 6 months the relationship lasted there was no intimacy between us. In the month of October 2002, we both faced a hard challenge that led to our separation.

On the 13th of october 2002, there was a murder attempt on me when some guys tried to cut off my head with an axe but i miraculously survived though am yet to fully recnver from the spinal cord injury due to the axe cut. So i was taken outside the state and nobody was allowed to visit me for security reasons.

Then on the 16th of the same month, she lost her dad and the family relocated to an unknown destination. And that was how we lost contact.

Earlier this month we met again on facebook and everything seems like yesterday, she really wants me back but am yet to accept hdr even though am still in lovd with her.

My fellower Nairalanders pls let me know wat u think?

Thanks
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by kuljoe4: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
y ar u askin? can't u decide urself? must u spil out baby talks here?
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by DeCleff(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
kuljoe4: y ar u askin? can't u decide urself? must u spil out baby talks here?
Must u comment ? ITK
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
Go ahead nw_bt chck if d road ahead is clear o_incase of anoda axe man
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
Are u sure u can handle a lesbo gal? Can she stop for ur sake or has she stopped or her level don increase pass d tym wey u leave her?
Ur ansa is right dere in ur heart n head.
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by DeCleff(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
AJJ: Are u sure u can handle a lesbo gal? Can she stop for ur sake or has she stopped or her level don increase pass d tym wey u leave her?
Ur ansa is right dere in ur heart n head.
She promised to quit if i accept her back
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by DeCleff(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
chidyhels: Go ahead nw_bt chck if d road ahead is clear o_incase of anoda axe man
them no reach any where oo
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by 190: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
after shes roamed the streets of Port harcourt finish

she decides to settle wiv u

continue goofin OP - u never see punny before undecided
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by DeCleff(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
190: after shes roamed the streets of Port harcourt finish

she decides to settle wiv u

continue goofin OP - u never see punny before undecided
u got all wrong. Am not defending her but only saying the truth. She's a decent and respectful gal.
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Another story from Wale Adenuga
Re: We Still Love Each Other After 9yrs Of Separation. by Konnektions146(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
OP,
look before yu leap, dont be quick to goin into a relationship yet with her,
watch her closely .

good luck

(1) (Reply)

What Makes All Ladies Soo Happy? / To Girls That Say All Men Are The Same / Club Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.