Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? (997 Views)

How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? / Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know / What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by NotNairalandi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
i mean is it good to let ur girlfriend know how you love.a friend told me that is very bad because they wil toy with it.what do you think?
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by lammyjoe006(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nt gud bro....datz wat am facin right nw wit my babe
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by Lolajoy(f): 2:21am On Jul 09, 2012
Huh undecided
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by Mynd44: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2012
If you love/like someone, tell that person.
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by koozy(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2012
Baby, I love like Boss. Now are u gonna beng tho. Funny thread
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2012
Nairalandi: i mean is it good to let ur girlfriend know how you love.a friend told me that is very bad because they wil toy with it.what do you think?

What you should understand is that some of your friend may be dumb, stoopid, uneducated, and even crazy...........now would you believe anything that comes out of their mouth?
Think about what you are saying, and now imagine that your gf thought just like your friend? Don't you think that you guys would have the shiittiest r/ship ever?
I guess to each their own.
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

What you should understand is that some of your friend may be dumb, stoopid, uneducated, and even crazy...........now would you believe anything that comes out of their mouth?
Think about what you are saying, and now imagine that your gf thought just like your friend? Don't you think that you guys would have the shiittiest r/ship ever?
I guess to each their own.
Now see what you have done OP. You've made MBJ mad at you with your silly post
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now see what you have done OP. You've made MBJ mad at you with your silly post

Lol.
A girl would only toy with you if she doesn't feel the same way you do. Haven't you heard that song? "if you love somebody, walk up to her tell her how much you love her."
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? by DECOtech(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2012
It depends no the mentality/maturity of the person ur dealing with. My girl has seen how much I luv her, n she really appreciates.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Romantic Songs? / Did I Advised Rightly? / Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.